Black Femdom For Black Sissy

Story Info
Biracial dominatrix turns macho brother into sissy.
1.1k words
3.27
33.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Sitting comfortably in her basement/dungeon, Ottawa's premier dominatrix Madame Whitley looked at her submissive, Shane Johnson, as the big and tall, formerly masculine Black dude stepped out. Clad in a pink Tutu, blonde wig, crimson pantyhose and high heels, the brother was finally letting out his inner slut. For years, Madame Whitley struggled to help Shane, a macho Black guy from the island of Jamaica, who worked as a security guard in the City of Ottawa, acknowledge his hidden desires. Finally, the guy admitted the truth to himself.

About time, Madame Whitley thought to herself. As the only professional dominatrix of African descent in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Madame Whitley had a diverse clientele. Still, Shane, or Stacy, as she called him now, was her only Black male sub. Cool. Born in the City of Kingston, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white Canadian mother, Joanne Whitmore Stanley, the woman now calling herself Madame Whitley, once worked as a schoolteacher before the world of BDSM caught her attention and irreversibly changed her life.

Basically, one day, Joanne Whitmore Stanley, a prim and proper professional who got her teaching degree from York University, got caught in a compromising position with Eric Stein, the Director of a certain elite private school in northern Ontario. The school faculty thought it unseemly and undignified that the lady who recently got the "Teacher of the Year" award was found in the basement, during school hours, spanking a colleague while he was bound and gagged. The lady in question was promptly fired, her career at that school, and the world of teaching, simply over.

After much soul searching, Joanne Whitmore Stanley decided to embrace her hidden passion for the world of BDSM. First she wrote a best-selling erotic book based on her collegiate sexual escapades, and did the book tour thing across North America. And then she set up shop in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where she became the queen of the local BDSM community. Life had been sweet ever since.

Donning her favorite strap-on dildo, Madame Whitley ordered her Black male Sissy slut to get on his knees and suck it. Obediently, Shane/Stacy the Sissy did as he was told. Standing five-foot-nine, curvy and big-bottomed, with light brown skin and curly Black hair, Madame Whitley was a grand dame in more ways than one. Taming the male animal was her passion, one of her main reasons for living. And the lady was most definitely good at it.

Grinning, Madame Whitley rubbed Shane/Stacy the Sissy's head patronizingly as she watched the Black male slut suck her strap-on dildo with gusto. Once she deemed the Sissy's work satisfactory, Madame Whitley ordered the Sissy slut to get on all fours. Face down and ass up, that's the way Ottawa's favorite biracial dominatrix liked to fuck her male submissive sluts. The Black male Sissy slut held his hairy ass cheeks wide open as his coy mistress lubricated his hole with Aloe cream, and then pressed her strap-on dildo against his backdoor.

Madame Whitley grinned and gripped Shane/Stacy the Sissy's hips as she thrust her strap-on dildo into the Black male Sissy slut's backdoor. The deep gasp and profound sigh that escaped the Black male slut's lips were all the reward that Madame Whitley needed. For ages Madame Whitley longed to not only completely dominate Shane Johnson, but the biracial dominatrix wanted to transform the macho Black male security guard into a Sissy, and not just any Sissy, her own personal bitch. Tonight, thank the Fates, Madame Whitley finally got her fondest wish.

Smacking Shane/Stacy the Sissy's hairy Black ass for good measure, Madame Whitley thrust her dildo into the Black male slut's ass, and buried it deep inside. Shane/Stacy the Sissy screamed like a real bitch, and it was absolutely sweet music to Madame Whitley's ears.

Plowing into a Black man's ass with a thick strap-on dildo had been Madame Whitley's fantasy for ages. Black males were rare in the world of BDSM and the few that she'd met over the years were usually the dominant type, strictly seeking female submissive types. Madame Whitley enjoyed playing with submissive males of all colors, but minority guys were rare as fuck in the world of BDSM.

A year ago, Madame Whitley did a bondage and pegging session with a Saudi Arabian student named Mahmoud, and while it was a lot of fun showing this strict Muslim guy from a patriarchal society the joys of female domination, the guy only came back a few times. Apparently, Madame Whitley's brand of domination was too much for the puritanical Muslim dude. The only other minority male sub that Madame Whitley dealt with was Marco Garcia, a supposedly happily married Hispanic guy from El Salvador who came to her because his Mexican-Canadian wife, Maria Sanchez, didn't approve of his curiosity toward the world of fetish and BDSM.

Madame Whitley had fun showing the macho Hispanic dude who's the boss, and delighted in tying him up, torturing his cock and balls, and then bending him over and stuffing his ass with her trusty strap-on dildo.

Marco Garcia proved to be a real screamer, and Madame Whitley still got turned on from time to time while remembering his screams. Still, no male sub, whether Hispanic, Arab or white, equalled a masculine Black male submissive in Madame Whitley's book. To her, submissive Black men were the icing on the rarest of cakes. And Ottawa's favorite biracial dominatrix definitely intended to savor this sweet treat.

Plunging her strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of Shane/Stacy the Sissy's asshole, Madame Whitley threw her head back and laughed as the Black male Sissy slut howled in pain mixed with the sweetest, foulest of pleasures. The Black male bitch screamed, but instead of begging for mercy, he/she begged the dominatrix for more of the same. And you know what? Madame Whitley was definitely happy to oblige.

After pounding Shane/Stacy the Sissy's asshole mercilessly for an hour, Madame Whitley decided to switch things up. The gorgeous biracial dominatrix made her Black male slut lie down, and then squatted over his face. Grinning, Madame Whitley unleashed a jet of bright yellow urine upon Shane/Stacy the Sissy's face, and the Black male slut happily drank it, delighted to taste his mistress sweet nectar. Thank you, Shane said happily, and Madame Whitley nodded understandingly.

Much later, Shane Johnson showered, and got dressed, paid Madame Whitley three hundred dollars for the ninety minutes of pain and delight she unleashed upon him, and then left. The tall, macho Jamaican brother had to get home, prepare for his business classes at the University of Ottawa and get tomorrow's shift reports ready for the security team he supervised downtown. Oh, and he also had to call his pretty blonde wife Irene O'Dell, who was visiting her relatives in the City of Calgary, Alberta, with their sons Oliver and Omar. Just so they wouldn't feel neglected. Everyone wears many hats in this world, and macho brothers from the Caribbean are no different.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers