Black Folks Orgy Ch. 02

Story Info
BBW discovers anal sex and group love.
945 words
3.53
46.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Jamal Blackstone, also known as the Black Adder goes swinging. It's ten o'clock at night. Anyone looking at him would have seen a tall and muscular, broad-shouldered black man in a Corrections Officer uniform. He was a lot more than that. Black Adder was the original African-American bisexual adventurer. The Mack Daddy. The Pimp. The Player. The original King of the Hood. Nobody messed with Black Adder, and with reason. He's the original one, folks. The one all of them aspiring players look up to. Why? Because he's got it going on, as they say. These days, he was traveling through Europe, and delighting in the open-mindedness of the Europeans. They were his kind of people!

Tonight, Black Adder was off visiting one of his freaks. The freak in question was Rachel Williams, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed housewife from the suburbs of London. Rachel was a good-looking Englishwoman with a somewhat plump yet sexy body, and a fine booty at that. Yeah, the Black Adder was a frequent visitor at her place. Rachel's husband, Jim Williams was a tall, lean and athletic man with long red hair and pale gray eyes. Both of them were swingers and quite fond of the Black Adder. That's why he visited them so often. This English couple sure knew how to make a brother feel welcome!

When Black Adder knocked on the door, both of the Williams came to greet him. Rachel kissed him on the cheek, and Jim shook his hand. He went into the living room to have some coffee with them. Rachel sat awfully close to the Black Adder and her husband didn't seem to mind. You see, Jim Williams was bisexual and checking out the Black Adder as well. The Williams have brought many men and women to their home for sexual purposes but the Black Adder remains their favorite. Why? Because he's handsome, smart, and very sexy. This brother delivers in the sack, and then some!

Rachel kissed Adder, and decided to put on a show for him. The plump, sexy white woman got undressed and showed off her curves and thick booty. Adder nodded appreciatively. Meanwhile, Jim Williams was checking out the Adder. His eyes kept wandering to the growing erection now visible through the Adder's leather pants. Jim unzipped Adder's pants, and held the black man's dick in his hands. When Adder didn't protest, Jim began sucking his cock. Meanwhile, Rachel shook what her mama gave her.

Jim Williams was a pretty good cocksucker. It didn't take him long to get the black stud hard as steel. Adder told Jim to assume the position. Jim got on all fours and Adder came up behind him. He spread the man's butt cheeks wide open and slid his cock into him. Jim gasped as Adder entered him. The Black Adder held the man by the hips and thrust into him. Jim moaned, and Adder began to fuck him hard. He gave the other dude all he got, shoving his cock where the sun didn't shine. Rachel watched as her hunky husband got fucked in the ass by a sexy black man. This was seriously hot!

Black Adder continued to pump his cock into Jim's ass. Rachel decided to join in on the action. She slid beneath her husband and, taking his hard cock, slid it into her wet snatch. Jim thrust his cock into his wife's pussy as the Black Adder's thick cock fucked him in the ass. Rachel wrapped her arms around Jim as he fucked her. His hard cock felt so good inside her pussy, going in hard and deep. His face was contorted in what seemed to half pain and half pleasure as the Black Adder fucked him in the ass. This went on until he came inside her, then screamed as the Black Adder came inside of him.

They took a break. Jim was catching his breath. His lean and muscular body was covered with sweat. He stroked himself and watched as Rachel continued to do her sexy little dance. The Black Adder looked at her sexy booty, and wanted it. Always a gracious hostess, Rachel indulged his wishes. The sexy plump housewife got on all fours, and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. Adder pressed his cock against her tight little asshole, and pushed. He grimaced as his cock went into her asshole. Rachel's asshole was even tighter than her hubby's, which was saying a lot.

Adder gripped Rachel by the hips and thrust into her, hard. Rachel grunted and gritted her teeth as Adder fucked her. At last, she was getting fucked in the ass. Oh, this felt so good. She had gotten fucked in the ass before, by her hunky husband, but Adder fucked her differently. Her husband Jim had been slow and loving when he made love to her back door. Adder was different. He fucked her hard and fast, charging ahead like a general leading an army of angry men. It hurt oh so good, and she loved every single minute of it. When he came and pulled out, she cried out for the sheer pleasure of it all.

A little while later, the Black Adder took his leave from the Williams household and thanked the man of the house and his lady for their kindness and hospitality. He went back to his Porsche, and drove away. All in all, this was a pretty good night. That's the Black Adder for you, folks. An irresistible charmer. A sexy man whom both men and women fell for on a regular basis. The ultimate confidence man. Plenty more tales of his adventures of his to come.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers