Black Forest Ch. 1

Story Info
Wanted: Big black members in Black Forest Club.
1.5k words
3.95
58.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

It was tough living in the Bronx. Though I am an Afro American I have always been the butt of racial jokes. I am small built unlike others of my race and I must concede I am no Michael Jordan. In fact I am more like Michael Jackson. In fact I hardly look like the archetypical black. The only thing, which I feel ashamed off, is the unusually large size of my prick which all blacks are legendary for. My prick is humongous. It’s really huge. There are a couple of white girls at the pool in the building I live in who like down my trunks. I guess they have a thing about the size of the male organ. I of course have a fetish about hairy women. There were a couple of European women living on the 4th floor who are from Greece and they look different in the pool. They have jet-black hair in their bushy armpits and even their pubic hair stick out from the sides and even the top of their bikini.

They of course seemed taken in by me and I think the fact that “Blacks have big cocks” syndrome. They giggled every time they saw me lying near the pool. I just ignored them. One day my friend Peter came to stay the weekend from Baltimore. When we went to the pool the Greek girls were already romping by the pool. Even Peter was taken in by their hairiness “don’t they have razors in Greece why don’t they shave their armpits”. I said, “I like their hairy armpits” He shot me look of disbelief and said why don’t you call them to your apartment for a drink. I shrugged his suggestion but he dived in and stated talking to them. He came back grinning and said they were coming over at 7 PM.

They were in the apartment by 8 PM they were Anna and Greta and they actually of Hungarian origin living in Athens. Peter started fooling with them and he showed them the huge bulge in his pants. Anna dropped to her knees, unzipped Peter's pants, and pulled out his cock. It was unusually large. She cautiously put her mouth on the end of it and started sucking it with her lips. As she sucked his cock got hard and thick. She felt the barrel of his handgun pressed against her head and sucked harder, closing her lips down tight. Then, as his orgasm approached, he put his free hand on the back of her head and pulled her harder into him. He began thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth and driving his cock deep into her throat. She choked on it.

Then, with a powerful thrust, he shoved his cock deep into her throat, cutting off her windpipe, and kept it there. She couldn't breathe. She felt the massive organ begin to jerk and pump hot bursts of semen into her throat. She gagged on it but couldn't vomit. His cock blocked everything. Her head was spinning. She was losing consciousness when he finally withdrew

I watched in awe as did Greta the busty brunette who was on the couch next to me. Her massive breast fell out from under her shirt and swayed near me and I spotted the jet-black hair sprouting from her unshaven armpits. It was so hairy that the masses of hair grew all over her bushy armpits. She looked over at my crotch and as I followed her gaze I saw my pants stretch tighter over my lengthening cock. She looked as if she wanted to see that big, black cock more than anything, as I wanted to see her bushy armpits more than anything else. I stood up my cock dangling down but getting erect every second. Her tits were still exposed and her armpits were filled with jet-black hair tumbling down as she lifted her right arm. She looked down to my bulging pants as I put my hand on the outside of my pants and rubbed my now rock hard cock. I said, "Lift your arms let me see the fleece in your furry pits “. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly, and pulled the tight fitting pants down, half way to my knees. I was wearing boxer shorts and an enormous hard-on was pushing one leg of the shorts out. As I pushed the waist of my underwear down the base of my huge cock became visible. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. I pushed further down and more of the long black cock meat came into view. Finally, the shorts were pushed low enough to allow the hard, black Dick to swing free.

With my pants completely removed, I began removing his shirt. My cock was indeed enormous and my golf ball size testicles swung in there smooth, black sack about 6" below it! As she stared at the huge black organ standing straight out in front of me.

I lifted her by putting my hands into her unshaven pits. Her pit hair was coarse and very hard which I found strange and there was so much hair more than /I had on my head. I kicked the jeans off my feet and she put both her hands around the big, hot Dick. She looked at me and asked, in a frightened tone, "Are you going to try and fuck me with this? I've never seen anything so big... so black... so... so...huge"

I pushed her legs apart and felt the coarse thatch at the juncture of her thighs and stroked her clit and I could feel her gushing hot pussy juices. She lifted her head to watch me aim my black spear at its target. Precum was dripping out of the end of my organ like a leaky faucet. The slick head of my cock was laid against her open furry snatch and then rubbed up and down and around in circles. She grabbed the edge of the bed and moaned out, "Oyo! I love your big ebony cock it's so big! Do it easy! Do it easy, baby!" As the black bulb pushed at her bushy cunt, more juices were squeezed out of her hairy twat, like a sponge.

I let the head of the cock slide in and I pushed more into her as I pushed my hands into her furry armpits. I noticed that Greta had very hairy eyebrows too almost meeting together. It was jet-black and she was so hairy all over body that I did not know in which hollow she had more air. I had not yet seen her hairy asshole yet but I bet she was hairy there too.

Peter took out his dick from Anna’s wet mouth and I as I started fucking Greta he shoved his mammoth organ into Greta’s open mouth. Anna had moved next to me and I asked her to press her hairy armpits into my face. I now had her pushing her long sweaty hair in her matted armpits into my face. The tangy aroma came gushing into my nostrils as I took in the sweaty smells of Anna’s armpit thatches. The gleaming hair in her unshaven pits was wet and tasted salty.

I crammed three or four more inches more into Greta’s hairy snatch as Peter pounded her mouth with his throbbing pole. Greta leaned forward and wrapped the fingers of both hands around the section of black cock that was still exposed. It was coursing with hot blood and the large veins, twisting along the length of it, were pulsing in her hands. More of my hard Dick slid in and the balls in her hand contracted up to just under the base of the shaft and then they slowly rolled back down to hang freely again. I fucked her hard as my tongue traversed the length of Anna’s unshaven pits. The coarse hair in her bushy pits was bristling under my tongue as I reached down and touched the softer silkier pit hair in Greta’s sweating and heaving matted armpits. The hair was very long as I pulled it as I simultaneously twirled my lips around the long bushy hair in Anna’s unshorn armpits. I was measuring the length of their respective armpit hair both with my tongue and my fingers and both seemed outrageously long even as I drilled my cock into her hot and wet pussy. Peter was driving his engorged penis in and out of Greta’s willing mouth and we were acting in unison as if some force was giving us additional strength. Greta was in the throes of multiple orgasms as I started dumping my seed into her hairy pussy. Greta was screaming, "Your black cock is fucking incredible! I've never been and probably never will be, fucked like that again!"

Peter started screaming as his huge black dong erupted spurting his cum all over Greta’s mouth and into her matted hairy armpits. He groaned as wads of cum spilled out as both Anna and Greta tried to catch the cum spilling out of his spewing cock in their Black forest. Our black dongs were in the “Black Forest”.

belab
belab
344 Followers