Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOHHHHHHH, that's right white girl, eat that black pussy. Fuck it with your tongue bitch!"

The former coach was surprised to hear the girl speak this way, but did as she was told as she increased her tempo. Still relatively inexperienced, she did her best to stimulate the demanding girl, soon alternating between licking the outer lips, flicking the clit with her tongue, and out right fucking her with it.

Sasha just moaned and moaned as she held the older woman's face tight against her.

"Goooood white girl.....goooood white girl. Eat my pussy...ahhhhhh....you better hurry up.....uhhhh....you wouldn't want my daddy to come in and see what my nasty...ohhhh...coach is doing.....ahhhhhhhh....

Miss Simons filled with fear as she imagined how it would all look. Sasha's father coming in to look for his daughter, only to find the adult white woman naked, kneeling between the legs of his little girl. Miss Simons licked as fast as she could, desperate not to let that happen. It would mean she'd lose her job, even go to prison.

"ohhhhh....wow you really do want me to...uhhhhhh....cum fast...ugghhhh....but is that my daddy walking down the hall?"

Miss Simons' tongue grew numb as she tore Sasha's cunt apart, desperate to prevent the disaster of being caught like this.

"I think he's almost here...better.....hurry....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Suddenly Sasha squeezed her legs hard around the coach's head as she let out a scream of release. She had done it, she had succeeded in getting the bitch to orgasm.

After an eternity Sasha released her coach's face, instantly letting the woman fall back on her butt. Sasha smiled to herself as she admired the way her juices looked on Miss Simon's numb face. Both women were in a momentary daze for different reasons. Miss Simons recovered first and realized she was shivering, still wet from the shower.

"Please Sasha, may I please have your towels now?"

Sasha ex-haled in satisfaction, then patted her cunt licking coach on the head, before handing her two used towels.

"Here you go Miss Simons, you've earned it, this time." Sasha giggled, before getting up, fixing her skirt and walking out the locker room door, leaving the former coach wet and naked behind her.

Miss Simons remained kneeling on the floor staring at the towels in her hands. At any moment someone could walk in and see her exposed position, yet she couldn't stop herself from getting lost in thought. This was her life now, being a plaything to her black cheerleaders. She wasn't sure if to cry or finger herself at this understanding.

She was just so confused. Why did she need to orally pleasure another girl just to have rights to a towel? Why did she even have to do anything these black women said?

Quickly she recalled the other white women she had encountered. Those women on the path for success had confronted black girls as well, and lost. Jennifer, the important manager now serves ordervs in her underwear at all of Trish's parties. Samantha, the aspiring young woman just out of grad school, now sporting a bald head, serving out her life as a white party slave. Mrs Clark, the dedicated and respected teacher, now getting her daily pussy spanks after school from Brandy. And finally herself. Once the proud head cheerleading coach of Dalefield High, now sucking black pussy just to get a towel.

By now Miss Simons was vigorously rubbing her hard clit. She had made her mind up, she would not cry. As the coach's fingers did their job, she thought of the humiliation that was still to come. There would be plenty of it. As her orgasm was on the brink, her last thought was of the upcoming football game, where for the first time, Trish would expose her to the world!

End of Chapter 4. To be Continued...

***********

All Comments are greatly appreciated

Your encouragements keep me going :)

*******

This work is copyright (c) 2003 by Phoenix Arrow. You may download and keep copies for your personal use as long as the author's byline and e-mail address and this paragraph remain on the copies. Please do not post this story to any web site without permission from the author. All other rights reserved. No alteration of the contents is permitted.