Black Gold

Story Info
His wife meets J.T. at the lake.
  • December 2000 monthly contest
5.8k words
4.49
800.9k
485
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake Lost
Jake Lost
325 Followers

My wife and I had been married for three great years. We were high school sweathearts in the middle of small town USA. She is the only woman I have been with and I was the only man who she had had. I was a normal looking guy, dark hair, average height and weight. My wife was a cute little blonde. She had shoulder length hair and a nice little body. She was petite with a nice little rack. She looked alot like Christina Aguilera except she dressed much more conservative. Our sex life was good as we had that special bond of only making love to each other. We were very excited when an old friend from high school called and invited us for a weekend at his cabin to swim and fish and water ski. When we arrived that friday, I was glad to see some of our old friends from school. The cabin was huge and had four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The lake was great and the weather was perfect. We knew most of the people and all totaled there was about nine of us. Shane's parents were rich and he was able to get the cabin on off weekends. We all visited and drank various alcohol beverages. I was not big on water sports but it was nice to get away for awhile. Me and the misses got one of the rooms and that night we got to bed early to get ready for a fun filled saturday. We got up early and joined evryone out on the beach. My wife was wearing a modest one piece suit and she looked great. I didn't notice that I wasn't the only one who had his eyes on her.

J.T. was a friend of Shane's. They worked together and became good friends. They were polar opposites. Shane was a short red headed guy with fair skin and a medium build. J.T. was a black guy with dark black skin and an athletic build. Coming from a small town in the midwest, none of us knew any african americans but we all seemed to get along well. J.T. grew up in the inner city and was a street wise kid. He benefitted from an outreach program that enabled him to go to college and find a good job. J.T. was recently dumped by his girl friend. It seemed that one sunday he was watching a preseason football game and as the camera panned away from the action to go to a commercial, it fixated on a beautiful white cheerleader. Dressed in the home colored two piece, the little blonde jumped around cheering for her team. J.T. became obsessed with what he saw. He wondered what it would be like to bed a little blonde white girl. As days passed his fantasy grew stronger. He never even dated out side of his race before. He became distant and his girlfriend became outraged when she found out what was occupying his mind. Many attempts at bars yielded no returns. As time went by, J.T. started to let go of his fantasy but never really forgot about it. Fast forward to today. At this weekend getaway at his friend's cabin, J.T. noticed my wife. She fit the excact description he was looking for.

Besides parading around shirtless, showing off his athletic body, I hardly noticed the man. We all participated in different activities and when I was apart from my wife, J.T. would make small talk with her. When I went out on the boat, he would lay out on the beach with her. When I fished off the dock, he went out on the boat with her. There were nine different people out and about so I never really noticed that he was following her around like a puppy. We all were drinking all day and into the night so the last thing on my mind was to baby sit my wife. She didn't think nothing of it at first. She made small talk with him on the beach and on the boat. When she was out swimming, he was to. With the effects of the alcohol kicking in, she didn't think twice about the fact that he seemed to be "touchy, feely" out in the water. Only later when she was inside with the girls did one of them tease her about the fact that J.T. seemed to have a crush on her. One of the girls even joked, "be careful, once you go black, you never go back".

They all laughed and seemed to forget about it. Meanwhile out by the grill, the boys were drinking beer and bullshitting. I noticed that J.T. didn't drink but I didn't think twice about it. As the evening went on, we ate and played cards. Someone put a movie on and some people went into the living room to watch it. The drinking got heavy and one by one, people went to bed. J.T. had the couch so he was watching the movie with a few others, including my wife. I was feeling really drunk so I told my wife that I was going to bed. She said that she would be up in a minute as she was laughing at something J.T. said. I didn't think twice and went to our room. J.T. was laying it on thick and at first my wife just kind of liked the attention. After what the other girls said, she noticed that he took to her. She would never cheat on me and she wasn't even sure she could with a black man, but she found him interesting. As they joked and watched tv, she continued to sip on wine coolers and soak up his attention. It reminded her of when we were teenagers and I was trying to catch her eye. After some time, they were the only two awake.

J.T. was sitting there wearing some baggy shorts and my wife was in a small sun dress. My wife was not a big drinker so the alcohol was really started to kick in. She leaned back into the couch as J.T. saw his opportunity. He pulled my wife against him and started to rub her shoulders and back. My wife was somewhat startled but the massage felt good and although they were alone, people were sleeping in adjoining rooms. As my wife leaned her head back, she took a deep breath.

J.T.'s eyes locked onto her precious breasts, which filled out the sun dress nicely. As he rubbed her shoulders he could feel how warm and soft her pearly white skin was. He also noticed no sign of a bra. My wife never wore a bra with this particular dress. She felt the strength of his hands and was somewhat turned on by the contrast in their skin colors as his dark black hands caressed her white shoulders. She rested her head back against his shoulder as he could smell the fragrance in her hair. As one hand gently squeezed her shoulder the other hit the power button on the remote.

The room was quiet and darkened but with the big light on outside the cabin and the full moon, you could still see around you. My wife was fully aware of what was happening but with her inhibitions lowered, she thought it would be kind of fun to tease this black man. She knew she could shut him down when she wanted so she was curious as to how far he would try to take it.

As she layed back against him he continued to rub her shoulders. She shut her eyes and almost giggled when he obviously tried to slide the strapes of her dress down her shoulders. When the a strap would fall she just raised her arm and it would jump back into place. J.T. leaned his head down against hers and started to breath into her ear. His warm breath kind of turned her on as she braced her self with her hands and squeezed his inner thigh. J.T. grabbed her by her small waist and lifted her so she was sitting up higher. My wife let her head tilt back down his shoulder as he started to slowly breath down her neck. He left his hands down around her waist as she rested her arms on top of his. He was amazed by her tight little body as it felt more feminine than any of the black girls he was with. My wife wanted to make sure she knew where his powerful hands were at all times. As he breathed down her neck, my wife turned her face away from him, giving him a clear shot from her ear down her neck. She had to admit it felt good being in his powerful embrace and his warm breath on her fair skin was making her feel hot. J.T. slowly started to nibble at her ear.

The warm sensation she felt sent a tingle down her spine. As he continued to nibble on her ear she raised her arm up and caressed his head with her hand. He instinctively slid his hand up her waist and against her filled breast. My wife quickly retrieved his hand and pulled it back down to her waist as she whispered no. J.T. now knew he had to work overtime to seduce my wife. She was thinking that she was in control and she would dictate the actions. She still had no intentions of cheating on me but she just wanted to see what it was like in another man's arms. J.T. was impressed with how firm my wifes heavy breast was. He thought to himself that the black women he has been with had tits that size or bigger but not near as firm. As J.T. continued to work on her ear he started to gently lick her lucious neck. He slowly licked and sucked his way up and down her neck, savoring his first taste of a white girl. My wife squeezed his arms and let out a small sigh as his warm wet tongue felt so good. He licked her ear lobe and continued onto her neck. He would lick and suck and kiss gently on her neck and up to her chin. He then would travel around to her ear and even acrossed her shoulder. He noticed that when he licked across her shoulder her shoulder strap slid down and she didn't raise it back up. He felt he was making progress and started to become a little more aggressive in his attack. With her one strap down, he could see the top of her incredibly firm right breast. He had his fantasy right where he wanted her. J.T. had no doubt that if he took his time, he would be able to seduce my wife. On the other hand my wife was feeling totally hot by his agressive oral assault on her neck. His large lips and warm tongue sent shivers right through her as they continued to feed off her neck, ear and shoulder. Her skin glistened with his saliva as he continued tasting my wife. As he made another trip to her chin, J.T. slowly started to kiss her. He kissed her lightly on the chin, cheek , and nose. My wife turned her head toward him as he slowly leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. Electicity shot through their bodies as there lips touched for the first time. Her lips were small he thought but he was aroused by his progress. My wife was turned on by his thick, wet lips as she decided that she would allow him to make out with her. She had never even kissed another man and making out with a black man was so forbidden that it, for some reason, turned her on. As their lips melted into each others, J.T. ran his has hands over her waist, across her expanded rib cage and aroound her back. He was in awe over the tightness of her body. My wife lifted her arms around his neck and slowly opened her mouth.

With the open invitation, J.t. let his tongue slide into my wifes mouth and search out hers. When their tongues met it was almost magical. They aggressively licked each other's tongue as blood rushed to their loins.

J.T. was fastly becoming hard and my wife started getting wet. They held each other tight as they powerfully kissed. They would only retreat for a second to catch their breath, then they would open their mouths and continue to lick each others tongues. J.T. liked the fact that this white woman's mouth seemed smaller than those of black women. My wife liked his big long tongue that continuously overmatched hers as it licked deep inside her mouth. As my wife's arms were stretched up around his neck, J.T. reached down and squeezed her left breast. The feeling of his powerful grasp around her tight breast had a sobering affect on my wife. She pulled back and brought his hand away from her and whispered, " let's just kiss". As my wife sat up to look around to see if any body was awake, J.T. felt confident that his patience would pay off. Satisfied that no one knew what was going on, my wife sat down, facing J.T.. They slowly leaned in and went at it again. He held her head as she gripped his wrists. The kiss was so intense that you could almost see steam rising out. They licked deeply into one another as they seemed to be sucking the life out of each other. As they continued making out, my wife ran her hands down his powerful arms and to his muscular shoulders. His tough black skin felt strong as it contrasted her white glow. J.T. dropped his hands off her head and wrapped them around her waist. Like most women my wife liked to be held as she pushed her body against his. She kissed with more aggression as his black body felt so powerful against hers. Her firm tits pressed in against his chest as he wanted to rip into this little white package. He ran his hands down her back as he kissed deep into her. J.T. hands lowered as he started to feel my wifes hot little ass. It was here that he noticed the biggest difference between this white woman and his previous black women. No matter their size, his black women had big round booty's. This tight little ass was firm and he really wanted to rip into it. As they passionately made out, J.T. was surprized that my wife allowed him to feel her ass. Meanwhile, she was really getting into it as she could tell by his powerful grasp that he loved what he had. With a powerful tug, J.T. lifted my wife up against him as she tilted her head back and he started feverishly licking her neck. As he lifted my wife he pressed in against her. It was here that she first felt his enormous bulge against her. As he licked down her neck she was in shock by the massive size of his package. She went numb as she realized he was packing serious heat. Meanwhile, J.T. had worked his way down her neck and was now lapping her up at the top of her firm mounds. She leaned into him, lowering her breasts down away from him in the process. She whispered, "slow down" as she buried her head against his. For the first time she felt a little out of control. Sensing this, J.T. agressively turned and pushed her against the couch. With his hands firmly grasping her sweet ass and holding her up, my wife slid her legs out and around his, allowing for his tremendous bulge to press against her sweetness. She moaned at the power she felt between her legs. With her shoulder straps down, her firm cleavage was at eye level with him. Her mind was racing as he was looking at her loosely covered fun bags as a predator would a prey. Trying to decide how far she would let this get, she lowered her head and started to kiss him.

J.T. raised up to meet her sweet lips as his actions allowed for him to press his best asset harder against her. She no doubt was fully aware of it as he felt another moan escape her lips as he took them against his. With the fire burning between her legs and the confidence she could stop this at anytime, my wife decided to let him take the next base. She released her lips from his and leaned back as J.T. licked down her neck. As he reached up to her straps, she now was held up only by his tremendous bulge. She closed her eyes as J.T. eagarly pulled my wife's sundress down. He watched intently as her tremendous fun bags released themselves from the confides of her dress. She knew they were at there best as the cool night air combined with the intensity of the evenings events, had her nipples swollen and erect. J.T. was mesmerized by the beauty of a white womans bust. My wife's breasts looked bigger than they were because they were so round and firm and she had such a petite little body. He was astonished at the size of her dark swollen nipples. J.T. reached up and gave them a slight squeeze as the contrast of color made him hot. My wife's body contracted to his touch and he noticed her upper abdominal muscles flex. He knew he had to have my wife. J.T. lowered in and took her right breast into his mouth. The warmth of his tongue and the sensation of his big lips against her tight tit sent my wife into a shudder. She really wanted him to take her tits against his big tongue and suck. J.T. didn't disappoint her as he licked her swollen nipple to maximum attention and went in for the kill. My wife moaned and bucked against his bulge as he started to agressively suck her tits. He alternated from one to the other, sucking her tits and licking her nipples.

She threw her arms back over her head and arched her back, allowing for her tits to grow and jet skyward. She looked down to watch as this black man was licking her swollen nipples as his saliva was dripping everywhere. He grabbed her rib cage and slowly dropped her dress lower. He loved the way her rib cage expanded and her little body displayed such heavy tits. He returned to her lips and deeply kissed her as he squeezed my wifes ample fun bags. J.T. lowered my wife and layed her on her back as if to put her in the position. As she lay on her back looking up at this powerful black man she knew what he was thinking. His loose fitting shorts was pitching a ferocious tent. Although she no doubt wanted to, she didn't think she could. She loved her husband and wanted to stay true to him. Plus, this was not the time or place as people were scattered everywhere and someone might notice what was going on if they hadn't already. As J.T. reached down and pulled her dress down more she stopped him. She whipered to him that this was as far as they could go. Frustration clouded his mind as he wanted to plow into this little cock tease anyway. But his cooler head prevailed and as he noticed her toned abs he decided to stay on course. She said, "lets just lay together". As he lowered on top of my wife, she decided that this was a dangerous position. She moved over so that her body was against the back of the couch and he could lay next to her. Her tits were still exposed as they took on a spent look from his intense sucking. J.T. wasted no time as he squeezed her tits and went in to continue their intense make out session. My wife relaxed as she felt she dodged a major bullet. She now felt back in control and really got into it with J.T.. They were feeling each other up and kissing passionately. She would re-route him if he got to close to her sweet love canal but she allowed him to have his liberties anywhere else. She was at it to, grabbing his ass and feeling all over his deep black muscular body. She wasn't a bad enough cock tease to grab his massive tool, but she wanted to. She was very turned on to see her white glow against his black darkness. He reached down and pulled her dress up enough to expose her panties. He grabbed her ass and lifted her one leg onto him. He noticed that she liked to press into his massive bulge. Just as he thought, my wife lifted herself onto him a little bit, just enough to bump uglies with him. He was surprized to see her move her dress out of the way. He knew that this was his meal ticket. My wife started to burrow down on his bulging tool as she licked his neck. J.T. grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against him causing her to moan. She started to suck his neck with more aggression as he continued to rock her against his massive crank. She seemed to really like the dry sex bit.

Meanwhile, my wifes pussy was on fire. She was extremely wet and loved the way it felt to press against his huge manhood. She felt like she was doing him a favor by dry humping him but she was the one who was really benefiting from it. J.T. knew this and soon she was agressively spreading her leg around him so she could better feel his bulge against her wet snatch. She continued dragging herself against his length as she continued to suck his neck. As my wife was exploding with passion, J.T. abruptly stopped her. He whispered that they should slow down. He turned the tables on her as she looked down to notice his enormous bulge had wet spots on it. She grudgingly agreed and they went back to making out. Every once in a while, she would attempt to rub up against him but he wouldn't let her. She was going out of her mind.

She really wanted him but knew she couldn't. J.T. knew she was on the ropes. He methodically licked down her chest and to her abs. As he licked across her abdominal muscles that lightly protruded, he lifted her leg onto his shoulder. The scent of heat was strong as he felt the back of her leg and ass. His thumb was within an inch from her wet snatch but she didn't move it. My wife had already decided that he could take her to third base.

Jake Lost
Jake Lost
325 Followers
12