Black Hair, Green Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
Risky sex with old flame leads to unexpected consequences.
2.8k words
3.2
48.7k
18
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke on the morning after K's funeral with my cunt and thighs sticky with R's dried spunk, an immediate reminder of the previous evening. I put off having a shower for as long as I could, simply because I was reluctant to wash away the physical evidence of our glorious fuck.

His parents both left before I headed for the bathroom. His father was off to some farm implement sale and his mother was accompanying a friend who was going to try out a horse they were thinking of buying. They were apologetic that they had to leave but I assured them I was fine, not to mention grateful for their hospitality. I mentioned that R had kindly offered to take me to the airport, and his mum said that meant she wouldn't have to leave a key for me to lock up with as he still had his own.

After they had gone, I finally went upstairs to shower. I didn't want to cut it too fine, as I suspected R's reason for offering a lift was to treat me to a repeat of the previous night and if that were so, I wanted to have enough time to enjoy it. My stomach was fluttering with nervous excitement as I stripped off and turned on the water.

I was rinsing my hair under the powerful flow when I heard the bathroom door opening. Instantly I started to shake and a pulse began to throb between my legs. I looked around the edge of the shower curtain to see R lounging against the door frame. He was wearing jeans and an open-necked turquoise shirt that made his eyes look greener than ever.

"I timed that perfectly," he said with a half-smile. "Come out from behind that curtain so I can look at you." I did so, obediently moving along the bath so that nothing obscured his view. I felt vulnerable being naked while he was fully clothed, standing meekly for his appraisal as his gaze swept up and down my body, but it merely turned me on even more.

"Well, that's got me hard as a rock," he said at last, and sure enough I could see a bulge in the crotch of his jeans. "Or at least that and the thought of what I'm going to do to you." He smiled again, a confident smile that showed he knew he was completely in control and that I was, once again, utterly submissive to his wishes. "Since you've a plane to catch, we'd best not waste any time," he added, beginning to unbuckle his belt as he spoke. My juices were already flowing, but at his directness they began to gush in a torrent to rival the still-running shower. I was breathing quickly through parted lips, my eyes riveted on his, my nipples standing out like acorns and legs still shaking; a picture of arousal. Staring at me almost challengingly as he slowly unzipped his jeans, he said softly, "Turn around."

I swallowed hard and obeyed, turning my back to him. I love being taken from behind. I was trembling uncontrollably with anticipation, desperately awaiting his touch. When it finally came -- a fingertip tracing a line from the nape of my neck to a fraction above my buttocks -- I gasped and shuddered violently. In the same soft, almost husky voice, he said, "Bend over."

Despite my shaking knees, I managed to do as I was told, using my hands against the bathroom wall for support. I heard the rustle of denim that told me his jeans had fallen to the floor, then he said "Spread your legs for me."

I did so immediately. Seconds later his hand glided between my slippery thighs and I jolted with excitement again.

"Someone's turned on," he said with amusement, dipping his finger into my oily wetness and spreading it across my clit, which made me quiver and moan. He had barely touched me and I was already well on the way to an orgasm.

With a hand on my back, R pressed gently downwards and I bent over further, gripping the far edge of the bath. Without any further conversation or foreplay, he suddenly pushed the whole length of his cock firmly into my throbbing, dripping cunt. I shrieked from a mixture of surprise and delight and came instantly, a huge feverish burst of heat that rippled outwards from my plundered core.

R proceeded to fuck me hard and fast, his hands on my shoulders pulling me onto his cock, his balls slapping wetly against my arse, which I pressed back against him hungrily. He brought me off three times in quick succession before he slowed the pace, drawing back then pushing in deep again almost lazily. I was dripping with sweat, panting like a bitch in heat, bruised from the force of his thrusts, and in absolute ecstasy. I'd had more orgasms in the last sixteen hours with R than in the last six months with N, and since I knew he hadn't come yet I guessed there were more on the way.

I felt R's hands move down my back and come to rest on my buttocks. He kneaded them roughly, before his thumb brushed my tightly puckered hole, making me shiver.

"How long is it since you've had a cock up your arse?" he whispered. His words made my cunt contract around his slowly-moving rod with excitement and apprehension.

"No-one's ever shagged my arse except you," I replied, completely truthfully.

"Really?" I could hear the surprise in his voice. "But you used to love it." One of his fingers was working into my arsehole as he spoke and my legs were trembling harder than ever at the unfamiliar but not unwelcome intrusion.

"I know," I muttered. Even though I knew he couldn't see my face, I felt myself blushing at what I was about to confess. "I wanted to keep something special, something that I only did with you."

"I'm honoured," R murmured. I thought he was being sarcastic, but for a second his finger stopped moving and his other hand briefly caressed the back of my neck. "And all the more reason to do it now. Let's call it for old times' sake."

I didn't protest, although I doubt it would have made much difference if I had. R knew me too well, knew I would do anything he said when it came to sex. It's weird, because with anyone else or in any other situation I'm confident, opinionated and not afraid to take control, but faced with R -- or, more accurately, R's cock -- I willingly submit to his every demand.

He withdrew his cock and pulled his finger out of my arse at the same time and I whimpered involuntarily. Instead he pushed two fingers into my dripping cunt and used the slick juices to lubricate my anal passage. I gasped at the insertion of both fingers into my tight hole, but it was mainly with pleasure. He did this several times, rubbing carefully all around my rear end and using his strong fingers to try and stretch me open. Once I was lubed up to his satisfaction, he briefly re-inserted his prick into my cunt to coat it afresh. I was trembling uncontrollably with anticipation and excitement. Seconds later, I felt his hard moist knob touch my arsehole and I quivered even more as it began to press inwards.

Over the next few minutes R was surprisingly patient and gentle, easing his way in gradually. At the same time he was utterly relentless -- the only way this was going to end was with his cock in my arse. I gasped and wriggled as I felt myself beginning to be stretched as millimetre by millimetre, his prick worked itself inside. As I said earlier, his tool isn't exactly a baby's arm but it's still big and thick, and it was years since it -- or anything like it -- had last been up there, so it was almost like having my anal cherry popped all over again.

"Jesus, you're so tight," R muttered. "Is it hurting?"

"Yes, but it's a good hurt," I gasped. There was a long moment of steady, insistent pressure, then I felt the unmistakable popping sensation of his cock-head breaking through my tight ring of muscle and sliding in a couple of inches. I winced involuntarily while R exhaled in triumph. From that point on it was easier, and within seconds I could feel the entire meaty length of his cock nestled in my aching arse while his heavy balls rested against my sopping cunt lips.

R's patience and gentleness ended there. Once fully inside, he gripped my hips tightly, then after a couple of long, slow strokes to really open me up, he began to pump his cock in and out of my arsehole unmercifully. I cried out in mingled pain and absolute, exhilarating pleasure, begging him to fuck my arse hard, and he was more than willing to oblige, his balls banging against me as he pulled out to the tip and then plunged in to the hilt, over and over again. My legs and back were cramping with having been bent over the bath for so long but I didn't care, I would have stood there all day if it meant having R's cock buried inside me.

I'd never been able to come purely from anal stimulation, and R remembered. We were both panting hard and I could tell from the frequent groans he was emitting that he wasn't far away. I felt his hand leave my hip and reach round to touch my clit, rubbing it with his fingertip. It was like an electric shock and I shrieked again as I came. The spasms rippling from my cunt made my arse squeeze around his cock. Even more so than yesterday I felt his tool swell as he shoved it in deep and held it there, then with a grunt of pleasure he shuddered and his cock erupted within the tight walls of my arse. The sensation of R's creamy jizz spurting inside my bowels was just incredible and I moaned happily as it gushed into me. R deliberately pulled out just before he finished, spraying my buttocks and thighs with the last of his hot spunk.

Once he let go of my hips I practically collapsed into the bath. The shower was still running and I crawled back underneath the spray to wash off the sweat and sperm -- admittedly most of the latter was still up my arse, leaving me with a warm slippery feeling inside. R rinsed off his cock and dried it on a towel, before briskly zipping his jeans up once more. Before he left me to finish washing and drying myself, he gripped my chin in one hand, pulled my face to his and kissed me hard.

"That was fucking amazing," he breathed as our lips parted, and I could only nod in agreement.

After R went downstairs to have a coffee while he waited for me, I finished off in the bathroom, dried my hair and got dressed, reliving every moment of our encounter as I did so. I could feel my arse throbbing rhythmically, a painful but very welcome reminder. I was still so tight that hardly any of R's spunk had leaked out of my rear passage yet, so I still felt slimy and full. For the return journey I'd brought a simple navy linen summer dress that reached a point about an inch above my knees and a cream lightweight jacket so that I'd be comfortable on the plane. Today I was bare-legged with cream wedge-heeled sandals.

When I reached the sitting room, R looked up and wolf-whistled. I did a little mock-twirl and we grinned at each other. Even though we should both have been feeling guilty, there was no awkwardness or regret at all.

R was just rinsing his cup when my mobile phone rang. It was N, ringing to see how the funeral had gone. I confess to feeling the first little prickle of guilt at the sound of his voice. I turned away from R to face the wall while I had a low-voiced conversation. I didn't really want to get into a long drawn-out discussion but N insisted on asking my advice about some correspondence we'd received that morning, which needed an urgent response. As he was explaining the various options, I suddenly heard the unmistakable sound of a zip being lowered behind me. Before I had a chance to think about what this meant, R's hands touched my thighs and began to slide my dress up and over my waist.

It was like being punched in the stomach with desire. You can call me all the cheating, whoring names under the sun, but nothing in my life has excited me as much as that moment, the moment my ex-lover moved the crotch of my panties aside and pushed his cock inside me, while my boyfriend's voice chattered in my ear. Instantly I was as wet as I'd ever been, so wet that my juices actually dripped out of me onto the carpet. With my free hand I reached out to steady myself against the wall as R moved slowly back and forth. I closed my eyes and rocked gently in rhythm with his exquisite strokes. I had to clench my teeth together to stop myself from making any giveaway noises as I approached orgasm, and R obviously guessed what a struggle that was because he let go of my hips, bracing himself against my splayed-apart thighs instead. With one hand he took the phone and held it to my ear so that I could support myself with both hands on the wall, and the other he placed over my mouth to stifle my moans of ecstasy. It was the sheer naughtiness of the situation as much as the stimulation of my clit and cunt lips that brought me to a violent climax, the knowledge that I was writhing on the end of R's prick to a soundtrack of N's voice in my ear.

N was asking where I was, so with a superhuman effort to sound normal I removed R's hand from my mouth and managed to make an excuse about the line breaking up, even while I was shaking with the after-effects of my peak. Still R's cock sank in and out smoothly from the hilt to the tip, and I struggled to focus on N's voice.

"Keep him talking," R breathed softly in my free ear, so quietly I only just heard him. "I want to cum inside you while he's still on the phone."

I had a little shuddering spasm just at R's words. I managed to stammer out a question to N, to make him repeat something he'd already said. Meanwhile R quickened his pace, thrusting more urgently. One hand still held the phone to my ear, the other found my clit and caressed it teasingly. I wanted to cry and yell with delight and pure enjoyment, at the incomparably wonderful sensation of R's cock pumping in and out of my well-used cunt, but somehow I bit my lip and stayed silent.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I heard R sigh into my ear. He held himself rigid, arching into me, his hand on my clitoris pulling me hard against him and I felt his cum spurt into me once more. I came at the same time, fluttering on his cock while it filled me with a stream of hot jizz, and my boyfriend's voice in my other ear told me how much he was looking forward to seeing me again later. It was the most erotic moment of my life.

As I clumsily wound up the phone conversation, R pulled out, replaced my knickers and wiped his cock against the crotch. He pulled my dress down and I heard him zipping himself up before I turned around.

"For God's sake, let's get you to the airport before I have to fuck you again," he said, only half-joking. There was no time to change or even clean up, so we drove the forty or so miles with R's spunk seeping out of both my holes and pooling in the crotch of my panties. Once at the airport, he kissed me again and whispered "Let's not leave it so long next time." I spent the entire flight daydreaming about the glorious fucking I'd just had.

I didn't get away with it. Hardly surprisingly, having two helpings of fresh spunk fired straight into my unprotected womb had rather major consequences. Nine months after spreading my legs for R's cock, I was spreading them again to give birth to our daughter. N thinks she's his, since I managed to manufacture a 'burst condom' story and fudged the dates, but I know better. Especially as I think she's going to have black hair and green eyes. Just like her father...