Black is Where I am At

Story Info
Finally giving in to my weakness.
1.5k words
3.72
45.5k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my yes, this is what I have always wanted. I have denied myself too long. Now it's time for me to give into my weakness and be happy for the first time in my life" I cried this as I he took me to his bed and made heavenly love to me.

I am a white girl that was brought up in a very racist household. My parents used the "N" word and I do have to admit that when I was very young, I used it to but I have grown up and have out grown the racist ways in which I have have grown up.

I have always found black men to be more attractive than any other race. If I even brought up a black boy/man growing up, I would get stared down and looked at like I was committing one of the deadly sins.

I had a great relationship/friendship with a black girl in college and it was against my parents wishes that I don't ever invite her over. We were assigned as partners on a project in school and they had no choice. We alternated between her house and mine for 3 months on the weekend when we came home while we worked hard and long hours.

At her house I was welcome and treated like royalty and when she was at mine, she was lucky to get a hello, a snack and something to drink. My parents ignored her presence and sometimes they would leave the house and on one occasion I heard my father say "Maybe we should stay home and make sure she doesn't steal anything". How cruel.

Her parents were so nice to me and I think I had a school girl crush on her older brother Jim who attended the same college. He was on the basketball team and football team and he was so tall, strong, sexy and heart stopping. I didn't think he even knew I was alive. One day I came over and Tia wasn't home from shopping with her mother, so I sat and spoke with her brother before they came home. He said he that he was happy to finally get to talk to me alone without her sister hanging out and being in the way.

He was very nice, very friendly and treated me like an equal and not like a 20 year old and he was almost 22 and graduating. He asked me if I had any boyfriend and I said "No, boys don't ask me out. I guess I'm not attractive enough. I had one guy ask me to do his homework and he would get me a present in return. I didn't do it and he spread rumors that I was "easy". I had to right off a few guys that I knew what they were after". Jim told me that he finds me attractive and smart and would love to go out with me. I was shocked but I told him that I couldn't because he was black. I wasn't against it but my parents were racist. He understood but he ask if maybe we can sneak out one night and have pizza. I figured I could probably get away with it without letting them know so I agreed.

He kissed me and I kissed him back and then we heard the door and his was his mom and sister. He went upstairs to do his schoolwork and Tia and I worked on ours. Her mom asked me to stay for dinner and Jim heard this and he had a large smile on his face. I called my mom and she said it was okay but I know she was a little upset.

It was a delicious meal of collard greens, black eyed peas, fried chicken and mashed sweet potatoes. She made hot apple cobbler with chocolate ice cream on the side for dessert. We worked for a hours on the project and then I had to head home. Jim offered to drive me for her mom and I was in my glory but I couldn't let my parents see him dropping me off.

Jim and I got in the car and he turned down a dead end street and we started to kiss and touch and made out. His kisses were so deep and his tongue was a delight. I let him see my tits and he squeezed one really hard and started to nibble and suck the other. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was huge and for an 18 year old WOW.

I touched it and gave him a blow job and swallowed his cum. He then drove me home and I was in my glory.

Tia and I were getting close to the end of our project when she came down with the chicken pox. Kids were getting them left and right and I already had them 1st grade.

I went to the library a lot to work on the project to get out of the house and meet Jim and make out.

One Saturday night my parents were going out and I was going to have another friend over who last minute had to cancel because she had to watch her baby cousin. My parents left knowing she was still coming over.

I called Jim and told him that I was alone and asked him to come over. He was there in 15 minutes. We talked, laughed, ordered a pizza and kissed in between.

We put in one of dad's adult movies and it was a large black man with a white girl and they were having sex. I could see and feel Jim's eyes looking at the expression on my face to watch this black cock plowing this girl's little white shaved pussy.

He sat next to me and we started undressing each other and before I knew it we were all over each other and kissing and sucking and having a great time. He asked me if I have ever had sex before and I said I never had intercourse before I wanted my first to be with a black man.

With that he spread my legs and started to lick me and put his pink tongue in my pussy as I felt like I never did before. I started to feel really different and funny and it must have been because of what was about to happen.

I was no longer a virgin and I gave myself to a black man which is what I always wanted to do. We didn't use protection and for spite I told Jim to come inside me and it left me with a warmth inside and a feeling of being a woman.

He was great and we cleaned up and he even took the pizza boxes and we cleaned up the house so my parents wouldn't think I did anything after my friend couldn't make it.

The following month our project was submitted and we got an "A +" on our project and it was on display for the parents and students to see during the entire month of March.

April I would be turning 20 and I wasn't feeling to great for about a week. I had a slight temp. and I had nausea. Didn't put it all together until I realize when I looked at my calendar that I was a week late with my period.

I was all a panic and asked my favorite Aunt Judy to take me to her doctor. Aunt Judy is my father's youngest sister and like a big sister to me. I told her about Jim and she told me to be careful about my mom and dad. She told my parents she would pick me up from school because she wanted to take me to the mall and do my birthday shopping if I felt better. I had to fake feeling better in order to go to the doctor.

Then it hit me when we were driving; I must be pregnant with Jim's baby. It was confirmed that I was pregnant and I called Jim. He told me that he would take care of me and our baby and would get a job. My aunt offered us the entire 2nd floor to her house for us to live.

My parents disowned me and my aunt has been great. Jim and I are proud parents of a little boy and we named him Gary after his favorite uncle who died in Iran. My parents have not seen the baby and his parents and Tia have been awesome. We are going to get married and have Gary christened on the same day.

I am so glad I gave into my craving and don't have any bad feelings about giving in. I miss my parents but the don't miss me.

Jim and I are happy and our baby is the most adorable. I am happier than I have ever been. I am still going to school and will graduate with my class in 2013.