Black Journal Ch. 05a

Story Info
Landlord's Sister
1k words
3.75
19k
4

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 20, Landlord's Sister

The bastard thought I was lying. I warned him; his wife warned him for me I know. I came back after my break, and before I left I had already paid him for the month of January, because I wouldn't have been back in time and my job allowed it because it closed for that time period. I came back to my place and it was in shambles. They were looking for the cameras. It was like a clean sweep of the place and then he tried to mask it by a burglary or a party. The place stunk, the heater was running, and water dripped from every faucet.

I immediately went to complain and he had a smirk on his face. He thought he had me. He told me I either pay him the rent again and all maintenance fees or I was to be evicted within a week and sued. He handed me an invoice with all the charges. I was about to protest but then I remembered something. Surprised me that I even forgot. For the close to two weeks I was gone I was pretty sure they could have went through my apartment multiple times to make sure there was no evidence. I asked all my neighbors what had happened and the usual consensus was that they thought I had invited people over to either stay or party. One neighbor said it was odd that I brought over so many people at one time.

I asked if they had recorded anything. One neighbor sent me a video because they had been invited inside. I saw the video; I didn't know either of those people. Then I saw her, the landlord's sister. I made a mental note to remember her face. I called up Gretta and I met her outside the complex, but not before making my place spotless again. I threw out a lot of stuff, lucky no mold had festered. Gretta gave me some story about how she didn't know. Whether she did or not didn't matter to me. When she saw I had footage of her sister in-law in my home, trashing it as well, she became very apologetic. One, because she knew I was about to give it to her husband's sister like none other, and two, evidence that could put her out on the street. Wasn't enough, but it was a start.

Plus, I had set up one extra cam before I left. They didn't think to look inside a makeshift compartment I put in my TV stand. I had set it up on a timer and it rotated, with audio. I found his sister and went by her place. She is about a decade younger than my landlord and lives off her brother. Basically a leech of society. At least she was decently in shape for a big woman. Some sagging flesh off her arms, legs, and the breasts, but no ass whatsoever. A butt that's flat and almost looks sunken in.

I followed her to a gym she would frequent to pick up guys. I knocked on her door on purpose while she was entertaining. I immediately showed her the evidence I had on her and she practically threw her guest out. I told her that there are many copies left. Basically had her on destruction of property, illegal entry, theft, and other charges; all because her dear brother is a sleaze bag. Apple doesn't fall from the tree.

She pleaded and all that jazz. I told her my terms, which were: 1 - she will be on-call at all times when I want my dick sucked, 2 - she will comply to all manners of being throat-, face-, and mouthfucked without question, 3 - the first act will be recorded and sent to her brother with only her face prominently displayed, 4 - I agree to not plaster her face on the Internet and anywhere else as long as she abided my rules and regulations. I can be an asshole but I will be fair.

She agreed within minutes. I had her go and wash her unproportioned, fat body; lotioned, brushed her teeth, clipped her nails, and did something with her hair. I rather be damned than to have dealt with what I saw before she washed up. I added a fifth rule - she will be primped and ready at all times. I gave her an ok about her appearance. I told her to drop to her knees. I said to open her mouth as wide as possible, then to spill out her tongue. Surprisingly, the only real cute thing is her tongue. It's pink, decently long, and wide.

I shoved in my schlong with one on-target thrust. Her eyes bulged and she fell back. I pointed to my dick for her to come back and finish her job. She assumed the position again and I proceeded with three blows to her throat. She had her eyes closed for those. Tears came out and she coughed up whatever mucus she had in her gullet. She took too long so I grabbed her hair and pulled her back upright. She opened without any command, and I held her in place as I imported my penis into her throat box. Her muffled squeals and suppressed cries inspired me only. She succumbed to being my mouth slut after thirty minutes of feeding the black dick of her life.

My climax was coming and I increased my speed unrealistically. I pulled out and sprayed her face and then I shoved the steel back in again before it started going soft. I gave her throat another five minutes worth of tonsil tickling and busted again on her face. She fell over on the floor. I told her to wash up and be quick about it, but clean my stick first. Once she was done I went home and stood in front of my landlord. I gave him the video and told him someone gave me this to give to him. The next day when he came to my apartment I had the surveillance video playing for him. He said nothing.