Black Journal Ch. 10

Story Info
Dream.
1.1k words
4.11
10.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan Cyrus, age 21, Dream

It was time for me to leave my old apartment complex. A week before I was contractually obligated to leave my apartment I was moved out fully to a new apartment and it was closer to a new job I had acquired. The job paid twice as well and I had only a 50 dollar rent increase. My old place I had a week left to clean it up and to give it back to my dickhead of my old landlord.

Again I had to go through the painstakingly ritual of keeping myself protected. I took pictures and video coverage of my cleaning. I didn't give my facefuck session to Gretta and Wendy until the last day of the official moveout. We went to Wendy's place. I made a day out of it. I watched them clean the place up from top to bottom. Wendy had started becoming less of an eyesore since my appearance into her life. Gretta got better at sharing and realizing how much she enjoyed a little pussy play on the side. I will say this; they did become my little kitties even though they were on the other side of age bracket.

That night, after they finish their chores, I destroyed their throats with a rage. I went over every speed, thrust power, stick-in skill and ability, and position I could think of for my sending off party. Leaving them in a filthy mess was not even close. I made them piss themselves, cry, vomit, puke, and lactate. If they had scatted I would've ended it right there and then. When I was done I left them while they slept. I could've sworn I heard them purring in their sleep.

At my new place animals are allowed. It doesn't smell or anything, but me and pets never got along. My neighbor, a buxom chested and assed redhead owns a fat, black-furred cat. She named her Bunches. The names people give pets. Anyway, my neighbor greeted me warmly enough with a pie. To be honest I thought that stuff only happened in movies. She baked a blueberry and cherry pie. It was alright, and she brought Bunches over.

Bunches was always sitting in my lap and hugging up under me. My neighbor was surprised she took so well to me compared to other "visitors" or friends. I was surprised myself; especially with cats, because they would always hiss and slash at me. Me and my red headed neighbor got acquainted really well one night after I got home from work. I had cooked and she wanted to taste it. As a joke I told her she could if she would do whatever I told her. I thought she was just playing along and told her to get naked. She did, I fed her my food and then my black dick. Thing is I didn't know she brought Bunches into my apartment. The damned cat watched as I made her mistress's pussy cum over and over again from behind. When I was finished I saw Bunches and she looked at me with a peculiar stare.

From then on she would claw at my door without her mistress wanting to get in. My neighbor scolded her, but Bunches seemed to ignore it and continue to get my attention. That's where this story begins. One of my class associates had sent me a link to look at some hentai. I checked it out, and it was the furry type. You know, animals having human type sex with an animal twist in it. I'd admit there were some hours of my life looking at the stuff. I would even look at it with Bunches. She seemed into it herself.

One night I had this dream. In it I'm human, and apparently humans have dropped to a third of its population. I worked in an office and my boss was actually a Mrs. Bunches. She was a hard one. Always on my case, but I loved looking at her fluffy fat ass. Her fur was very clean and silky black like a starry night sky. Her dimensions were shown all over her body and she wore these 50's style glasses with a necklace. She wore business skirts that hugged her shape.

Like most animals, they are naturally stronger than humans. Mrs. Bunches was no different. She practically forced me into her office in front of everybody to show her dominance. Come to find out it was all for show. I had been banging Mrs. Bunches for well over a year. If it wasn't in her office; it was at my place. That particular romp in-between her legs was definitely memorable.

I was more than ready to stick my pussy gratifier into her kitty. We began kissing and I groped her chest. She purred into my mouth as I lifted and swirled her mounds around. She was surprisingly gentle with me. She rubbed my strong back and neck gingerly. I pulled back from the kiss and a stream of saliva still connected to our mouths. Her glasses steamed up and her eyes were blocked. It was funny and she was still very cute. If I had to give her a human's age she would've been in her early 30's.

I placed her on her desk and she started with my shirt and then my belt and pants. She didn't want foreplay because apparently I had already given my mouth to her juice box early that morning before everyone else came in. I didn't take off her skirt and slid her soft panties to the side. I slid in easily and she kept herself upright by her hands on her desk. I rocked back and forth as she purred, moaned, and hissed for the black snake to poison her more.

She finally shifted her hands to my shoulders and I grabbed her waist. My intrusions made her snatch even more inviting. Her muscle clenched around me begging for me to release. I knew what was coming next. I hooked my arms under her legs and she wrapped hers around my neck. With more vigor, speed, and power I slammed and crammed all I had with every thrust. When I was ready she bit into my shoulder with her sharp small teeth. I gritted through the pleasure and came. I felt my blood leak downward and Mrs. Bunches accepted my seed shivering through the sensation. I awoke after that with a huge wet spot and went to clean myself and then changed the sheets. Then Bunches was scratching at my door again. I groaned and let the fat kitty in. She strolled in as if she owned the place.