Black Magic Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CrazzyGuy
CrazzyGuy
97 Followers

"Well, I don't have a pet, and I don't even know to bind a familiar."

"That's simple enough," He said, dismissively. "I have a book with the ritual, I'll let you borrow it."

"All right, I'll give it a shot," I promised.

Az stopped the car in front of the apartment building, parking it. "You're going to do this alone, all right? Apartment's 3C. The vic'll be expecting you."

"That's it?" I asked. "You're just tossing me into this, just like that?"

"Just like that." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Jake, you're a witch. I have the most complete assurance you'll do all right. Go get 'em, kid."

I got out of the car, and he turned on the radio, closing his eyes and relaxing. Sighing, I headed into the building. The complex was a number of apartments centered around a central courtyard, something that seemed more place in LA than Oregon. I looked around, and found apartment 3C with little trouble. I knocked on the door.

The door opened, and I got a weird surprise. When I'd heard-date rape, I hadn't been expecting a thin Asian male with glasses. "You're with Az, aren't you?" He stepped back , opening the door. "Come on in."

I stepped in. I had to admit, this was a little disconcerting. All the stereotypes usually had a date-rape happening to some pretty co-ed. That was what I got for trusting stereotypes.

Once I was inside, I introduced myself. "My name's Jake Sinclair."

"Jake," He nodded. "I'm Charlie Nguyen. Take a seat." It was a nice place, and it looked like at least two people lived there. He gestured to a couch, which I sat down in.

"How do you know Az?" I asked.

"I moved out of the dorms last year. After what...what happened, I knew I couldn't go to the cops. They'd laugh in my face. But I knew Az, and I figured I had to tell him. Then he told me about that girl who this happened to, and she..."

I broke in. I didn't want to force him to say it. I'd worked with victims before. "I suppose we should start there. Have you been having any suicidal thoughts, Charlie?"

He shook his head. "No. I just feel..well, really drained. It's like someone sapped my batteries. I'll admit, the morning after, I was really down, but nothing like that since."

"All right." I nodded. "When did this happen?"

"About two weeks ago." He said. "I'd gone out with my room mates. We went to the Hellion. It's a dance club, one of the places by the campus." He said. "I remember having a few drinks, dancing with a few girls." He sighed. "I don't remember much from the night, but the next thing I really remember is waking up in that motel room."

"Do you remember the name of the motel?" I asked.

"Yea, it's the Sunrise." I pulled out a Moleskine, which I usually kept in my jacket for note-taking, and wrote that down.

"So, beyond that generally...drained feeling, is there anything else you can remember?"

He nodded. "Yea. There was a citrus perfume. I remember that because it was the only thing in that motel room that didn't smell like shit."

I wrote that down too. "Well, Charlie, what makes you think this was, uh..." I couldn't think of any gentle, PC way to put it. I wasn't a trained cop. Hell, I wasn't even sure that was what I wanted to do with my life. "What makes you think this was rape?"

"I don't drink, at least, not alcohol." He said. "It doesn't sit well with me. And..." He sighed. "I mean, you know how it goes, you can't rape the willing?"

I sighed. "Medieval law based on this was actually based on pregnancy. The English used to believe the only way for a woman to conceive was to have an orgasm. Thus, if a woman was raped, and she got pregnant, that meant she had to have enjoyed it, right?" I shook my head. "I believe you, Charlie. Az doesn't like chasing wild geese. And if other people are having this problem, I want to help."

"I don't know who did this, or even what she might have looked like." Charlie took off his glasses and rubbed them on his shirt. "I'm a nobody, Jake. I'm a third-year economics major who plays League of Legends semi-competitively. Why me?"

"I really don't know." I said. "But I'm going to find out, I promise." I scratched out my number, and tore it off. "Here's my number, Charlie. You ever need anything, just call. Someone to hang with, just to vent, or if you want to hear about any developments. All right?"

"Somehow, I feel this is more than the police would have done." He said as he took the number.

"Don't knock the cops. They're usually a decent bunch. Some of the time."

I talked with Charlie for a bit longer, then walked out to Az's car. I got in the passenger's seat. "This is so fucked up."

"What'd you find out?"

"He goes out to the Hellion, goes dancing with friends, wakes up the next morning feeling like shit in the Sunrise motel, with the memory of citrus perfume."

"That's the M.O., it seems." Az said. 'The other I've talked to told me the same thing."

"Who were the other victims?"

"A freshman girl, she was the suicide victim, and a teacher's aide, a twenty-three year old girl."

"Charlie's the only male. Well, I think that rules out a man." I remarked.

"My thought exactly." He said. Az leaned back into his seat, then put the car into gear.

"Think it's worth looking at the motel?"

"The Sunrise? That'd be a waste, I think. The Hellion, though, is worth looking at."

"Swell."

*

I decided I'd look into the Hellion tonight, after I worked the ritual for the familiar. I'd gone back to my dorm, and looked into the book Az had lent me. The ritual for binding a familiar was a simple one. It required a number of candles, some salt for the circle, and your standard athame for a little blood letting.

I'm not a fan of a lot of spells that require blood for the magic, but I would be bonding this hapless cat to me, so it was a necessary one.

Part of me wished I could head to the pet store and pick up a cat. I would have preferred that, but pets were definitely not allowed in the dorm. So, a tomcat or something would have to do.

I didn't know of any witches around here, so there weren't any familiars around, at least not any I had sensed.

I pulled out a board that my room mate used for spray-painting. He was an art major, and I said I had needed something to work on. The wooden board was spray-painted a whole bunch of colors. I hoped that wouldn't mess up the spell. As I made the salt circle and lit the candles, my mind kept rolling back to this morning, with Kelly. I have to admit, I was starting to wonder where the attention had come from.

Maybe it was just pulling my nose out of a book. But whatever it was, she was distracting.

I closed the circle with a thought, and pulse of energy from my hand, and started to focus on the spell.

Magic was a combination of things. It started from within, with the life energy of the witch, mixed with energy drawn from around them. That's why a familiar was something a lot of witches used. It was a method of storing power, as well as a way to facilitate using more power in a spell.

I started to whisper in Gaelic, using the summoning phrase. Irish Gaelic was the language I used for magic, one my grandmother had taught me. It was an old language, one with a lot of power.

I pushed magic from within myself to begin the spell. I closed my eyes, focusing. Even with my eyes closed, I could sense the energy like a whole other set of senses were available to me. It flowed from me like molten metal into a crucible, waiting to be shaped and folded into something useful.

The air started to grow cold around me. I was drawing on the magic from the air around me, and pouring it into the spell. Suddenly, a hiss and snap of the air made me open my eyes.

Sitting in the center of the circle was something I hadn't expected. It was a large, fully grown bobcat. I'd been thinking I was going to summon a little tomcat, a little stray cat.

I didn't think a big lynx was what I'd be getting.

It was night, and the candles in the room were the only illumination. Even still, the lynx was impressive. It had a grey-brown coat, with a number of black streaks. It was also huge. It was the largest I'd ever seen, and would have made any predator that might have come after it think twice.

And then it stepped through the circle. That caused me to stand up and step back. "Whoa!" I yelped. The cat shouldn't have been able to leave the circle. I was good with that. It shouldn't have been able to leave the circle. It was supposed to keep an animal in there.

It wasn't until it pounced that I realized that it may not be just an animal. The bobcat tensed, then leaped. I'm not a small guy, but I've been knocked over by big dogs who were overenthusiastic before. What I hadn't expected though, was for, once the the bobcat knocked me on my ass, it wasn't there any more.

Instead, there was a woman, naked, on top of me. Her body was all athletic limbs, wrapping around hips and shoulders. Her body pulled against mine, and she nuzzled against me, grinding erotically.

I didn't want to think about the fact that this woman, whoever she was, grinding against me, had just been a lynx a moment ago. "What the hell?" I hissed.

"Oh, you stupid witch," Her voice was a cross between a hiss and a purr. "You did this. You've tried to bind me." Her limbs unwound from me, and she moved down, her lips and teeth nipping at my chest through my shirt.

I watched, stunned, as her hands balled up at my t-shirt and pushed it up. "I was trying for a housecat!" I protested.

"Yea, and instead you got a wildcat on the full moon. Silly witch." She growled. Her tongue licked across my stomach.

I shuddered. Her tongue was rough, but in an oddly sensual way. The textures sent every single nerve in my body off the charts. "Holyfuckingshit." I gasped. My entire body seemed to skyrocket with lust. My cock was already a stiff iron bar in my jeans, but as she continued to lick me, taste me, I felt my desire skyrocket.

I didn't question when she started to work at my jeans, undoing the belt and pulling my pants down to my knees. My entire body wanted it-my brain was taking a forcible vacation at my dick's request.

My mystery woman found I was wearing boxers, and she seemed to growl in frustration at that discovery. I lifted my ass off the ground so she could tug at the boxers, pulling them down as well. My cock sprung out, and her eyes centered in on my cock. "Delicious," She purred as she lowered her head, dragging her tongue around the head of my penis.

Between the sensation of her feline tongue and the length of time since the last time I'd gotten any, I was surprised I didn't lose myself right there. "Fuck, that is..." I lost my thought when she slowly rose up to her knees.

"Take me." She purred. Hell, she could have told me to take a long walk off a short plank, and in that voice, I would have done it.

I shifted my weight, and moved over her, flipping our positions so I was on top. Her hips arched up, grinding against me. I took my cock in my hand, rubbing the head against her lips. They were hot and wet, practically dripping with need.

"Oh, you better not be getting cold feet." She groaned when I paused for a moment.

"Oh, hell no." I growled, and I lowered my hips, and I pushed just slightly into her. My head was engulfed by her tight, wet cunt. Sure, it had been at least two years since I'd made sex anything but a solo affair, but she was something else.

Her hips lifted, and she started her own pace, rocking her hips to try and take more of me. I was more than glad to oblige. I slid deeper into her, lowering my hips until I'd fully buried myself into her. She was ridiculously tight. I had to take a moment. As I did, saw that the candles from the ritual were still lit. How oddly romantic.

"Fuck me, come on." She moaned.

I definitely couldn't resist. We started a slow, hard pace. I took my time drawing from her, only to drive myself into her on each stroke. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, the firm mounds jiggling just softly at the force of each push into her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, her heels digging into my ass. If she wanted to spur me on, she'd certainly get it. I lowered my head to her neck, kissing her slowly. I kissed down her neck, tasting her soft, warm skin. She tasted like a fantastic mix of a natural femininity and sweat.

She started to moan when I got to her neck, and I took that as a sign to continue. I licked, nipped, and sucked at her neck, while my hands moved to her ass to gain more power in my thrusts.

My mystery woman's moans started to grow deeper, more breathy. "Shit, shit." She whispered. "Gonna cum."

I drove harder, faster, while I kept focusing on teasing her neck. Her moans slowly turned to grunts, and finally, she tossed her head back, panting. She cried out, her voice half a wildcat's yowl, and she came.

Her pussy contracted, and I quickly realized that, despite any desire to pull out and be a gentleman, I wasn't moving a fucking inch. Her muscles clenched so tight that I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

The tight, contracting muscles around my cock told me I wasn't going to last long. I buried my head in her neck, grunting. I'd lost the ability to speak, I realized, and simply moaned as I burst inside of her.

As today had already proved, I was in for one more surprise. As I pulsed inside of her, I felt her teeth-no, fangs-grazing across my shoulder. The mystery woman sank her fangs into my shoulder, biting the skin. And God help me, I enjoyed it. It was strangely, wildly erotic. My brain decided to drift on the ceiling as I came inside of her.

Her pussy seemed determined to milk every drop from me, which I had absolutely no problem with. I groaned and ground against her as much as I could before our orgasms slowly died down.

I panted against her, laying there for a long moment while my brain slowly returned to me. What the hell had just happened?

I leaned back, just slightly, to take a look at the woman I'd broken my years-long dry streak with. She was grinning up at me, with a fanged smile. "Well, hello there, Jake the Witch. If you wanted to see me again, there are usually more polite ways to grab a girl's attention than making her your familiar."

It took me a moment to process the information. Suddenly the candlelight spelled out to me who the hot dark-haired woman was in front of me. "Uh, Kelly, hi."

**

Well, everyone, this is the start of my second series. Give a thought what you think. This is, for the most part, in the same universe as the Bark at the Moon series, though I doubt we'll end up seeing much of a crossover. But, as always, feedback and critiques are appreciated. Leave me a note in the comments section, or toss me an email!

CrazzyGuy
CrazzyGuy
97 Followers
12