Black Magick Ch. 13

Story Info
It's alive!!
5.3k words
4.5
38.2k
9

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick ran back to the altar as fast as his legs could carry him. Victoria was lying on top of the puppet made of clay mixed with ashes, cum and holy water, which was to be transformed into a body for the girl they were trying to bring to life.

Nick rolled Victoria over onto her back to make sure she was breathing. He had learned mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in junior high as part of a first-aid class, but he never expected to have to use it. But Victoria opened her eyes a moment before his lips met hers and pushed her tongue into his mouth with passion. It was several moments before Nick could bring himself to move away from his sister's lusty embrace, and by that time his cock had become quite sensitive and rock-hard again. Victoria gently massaged his slender hairless chest and dug her hand into his pants, her fingers ever-so-slightly rubbing against the head of his cock as if to tease him.

Beside him, the clay body, which now looked quite human, extremely hot and very busty, began twitch and moan. Her gasping took on an erotic edge as she noticed what Nick and Victoria were up.

"It's alive!" Victoria gasped, pulling her mouth away from her brother. Nick snickered despite himself. His cock was aching in his dress pants and his heart, still pounding in the aftermath of the bizarre ritual, was threatening to burst right out of his chest. Off the top of his head he couldn't decide which was more unpleasant.

Victoria pushed herself off the ground and walked back over to her creation, bending down to knead the joints. This of course was rather appealing to Nick, since Victoria had not yet put on any clothing and her bare ass was pointing straight at him while she worked.

The girl sat up stiffly and began to look around. Nick quickly noticed that her tits were humungous and silently congratulated himself on shaping them.

"Where am I?" the girl asked a little nervously. "The last thing I remember is..."

"You mean you don't remember being dead?" Victoria asked, her eyes narrowing.

"What, I was dead?!" the girl gasped. "Well, I guess that would explain the terrible headache! I just though it was a hangover to end all hangovers."

"Welcome to the 21st century," Nick said. "So what should we call her?" he asked, turning to Victoria. "I don't think it's a good idea for her to go by her old name."

"You know, I think we'll call you Mary," Victoria said, staring at the garnet rosary on the wrist of her creation. Nick thought that name was rather too virginal for any future sister of his, but he decided to keep his mouth shut. He had already found that keeping quiet was a good way of keeping on a girl's good side, which was a good place to be.

"I like that name," Mary said, with a beautiful seductive smile that took Nick's breath away.

---

As a side effect of being resurrected, Mary wasn't wearing any clothing. In a noble moment, Nick pulled off his shirt and threw it over her head so she wouldn't have to walk outside completely undressed.

The moment her nipples disappeared under the silk of the shirt, however, Nick began to resent having to hide her lovely body from view, and under his breath he cursed the conventions that made wearing clothing at all necessary.

Fortunately, Mary was rather tall and, despite her formidable breasts, very slender, so Nick's shirt barely covered her pussy and ass. Nick had to hold Mary's arm as she stood up and slowly put one foot in front of the other. She stumbled slightly as she took her first steps. Nick pulled his eyes off her sizeable tits long enough to look up at her like an adoring father might. He noticed Victoria doing the same thing, and she smiled brightly when she noticed him.

Mary stuck her tongue out at them both playfully and skipped down the stairs like a child, only stumbling slightly on her brand new legs.

The three of them walked away from the church, hand in hand. The night air felt cold against Nick's skin and made him miss his shirt, and he cursed himself again for having given it to Mary. He felt even more naked than he actually was, and his nipples were hard, as though he had just finished swimming in very chilly water. The cold seemed to cut through him almost supernaturally and he stared up at the sky as though somehow expecting a bolt of lightning to strike him. He put his hands under his armpits in an futile attempt to warm himself, but stopped when he noticed Victoria giggling at him. He colored slightly in the moonlight, overtly conscious of himself.

He still couldn't help being oddly obsessed with the night sky hanging over him as though the heavens were judging him for the magick he had just performed, for the sin of Mary's resurrection. He felt terribly awkward, as though he had done something regrettable, burned some bridge and found himself alone on the other side. After a month of fantasizing about sleeping with his sister he had finally done it. It was Victoria, not Elisabeth that he had fucked, but that hardly mattered. It felt so much different than fucking his mother was, that had almost been a chore, something she ordered him to do because she was bored with just fucking his father. It was different with a sister. He was supposed to protect her from men who wanted to take advantage of her, not sleep with her himself. What sort of animal was he? He held his breath and tried not to think about it.

He glanced at Mary for moral reassurance and she turned and smiled at him, that same seductive smile she had given him before. Nick gulped nervously and tried to look away.

Mary would still only be ashes sitting on their mantelpiece at home if he hadn't done his part in the ritual. Nick would never have gotten to see that beautiful smile. Somehow, that had to make everything all right for him.

Victoria unlocked the bikes and offered to pedal Mary home, but their teenage "older sister" insisted on riding behind Nick instead. Nick blushed as she mounted the bike, carelessly exposing her pussy to view as she lifted her leg over the bike seat. He turned positively red when her rock-hard nipples pressed into his bare back. If he wasn't mistaken, she gave him a little slap on the ass for good measure.

"Easy now," Nick told himself as his cock shot back up to attention. He lifted his head to look at the church building, hoping the stone wall would do something to help ease his erection, the way it did that morning. But somehow, it just didn't seem to hold the same power over him. He shivered and bit his lip.

Nick kicked at the pedals and got the wheels moving. The three began slowly biking home. Partly to distract himself from Mary's breasts pressed against his back, Nick tried to engage his sisters in conversation, but he couldn't get more than a couple of words out of either of them. He noticed that Victoria's lips were constantly moving, as though she was speaking to someone invisible under her breath, and once she barely missed hitting a lamppost while making some kind of hand gesture. She colored slightly and giggled a little to cover up the near-accident, and then quickly restored her somber appearance.

A couple of blocks away from their house, Victoria dismounted from her bike, laid down on the grass next to the road and started masturbating. Nick was horrified that one of the neighbors would step out of their house and notice. He'd be grounded for life for his inability to guard Victoria's honor!

Unfortunately, his cock had sprang back up to erection at the sight of Victoria's fingers stroking her clit, and he couldn't keep himself from moaning softly as he watched. Mary came up and held him from behind, her oversized breasts pressing into his back the way they had on the bicycle, her hot crotch rubbing roughly against his leg as though she was using it to pleasure herself.

Victoria began to rock and moan on the grass, and Mary's hand reached around and grabbed Nick's package though his dress pants. That was way too much for Nick. He squirted his load into his underwear.

Victoria got up and mounted her bike without another word.

"What movie did you three go to see?" their mother, Susan, asked as they stepped across the threshold, having parked their bikes in the garage.

"Oh, Frankenstein," Victoria said without pausing. "It was showing cheap at the little theater downtown, and you know what a sucker I am for old horror movies.

Susan's met eyes with Mary's, and for a moment, Nick was worried that all was lost, and that whatever magick trick Victoria had used to explain her own presence in the family hadn't worked for Mary. It was up to him to protect her, to keep her from having to go back to selling herself on the street. He felt a drop of sweat run down his face. His throat was dry and his mind was blank. What could he possibly say, given the circumstances? In any other family, half-naked older sisters don't appear out of nowhere, and for maybe thirty seconds, Nick wished he belonged to any other family but his own.

Suddenly, whatever spell was supposed to fall into place, did. Nick's mother reached out and hugged Mary passionately, like a daughter she hadn't seen in months. She seemed completely oblivious the fact that Mary was naked under her brother's shirt. Nick sighed a breath of relief. No further excuses would be necessary.

"Since it's rather late, feel free to use Elisabeth's room or to bunk with Victoria if you like, rather head back to your apartment downtown.

"Thanks, Mom," Mary replied without missing a beat. "I think I'll stay in Victoria's room them," she added, properly interpreting the subtle signs Victoria had been giving her.

Susan turned and cornered Nick when the two girls were out of sight.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me Mary dragged your poor innocent sister Victoria to some terrible porn movie?" she asked, grabbing her son by the balls dramatically and breathing the words down his throat in a manner that Nick was learning to find erotic.

"No, ma'am," Nick replied, his lips brushing ever so slightly against his mother's as she loomed over him. "That was the most accurate reenactment of Frankenstein I've ever seen, and the special effects were really something. It really was worth every penny, believe me."

His mother eyed him suspiciously as though she didn't quite believe him, but she let him go with a quick swat on the ass and a promise that she'd be in his room just as soon as she was sure his sisters were sound asleep.

Nick grinned and walked back to his room. The noises coming from Victoria's bedroom sounded suspiciously like lesbian sex.

"Oh no, don't, I couldn't possibly!" Mary's voice squealed girlishly through the thin wall.

"Shh! Someone might hear you," Victoria hissed, her voice carrying just a little bit too much. "And beside, what harm will come of it? It will feel good, you'd better believe it."

"Oh! I like pleasure," Mary cooed though the wall.

Nick sighed and got up from his bed.

"Hey, what the devil are you two doing in there?" Nick said, pounding on the wall. It was either that or start masturbating, and for once he wasn't in the mood to jack off. His cock was poking out so far it was threatening to punch a hole through the wall into his sister's bedroom.

The girls began to giggle and Nick blushed profusely.

To cover his embarrassment, he stomped over to the computer and decided to surf the web for porn.

He was surprised to find that Elisabeth was signed in to ICQ.

"Hey, what'cha doing?" Nick typed into the computer. The message came back almost instantly.

"I'm pissed at Amber so I decided to surf the net for porn. You?"

"Why are you mad at Amber?" Nick asked.

"Oh, she's busy making out with her brother. And we're supposed to be purifying ourselves!" Elisabeth typed from Amber's condo downtown. Nick tried hard not to think how hot Amber was, and as jealous as he was of her brother for getting to make out with her, the thought of hands on her soft brown body was more than he could handle in his current state of arousal.

"So, what sort of porn are you looking at?" Nick asked, fishing his cock out of his pants. Even after everything he's done that day, he still was a total sucker for his sister talking dirty to him.

"Oh well, right now I'm watching a video of two women fucking each other with a garden hose, but it's extremely lame. I did just finish reading a cool erotic story featuring Stephen Hawking."

Nick dropped his cock immediately and sprang out of his chair. "You mean that paralyzed physicist who talks using a computer? That's messed up! The person who wrote that must be some sort of a freak."

Elisabeth replied with a toothy emoticon to convey her agreement.

Nick smiled and started stroking his cock again. Something about Elisabeth's reaction was somehow very satisfying and erotic.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Victoria asked, barging into Nick's room without knocking. Nick instantly made to cover himself, his body acting on its own before he could realize how stupidly he was behaving. After all, Victoria had seen him naked an hour ago, when they had been fucking on the church altar. It wasn't like she's never seen his cock before!

"Oh, did we catch you masturbating?" Mary asked, peeking her head out from behind Victoria. Her long brown hair was tied up in a high ponytail and she was wearing an oversized jersey shirt that Nick used to wear as a nightshirt in junior high, when he was still holding hopes of playing varsity football.

Nick blushed a shade of bright red, but slowly went back to stroking his cock.

"What's going on over there?" Elisabeth wrote, apparently put out by Nick's failure to reply.

"Oh, it's nothing." Nick typed back hurriedly. "Victoria and Mary just walked into my room, that's all." He struck his forehead with his hand. He had totally forgotten hat Elisabeth knew nothing about the new addition to their family.

"Um... I'm sort of not the oldest child anymore. Victoria, um, well, brought back to life the ashes that used to rest over the fireplace," he typed quickly as way of explanation.

"But those ashes were Grandma!" Elisabeth typed in all caps. Nick thought that she might be in shock.

"No, Victoria is Grandma," he typed back soothingly. "You've got to keep these things straight. Things can get pretty kooky when the dead start coming back to life."

"At least zombies aren't walking around downtown fucking random people. I read a porn story like that too." Elisabeth typed back after a minute. She now seemed to be in better spirits.

Nick laughed. "You really have the strangest fetishes," he typed back.

"Tell me about it."

Suddenly, Nick felt hot breath on his neck and realized that two of his sisters were leaning over his desk, staring at the screen as he typed. He was very much aware of Mary's breasts, thinly covered by his cotton jersey, pressing into his arm. It caused a prickling sensation in his loins.

"This is fascinating," Victoria said, grabbing the mouse and switching between the various open windows. "Computers have really changed since I died in the 90's. I wonder why I haven't tried one out before."

Nick shrugged and grabbed the mouse back from his younger sister. "If you're so keen on the Internet, why don't you try fingering yourself in front of a Web cam? I'm sure you'll make thousands of men around the world happy."

"Maybe I will," Victoria said with an evil grin. "But maybe I'll have Mary do it to me instead. It would be a wonderful initiation into the new millennium, for both of us."

"Make sure you let me know when you do it," Nick said with a satisfied smile. He was absent-mindedly tugging at his cock again, as though he had lost all sense of propriety. Perhaps that was a funny thought, coming from someone who fucked his own mother on a regular basis.

"That cock of yours looks tasty," Mary said, her eyes narrowing on his prick, like those of a hunting cat ready to pounce. "You wouldn't mind if I sucked on it a little? It's been years since I've seen a tool like that."

Victoria laughed. "Go ahead and give yourself a treat. You've been dead for twenty years. You've got to make up for lost time," she said as though Nick's cock was hers to offer to anyone she liked. Nick noticed absently that she was fingering her pussy, perhaps in anticipation of the show.

Nick was already rock-hard, and he was far from wanting to protest. Mary got under the desk near Nick's feet and slowly began feeding his massive cock down his throat. Nick moaned softly. The sensation of her hot mouth on his member was almost more than he could bear, and despite already getting off multiple times that day, he found himself on the cusp of yet another powerful climax. Mary had circled her tongue into a cup around his cock, so it felt almost like he was fucking her pussy. Every inch of his cock was throbbing. Yet at the same time, he was feeling a little nervous, being caressed so intimately by a woman he had barely met. Sister or not, Mary had only appeared an hour and half ago, and he found that the way her smile burned in the back of his mind was somehow a bit disturbing.

"Shit, I feel like I'm about to burst, I'm so horny," Elisabeth wrote, probably one-handed. "The story I'm reading is so fucking hot."

The feel of Mary's mouth upon Nick's cock intensified as he read the text that appeared on the screen, and almost before he knew it, he had shot a wad of hot cum into his new sister's mouth.

"Shit! You made me cum!" Nick typed back hurriedly. Elisabeth typed a moaning sound and ended it with yet another happy face.

"Me too," she typed after a moment. "Do you think it's wrong for me to read stories about incest?"

Nick's heart started pounding. Yeah, he'd messed around with Elisabeth a little and she'd agreed to fuck him at a ritual they would hold in two weeks from now. But he found the thought that his sister might get off fantasizing about incest incredibly erotic.

"Don't ask me. I shouldn't answer that," Nick typed back responsibly. His freshly sucked cock was completely hard again.

"Oh, cut the flirting!" Victoria laughed. She was sitting on Nick's bed, spreading a deck of Tarot cards out as though to tell a fortune.

"Hey Nick... Hope you don't mind, I kind of have to go. Amber looks like she just might be fuckable," Elisabeth typed hurriedly.

"Hey, what about the purification?" Nick typed back, but it was too late, Elisabeth had already logged off.

He sighed slightly and went to see what his other two sisters were up to. Mary seemed to be fascinated with Victoria and her Tarot cards, but Nick knew that the whole thing was just a load of rubbish. There was no such thing as fortune telling.

Victoria looked up and smiled brightly at Nick. "After seeing what pussies my daughters grew up to be, I'm absolutely determined to make sure that Mary grows up properly."

Nick avoided adding that Mary was, in all appearances, older that Victoria, very much grown up and living in her own apartment. He felt that any comment of the sort no, matter how rational, would be discarded as ridiculous and trivial. Victoria was... How could he put it? Far from typical.

"It seems to me that Mom and Aunt Angie turned out pretty well," he found himself saying instead. "I mean, they're both really hot and managed to marry rich men. Isn't that every woman's dream?"

Victoria, who was turning over tarot cards, stopped to make a gesture by sticking a finger down her throat. Mary, who was slightly more forward, slapped her brother on the back of the head.

"What the fuck?" Nick exclaimed, holding his head where Mary had hit him.

"I should wash your mouth out with soap for that fucking fairy tale attitude of yours," Mary spat. "I swear, you sound just like my father, 'why the fuck do you need your own money, you're just a girl!' It still pisses me off, and it must have been twenty years ago! Fuck, it's strange, being undead."

12