Black Man Satisfies Me

Story Info
I was never happy until I met Jim.
3.3k words
3.79
44.6k
10
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a white girl that had it all. I don't mean to brag but I have been one of the lucky ones to have been blessed with it all - beauty, brains, sense of humor, talent - well almost all. I couldn't find a man to satisfy me until I met Jim. I never looked or asked for much and I didn't judge all men for just their looks and size of their banks account. They had to have some brains, a sense of humor and know what it took to make me happy and believe me it didn't take much.

I had a white guy who was on the basketball team (yes he was white and on the team) and he was one of our best players. He stood 6'4" as a freshman and graduated at 6'9". He was also very smart 3.5 grade point average and very handsome. He just didn't know how to treat a woman. He asked me out sophomore year and we went out a few times. We studied together and worked on class projects together and my parent adored him. When it came to the romance department, well to put it in a single word, he "sucked". We started dating in September and you would think by Christmas he would know my likes and dislikes and he bought me a pen and pencil set. His mother bought me a date book. I'm not complaining about the value of the gift but I don't think that it was exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for expensive anything, jewelry or anything but I thought that really stunk. I bought him an autographed picture of his basketball idol Patrick Ewing and it wasn't cheap.

He didn't always pay my way for the movies, lunch or even a date. I broke up with him after we finished our sophomore year. I told him I had to study harder and get a part time job to help pay for college. I didn't because my grandparents set up college fund for me when I was born. I was very smart and he had to know that I really didn't have to study that much.

I had other dates in high school and did go to both my junior and senior proms with the captain of the football team junior year and senior year I went with my best friend's cousin that was captain of his high school football team. I didn't really care for the white boys, but my parents forbid me from dating black ones. We had a few really nice ones in school and one of my crushes was a boy two years younger than me. We were friends but my parents knew nothing of our friendship but we didn't pursue it as I didn't want to disobey them. Big mistake. He has turned out to be a very successful man in the medical field and he makes tons of money. He's married and has 3 children.

I went to Penn State University did very well making the dean's list and graduating 10th in my class. I have my own accounting firm and have a variety of friends, well of all nationalities and races. I have presently 2 accountants working for me, 1 woman and 1 man both white but the white man is moving out of state to take over his father's affairs because of ill health. I was looking and interviewing for a replacement and when Jim, this very sexy, attractive, black man walked in, I was already wetting my undies.

I got his resume' on line and called him to come in for an interview. His voice was deep and sexy but did not sound black. He had all the qualifications I needed and would have hired him sight unseen but tax season was approaching and I had to have a top-notch accountant for the job.

Jim came in and was dressed professionally and acted in the same manner. I was, however, very surprised when my receptionist had told me his was there and I told her to send him in. I couldn't believe my eyes but I had to stare for about a minute when I caught myself. We talked for over an hour and I asked him to dinner to go over the job because I had hired him. He was very excited and happy as well. He had been working for an older accountant who passed away suddenly and his family closed the business 3 months later.

I didn't want to "come on" to him to strongly as I was his boss and I didn't want him to feel that he had to anything "extra" to order to keep his job. I contained myself for the first few months and he was difficult working so closely with and having many late nights with him and dinners out when we were done. He never made a move on me and I knew it was because I was his boss and he was my employee.

After tax season I always treated my accountants to a three day weekend away in Atlantic City with all their expenses paid and even a bonus for gambling and their bonus for all their hard work and extra hours during the first 5 months of the year. It wasn't done as a group; they could take their trip at any time and I would make all the arrangements and reservations. Julie had wanted to go in July for her birthday so she had picked out the weekend after July 4th holiday. Jim said he was never there before and didn't know when he should go. I told him that I was going in September and he asked if he could go the same weekend so maybe I could show him around and I was actually thrilled and had ideas in my head of us making love and having a great weekend alone. I had to play it cool with Jim because I knew he would probably feel awkward but I would put him at ease once we got there. I made reservations for 2 rooms and not one like I probably would have loved to, but I couldn't.

Julie had a great time when she went as she took her husband and they celebrated her birthday. She also won $1500 playing slots and bought herself a new lap top and a 27" flat screen television that she had her eye on. She told Jim where he should play and that I was a really good slot player and a lot of fun to party with and he would have a great time. Oh boy what I would love to show him a good time I thought.

I got myself a new wardrobe just for that weekend that included some sexy nightgowns and new bras and matching panties. I had ample breasts and I do have a flattering figure. I think I have caught James staring at them when we have worked close but I didn't want him to know that I saw him look; I didn't want to make him feel bad. I got a few new blouses and sweaters that would show off my tits and maybe draw his attention to me. I rented us a limo so neither of us would have drive and made sure our rooms were either next to or across the hall from each other.

I gave Julie off that Friday that Jim and I were going to Atlantic City as I gave Jim off when Julie went away because it wasn't busy and it was only for 1 day and Fridays during the off season were basically dead.

The night before I had go to get my haircut, a manicure and pedicure and a waxing of my eyebrows, my bikini area and I had my pussy shaved and treated like I do every month. It takes almost a month to start growing back. I laid out all my clothes and started to pack staring at my bras and undies and visualized Jim taking them off me and making passionate love to me. I tossed and turned all night and did nothing but think about him. He doesn't speak of a girlfriend at all and I know he isn't married. I was only a few years older than him and I had to remember to behave myself. It wasn't going to be easy as we would be other quite a bit but I will tell him that he is free to do as he pleases and doesn't have to hang out with me all weekend.

The limo was on time as it came by to pick me up first and we headed to Jim's townhouse to pick him up. He looked really good in a pair of white slacks and a dark blue shirt with the first 2 buttons undone revealing some of the hairs on his chest a gold chair around his neck. He looked hot I mean he looked great oh boy I was over heating myself. He got into the back seat with him and he told me that I looked very nice. I too was wearing white slacks and surprising I also had on a dark navy blouse and we didn't plan it. Blue was my favorite color and I enjoyed wearing white in the summer months because I wore the color well. I told him that he looked very handsome too.

We didn't have to go for breakfast as it was in the limo for us. We had hot coffee, muffins, eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon and hash brown. Jim had commented that they were all his favorites and they were mine too. He asked me all about Atlantic City and what was the night life like and I told him that there were shows in all the casinos, of course there were bars that had large screen televisions that would probably be broadcasting the baseball games and I believe the it was the first week of the new football season. He seemed to be interested but I did again catch him looking at my chest which made me start to stir in my panties and feel a little damp. The meal was great and we finished and talked a bit more. I asked him about his family and he said that his mom in rehab after having hip surgery and his dad passed away when he was 10 from liver cancer. He was an only child and didn't have a girlfriend. He had dated a girl few years back but she decided she would hit on his best friend and that ended their relationship and his friendship with is friend. I told him that I was sorry to hear that. I told him about my relationships with men and that I too was unattached. He told me that he thought I would have a guy as I am so smart, successful and beautiful and I thanked him for the compliments.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in and I found that we had the room right next to each other and I was so happy. As the bellhop was bringing up our luggage, I told him that I was going rest up a bit and if he wanted to play some slots and have lunch or maybe he would like to just look around. He told me he would like to do both as long as I was with him. He gave me a smile that melted and tugged at my heart.

I took off my clothes and my undies were soaked and I think that last smile did it. I laid across the bed as I didn't feel up to unpacking. I again was daydreaming about this black hunk that was only next door and I wish he was here in my bed. I fell asleep and was awoken by my cell and it was Jim. He asked me what time would we be going and I told him probably about 1 and he said good he was going to take a shower and change before we went. I hope he wasn't going to change too much I thought. I had over packed my suitcase as I always did but I wanted to make sure I looked nice for Jim even though he had no idea that I had the hots for him, or did he??

I myself showered again and put on a pair of tan Capri pants with a tan and white tank top with a tan short jacket and a pair white sneakers without socks. I had to change my handbag and jewelry to match. I was a stickler like that and I made my best friend crazy when I matched everything. To my surprise I didn't put on a bra but I did put on my tan panties. When Jim came knocking at my door, he also had on tan slacks and had a white polo shirt with the buttons undone and a pair of white deck shoes without socks. I don't think we could have planned our wardrobes to match as it was so uncanny that we had similar tastes in clothes and style. Most of the time at work I had on either skirt and blouse or a dress or a pants suit and he was always dressed in a suit and tie as he spent a lot of time at clients and in the summer I told him that he didn't have to get that dressed up. He still wore dress pants and shirts no jacket or tie.

We decided to try his hand at the slots and I told him of the different prices for playing the machine told him what he would win if he had any combination of items come up. He decided to start with the quarter machines and I played next to him. I watched him and saw him break a sweat as he wasn't having such good luck in the beginning. We moved to 2 other machines and he was having the luck of the Irish. He even hit a jackpot for over $1000 and was thrilled. He cashed in the money and asked me to please hold onto it for him as he didn't want to spend it just yet. We had a lot of fun walking from casino to casino and I hit for $500 on one machine and $300 on another and he hit for about $ 200 more and he gave that to me too. He was doing great.

It was getting later and we had to have dinner about 6:30 as I surprised him with tickets to see his favorite jazz singer in one of the off the boardwalk casinos as a surprise. I told him where we would be dining and that I had a big surprise for him. We took a cab to the casino as it was the furthest one away from it all. We had reservation so we didn't have to wait in line and had a delicious home style dinner of mashed potatoes, fried chicken, corn, carrots and sweet potato pie for dessert with coffee. I told him that I had a surprise for him but it wasn't gong to happen until 10 and here it was only 8pm. He asked if we could walk around the casino and play a little and I thought that was great. We won a little more and then went outside for a bit to look around.

As we stepped on to the boardwalk that wasn't connected to the other, Jim took my hand and said that he wanted me to know that he was attracted to me and hoped that it didn't get him in trouble by saying that because I was his boss and I told him it didn't, I was flattered and I admitted I was attracted to him too. We looked into each other's eyes as he and I locked eyes on each other and then locked lips. His lips were so soft and he kissed excellently and he followed as I plunged my tongue to taste him and he did the same. Before I knew it we were kissing and touching outside and I was getting all wet again. We sat on one of the benches and he told me that he couldn't hold back his feelings anymore and feared telling me because I was his boss. I took his face in my hands and told him about my fantasizing about the 2 of us and he he did everyday.

I handed him the tickets and told him what I had done and he told me that no one has ever been so nice to him, ever. I thought I would melt when he turned to me and he told me that he was falling for me and I told him I was falling for him too. We went to the show which was excellent and we held hands and during the intermission we kissed few times.

After the show we got a cab and went back to our hotel. He told me he couldn't wait to get me into bed with him as he invited me in his room and I accepted. He told me that he would never expect special treatment from me and that he would always be there for me if I needed him for "anything" - anything at all. He took off my top and saw my tits at attention as he kneaded one and sucked on the other. My nipples were so hard that I think I would have broken glass. We started to kiss and make out and then explored each others bodies as he squeezed one of my tits and sucked and licked my other tit. I was getting wetter by the second and I could see his pants getting a large bulge and I put my hand near but he took my hand and placed it right on his throbbing cock. I had to unbutton and unzip his pants and release his cock. I never in my life had ever had or seen such a beautiful cock, long, thick, shinny and no pubic hear either. I asked if he liked to be sucked off and he said yes and I saw the pre-cum on the head and I licked it of and swallowed it. I told him that I swallowed and he had a huge smile on his face.

We went at it for hours and then we fucked the night away. I sucked him hard and he put his cock inside my shaved white pussy and he started to grow while he was in there. He was the most satisfying man I have ever had in my life. He came down my throat and all over my tits. We fell asleep on his bed and woke up in each others arms in the morning. We showered and then went to my room and we had a repeat of the great sex from the night before. We ordered room service and decided to have a late lunch/early dinner that nigh and then play some slots.

Jim and I have been together since that weekend and I am still his boss and he gets no special treatment from me. Julie and all of our clients know of our relationship. He took our relationship one step further this past Christmas as he asked me to marry him and he remembered I don't like diamonds so my engagement ring consists of a pearl with diamonds on either side. We are planning a wedding in September on the anniversary of the first night we made love to each other.

I have never been satisfied until Jim and he told me that I was the best thing that ever happened to him. Before he met me he was bored all the time and now he is enjoying his life. His mother is a joy and we visit her every day.