Black Man Worships Black Goddess

Story Info
Black man experiences face sitting, strapons and kink.
1.2k words
2.78
19.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Right now, I'm on my back. And a chubby Black woman is slamming a dildo up my asshole. Quite an odd position for a young Black man to find himself in, don't you think? The name is Stephen Jean Claude. A big and tall Black guy of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. And I am probably the kinkiest brother on the planet. Just ask my girlfriend Wendy Etienne. She's kind of busy cussing me out while sodomizing me with her twelve-inch strap-on dildo. You'll have better luck asking her later. Do you feel me?

Wendy held my legs in the air and thrust the dildo deep inside of me. Luckily we had plenty of lubricant as we got busy in her apartment near downtown Ottawa. My screams filled the room, and this really turned Wendy on. I had no idea she was such a kinky slut when I first met her at Algonquin College. She was visiting her younger sister Beatrice, with whom I shared a Business Administration class. Wendy is an Engineering student at the University of Ottawa. This five-foot-eleven, busty and big-bottomed, chubby and sexily dark-skinned Haitian mama is seriously hot. And she's smart too. I wanted her the first time I laid eyes on her.

Wendy is probably the kinkiest woman I know. When we first met, I thought she was kind of shy. I'm a very loud and outgoing kind of guy. Ask anyone at Algonquin College. I'm a six-foot-three, big and tall Black guy with a loud voice and outgoing personality. And I love the Black ladies. Unlike most Black guys living in Ottawa, who chase White women like their lives depend on it. I'm all about the pretty Black ladies. I simply never thought I would meet one who was like me. I'm into BDSM. Yeah, you read right. Black folks like BDSM too. The whole whips and chains, strap-on dildos and female domination thing really turns me on. Most women I meet who are into that are White. And I'm not into White women. So when I finally met a Black woman who likes BDSM, I thought I hit the jackpot.

Wendy is really into BDSM in a big way. She's an amateur dominatrix. And she's dominated lots of men across racial lines. I'm the first Black male she's ever tried some BDSM with. I guess we're lucky to have found each other. I stroked my cock as my sexy girlfriend drilled her dildo into my asshole. Hot damn this stuff is really turning me on. You've got no idea. I've wanted to do this since forever. I discovered BDSM while surfing for porn a couple of years ago. I hadn't started college yet and I was going out with my first girlfriend, a sexy Jamaican chick named Monique. She was cute but not very affectionate or kinky. Later I found out that she was bisexual and preferred women. Well, I am bisexual too. Yeah, a bisexual Haitian man in a relationship with a bisexual Jamaican woman while living in Canada. It happens. Sadly, it drove us apart. Monique wasn't fond of bisexual Black men in spite of the fact that she's a bisexual Black woman. Isn't that a blip? I wouldn't find true love and acceptance until I met Wendy, a heterosexual Black woman who is very kinky and finds bisexual men of all races quite sexy. I've only been with two guys and about six chicks. By far I prefer women. I let Wendy know this early on in our relationship. And she was cool with it. I'm faithful to her because I love her. My kinky Black Goddess.

Before she laid me on my back and shoved her dildo up my well-lubricated asshole, Wendy and I tried all kinds of sexy stuff together. I'm into face-sitting. Yeah, I love it when a Black woman ties me up and sits on my face. I love it when she grinds her pussy all over my face. Hell, she can smother me if she wants to. I know I'm not the only Black man who is into face sitting. Well, Wendy is into it too. She sat on my face, basically smothering me with her big Black butt cheeks. Man, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. While smothering my face with her big Black ass, Wendy stroked my thick, uncircumcised Black cock. I'm about seven and a half inches long and extremely thick. Lots of women are turned off by the fact that I'm uncircumcised but Wendy found it quite hot. She doesn't think circumcision of males is necessary in this day and age. Is my woman awesome or what?

After smothering my face with her big Black ass, Wendy told me to fuck her. This I did happily. My lady climbed on top of me and impaled her pussy on my thick cock. And just like that she began riding me. I wrapped my arms around her wide waist and thrust my cock into her hot, wet pussy. Wendy loves a rough fucking and I love giving it to her. I put her on all fours and spanked her big butt while fucking her from behind. One of the many things I love about Wendy is the fact that she loves anal sex in every way, both giving and receiving. Basically, she loves fucking me with her strap-on dildo as much as she loves it when I stick my dick up her ass. I lubricated her asshole and she spread her plump ass cheeks, welcoming my cock. Gently, I eased my cock into her asshole. I fucked my sexy lady gently, slowly but inexorably filling her asshole with my cock. I love fucking her in the ass. Her butt is so big and meaty, and it feels wonderful around my cock. Just plain wonderful.

As much as I love fucking Wendy's ass, I love it even more when she fucks me. And that's exactly what she did. She slammed her dildo up my ass, fucking me far more forcefully than I fucked her earlier. Sometimes I think women are meaner than men. I kind of liked Wendy's mean side. She stroked my cock and squeezed my balls roughly while slamming her dildo up my ass. I screamed in pleasure mixed with pain. Laughing, she continued fucking my ass until I came. When I came, she smeared my cum all over her tits. Then she made me suck her strap-on dildo after pulling it out of my ass. I could taste my ass on her dildo. Wendy ordered me to clean her dildo with my tongue like a good bitch. And I did as my dominant Black Goddess told me.

Yeah, I love this woman. Nothing sexier than a bossy Black woman in my eyes. I don't know why so many other brothers out there have a problem with them. Brothers, don't turn your backs on the Black woman. She's the most beautiful, sensual and amazing human being on the planet. And she loves us. Let's not reward her kindness and unending loyalty with abandonment. I believe in the Black Love, folks. Only my brand is a bit kinkier than most. I love my Wendy. My kinky, bossy and dominant Black Goddess. And someday, I'm going to make her my wife.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers