Black Master Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers

He positioned himself in front of me and told me to get my white slut mouth sucking on his black cock. I opened my mouth to accommodate the second dick and started to get face fucked by another black dick. Soon Darnel, grabbed my head and took control over how much of his dick went into my mouth. Suck it bitch, he was yelling. There was no way I could get it all down my throat, there was just too much dickmeat to swallow. I was choking on his long dong while Tyrone picked up the pace and assaulted my ass even harder.

I didn’t realize it, but I had a solid hard on now. Every time Tyrone would slam me down on his dick meat, Darnel would pull me up and slam his battering ram further into my throat. I thought I would pass out from the feverish pitch these two black men were using me at. They got into a pretty good rhythm and pretty soon they were both saying how they were gonna shoot their loads into me. Suck harder bitch here comes my juice, and no sooner than Darnel spoke my mouth was filling with his cum. I drank all of it that I could, but some dripped out onto my chin, from trying to breath. He held me there while I sucked him dry, then pulled his dick from my mouth.

Tyrone started slamming me harder when he told me to turn around and suck the cum out of his dick. He manhandled me quickly and I was once again on my knees with his cock in my mouth trying to suck him has he drove his dick into my mouth. He tensed up and starting squirting his black cum into my mouth. After I finished swallowing his seed, he pushed my head off and told me what a good white whore I was. Linda told me I was one nasty fucking bitch. My Black Master and Mr. X just laughed. I wondered if they knew I was really a man yet.

I suspected they did, but no one said a word. I need some relief now boys, get over here you white tramp and lets see how well you lick a sisters pussy. I crawled over to Linda and she lifted her dress. She was a fat dirty bitch and the smell was even worse than you could imagine. She was sitting on the couch and she had me basically crawl under and up her dress. This made everything a lot hotter since my upper body was covered in her dress.

She held my head from the outside of her dress and told me to start licking and that she’d tell me when to stop, but I better hadn’t stop a second sooner or she would stomp my lily white ass. She didn’t have any underwear on so her big nasty bush was right there in my face. It smelled like piss and who knows what else. It was worse than sucking a shit slicked dick or my own smelly fingers. I starting licking though and did my best to suck her cunt like a pro. She started really getting into it, pushing my face all around her slimy soaked cunt.

Telling me what a good cunt sucking nigger lover I was. I could feel her big ass shake when she had her first orgasm. She nearly had my whole face in her snatch. She made me suck her cunt for another good fifteen minutes and had a least two or three more orgasms when she slid her ass off the edge of the couch and told me to lick her black ass. She told me to push my tongue into her asshole and rim her hole good. I was sickened but I did as I was told.

She had me suck her ass out for a few minutes then pulled my head up into her pussy again and told me to suck her cunt again. She thrashed my head around making sure my tongue was where she wanted it. She was screaming how she was gonna cum again and not to stop, when I felt hands grab my upturned ass. I couldn’t see who it was, hell I couldn’t see anything under her dress, it was just dark, foul smelling and soaking wet with her pussy juice. Then I felt a dick piercing my exposed white asshole again. It must have been Darnel, because he had the longest dick of the bunch. It didn’t hurt as much as the others because it wasn’t as fat but it hit further up my butt than the others did. He started out fast and got even faster, ramming his long black bone into my battered asshole.

Every thrust of his manmeat into my ass forced my face up into her fat, smelly hole. She was really getting off now, screaming and mashing my face into her cunt and Darnel was really getting into fucking my ass. She starting having an orgasm and I guess couldn’t take it anymore and pushed my twat drenched face away from her pussy. Darnel was still slamming his black pole into my ass and I got trapped in Linda’s dress. He started yelling that he was gonna fill my ass with his nigger cum and soon he was shooting off into my ravaged man womb.

I could feel spurt after spurt searing into my asshole. Darnel stroked his dick a few times then pulled out and I fell to the floor. Glad I could breath fresh air again. They all laughed at my pussy glazed face and made comments about what a white trash whore I was. Get your ass over here bitch, my Black Master yelled. I crossed over to him and he stood up an released his cock from his pants. Mr. X and Tyrone already had their dicks out too and the three of them circled me.

All waving and smearing their cocks in my face. Suck it bitch and my Black Master pushed his dick into my mouth. The took turns with me sucking one then the other for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. Then my Black Master told the others that they should all cum together. They each had me suck them and when I went to the next they would keep stroking themselves.

I don’t think I was thrilled at the idea of being a fuck toy, but the sight of those huge cocks and the whole scene had my cock hard too. They finally all gotten to the point where they were going to cum and they had me open my mouth, Tyrone shot off first, hitting my nose and then my tongue, Mr. X was next and he shot his directly into my open mouth. My Black Master starting right after Mr. X and he shot in my mouth, then my eye, then my cheeks. I was drenched in black men’s cum. They all made me suck their dicks clean and sat back in their seats. I went to kneel between my Black Masters knees, but he kicked me away and I fell to the floor.

Don’t be bringing your cum soaked face up on me bitch. He told me to wipe up all the cum and lick it off my fingers. I did as was expected. They were all pretty drunk by now. I was hoping it was all over, but the night was young. I had gotten hard and gone soft ten times by now with no relief for my poor cock. They told me to serve them some more beers which I promptly did, shaking my hurt ass the whole time.

My Black Master got up and made a phone call to someone while the others taunted me about being a white slut. My Black Master came back a few seconds later and hooked a chain to the leather collar I was wearing and led me like a dog up the stairs. The others asked where he was taking the bitch and he said he had some business to take care of and for them to chill.

To Be Continued...

slydevil
slydevil
34 Followers
12