Black Men are Gods Ch. 09

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian remembers his time in Brockton.
1.1k words
1
16.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

My name is Steve. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm openly bisexual, and I'm a hard-working, college-educated and church-going gentleman. In a few weeks, I will be leaving the City of Champions for the unknown lands of Canada. I've got family in Ottawa and they tell me that there are tons of opportunities for people of color in that country. Judging by how well my Canadian relatives are doing, I'd have to agree. Still, there's a part of me that will always miss Brockton. A city of one hundred thousand people, fifty two percent of whom are of African-American, Haitian, Cape Verdean, Asian, Hispanic and Middle-Eastern descent. A town where the so-called minorities are the new majority. You're looking at the future of America when you look at Brockton.

It may be the nostalgia talking but there's a lot about Brockton that I will miss. I will miss the diversity of the city, along with the successful people of color who live there. Many of Brockton's lawyers, doctors, cops, firemen, teachers and other hard-working professionals are people of color. And I like that a lot. It gives a young person something to aspire to, you know? I attended Brockton Community College, and earned myself an associate's degree in the field of Criminal Justice. I wanted to continue with my education either at some fine local schools like nearby Bridgewater State College or the University of Massachusetts in downtown Boston but lacked the proper funds. I have sent for my official transcripts from Brockton Community College. I'm taking them with me to the Republic of Canada, where I will most definitely continue with my education.

I haven't been to Canada since I was much younger. I used to go there all the time in the summer. My family hails from the Republic of Haiti, and I was born in the city of Cap-Haitien, in the historic Northern part of the Republic of Haiti. The city of Ottawa is like a second home to many of my family members internationally because dozens of us live there. And we're doing alright. I intend to get a job working security as soon as I get to the city of Ottawa and then look into finding a place of my own. It doesn't have to be fancy, just alright. Then I'll apply to some of the local colleges, hopefully get some financial aid and earn my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. My grandfather Boris was a judge in Haiti. And my parents, Frank and Elsie, are hard-working professionals. Dad's an airline director and mom's a teacher slash small business owner. Someday, I'm going to be a police officer.

Yeah, it seems like I've got it all figured out but I don't. I'm scared as hell about moving from Brockton, Massachusetts, to Ottawa, Canada. I had it pretty good in the town of Brockton. I live with my aunt and uncle and they own a really nice house in a racially diverse neighborhood. Our neighbors are Irish, Jewish, African-American, Asian and Hispanic. My room is small but neat. I work part-time at the community library. Yeah, my life was okay. Moving to Canada presents some unique problems and opportunities. I guess like the rest of you I'm somewhat afraid of the unknown.

Well, I don't leave the city of Brockton for another couple of weeks so until it's time to go, I'm going to have a blast. I'm saying goodbye to all the people and places I will miss in my own way. I'm going to miss my good friend John D. a fifty-something Black man from the Republic of Cameroon. He's a really nice man who's been a mentor and father figure to me for as long as I've lived in the city of Brockton. I'm definitely going to miss him. Another person I will miss is my good friend and past love interest Wanda P. She's a tall, busty, chubby and big-bottomed Haitian-American woman I met early during my college days. She's married and has a daughter. Her husband is a guy who doesn't really appreciate her. Such a shame because Wanda's a nice gal, great company, and she's got a cute face and the big booty from hell.

I'm also going to miss my good friend Andy. He's a tall, good-looking Haitian-American stud who attends Boston University. Like me, he's a bisexual guy. I'm out to some family members ( my mother, sister and cousins) and some friends. I haven't told my father or my uncles about my bisexuality. Eventually I'm going to tell them. However, right now I don't need the hassle. Still, I'd like to think I've made some progress. My friend Andy's bisexuality is top secret. I wish my fellow Haitians, both male and female, would stop hiding their bisexuality and their gayness. Seriously. It's the twenty-first century. Same-Sex Marriage is legal in several states. I'm a writer who's published many works via a certain print-on-demand publisher. In my novels, I explore themes like Black male bisexuality, African-Americans and Haitians in science fiction, and other neglected topics. The first Black man to become Governor of Massachusetts is a supporter of gay rights and gay marriage. The first Black man to become President of the United States wants to stop anti-gay rules in the Armed Forces. When will people of African descent, particularly Haitians, stop discriminating against their own simply for being gay or bisexual? The world has come a long way. We need to get over our prejudices and evolve with it.

I'm going to miss my church, the Haitian-American Seventh-Day Adventist Church of Brockton. I'm talking about the one located in downtown Brockton not far from the Brockton Area Transit. The men of that church are sexy as hell. And the women have the cutest faces, curviest bodies and thickest booties. I'm definitely going to miss seeing them on Saturday mornings. I made so many friends there. I'm going to especially miss this tall, beautiful, busty and big-bottomed yet dreadfully aloof Black woman named Roselyn. She's a thirty-something Black woman I originally met at Brockton Community College's library. She used to go there in the late afternoons to study. I immediately noticed this tall, sexy Black woman. We became friendly, and I was very surprised to see her at my church. I wish we could have known each other better. I've got a thing for mature Black women. And I know I'm not the only young Black man with such an interest. Oh, well. Maybe someday I'll get it right.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers