Black Men Are My Weakness

Story Info
How I can't get enough of black men.
1.8k words
3.8
44.2k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a white woman who dated only white men because that's what her family expected her to do. I had some major league crushes for black men and let them all go ignored for a long time.

Up until I was 22, I did the white man thing and to be honest with you, they never satisfied me. They were always looking out for themselves and made their woman secondary.

I started going to this one club on Friday nights with my girlfriends and it had a nice mix of men but I liked the idea that there were lots of black men. My best friend worried about me that I would pick one that was the stereotypical one that would take me for all I had and left me alone and pregnant with twins.

We met there after work on Friday for happy hour and usually stayed all night until closing. Like I said there was a nice variety of men there, but where I found my mind going was to this one bouncer at the club.

He was build like a bull; stood 6'4", close to 300 lbs. of muscle with a little bit of a belly. He shaved his head and had a pencil thin beard. He sported earrings in his ears and a pinky ring on his right hand. His smile would melt your heart, trust me. He was as dark as coal and the sexiest bedroom eyes you ever saw. I made sure we always sat where he was hanging out.

I always tried to time it that I would be the last in our group to arrive; you know to make my entrance and be noticed by Jim and it worked. He would greet me with a "Hello" and tell me where they were sitting. Once in a while he would tell me how nice I looked. I never noticed him telling any of the others that unless I tuned it out.

I would buy him a drink every week (or 2) and he would come by to thank me for it. One Friday I had a day from hell at work and couldn't wait to get there and drink. I got a ride into work so I had to wait for one of the girls to come by and pick me up. We arrived and he was there with a smile and a wink and I said hello to him and he said "Hello, looks like you had a rough day". I told him I did and we walked to the bar which by luck was where he was.

Telling my friend about my day; I wanted to quit my job and she told me not to. She told me to think about it and don't shoot myself in the foot or maybe I can talk to some people. I was just seeing red and I was upset. I ordered my JD and the others started to arrive. I went to the ladies room and past my friend and he stopped me. "What's wrong, you look very upset". "I've been having a hell of a time at work lately and today was the worst." He took me aside and told me that he has always wanted to talk with me and ask me out but didn't know if I was seeing anyone or if I would ever date a black guy. I told him that I wasn't seeing anyone and I would date a black guy as I find them to be attractive. I only had 1 drink but I did manage to tell him. "In fact, I've always wondered if you were involved with anyone and I find you attractive". He smile and he told me that when he was on his break later, if I could come by and talk with him and I said yes.

Getting back to the girls, I told my best friend that I would be meeting with Jim on his break to talk; he is going to ask me out and I'm going to go out with him.

We were all talking and soon the anger had lifted and the girls were a big help and Jim talking to me also helped. I saw Jim go to the booth towards the kitchen and that must mean he was on his break. I excused myself from the girls and headed to Jim. He offered to buy me something to eat and drink but I wasn't really hungry. He asked me to go out with him Saturday night and I accepted. I gave him my address and phone numbers and I told him to call me. He also gave me his information and I immediately stored it in my cell phone.

After his break, he kissed me and told me to take care of myself. I was so happy. When I got back to the girls, they said they were thinking of going dancing and I told them I wasn't up for it and would take a taxi home because the dance club was in the complete opposite direction from my condo. My best friend didn't want me to take a taxi and I insisted I would be fine.

They got up and left about 15 minutes and I sat by the bar myself. Jim approached me almost instantly and I explained to him that they were going dancing and I didn't feel up to it I would be taking a taxi home. He told me that he would take me home if I wouldn't mind hanging out there and spending his breaks and dinner with him and I said no.

I didn't drink as much as I thought I was going to after the day I had and decided to take my friend' advise and maybe talk to them at work and not quit. Jim had lunch about 9 and he asked me to join him outside and I did. He had to get something out of his truck and he asked me to come with him and I did. As we approached his truck he put his arms around me and then pressed me against his car and kissed me. I was in heaven as I always wanted to know what it was like to be kissed by him.

The night went by pretty quickly and it was closing time and I waited outside for Jim as not to make it obvious that we would be leaving together. He came out and we went to his truck. He opened the door for me and I got in. After he got in he kissed me and even deeper and with more passion before. I was in heaven.

As we approached my condo I asked him if he wanted to come in for a while and he said he would. We got inside and he fell in love with my place. I recently redecorated it and just finished putting the last touches on it the night before. He asked if he could use the bathroom and I said yes and offered to show him around the place when he was done.

I showed him the living room/dining room area, my kitchen, he already saw the bathroom, the kitchen, the office room I had and the spare room. I saved my bedroom for last. I opened the door to my bedroom and put the light on to show him. He took me in his arms and asked me if I felt better now than when I walked in earlier tonight and I said yes and I thanked him for helping me and talking to me. He took me over to my bed and we sat and kissed and then I felt his hands on my blouse and then he started to unbutton it. I was lost in the lust that I thought what would happen next.

Before I knew it I had reached to his pants and unbuckled his belt, unzipped and reached in for his cock. It as huge and it was semi-erect and I asked him if he liked being sucked off and he said he did. We decided to undress and he was kissing me all over and squeezing my tits and then sucking them making my nipples are as rocks - harder than they have ever been before.

I laid him across the bed and buried my head in his crotch and went to town on his cock and balls and would grow in size as I started to suck and lick his cock and balls and they were getting full and hard. He stopped me and we reverse as I laid with my legs spread and he ate me and teased my pussy and snatch and then I came. With all my juices lubricated my pussy, it made it easier for Jim to slowly and carefully enter me. He started slow and then picked up the speed. He drove his cock into me with long hard passes and continued as I began to come again on his cock.

He flipped me over onto my stomach as he fucked me from the back and I loved it. His balls were full as the slapped the back of my ass. He pulled out and slowly entered my ass and he pumped me there for awhile and then he told me that he had to cum. I told him that I swallow and I want to wear it on my face, my tits and all over my body. When he did cum he filled my mouth and aimed for my face and my tit and stomach. He had quite the load for me. After spending it all over me he laid on the bed with a huge smile on his face.

I asked him to spend the night and it was the first of many nights he would spend with me. After 2 months, I asked him to move in. He did the bouncer job part time and worked as a salesman for a local manufacturer of computer software and related products. He worked as a bouncer 3 nights a week; he starts at 5 on Fridays until closing - the other night from 6-10.

We have been together now almost a year now and I know that he will be my life partner. We get along really well; don't get me wrong we do have differences, but we always talk them and work them out before bed.

The sex is great and once a month we role play and meet each other in a local neighborhood bar and leave after an hour or so and go to a local motel and make wild, hot and steamy sex but hey, we always do. We do it just to get the thrill of doing it all in a hotel room.