Black Men: Kings of the World

Story Info
Sexy black man outsmarts sadistic white MILF.
1.3k words
3.42
66.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Liz Couguar. I'm a retired businesswoman living in the city of Boston. At the age of fifty, I'm finding a lot to do. I keep myself occupied. You could say that I've found a new lease in life. I never got married. I came close, a couple of times but things didn't work out. That's okay because I love my life the way it is. I live in a nice apartment in Boston's Back Bay. I have tons of time on my hands, and I keep myself busy by indulging my hobby. What's my hobby? I like being fucked in the ass by sexy black men with big dicks. My pussy quivers when I just think about it. I also like to do willing and sexually adventurous black men in the ass with my strap-on dildo and make them scream my name. I hope that's okay with you.

It's a good thing I'm still sexy enough to attract the young black studs. I was fortunate to come from good genes, so I looked good at my age. I stand six feet tall, a bit curvy, with long blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. I've got face, chest and ass. Yeah, I'm alright. And I can compete with the young women out there for the hot studs. I have a thing for good-looking young black men. The more virile and sexually adventurous, the better. Currently, I'm spending some time with a good friend of mine. Eric Welles, a tall, good-looking black stud who was a student of Bay State College, a small private school down the street from my house. We met a while ago and got quite close since then.

When I met Eric, the six-foot-four, 230-pound black stud was still recovering from breaking up with his girlfriend Stacy Wilson, some overrated black chick he once had a thing for. I soon took Eric's mind off Stacy forever. The only way to help a man get over a woman is by having him go around sexing other women. I sexed Eric real good. We both got what we wanted. We discussed our various fetishes. Eric had a fantasy about fucking a sexy older white woman in the ass. That's cool, because I'm a rather sexy older white woman who has a fantasy of pegging a young black stud. Eric didn't know what pegging was. I explained it to him. It's when a woman wears a strap on dildo and fucks a man with it. He smiled naughtily. I knew he'd be down with it.

We got started right away. I invited Eric to my apartment one Friday night. I wore nothing except a black bra and matching panties under my bathrobe. Eric smiled, liking what he saw. I smiled. It's good to know I still had it. We listened to some good music and had some wine. Then, we went to the bedroom and did our thing. Eric kissed me, and began feeling me up. I took off my bathrobe, and showed him what I got. I kissed him, and began rubbing on his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. Eric groaned. I lay him down on the bed and began sucking on his dick. Eric nodded as I worked my magic and stroked my pretty little blonde head. I'm very good at sucking dicks. Especially black dicks. I've honed the skill over the past five decades. I've been sucking cocks since college.

Eric sighed in pleasure as I sucked on his dick and licked his balls. He liked what I was doing. I slid two fingers into his ass while sucking his dick. He gasped. If I could have smiled, I would have. I love fingering men's butts. They're always surprised when I do it. I'm a sexually adventurous woman. No such thing as limitations in the bedroom. Life is too short not to experiment. You got me? Cool. I sucked on Eric's cock until the young black college man finally came. He sprayed my face with his cum. I blinked. Eric grimaced, still caught in the throes of his quick orgasm. I sighed. Normally, any one who dares to shoot cum in my face would be in trouble but I liked this sexy stud. I licked his cock, cleaning it of his cum. He seemed to like that.

Afterwards, I asked him to rock my boat. Eric was down with that. He spread my thighs and breathed in the smell of my pussy. I kept it smelling clean. Lots of females stink down there. Many men are afraid to go downtown because of this. Well, I'm as fresh as a rose. No, really, that's the fragrance which I use! I lay down and relaxed as Eric began to lick and probe my pussy with his agile fingers and surprisingly nimble tongue. Oh, my. The lad knew what he was doing! He slid first one, then two fingers into my pussy. My eyes widened as Eric worked his magic. Where in hell did he pick up his skills?

Gently, I stroked his hair as he worked me over. Oh, my. I giggled as he gently bit my clit. Then, he thrust two fingers into my ass. I gasped. Well, that was a surprise. I kind of liked it. I begged him for more. He continued working his magic until I finally came, squirting hot girly cum all over. Eric laughed, and asked me how his performance was. I squealed in delight. Oh, man. That was awesome. Next, we tried the fun stuff. I got on my hands and knees before spreading my ass cheeks wide open. I tossed Eric a bottle of lubricant. He knew just what to do. Eric rubbed lube all over my ass and then pressed his cock against my backdoor. He asked me if I was ready. I nodded.

With a swift thrust, he went in.

I've been fucked in the ass a few times but I've never taken twelve inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick up my ass! Eric really let me have it. He placed his strong hands on my hips and pushed his cock into my asshole. I screamed. I felt like my ass was being torn in half. I'm no stranger to anal but this was a big dick!

Eric drilled his cock into me, and I howled like a woman possessed.

It hurts, but it also felt kind of good. If you haven't taken a super-sized black dick up your ass, ladies, then you haven't lived! Eric really heated things up by grabbing hold of my long blonde hair and yanking my head back. He asked me how I liked having his big cock up my ass. I screamed loudly that I didn't like having his dick up my ass, I frigging loved it! We went at it until he came, blasting his hot load deep inside my ass. I screamed in delight. So loudly that I'm pretty sure the entire Back Bay heard us.

Afterwards, Eric and I lay side by side, laughing. That was so much fun. I asked him if he wanted me to don my strap on dildo and give him the ride of his life. He laughed, and simply got up and reached for his clothes. I sat up on the bed, stunned. I was shocked. I protested, telling him that we had a deal. I let him stick his black cock up my uptight white female ass. He was supposed to let me stick my dildo up his black ass. Eric laughed, and told me that he just told me what I wanted to hear in order to get what he wanted from me. With that, he let himself out of the apartment. I grabbed a flower pot and threw it at the door, but he was already gone. I could hear his fading laughter. Fuming, I slammed my fist on the bed. He got me good! Oh, the nerve! Next time I'm with a black man, we're trying things my way first. I'm sticking my thing into him before he even thinks about sticking his in me. Yeah, no more cheaters and players!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers