Black Men Spank Black Chicks

Story Info
Haitian man spanks Ethiopian booty in Nepean.
1.4k words
1.67
14k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

According to what I read on Web M.D. it's perfectly normal to fart a lot about anal sex, but it doesn't mention anything about the stinging feeling I feel in my asshole. I click off my iPhone, feeling more perplexed than reassured by what I found out online. Hmm. I wonder if I should consult a doctor about that. Oh, snap. Before I get ahead of myself, I bet you're wondering who this is. The name is Joanne Geteye, and I'm a tall, curvaceous and sexy young Black woman of Ethiopian descent living in the City of Nepean, somewhere in provincial Ontario, Canada. I attend Algonquin College, where I study police foundations. Oh, and last night I had anal sex for the first time. Woo-hoo! Yes! It feels heaps good to take it up the ass!

The gentleman who did the honors is my long-time boyfriend Ebenezer Saint-Michel, a handsome Haitian guy I met in the summer of 2012 while vising my aunt Nancy in the City of Montreal, Quebec. We flirted a bit and I ended up giving him my number. We talked a few times and I thought he was cool but I don't do long distance relationships. Imagine my surprise when I ran into him one day at the University of Ottawa. Ebenezer looked even better than I remembered. The six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean stud looked good enough to eat. He'd been working out and it definitely looked good on him.

Ebenezer Saint-Michel and I seemed destined to be together, and although I play coy at times, I know better than to fight fate. When Ebenezer asked me out, I said yes and we began officially going out. We had a lot in common, even though we came from different worlds. Haitians and Ethiopians live in different sides of the world, and have different faiths and cultures. There are two faiths in the island of Haiti, Christianity and Voodoo. In the nation of Ethiopia, there is Christianity, which is practiced by seventy percent of the population, and Islam, which is practiced by the remaining thirty percent. Sometimes, as an Ethiopian Christian woman, I worry about the rise of the Islamists in my beautiful homeland of Ethiopia.

I don't want us to have a civil war over religion like Nigerian Christians and Nigerian Muslims. Religion is a destructive force, and people should try to embrace a secular mindset, it leads to less madness. Can't people just get over it? Jeez! Of course, I shouldn't talk, because I grew up in the Catholic faith and my religion matters to me. Ebenezer and I have had long talks about religion. He grew up in the Adventist faith, but our disagreements are nothing major. Adventists and Catholics are all Christians, basically. Ebenezer is a decent guy and he treats me well, and I'm really thankful for that. At the end of the day, that's what matters, right? How a woman is treated by the special man in her life.

My older sister Nicole married a Muslim guy from Gambia and they're getting divorced because she found him far too controlling. I could have told her that underneath his charm, her husband Aziz was a woman-hating, overly religious freak just like all of his kind, but Nicole would have accused me of bigotry for this. Oh, well. It's her life. I don't date Muslim dudes. They act charming and friendly at first, but underneath it all, they're cold, manipulative bastards determined to spread their faith by any means necessary, and to control the women in their lives, of course. Aziz used my sister to get his Canadian papers, pure and simple. They met as students at Carleton University, and he seduced her. Mere weeks after they got married, this charming guy turned into a control freak, telling her what to wear, where she could or could not go, etc. Damn.

Yeah, from my sister's mistakes I learned to be careful with the men in my life. Ebenezer has all the characteristics of a potential keeper, though. He's really nice to me, and he's very respectful. He's a good guy, but he's also got a bit of an edge to him after growing up in the rough and tumble world of Montreal-Nord, Quebec. Yeah, he's cool, but I'm not rushing into anything, you know? At least that's what I told myself, until that incredible night when we both crossed a barrier. I told him that I wanted to be sexually dominated, and I honestly didn't think he had it in him. Well, I'm happy to say that my sexy black man proved me wrong, and it was the experience of a lifetime.

Ebenezer Saint-Michel took me to his place, and showed me what he was made of. The tall, sexy Haitian stud ordered me to strip naked while he sat on his living room couch, feasting his eyes on me as I stripped for him. I've got a banging body and I know it. Ebenezer put me through the paces, so to speak. First, he told me to get on my knees and suck his dick. Ooh, I just love it when he talks dirty. Before he let me suck him off, he attached a collar ( fixed to a leash ) around my neck and tugged at it. When I asked him what it was for, he told me it was to remind me who's the boss. I nodded, going along with his scheme. Ebenezer made me suck his cock and balls, and when he came, erupting like a geyser all over my face, I sucked down every last drop of his manly cum.

When I finished sucking him off, Ebenezer told me that he disapproved of my performance, so he bent me over his knee for a sound spanking. I yelped and squealed as Ebenezer's big, strong hands smacked my thick, round booty. I admired our reflections in the bedroom mirror. A big, beautiful and strong-looking bodacious young Black woman bent over her tall, dark-skinned boyfriend's knees, completely naked and getting her big ass spanked. And I was absolutely loving it. Ebenezer took out his belt and whooped my ass with it. I loved getting my Black female ass spanked by a strong and dominant Black man! Ebenezer spanked me real good, and then told me he was going to fuck me. I smiled and happily got on all fours. Time to get the fucking I knew I so richly deserved.

Ebenezer tugged at my leash and smacked my ass, then he got behind me. Without a word he grabbed my hips, spread my ass cheeks and slid his cock between them. I hesitated, flinching in surprise. Was he really going to fuck me in the ass? Ebenezer told me he wanted to fuck my ass, his way of punishing it for being so damn tempting. Ebenezer took some lubricant from the nightstand and applied it on my anus. I winced as the cold liquid got smeared all over my asshole. Ebenezer then held my hips firmly and pushed his cock into my anus. With a groan, he thrust his dick into my asshole. I had been bracing myself for it, the butt fucking experience, but nothing could have prepared me for it.

Ebenezer promised me he'd be gentle, but his dick felt huge in my asshole, even with the lubricant. While sodomizing my ass with his giant prick, Ebenezer smacked my ass and pulled on my hair. He totally ravaged me, and I absolutely loved it. I had no idea that sex could be like this. I thoroughly enjoyed getting totally dominated by my favorite strong Black man, and he fucked me until I begged for mercy. Only then did he ease his cock out of my asshole. I slumped on the floor, spent. Ebenezer gathered me in his arms, and asked me how I felt. I told him I felt great, then confessed that I had to use the bathroom. Ebenezer gave my big ass a firm slap and nodded. I really had to go. Ebenezer really tore my ass, and although it felt really good, albeit painful at times, no fun is ever without consequences. I've got to take a dump after getting fucked in the ass. It happens. It's the not so glamorous side of anal sex, I guess. It's cool, because as soon as I clean up, I want to do it again!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers