Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I thought the ad you listed said that the rent "could be worked out",” the fear of rejection was plainly visible upon Suzanne’s distorted features. “Please, please I am begging you, Ma’am, I don't have any other place to go and need this place so badly. I promise to do anything you wish, just please let me stay here for awhile and I promise I will be a good roommate.”

My juices ran rampant as I listened to Suzanne’s heart rendering plea. I allowed the cold expression upon my face to turn into a warm smile. “Goodness, it sounds as if your asking for a job.” Then I giggled lightly, “But, I do suppose I could use a maid or personal assistant.”

“I am a marvelous cook, Ma’am, and I don’t mind doing some of the housework. Can't we please work something out, please?” Slowly Suzanne slipped from her chair onto her knees right in front of me, her sweet innocent green eyes looking deep into mine as she softly whimpered, “Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, please I’d do anything. Anything at all, Ma’am, please.”

I reached out and began to toy with Suzanne’s auburn hair, twirling in gently around my finger then dropping it and soothing it back into place. “Anything, covers a lot of ground, honey,” I stated sweetly but firmly.

Suzanne’s eyes were still locked on my mine as she replied meekly, “Yaa.. Yooo … You won’t be disappointed, Ma’am” My hand which had been toying with Suzanne’s hair slipped lower to cup her left breast. As I squeezed gently I noticed how firm the lit’ tart was. I was pleased that Suzanne didn’t flinch even an inch as I lovingly fondled her breast. Before I could say a word Suzanne, her pleading eyes still locked on mine, “Anything, Ma’am …….. I’ll do …. Anything you want pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee just give me a chance pleaseeeeeeeee.”

Who could turn a deaf ear to such sweet supplications? Certainly not me. Still holding Suzanne’s left breast I began to gently toy with her nipple through the material of her black dress. I leaned forward to kiss the kneeling Suzanne. She moved her lips forward to meet my own and our tongues attacked each other with a wild fury. After a long minute I broke our lip lock seating back in my chair.

I continued toying with Suzanne’s breast as I spoke softly, “We do have a slight problem, darling.”

“A problem, Ma’am?”

“Yess, Suzanne, it seems you haven’t been entirely fourth coming as to why you were fired.”

Suzanne suddenly diverted her gorgeous green eyes towards the floor, “But … but … I don’t understand, Ma’am, I told you why I left my last job. I … I … I … told you I was … was raped … raped by two black boys.”

As quick as a cat I bitch slapped Suzanne hard across her left cheek. Her head snapped to the side as she lifted a hand to her injured cheek. The look of fear that filled Suzanne’s eyes told me I had her full attention. I pressed my advantage. “I won’t tolerate lairs in my home, bitch,” I said with a cold and deliberate tone. “Now tell me the truth about this alleged rape that got you fired, honey,” I continued my voice drooling sweetness and sugar. “You had been sucking those black dicks for months hadn’t you, Suze?”

Trying to show some courage she replied “ My name is Suzanne.”

I couldn’t for one second allow Suze to exert any control or allow her to think she had any power what so ever. In a flash I bitch slapped her hard across her face again. “Your name is what I say it is, sugar.”

Seeing the hard look in my eyes Suzanne’s voice turned full of shame as she whispered, "Yes, Ma'am, " so softly I could barely hear her.

“And, You may call me Ms Barbara, understand, sweet lips?”

“Ahhh … err yes … yes, Ms Barbara, just don’t hurt me anymore pleaseeee.”

“Now, Suze,” I mocked the bitch, “You don’t mind me calling you Suze do you, Suze?”

“Naaaa … no, Ms Barbara, I don’t mind,” Suze again whispered meekly. But even as she spoke I could see how the shortened name bothered her after a lifetime of fighting all attempts of nicknames and any use but her full name.

I giggled out loud as I continued to mock Suze, “I thought not.” I smiled sweetly and purred, “Now, remove your dress, Suze.”

“What!” Suze replied with genuine shock.

“You heard me, baby, I said to remove your dress.”

“But.” Suze cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment.

“But, nothing,” I nearly screamed, “You said you’d do ANYTHING. Or was that just BULL SHIT?”

“Naaaa … no no, Ms Barbara, it wasn’t,” Suze actually cringed in fear a she replied.

“Then do it, baby, remove your dress before I get pissed.” Sweetly and a bit naively Suze began to stand. “Don’t stand, darling,” I urged, “kneeling becomes you so.” I smiled again warmly, “And you don’t want to spoil the ambiance do you, baby?”

Without saying a word Suze reached both hands to the hem of her short dress and pulled it off over her head. So innocently, Suze, crossed an arm over her bare titties and used a hand to try and conceal her most secret spots from my view. It was a sweet and innocent illusion, yet one I couldn’t allow to exist. “You’ll put your arms down, bitch, unless you would like me to hurt you again.”

The horror in Suze’s shiny green eyes sent pangs of mercy shooting through my heart. But, I couldn’t allow softness to detour me from my mission. Suze hesitated moving her arms and I had no choice but to bitch slap her again with my open palm. It hurt my heart for I knew full well the agony that I was causing the poor thing kneeling before me. But the slut had to learn her place just as I had learned mine.

The slap had its desired affect as Suze lowered her arms to her side. Mmmmm and for a long minute I savored the gorgeous nudity of the very submissive female that now knelt before me. Just as I had suspected Suze wasn’t wearing panties. Suze’s B cup titties looked quite inviting with their large nipples.

Suez’s nipples were issuing an invitation that my hands couldn’t refuse. Using both hands I began to toy with her aroused love buds. “Now look me in the eye, slut, and tell me about this so called rape of yours.”

“Re … real … really and truly, Ms Barbara,” Suze began as she again locked her gaze upon mine, “I have told you everything.”

To be honest I was loving the cat and mouse game with Suze. Smiling sweetly I began to pinch Suze’s left nipple as I continued to toy playfully with the right one. Pinching harder I coldly stated, “I know everything, darling, I just want to hear it from you. What were the boys’ names?”

I could almost feel Suze’s pain and humiliation, “Lewis Williams and Andrew Parker.”

Suze’s shyly diverted her eyes again. Without saying a word I twisted her left nipple, which caused the sweet Suze to gasp with pain. But it had the desired effect as Suze riveted her eyes on mine once more. “And how did you meet these two alleged rapists?”

“They were students in a 12 grade literature class I taught, Ms Barbara.”

Pinching and twisting Suze’s nipple still harder I demanded, “Now tell me about the first time you got down on your knees and sucked their black dicks?”

Suze moaned in agony as I punished her left nipple, “I … I … will, Ms Barbara, but please, please don’t do that my nipples are very sensitive."

To answer her naive pleas I twisted her poor nipple still harder as I hissed, “Then tell me what I want to hear, slut.”

With tears welling in her eyes Suze knew she was beaten, “It … it … happened … after school one day. Just after the end of the first marking period. I was alone in my room when Lewis and Andrew came in.”

Continuing to play with Suze’s right nipple I lowered my other hand to the apex between her shapely thighs. I was mildly shocked to find her love hole drenched with the nectar of her feminine juices. “Go on, baby,” I urged.

“It … it … happened … after school one day. I was alone in my room when Lewis and Andrew came in.”

“Go on, sweetie,” I urged.

“Lew … Lewis was mad because I had given him a “D”. I tried to explain to him that it wasn’t the end of the world that he just needed to work a little harder. I told him that a “D” would still allow him the graduate. He told me that with basketball practice he didn’t have time to study harder. Then he told me he had to have a GPA of at least 2.0 so he would be eligible for the collage basketball scholarship he had been offered. I offered to tutor him if he liked. They both laughed at that. Lewis told me that wasn’t the real reason for his visit. Andrew started to walk around the room as Lewis told me what a good looking “teacher bitch” I was. He told me he though I had a really fine ass for a white bitch. Right then Andrew grabbed me from behind and forced me to my knees. I … I fought … I really did, Ms Barbara.”

I slipped a finger into Suze’s soaked pussy as I asked innocently, “Why didn’t you scream for help, honey.”

“I … I don’t know, Ms Barbara. I … I just didn’t want to get hurt.”

I giggled gaily, “Ohh, I see.”

“See, Ms Barbara they raped me. Those brutal black boys raped me, they really and truly did. I didn’t want to do any of it. They forced me.”

“Go on, honey,” I urged Suze on by again pinching her left nipple a bit harder.

“We … well,” Suze continued, “Lewis said, after I was on my knees and Andrew had a hold of my hair, that I could tutor him okay. He roared with laughter as he told me I could tutor his black dick. I could teach him how a white assed teacher ho sucks black cock. By then he was unzipping his jeans and pulling out his penis.”

“His what, baby?” I demanded as I twisted Suze’s nipple a bit harder.

“His … his cock, Ms Barbara,” Suze went on. “It was already hard and throbbing. His awful juices already glistened on the head. It … it was the biggest …… pen ……. cock … it was the biggest cock I had even seen. I knew that I couldn’t possibly get it all inside my mouth.”

Now it was my turn to roar with laughter. “Your being raped and all you can think about is how this hard juicy cock will fit into your mouth?” I moved the finger in Suze’s pussy back and fourth and felt her muscles squeezing down hard. I thought to myself, ‘What a hot piece of ass, the bitch is loving this.’

“No … NO … No, it wasn’t like that at all, Ms Barbara,” Suze’s face flushed redder that ever before. “They were making …they really were … I couldn’t do anything to stop them. Andrew had a hold of my hair and he would have hurt me if I had protested in anyway. Lewis reached down and began to squeeze my breasts as he presented his monstrous cock to my lips. I knew they’d hurt me really bad if I didn’t cooperate so I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I … I … just didn’t want to get hurt that was all.”

I continued to finger fuck Suze’s tight little fuck hole. She was trembling as she spoke and from time to time her cunt muscles would spasm gripping my finger with a vice like grip. Both of her nipples were rock hard from arousal. “Am I raping you now, Suze?” as I spoke I slide my finger out of Suze’s gapping love hole then slammed it home hard. Over and over I slammed my finger hard into Suze’s throbbing cunt, “Well am I bitch? Am I raping you right now?”

Suze’s naked body shook and I noted how deliciously her titties jiggles, “Naaa … no, Ms Barbara,” she whimpered softly.

“If fact you love it don’t you, bitch,”

“Yaas … yes I love it, Ms Barbara.”

I laughed out loud, “Just like you loved sucking those thick juicy black dicks huh, bitch?”

Again Suze tried lying to me, “Naaaa no.” I pinched and twisted her nipple violently. “No NO NO …... Okay, okay, okay YESSSSS I DID loved it.”

I knew the way Suze’s pussy muscles spasmed and squeezed on my fingers that she was telling the truth. Using my thumb I began to rub Suze’s clit. “Go on, sweetie,” I urged, “tell me the rest of how your nigger students RAPED you.”

“Well I began to suck Lewis’s cock as best I could. I had never had anything so big in my mouth before. Lewis kept forcing his stiff dick further and further into my mouth til the head was banging against my throat. At the same time he was abusing my breasts something terrible and calling me all kinds of vulger names like I was his “white cock sucking ho teacher bitch. That I was now his slut and that from now on he OWNED me.”

“All the time Andrew was standing behind me holding my head in place by grabbing a hand full of my hair. You see, Ms Barbara, I couldn’t escape. I had to do as they demanded.”

Using my thumb I began to rub Suze’s clit. “Go on, sweetie,” I urged, “tell me the rest of how your nigger students RAPED you.”

“Lewis shoved Andrew’s hands away form my head and used his own hands to control me. He forced my head on and off his pulsing black cock fucking my mouth up and down his powerful shaft. Andrew knelt behind me and began to maul my breasts worse than Lewis had been doing. I wished with all my heart that Lewis would cum so my ordeal could end. But … ahh …err … it … was awful when he did ejaculate. As he reached his peak Lewis pulled his black cock from my lips and shot his horrible load of goo all over my face.”

Smiling warmly I enjoyed Suze humiliation as I continued to finger fuck her drenched cunt, “I’ll bet you loved that didn’t you, Suze?”

“No …no it was awful he shot his hot black male goo onto my face then used his cock to rub it in. Then Lewis whipped his cock back and fourth across my face. I kept trying to catch the damn thing in my mouth but I couldn’t.”

Smirking arrogantly I asked, “You were trying to catch his black dick so he could rape your mouth some more huh?”

“No …no … no Ms Barbara I … er … ahh … I just wanted him to be satisfied so he’d leave me alone.”

“But you weren’t done were you, baby doll?”

“Noo … no, Ms Barbara, when Lewis was done Andrew took his place. His cock was even bigger than Lewis’s. I opened my mouth as wide as I could but he still had to force it a little bit. I thought my jaws were going to split apart. Andrew grabbed my head right away and forced my mouth further and further down his powerful shaft. At the same time Lewis knelt behind me. Andrew kept yelling at me to suck his nigger dick and I tried my best to relax and take all of his powerful cock.”

“Lewis behind me reached around me and under my skirt then forced my thighs apart so he could paw at my pussy through my panties. But, he wanted more and pulled the crouch of my panties down damn near ripping them from hips. He began to finger my slit. Lewis roared with laughter and told Andrew how soaked my pussy was. God I had never in my life felt so humiliated. Then Lewis began to slowly cram his meaty finger into my pussy.”

“All the time Andrew was slowly fucking his black dick in and out of my mouth as if it were a pussy. His tight black ball sack slapped against my chin. I could feel his cock throbbing harder and harder and knew it wouldn’t be long before he blew his load.”

“At the same time Lewis was slowly finger fucking my pussy as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. And, while he did that Lewis was whispering in my ear every vile and evil thing he could think of. He told me what a hot slut I was and how I was just a honkie cum receptacle for nigger cum. Then Lewis roared with laughter again as he told Andrew how I was fucking his finger like a horny white whore.”

I had to laugh at that, “You were fucking his finger, huh? I thought you were being raped, Suze.”

“He … he … he was … lying, Ms Barbara. I wasn’t enjoying any of it. I had to do whatever they told me to do.”

“Ohhhh I see,” I smirked, “You weren’t fucking Lewis’s finger just like your not fucking mine now.”

Suze’s blushed bright red like a little kid with their hand catch in the cookie jar as she realized that she was pumping her hips up and down on my finger and stopped in mid stroke. “No …no, Ms Barbara, it wasn’t like that at all they were raping me. I didn’t enjoy any of it. Pleaseeee, Ms Barbara, you have to believe.”

“Ohhh yea, baby cakes, I believe ya,” I mocked. “What I believe, sugar lips, is that Lewis and Andrew were right you’re a sizzling hot slut. Now tell me what happened next.”

“Well … well after Andrew shot his load all over my face like Lewis had done he made me lick his dick clean with my tongue. All the time Lewis kept fucking his thick meaty finger into and out of my pussy. It was awful I tell you, Ms Barbara, just awful the way those boys treated me.” Suze had started to fuck her hips up and down on my finger again. “Then they just left me there on my knees. They didn’t make me cum or nothing, they just zipped their pants and left. They were laughing as they walked out of my classroom and told me if I said anything to anyone they’d come back and hurt me real fucking bad. Those were their exact words, Ms Barbara, they’d hurt me real fucking bad. I was left with my panties nearly ripped off, by bra was ripped apart and my blouse torn open.”

I roared with laughter, “They didn’t make ya cum huh? I guess rapists are suppose to make their victims cum huh? I bet you wanted to cum didn’t ya, baby.”

“Noooooo I … I didn’t want to cum, Ms Barbara. I didn’t get any pleasure at all,” Suze tried to lie again.

I reached for one on Suze hard lit’ nipples and give it a vicious pinch and twist. “The truth, sweet Suze, nothing less will do,” I insisted.

For the first time Suze yowled in agony, “Yeeessss, yes I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum in the worst way. More than I have ever wanted anything in my whole life. Yes, sweet jesus in heaven I wanted to cum!”

“Of course, you did.” I mocked the poor naked and kneeling creature before me. “Now tell me about the other times your black students “raped” you, sweet lips.”

“Ahh … er … Lewis and Andrew did come … back week … after week they came back to have their dick’s “tutored”. Every time they saw me around the school no matter where we were they would laugh and ask about the next tutoring session."

“And you never said anything to anyone,” I intoned sarcastically.

“Didn’t you hear what I said, Ms Barbara?” Suze asked disrespectfully. “Lewis and Andrew told me they would hurt me really bad if I told anyone.”

Pulling my finger from Suze’s soaked pussy I bitch slapped her hard across her cheek, “Don’t you dare use that condescending tone with me you slut.” Instantly Suze lifted a hand to sooth her cheek when I order her put her hands behind her back. She obeyed slowly but she obeyed. Satisfied I reached my hand back between Suze’s fine thighs and reinserted my finger into your gapping pussy. This time I inserted a second finger. At once Suze was riding my fingers as if they were long lost lovers. “Now answer my question, bitch,” I demanded.

“No … no, Ms Barbara, I didn’t tell anyone,” answered meekly.

“Go on.”

“Well like I was saying,” Suze continued, “Lewis and Andrew came back week after week. At first they would force me to the back of my classroom and make me kneel. But as time went on they would just come in and Lewis would snap his fingers and point to a spot on the floor. I … I … I knew what he meant and I … well I would walk to the spot he had pointed to and kneel. And …and then they would rape me again. Both of them making me suck them over and over … calling me vulgar and disgusting names all the time. After several weeks Lewis began to demand that I remove my panties before kneeling.”

“So they could fuck your cunt, Suze?” I asked.

“Nooo no, Ma’ … no, Ms Barbara, they …they never touched me that way. They just wanted easy access to maul my pussy with their hands. Lewis made me hand him my panties and he always took them with him when he and Andrew were finished with me. It was funny they never told me to open my blouse. I guess they enjoyed ripping it open and tearing my bra apart. But they never failed to bruise my breasts. ”

Using my thumb I brushed Suze’s stiff clit. She moaned so sweetly with pleasure that I had to fight the urge to make her cum right then and there. I smiled to myself as Suze ground her hips into my prodding fingers. She was ready, ohh so fucking ready. Taking my free hand I again reached for one of Suze’s sweet nipples. Pinched it hard I stated coldly, “Now don’t you fucking move, honey.” I pinched harder and began to twist her nipple roughly. “There is some one I want you to meet.”