Black Mistress-White Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie lowered her eyes in shame and humiliation as her Mistress/Owner continued to speak. "Do you understand why you are to be punished Suzie?" Angel asked still using her coldest tone of voice.

Suzie understood exactly why she was going to be punished and responded accordingly yet shame faced, "Yes my Nigger Mistress."

"Then explain it to my guests, Suzie," Angel demanded.

As embarrassed as Suzie was, she knew she had no alterative other than to confess her transgression, "I ... I engaged in an activity that ... that resulted in my having an orgasm without my Nigger Mistress's permission."

"Yes, you did, Suzie," Angel stated coldly, "and now you will pay the price. Tonight your head will be shaved as bald as your sweet little southern pussy."

Suzie's head shot up in horror as her hands flew to her curly auburn locks as if to somehow protect them, "You can't! Ohhh no! Please, not my hair, Mistress ... my Nigger Mistress ... please anything but that, my Nigger Mistress ... I am begging you please."

Angel only smiled, "May-be next time you will think twice before blatantly breaking my cardinal rule."

Tears began to stream down Suzie's rosy cheeks, "Please, my Nigger Mistress, please have mercy. You know my hair means everything to me. It wasn't even my fault, that stupid cunt Barbie made me do it. Please, my Nigger Mistress, please I beseech you, do anything you want with me just don't take my hair please. I am begging you"

With an air of supreme superiority Angel responded, "I know exactly what your hair means to you ignorant white slut. Now shut the fuck up and hold still."

Suzie tried desperately to twist and pull away from the young woman's grip. "Pleaseee noooooooo don'tttttt," Suzie whined emotionally.

"Someone hold the filthy slut," Angel commanded to no one in particle. A burly man stepped forward and put his arms around the sobbing white woman, pinning her arms to her side. Suzie struggled in vain to free herself as Angel used the scissors to snip several strands of Suzie's beautiful hair. After cutting the hair, Angel cruelly held the sheared locks in front of Suzie so the older white woman could see the effects of Angel's clipping.

"Who'll be next?" Angel asked warmly, holding up the scissors. Tears streamed down Suzie's lovely face as the scissors were passed from one pair of black hands to the next. The party guest seemed to take a great deal of pleasure as they each cut a short section of Suzie's gorgeous shoulder length, auburn colored hair. Each handful of hair was held up to Suzie's tear filled eyes to behold before it was dropped to the floor. It wasn't long before Suzie's beautiful hair looked as if it had been attacked by an angry buzz saw. Clumps of her hair lay all about the floor at Suzie's feet.

While her hair was slowly being clipped away Angel's guest's continued to maul Suzie's ripe breasts like blood thirsty animals. The neckline of Suzie's elegant gown had been reduced to tatters which exposed her full sized melons for all to see and admire. Yet, the pawing continued with many of the lady guests using their finger nails to dig painfully deep into Suzie's sensitive flesh. Suzie's erect nipples were swollen and puffy from all the abusive pinching, twisting and pulling they had received.

With a laugh, one stocky black man set aside his drink and announced loudly as he watched Suzie tremble in fear and misery, "I think the pampered Lit' Southern Belle is ready for my dick."

The guests around him murmured their agreement and urged him on. Without another word he grabbed Suzie, bent her over and grabbed the hem of her puritan white gown and tore the skirt all the way to the waist in a single powerful ripping motion. Others nearby laughed and joined in as Suzie's sluty red thong panties were exposed for all to see. In a matter of just a few seconds the skirt to Suzie's elegant dress was reduced to rags hanging from her hips.

As tears trickled down her cheeks Suzie was forced to her knees. By that time the black man who had began tearing Suzie's skirt apart had his huge dick out of his pants and was ready to shove it into Suzie's mouth. The poor girl's pleadings were muffled as he slid his semi-hard meat between her lips. Knowing that resistance was useless, Suzie accepted the growing rod into her mouth and even swirled her tongue around the head as it passed. In a moment, the black cock had swollen to totally fill Suzie's wide open mouth. A second more and the black stud was fucking Suzie's face with slow yet powerful strokes. With a menacing smile on his dark face, he drove his huge dick deep between Suzie's stretched jaws until his tight balls slapped the white woman's chin.

The air was thick with shameful and demeaning racial slurs as the black stud fucked Suzie's face without mercy with slow yet powerful in and out strokes. "Suck that nigga dick you little Miss Southern Bell." "That's it. Southern Bells were just made for sucking nigger dick." "This is only the beginning .... everyone here is going to get a taste of your southern charms tonight, slut." "May-be once you were a spoiled and pampered Southern Bell, but tonight you are just a nigger's white fucktoy."

The black man went on slowly fucking Suzie's mouth while others around her continued to take turns clipping short lengths of her precious auburn hair. Soon enough Suzie felt long feminine finger nails being raked across both of her aroused nipples. As her tongue worked diligently on the cock between her lips, Suzie's all but naked chest cringed in fear as she anticipated those nails being dug deeply into her innocent nipple flesh.

Clip, clip, clip and more and more of Suzie's precious hair floated through the air to the floor.

Suzie's fears were realized a moment later as the sharp fingernails were dug deep into her hard nipple. Her body shook violently as the burning agony slammed mercilessly into her helpless being. Suzie's screams of hellish pain were stifled by the ever thickening black dick driven deep into her obliging throat.

With a gruff grunt, the man with his dick stuffing Suzie's mouth ordered, "Do that again, Sugar, it causes the sluts mouth to clinch deliciously tight on my cock."

The girl toying with Suzie's nipple was more than happy to comply with man's wishes and pinched her long, sharp fingernails even deeper and harder into Suzie's innocent nipple flesh. Then with an evil smirk curling her black pouty lips, she twisted Suzie's defenseless nipple flesh cruelly, drawing a dreadful low pitched moan of pure agony from deep within Suzie's tortured body. Finally the black man's mammoth cock tensed, he pulled out of her mouth and shot its load of African seed all over Suzie's face.

The devilish scissors clipping Suzie's gorgeous auburn hair never stopped their evil work as tears of aguish continued to slowly trickle down Suzie's lovely white cheeks.

The black dick fucking her face was replaced by another that seemed to be even thicker than the first. At the same time, Suzie felt a hard dick working its way between her rounded ass cheeks. In just a few seconds, the steel ram rod was being forced into Suzie's tightest hole. The black man made low guttural groans as he pounded his huge dick into Suzie's asshole an inch at a time. At the same time, the thick cock assaulting her mouth continued to fuck her face without mercy. All the while, Angel's guests went-on taking turns clipping Suzie's precious auburn hair.

After what seemed like an eternity, the black stud fucking Suzie's asshole blasted his fiery load deep into her bowels. Just as that black cock was pulled from Suzie's well fucked ass, the cock between her lips tensed and grew slightly larger an instant before its owner blasted his scalding hot load down Suzie's throat, forcing her to swallow every drop.

Suzie didn't even have time to draw a deep breath before the cock in her mouth was replaced by a juicy black pussy. Suzie was happy for the reprieve from sucking big black cock and began to eagerly tongue worship the black pussy spread open in front of her. And, it wasn't long before another big thick cock was being forced into her pussy. The man attached to that dick laughed as he drove his powerful dick deep into Suzie's well-oiled cunt with brutal punishing strokes.

He would slowly, ever so slowly pull his cock from Suzie's cunt until just the head was left inside the quivering hole. The stud would tease Suzie's pussy with short little one inch strokes, then without warning, he would drive himself balls deep into her man hole with one sudden brutally powerful stroke. Then with a smirk, he would begin the process over again. All the time her pussy was being used so brutally, Suzie never forgot to give the black pussy at her mouth the loving attention it deserved. Suddenly Suzie felt hot seed being shot into her abused pussy and knew another black abuser had reached his satisfaction.

The black lady enjoying Suzie's talented tongue began to tremble as her body tensed and Suzie realized she was about to climax. In another half minute the black girl was shaking violently as she clamped her chocolate thighs tight around Suzie's head. Her orgasm was so intense that she began to involuntarily squirt short bursts of piss directly into Suzie's face.

The limp cock was pulled from Suzie's oozing pussy only to be replaced by another, then another and another. Over and over again Suzie's mouth, ass and pussy were put to the test by Angel's eager black guest seeking their sadistic pleasures.

All the while, one or another of the guests continued to clip slowly away at Suzie's once lush and gorgeous auburn hair. Over time the floor became covered with Suzie's lovely hair. And, she wasn't allowed for even a second to forget that her head was being shaved bald. At the same time, both the black men and women seemed to take equal pleasure in pinching, twisting, spanking and pulling at Suzie's creamy white tittie and nipple flesh.

For over three hours Suzie's creamy white body was violated over and over again until she felt like nothing more than a fucktoy, nothing but a cum receptacle for the men to dump their seed on and in, nothing but a face for the black ladies to ride until Suzie's talented tongue gave them the pleasure they sought and deserved. The spanking, pinching and twisting of her innocent flesh continued unabated as well. Yet, as painful as her ordeal was, it was the loss of her beautiful auburn hair that pained Suzie the most.

Finally as Suzie's ordeal neared an end, she was helped to her knees much like a rag doll might be. Her eyes remained open, but by then they comprehended nothing. Both her body and mind were numb to the painful suffering she had endured. Her once beautiful head of auburn hair lay in small matted clumps scattered about the floor. Just a short quarter inch of hair stubble remained on Suzie's head and Angel was about to remedy that.

As Suzie's dazed and limp body was held tightly in place by two powerful black men Angel stood over the kneeling white girl and began to cover Suzie's head with shaving cream. Angel wiped her hands on a towel handed to her as she stepped aside and a young black girl with a straight razor took her place. Angel smiles evilly as the black girl used the sharp razor to systematically shave Suzie's head completely bald. To complete the effect, the black girl also shaved off Suzie's eye brows.

Angel smirked wickedly as she realized that in her present state that it would be an hour or more before Suzie would be able to fully appreciate what had happened to her hair. But, Angel was never at a loss when it came to entertaining her guests. With a smile Angel began, "Now I have another lit' white slut waiting in the basement that also needs our attention." Angel laughed as a slight gasp went up among the party guests as they knew that any white girl in Angel's basement would be in for some hours of dreadful torment.

"Okay, then," Angel smiled as she spoke, "Let's move this party to the basement." Then with a nod of her cute head in Suzie's direction Angel added, "And, bring that bald slut along too."

The End

12