Black Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife likes to photograph his black friend.
948 words
4.31
138.7k
26
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrthong10
mrthong10
38 Followers

Since my wife’s last photo session with Ron, a black friend who I workout with at the gym, Ann has had the negatives developed, I must admit with all the pressure my wife was under, taking photos and having a nude black model with a "Cock 9” long" hanging between his legs posing for you the pictures came out great.

Both Ann and I look at the photos on a regular basis. We are always amazed at the size of Ron’s physic and cock. We decided to wait awhile before asking Ron to pose again as not to appear anxious, I could tell Ann was looking forward to it.

After a month we decided to make the same Offer of $100 dollars per hour. I approached Ron and he was more then willing, the money would help with his expenses and when I showed him the photos from the previous session he was impressed.

My Wife wanted Ron to pose lifting weights so he promised to bring his barbells, needless to say I told Ron I would be out of town that day. Little would he know I would be hiding in the closet to observe the session, Just as last time.

Leading up to the photo shoot I would ask my wife during our love making if she was thinking of Ron she would shake her head yes and get very turned on. I would say imagine his big black cock in your wet pussy she would whisper in my ear "yes give me your big black cock".

I told Ann I would not mind if during the photo session she accidentally touched his cock while posing him for a special shot she said "wow" that was tempting. I also suggested knowing how wet she got last time, if something did develop between them I would understand.

My wife said she doubted that because she was much older then Ron and he would like much younger girls. I told Ann don’t bet on it, at the last photo session when she turned her back to get film for the camera,Ron was quite interested.

I suggested the same tight jeans and the tight pullover top but this time with out her bra. Ann smiled and said maybe.

The day of the session finally arrived I went to my closet hideout I was very excited hoping something would happen.

Ann was wearing her tight jeans and yes! no bra her nipples looked great with the tight top on. I told her she was hot and the perfume she had on smelled great. She gave me a long wet tongue kiss I told her to make believe I’m not there just relax.

My wife escorted Ron into the studio along with his weights, Ann suggested he poses in his Gym Shorts first, Ron went to the dressing room. Ann looked my way and "winked" I could tell she was excited.

Ron returned with a tight weight lifting T-shirt on and stretch shorts which accented his long cock which was very impressive.

Ann worked with Ron positioning him in various weight lifting poses,during one pose Ann got down on her knees and positioned Ron’s legs apart and her hand accidently brushed against his cock.

Ann was excited I could see her nipples hardening and Ron’s cock was stretching the material, he was getting a hard on which could hardly go unnoticed, both Ann and I saw Ron’s cock hanging down in the last session but never hard if this was any indication it must be 10 to 11 “ when hard, the head of his Cock was pulsating to get free from the stretch material of his shorts.

At that point Ann suggested for Ron get ready for the nude layout. Ann went to get more film for the camera and Ron removed the T-shirt and his shorts Ron was completely nude when Ann returned he had his back to her and myself.

When Ron turned around, I could not believe a cock could get so big. Ron had a giant hard on sticking straight out the size was very large I quick looked over at Ann, when she saw it she gasped and said to Ron I must get a picture of your large cock do you mind.

Ron said no problem Let me stroke it a little more to reach it’s fullest length with that Ron stroked his cock and it actually got bigger.

Ann quickly snapped pictures as Ron displayed his giant cock. After Ann took all her pictures Ron asked if she might like to feel the size of it.

Ann walked over and wrapped her small hand around the pulsating cock she told Ron it was enormous. With that Ron told Ann if she stroked it gently it might get a bit bigger Ann slid her small hand up and down on the full length of his horse size cock and it did appear to get bigger.

Ron quickly said to my wife make me cum, at that point my wife with no hesitation got on her knee’s and started to suck the head of Ron’s giant cock.

I was stroking my cock as I watched Ann lick and suck the head until Ron groaned I’m cumming and shot a load of cum unbelievable it went all over my wife’s face and hair. Droplets were still coming out of his cock when Ann opened her eyes and slowly licked them off his shaft. After things calmed down both Ann and Ron arranged to meet again Ann promised to pose for Ron, which he requested. That night Ann and I had a great time fucking and fantasizing.

mrthong10
mrthong10
38 Followers