Black Model Ch. 03

Story Info
White wife models for husband's black friend.
1.3k words
4.26
165.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrthong10
mrthong10
37 Followers

My thoughts keep going back to the last photo session my wife Ann had with Ron my black friend from the gym. There I was hiding in the studio closet looking out at my wife stroking and sucking on the biggest cock both Ann and I could have imagined.

I must say our sex life has changed "for the better " during our love making we always bring Ron into our fantasies. Especially since I purchased a black 10 inch dildo at our local adult video store.

I thought we would experiment with the dildo to see how much Ann could take without discomfort, in the advent my wife decided to go all the way and take Ron on during one of there photo sessions.

To date Ann has had Ron's monster horse cock in her mouth, which she said made her facial muscles sore, caused by opening her small mouth around the head of that big black boa as Ann calls it.

Practicing with the dildo and making sure it's lubricated properly Ann can now manage a good 7 inches inside her pussy without pain. My wife say's the sensation is great making her cum numerous times.

I must say Ann is very supportive of me since my equipment is only 4 inches when hard, she still say's my little boa makes her cum. The thought of Ron's monster cock makes her nervous. The photo's from there last session came out very good, at night while lying in bed we spread them out and we are mesmerized by the photo's taken when Ron had a hard on my wife still say's "wow" look at the length and thickness of it.

I asked Ann if she was ready to take Ron in her pussy yet "I want to practice with the dildo a little more" and be able to take a good 9 inch's, then I will have the confidence to take Ron's boa on.

My wife did say she wanted another photo session and be able to look at Ron's cock again in the flesh. "plus Ann promised Ron at the last photo shoot she would pose for him."

I arranged with Ron to come in three weeks at the same rate of $100 per hour. The money comes in handy for Ron, plus he still has no idea I am observing my wife being unfaithful he thinks it's Ann's and his little secret.

Ann also wanted to wait the additional three weeks to continue her jogging and sit-ups in order to look good for Ron. I must say her body looks great, I love her uplifted breasts and tight ass of hers.

The three weeks flew bye and here I sit waiting in the closet this time I connected a small video camera too record the events I showed Ann where the lens was as to take full advantage and pose Ron in direct sight, also if they got hot and heavy again she would have great movies of her self and Ron in action. "Ann thought it was a great idea."

The time had finally arrived Ann escorted Ron into our make shift studio, my wife looked great she had shorts on that really showed off her tight ass and a polo shirt that hugged her breasts I could see her nipples pushing against the material. Ron was in his gym suit I know Ann was anxious for him to remove it.

My wife was telling Ron how hard she was working out as not to disappoint him when it was her turn to pose, after all she did promise him. Now it was Ron's turn to pose Ann wanted to take shots of Ron doing his workout routine, sit-ups, pushup and stretching. Ann placed a workout mat on the floor and Ron began to remove his gym suit, he had a tee shirt and loose fitting shorts on, "we will start with sit-ups first" Ann said.

Ron lowered himself down on the mat and started his sit-ups, Ron's legs were facing me and as Ann was shooting away I noticed how loose his shorts really were I could look right up his legs as he lowered his body revealing the full length of his manhood what an erotic pose, that is when Ann observed the same thing as she came around snapping away. Ann told Ron to hold that pose and she fired away I could tell my Wife was excited.

Knowing Ann was looking at his cock Ron started to get a hard on which really exposed the entire length to my loving wife, Ann did not pass up this moment she took many photo's knowing we would be enjoying them at bed time. Ann also wanted this to be on tape so she repositioned Ron so his legs faced the hidden camera "what a great wife."

With all the exercise pose's taken, Ann wanted Ron to pose the entire last hour in the nude she suggested Ancient Greek Olympic poses, shot put, discus etc. Ron removed his shirt and applied his weight lifting posing oil on his chest, I know Ann was getting hot looking at his rippling chest muscles gleaming with oil, Ron removed his shorts and turned around to face my wife she was not disappointed swaying between his tree trunk legs was the black boa,

Ann took pictures for 1 hour straight, exhausted from picture taking Ron said "OK" it's your turn to pose. Ann showed Ron how to operate the camera and proceeded to remove her cloths, Ron was still naked when my wife was removing her clothing I could tell he was excited his cock was at full attention. Ann surprised me when she removed her shorts she had no panties on "wow" did she look good.

Both Ron and I picked up on it, we both were hard as could be, I could not help looking at Ron's cock neither could Ann, we were both zero'd in on his black boa. At one point during the posing Ron was positioning Ann in a kneeling down pose "as he instructed her to angle her face to the side" he approached her to guide her face in the pose he wanted, at that point Ron's horse cock was inches from Ann's lips.

This was too much for my wife to bear she opened her mouth as wide as possible and lowered her lips on the monster head then she started lubricating the head with her out stretched tongue in order to take in as much as possible "I must say" my little boa was hard as could be as was Ron's monster. I think Ron was about to bust his nut when he with drew his cock and said Ann I have a surprise for you.

With that Ron went to his gym bag and returned with a can of whip cream he instructed Ann to lay on the mat, he shook the can and sprayed the whip cream on her wet bush, Ron opened his mouth and the longest tongue that I have seen darted out and entered my wife's pussy. Ann started panting like I have never seen before Ron's entire tongue was embedded inside her pulsating cunt.

Ron was down on her cunt for what seemed an hour with Ann having multiple orgasms repeating "yes" I'm cumming. When my wife was fully spent she had Ron roll over on his back and started sucking on his fully extended cock. After sucking and tonguing the large head Ron screamed I'm cumming and blasted a shot of hot cum right into Ann's face and mouth. The load was enormous my wife licked the slit of his cock clean and swallowed every drop. After Ron cleaned up and left, Ann ran to me and gave me the wettest tongue kiss, can you taste his cum she said "yes I can" with a smile.

mrthong10
mrthong10
37 Followers