Black Muslim Women Try White Dick

Story Info
A Somali MILF seduces a white Christian gentleman.
1.6k words
2.87
35.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

So you call yourself pro-Black, a proud Muslim sister and Afro-centric and all that shit, but you still lust for White Christian flesh? I find that kind of funny. Ah, the many contradictions of Black Muslim women who secretly crave White Christian cock. My name is David James Lincolnshire, and I'm a young Englishman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I flunked out of Oxford University in London, England, and thought I'd give North America a try. I'm glad I did, because I'm having a lot of fun in Ottawa. I'm six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with blond hair, blue eyes and alabaster skin. I study business administration at Carleton University, and I am having a grand old time at Canada's capital university. I was brought up in the Catholic faith, the one everyone likes to rag on. I'm proud to be a British citizen, a Christian and a believer in western society. Those who don't like it can kiss my pasty White ass.

Right now, I'm sliding my eight inches of thick, uncircumcised White cock into the asshole of one Farah Ibrahim, a plump and somewhat matronly Somali chick I encountered at the social services office located near the Greyhound station in downtown Ottawa. I came in with a group of students from my sociology class so we could see how the other half lives, so to speak. I've always had a thing for mature Black women, I guess that's why I noticed Farah Ibrahim right away. I approached her and we talked for a bit. I got her number, and I ended up calling her that night. I've been into Somali women ever since my halcyon days in the region of Sussex, England, where I was born. Lots of immigrants from places like Somalia, Djibouti and Senegal have been moving into England lately. A lot of White British folk don't want them around because they're Muslim and all, but me, I could care less. If you don't bother me, I won't bother you. That's my policy on race, religion and pretty much everything else. I think it's an enlightened policy, don't you?

Anyhow, since you're reading this story on a site dedicated to erotic literature, you probably want to get to the fucking. Please bear with me, I'm just trying to whet your appetite. A good chase and all that. If you want to leave, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. That's more than okay by me. I called Farah Ibrahim that night, and we ended up talking for two hours. I learned quite a bit about her. She recently returned to the Confederation of Canada from a yearlong trip abroad, and she visited countries like Kenya, Somalia, Djibouti and Ethiopia. She scoffed as she told me how disappointed she was to see these nations changed, mainly because of the influence of White devils. I smiled at that. White devil, I like that term. Honestly, I found this plump, hijab-wearing Somali matron quite appealing, and I told her as much. She laughed, saying that she was flattered. I have never believed in bullshit when it comes to women, so I told Farah Ibrahim what the deal was. I thought she was fine as hell and I wanted to have some fun with her. Farah Ibrahim waited a long moment to answer, then asked me where I was staying. I smiled to myself and told her to get her big shapely ass to my single-occupant bedroom located at the dormitories near the Minto Center at Carleton University.

Farah Ibrahim showed up at my place dressed all traditional and stuff. We're talking about a long dress underneath a Black leather jacket, with a long silver hijab and everything. A lot of people in western societies are making a fuss about hijab-wearing ladies, but personally, I don't mind them. I support banning the burka because ninja women are fucking scary, for real. I don't mind hijabs because, well, Christian nuns wear something similar as a sign of faith in God and personal chastity. Like I said, I believe in democracy and western values, along with upholding Christendom but I am not a hypocrite. A lot of people don't bat an eyelash if they see two gay guys groping each other on the subway but they get mad if they see some Arab chick reading the Koran on the bus. Fuck those bigots, man!

Anyhow, I welcomed Farah Ibrahim to my place, and she surprised me by asking me if I had any wine. Of course I had wine. The other day I went to the Loblaws supermarket and bought myself two bottles of Merlot, and a Dom Perignon of course because I'm a gentleman of taste. I just never expected a hijab-wearing Black Muslim woman to ask me for alcohol. Well, if Farah Ibrahim, the matronly Muslim sister with the big booty wanted to get liquored up, that was mighty fine by me. Like all good Catholics, I believe that we will be forgiven for our sins. Farah Ibrahim and I sat on the couch, and I watched her gulp one cup of wine after another. Hot damn, I didn't know that Black Muslim women got down like that. I thought they were all shy, pious and chaste, and abstained of alcohol and sex to please God and the Prophet. I guess I was wrong in Farah's case because she seemed to take to drinking wine like a cat takes to hunting mice. You should see that woman go, man. She was really something else.

Farah Ibrahim was done drinking, and now, she was looking at me the way a hungry person looks at fast food. I smiled and got close to her. We kissed, and then began undressing each other. I sat naked on the couch, stroking my thick White cock and watching Farah as she undressed. I asked her to keep the hijab on and she nodded. Her body was plump, with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass. Just the way I like my women. I've lost count of how Black Muslim women I've fucked in England. Women from places like Senegal, Gambia, Somaliland, Djibouti and Eritrea. I always go after the conservative ones who wear the hijab and act all shy and reserved around men. There's no challenge in fucking a westernized Muslim chick, they're usually bigger sluts than White women, trust me, as a White guy, I know what I'm talking about.

Farah Ibrahim and I got our freak on. The plump Black Muslim chick knelt before me and sucked my thick White cock, gulping it down and licking my balls for good measure. I returned the favor by spreading her shapely thighs and giving her pussy a good licking. She was a bit self-conscious about letting me go down on her, in part because, well, the barbarians who run her clan back in Somalia 'modified' her in the name of female purity and tradition. No matter how many times I see that while going down on a Black Muslim woman's pussy, I can never get used to it. What kind of woman-hating pathetic excuse for a man would let such things go on in his family, all in the name of culture and religion? If I've got anything against Muslim men, it's because of this practice. Nevertheless, I busied myself licking Farah's pussy, doing my best to pleasure her.

Next, we got on to the main event. Farah Ibrahim got on all fours and spread her big brown butt cheeks wide open. It might surprise you that Farah Ibrahim, a Black Muslim woman, was so cool with anal sex. It really shouldn't, partly because many women who have experienced circumcision don't feel anything in their vaginal area and some of them only feel sexual pleasure through anal penetration. I'm not kidding, it's the truth. If Farah wanted to get butt fucked, she came to the right Englishman. I applied lubricant all over her anus, then pressed my dick against her backdoor. Gently I worked my cock into her asshole, taking my sweet time. It's never a good idea to rush into a woman's asshole during anal sex. You might create a mess if you do. I asked Farah how she felt as I fucked her in the ass. In between moans, she told me she felt great. Taking that as a good omen, I continued fucking Farah Ibrahim's warm and tight asshole, fucking her real good until I came, flooding her bowels with my hot, masculine spunk.

Farah Ibrahim squealed as I exploded inside of her. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass. Just like I feared, we made a mess. I'm trying to be a gentleman about this, I really am, but this stuff is just too nasty and too damn funny to pass up. My dick was White when it went into the Black Muslim mature woman's asshole, but it came out another color, if you know what I mean. I knew I should have told her to clean up before she came over. Impromptu anal sex is never a good idea, ladies and gentlemen, doesn't matter who you are or what you're into. Lesson learned for next time. I let Farah Ibrahim take a shower and put her in a cab. She asked me when she was going to see me again. I stroked my chin thoughtfully and calmly told her that she'd see me the day after never because she had a really nasty ass. Her eyes were still wide with shock as I closed the cab door and told the driver to go. I smiled, pleased with myself. I'm a White guy who likes to fuck Black women and dump them right after. I'm not a White knight in shining armor. I'm David James Lincolnshire, bitch, not Kevin fucking Costner!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers