Black on Black BDSM Switching

Story Info
Black Mistress tamed by dominant Black Master.
1.4k words
2.23
14.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 12/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Six hours ago, I was dominating the hell out of my favorite submissive. A chubby, middle-aged white male named Clarence Wilson. An attorney living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, happily married to an Irish-born schoolteacher and the proud father of twin daughters. I had him face down and ass up in my dungeon/basement, laughing as I berated him while thrusting my strap-on dildo deep into his asshole. Clarence howled as I sank my dildo deep inside his shit hole. Way down where the sun doesn't shine. In spite of his screams, or perhaps because of them, I knew he loved it. For he sought me specifically for this purpose. He needed a Black Dominatrix and they don't get any bossier than me. My name is Lillian McRae and I approve this message.

As an MBA student at Carleton University's Sprott School of Business in the South end of Ottawa, Ontario, I am one busy woman. However, I always make time for the things that matter. Life is all about balance, I say. And it is my belief that nobody is one-dimensional. Anyone gazing at me sees a five-foot-eleven, short-haired and dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed Black woman in her mid-twenties. Well, I am much more than that. I am a choir member at the Haitian-dominated Baptist Church of Ottawa. Also, I'm a Board member of the Black Student Association at Carleton University. However, I'm also a whip-smart Dominatrix who advertises her services both online and on the back pages of the Ottawa Sun Newspaper. Guess where Clarence here found me? From reading his favorite conservative newspaper, of course.

I shove my dildo into the depths of Clarence's asshole, wanting him to suffer. Why? Well, why not? This submissive White male represents everything that I despise. He's got money, and a sense of entitlement. He wears a Tory tie, marking his allegiance to the conservative Prime Minister of Canada, the infamous Stephen Harper. A man who despises immigrants with a passion. And I am an immigrant. I was born in the City of Galway, Ireland, to Jamaican immigrant parents. My parents left Ireland for Canada in the early 1980s. I am a Canadian citizen, sure, but I haven't forgotten that my parents, who hold both Irish and Canadian citizenship, were driven off Ireland by racist attacks in metropolitan Galway. Someone like Clarence wouldn't know anything about such issues. Being White, male and wealthy allows him to lead an insulated lifestyle. He wouldn't know struggle or misery if they hit him in the face. That's why I feel nothing but contempt for him and all others like him. They think they run the world. They don't run shit. They're losers with a sense of grandeur and a talent for manipulation and deception, that's all. This Black woman does NOT worship White men. I make White men kneel before me like the Black Goddess that I am and I turn them into my own personal bitches. How do you like them apples?

After repeatedly plunging my strap-on dildo into the depths of Clarence and making this middle-aged, chubby White male squeal like a little bitch, I finally pulled out of his ass. Clarence sighed in relief. I smacked his face so hard he told me later that he actually saw stars. Good. I ordered Clarence to suck my dildo. I needed my dildo cleaned up properly before putting it away for future use. For once, Clarence actually got the hint and sucked my plastic cock with gusto. I bet the White male bitch could taste his ass on it. I watched him lick my strap-on dildo's business end and practically polish it with his tongue. White men make such good little slaves for dominant Black Mistresses like myself. Nice and obedient. I smile patronizingly at Clarence, then order him to lick my boots. Once again, he did as he was told. I smiled at that, before ordering him to get dressed and dismissing him. I just about had enough of him!

I went upstairs after sending Clarence on his merry way. I had a nice shower, and got properly made up for my next date. I put away my Black leather miniskirt and bright red leather bustier, along with my whip, chains and strap-on dildo. I wouldn't need any of that for my next encounter. I donned a conservative dress and a long dark gray overcoat. At six o'clock sharp, I left the house. I went to the Saint Laurent Mall and walked into East Side Mario's restaurant where a tall, good-looking Black man in a tailored suit was waiting for me. He greeted me with smiles and open arms. I smiled at him and gently kissed him on the lips as he pulled my chair for me. My beloved boyfriend Thomas Felton, originally from Prince George's County, Maryland. An African-American businessman with an MBA from Howard University operating in the business sector of Ottawa and Toronto in Ontario, Canada. The man who stole my heart. We sat together and talked about anything and everything. I like listening to Thomas talk. He's cute and oh so charming. A good-looking, educated brother who's going places. And he loves the sisters too. We need more like him in Canada, for real!

After dinner, Thomas and I walked hand in hand through the mall. Everybody looked at us everywhere we went. Canadians weren't used to seeing good-looking, well-dressed Black folks walking around holding hands. Thomas and I weren't like everybody else in this forsaken little town called Ottawa. Every Black guy in Ottawa dates fat White chicks, and every Black woman is trying to one-up the brothers by grabbing the first crusty White guy she sees and showing him off like a trophy. They're pathetic. Thomas and I believe in Black Love. This elevates us and nourishes us spiritually and sensually in the racist world that we live in. Thomas took me to the Blair movie theater, and we caught a showing of Immortals, the motion picture. It was alright. Afterwards, we went home. That's when the fun really began.

Thomas and I went to the bedroom, and got undressed. I admired his sexy body. At six-foot-one, with dark brown skin and curly hair, he looked mighty fine with his well-cut abs and lean, muscular body. I laid him on the bed and licked every inch of him. Later, he kissed me tenderly and sucked at my breasts while fingering my pussy. Then he went down on me, eating my pussy like it was going out of style. My man knows how to rock my world. Afterwards, he turned me around and gave my big Black ass a good spanking. I yelped as my sexy Black stud spanked my big Black ass, causing it to sting wonderfully. Thomas laughed, and told me to get ready for some major fun. I knew what that meant. I assumed the position. Face down and ass up. Thomas got behind me and gently fingered my asshole. Then he smeared lotion all over my ass before rubbing his big dick against my asshole. Thomas asked me if I was ready to get butt fucked. I said yes. Laughing, he eased his dick into my asshole. I grimaced as he penetrated me. Thomas is the only man I've let take me like this. Holding my wide hips tightly, he thrust his cock into my asshole.

Face down and ass up, I bucked wildly as Thomas slammed his cock into my asshole. My sexy Black American stud gave it to me good, working that dick up my ass like it was nothing. I fingered my wet, hairy pussy as Thomas fucked me in the ass. My man loves my ass something fierce. Before I met him, anal sex wasn't even on my radar. Or should I say, receiving anal sex wasn't on my horizon. I was always okay with giving it. Via strap-on, of course. Thomas filled my ass with his big dick, packing it in. We went at it until he finally came, flooding my asshole with his manly seed. Only then did he pull out of me as I screamed like a woman possessed. His hot sperm was burning up this Black woman's asshole! Thomas pulled his cock out of my ass, pulled my trembling body into his arms and silenced me with a kiss. Tenderly, he told me he loved me. Smiling, I told him I loved him too.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers