Black on Black Cuckolding Rocks

Story Info
Somali wife cuckolds hubby with Jamaican tranny.
1.2k words
3.48
19.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

What's up people? The name is Suleiman Bashir and I'm a big and tall Black Muslim man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm forty two years old and happily married to a six-foot-tall, curvy and gorgeous Black woman named Maryam Ibrahim-Bashir. We are a professional couple, devout Sunni Muslims, and we're extremely happy together. I'm an accountant with the Canadian Revenue Agency and Maryam is a computer techie. Who says Black folks can't get educated and live it up?

We do alright for ourselves, I guess. Oh, and we've been passionately in love since we met as students at Carleton University, where we studied from the late 1990s to early 2000s. We have a son, Omar, and a daughter, Sara. They're both grown and living away from home. Omar is at Seneca College in Toronto and Sara is at the University of Calgary in Alberta. Yup, we have an empty nest and that's okay. We can enjoy our freedom now. To spice things up in our relationship, Maryam and I began to dabble into BDSM.

Man, it turns out that this was just what we needed. Maryam is really bossy and sadistic, and I love that about her. The first time she flaunted her dominatrix side, we had a great time. Maryam put me on all fours and lubricated my asshole before stuffing me with her strap-on dildo. Man, what a turn-on! In a stern voice, Maryam told me to call her Mistress Ebony as she fucked me. Giving the fact that she had eight inches of thick dildo buried inside my ass, I wasn't about to disobey her. I obeyed my wife/dominatrix's wishes and called her mistress as she sodomized me with her strap-on dildo.

Yeah, that was really hot. Afterwards, we had sex the 'normal' way. I spread Maryam's sexy thighs wide open and licked her hairy Black pussy. Sliding my fingers inside her cunt, I teased her clitoris with my tongue. I am really good at eating pussy and Maryam loves that about me. Once I had her all revved up, I donned a condom and worked my long and thick ebony dick into her hot snatch. Wrapping her arms around me, Maryam urged me to fuck her harder. I did just that, slamming my dick into my gorgeous Somali wife's tight cunt and loving every minute of it.

Maryam and I sucked and fucked like there was no tomorrow. At some point, she climbed on top of me, impaling herself on my dick. With her big tits flopping about my face, I gripped her hips tightly and thrust into her. Man, we were at it for hours. Afterwards, Maryam and I lay side by side on the bed, happy as can be. While lying there, we talked about our sexual fantasies. I told Maryam about a forbidden fantasy of mine. I've been watching this website called Big Dick Bitch and it got me curious about ebony transsexuals. Maryam wasn't surprised. She knew I swung both ways before she married me. Lots of Muslim guys swing both ways. Don't be surprised. Given the fact that the draconian rules of Muslim society force men and women to spend a lot of time apart, you'd better believe lots of us swing both ways. It's a necessity!

Maryam smiled and told me she'd love to see me with a sexy ebony transsexual. We found a really sexy one named Nadia The Black Transsexual Diva on the back pages of Ottawa. A hot piece of Jamaican booty, that's what the page advertised. Nadia's pictures were very promising. She stated her measurements as five-foot-eight, 180-pounds. Dress size 16. Size 40 breasts, with a 28-inch waist and 44-inch hips. And last but not least, this gorgeous ebony transsexual diva who resembled Lisa Raye from the old television show "All Of Us" was packing a nine-inch cock. Hot damn. Maryam and I smiled at each other and nodded, then we booked her.

The following evening, Nadia the Black Transsexual Diva showed up at our place for a session. Her rates were three hundred dollars for a whole hour. Not bad. We talked a bit about what we were into, our hard limits, and what we expected from her. Condoms a must, as always. Nadia agreed, and the three of us got the party started. Nadia undressed, and Maryam and I feasted our eyes on her lovely body. We undressed as well, then got our freak on.

I grabbed Nadia's long and thick ebony cock and began sucking on it eagerly. Meanwhile Maryam donned a strap-on dildo and fucked me from behind. Man, this was absolutely awesome. Getting fucked by my gorgeous, bossy Somali wife while sucking a delicious Jamaican dick. What more could a bisexual Somali man like me want? Nadia smiled and told me I was a really good cock sucker. Maryam laughed and told Nadia she hadn't seen anything yet. Once I had Nadia nice and hard, the sexy ebony transsexual put on a condom and made me get on all fours.

Maryam lubricated my asshole and spread my ass cheeks wide open so Nadia could fuck me. I groaned softly as Nadia's long and thick transsexual dick slid into my asshole. Meanwhile, Maryam stroked my dick and fondled my balls. Man, the feel of Nadia's dick in my ass was absolutely amazing. Got me hard as hell. Seeing that, Nadia told me not to let such a glorious erection go to waste. Grinning, Maryam began sucking my dick even as Nadia continued ramming her tranny dick up my ass.

The feel of Maryam's soft, wonderful lips on my dick and Nadia's hard dick up my ass drove me to the edge, man. I found myself howling in sheer pleasure. Especially when Maryam took my hard dick in hand and guided it into her sweet pussy. Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Somali man and all but Somali pussy is AMAZING, ladies and gentlemen. Maryam spread her thick, sexy thighs wide open and urged me to fuck her harder.

I did just that, ramming my hard dick into my wife's sweet pussy. Meanwhile Nadia pumped her dick into my ass. The three of us groaned, moaned and howled as the action continued. We went at it well over the hour-limit previously agreed upon, but I don't think Nadia minded. Especially after Maryam and I joined forces to suck her sexy tranny dick and milk it of every last drop of cum after the sexy ebony transsexual pulled out of my ass. As you can imagine, a good time was had by all. Nadia showered and got dressed, then hugged Maryam and I goodbye. We promised her we'd be in touch.

Maryam and I went to bed that night with big happy smiles on our faces. I love my wife. A gorgeous Somali Muslim woman who is the most wonderful partner, lover and all-around great companion any man could want. When I told her that I'm bisexual during our university days, she was okay with it. That's why I'm faithful to her. I thank Allah for His blessings. For I am indeed fortunate to have a wife like Maryam Ibrahim-Bashir. I definitely look forward to all the naughty things we're going to do together now that we have the house to ourselves 24/7. Stay tuned for more!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers