Black On Black Pegging 4 Lovebirds

Story Info
Arrogant black businessman meets kinky black nurse!
2k words
2.23
17.2k
7

Part 3 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is George Des-Rameaux. I was born in the City of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in the town of Miami, crown jewel of the State of Florida. I have a tale to tell, ladies and gentlemen. I'm ashamed to say that for most of my life, I was one of those Black guys who disrespected Black women. It all began when this cute Black gal rejected my advances in high school because she found me too nerdy. When you're a young guy, rejection stinks. Also, those Black chicks at my school could be really mean to a brother, you know? That day, I swore off Black women.

I've always been smart so I decided to focus on building my body instead. I continued to excel academically but took up bodybuilding. I grew up to be a buff guy. I graduated valedictorian at my school and won an academic scholarship to one of the top schools in the State of Florida. Life was finally getting better for me. I could finally do my thing, away from my conservative parents. I got my party on, and discovered that White women were far more pleasant to be around than Black women. Along the way, I picked up a Master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Miami. At the age of twenty three, as a naturalized citizen of the United States with an MBA, I felt like I could do anything. Like so many brothers with education and potential, I went and got myself a White chick. And then I lost everything.

Fresh out of the University of Miami's halls, I was hired by the Lexington Corporation. They deal in imports and exports from the U.S. to Europe, Canada along with Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Can you imagine what it's like to be a Black man, fresh out of school, making one hundred and twenty grand a year during a Recession? I mean, I know lots of White guys with degrees from schools like Princeton, Yale and Harvard who can't find work in their fields and I'm a Black man making six figures in Tallahassee, Florida. Hot damn. I was one lucky son of a bitch. I bought myself a bright red Mercedes and a nice little condominium. And I got myself one hot treat to sweeten the whole deal.

What am I talking about? My very own perfect Barbie Doll, ladies and gentlemen. Genevieve Anderson. Five feet eleven inches tall, slim, with blonde hair, alabaster skin and blue eyes. She holds a bachelor's degree in liberal arts from Wellesley College in Massachusetts. However, she's dumb as a post. Doesn't matter to me because she gives killer head. What more could a brother want? I certainly didn't need the hassles that a regular relationship would bring. Genevieve performed well in the bedroom but expected me to give her money. I wired two grand a month to her account with the Bank of America. This kept her happy. I also took her to nice restaurants, movie theaters, and of course I always paid for everything. In exchange, she satisfied all of my sexual demands. If I wanted anal, she would get on all fours and open her cheeks for me. If I wanted to spank her, she was down with that. Like I said, she was perfect.

When you're a young Black man who happens to be good-looking, healthy, educated and successful, you're going to attract a lot of attention. Even though the State of Florida is close to being mostly minority, with so many Hispanics, African-Americans and Asians living in it, the local White folks hold a tight rein on the politics and economy. By being successful and good at what I do without being Caucasian, I attracted a lot of negative attention from the Powers That Be. One thing you must learn about White men. They are terrified of Black men. Doesn't matter how big and strong a White guy is, he's got an instinctive fear of Black men. Put a Black guy in a building full of White guys, he's cool and doing his thing. Put a White guy in a building full of Black men, and he's stuck somewhere between terrified, enraged or ready to run. And when faced with an educated, successful Black man who happens to be their BOSS, White men are scared shitless. Like I said, I've always been a nerd. Numbers is what I'm good at. While the White guys played golf and cruised the local clubs for impressionable Chinese sluts and dumb Black women, I was always working. I didn't need to chase sluts for sex. I had Genevieve at home. My own private slut, all paid for.

I soon became Vice President of the Mergers and Acquisitions Division of Lexington Incorporated. Not bad for a twenty-four-year-old Black guy, eh? I focused on the tasks at hand and strove to do the best job I could. Naturally, the White guys around me and their Asian lackeys started hating on me. I was wary of them but continued to do the best job I could. I met with the leaders of other corporations. I was always smart, charming and ruthless. I know how to cut the legs out from under my competition. You don't get to be the first Black valedictorian of a mostly White private school in Florida without being resourceful, smart and ruthless. I applied those same principles to my job as Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Lexington Incorporated. The Great White Sharks at the company came after me. They were led by Brian Greenberg, a blond-haired White guy who looks like that boxer dude Rocky beat up in one of his movies. He's got a Princeton MBA and thinks he's a demigod just because he's Black and male. Oh, and he's got a Jamaican girlfriend named Stacey, even though he makes racist jokes about the minority employees at the company when he thinks nobody's around. Typical White male.

Let's just say that after a round of machinations worthy of Nietzsche himself, I got Brian Greenberg fired and became the President of Mergers and Acquisitions at Lexington Incorporated. Suddenly, I was making three hundred grand a year! Of course, Greenberg refused to go down without a fight. The next time I saw him, he came into the building with a gun. Somehow, he got past security even though his access card was deactivated. Brian Greenberg shot me in the chest. I thought I was gone. I ended up in a coma for six months. When I woke up, I was a shell of my former self. I wanted to die. Of course, Brian Greenberg was dead. He was killed by the Miami Police Department shortly after fleeing the crime scene. As for me, I found myself at Miami General Hospital. Under the not so tender loving care of Nurse Angela Kagame, an African-born Nurse who was quite lovely but had stern eyes.

I lay on my hospital bed, my life in shambles. Family members and co-workers came to visit, but I didn't feel better. I wanted to die. The doctors told me I might never walk again. I wanted to die. Of course, Nurse Angela Kagame, typical Black woman, got mad at me for wallowing in self-pity. She was really tough on me. This thirty-year-old African woman who described herself as 'tough as nails'. Well, you know what? Slowly but surely, she grew on me. We became friends. When I began therapy to try to regain the ability to walk, she was with me every step of the way. Exactly nine months after being shot by Greenberg, and largely thanks to Nurse Angela Kagame, I was walking again! My parents, Louis and Penelope Des-Rameaux came to pick me up at the hospital. Even though I could walk again. I was most thankful for that. I gave Nurse Angela simple hug and thanked her for helping me. The kindly and beautiful African woman nodded, and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek before I left.

I returned home and tried to put my life back together. I was no longer President of Mergers and Acquisitions. The job went to this Asian guy named Lee or something. The company offered me a Vice President position in another division and I took it because I had bills to pay. Of course, Genevieve Anderson was gone. The White bitch never visited me once at the hospital. And I found out she had maxed all eight of my credit cards while I was in convalescence. Isn't that sweet? Women! They're all the same. They use men. No, wait. They're not all the same. Nurse Angela Kagame. She's different. I went to visit her at the hospital. Of course she was happy to see me. I asked her out. She told me she didn't date patients. I told her I was perfectly healthy. She smiled and nodded. And just like that, we made a date for dinner at a nice Haitian restaurant in the Little Haiti sector of Miami.

Angela Kagame showed up looking really hot in a bright red summer dress. Hot damn. I kissed her hand and I swear she blushed. Smiling, I led her inside the restaurant and introduced my African lady friend to Haitian cuisine. I got to know her a bit better. Angela was an immigrant, like me. She came from Rwanda. She'd been in the U.S. for about six years now. She was a permanent resident waiting patiently for her citizenship request to be processed. This hard-working woman sent money via Western Union every two weeks to support her younger brother James back home. Wow. I found myself filled with admiration and respect for her. And something else as well. Amazingly, I was attracted to her. Well, why not? She's around five-foot-nine, kind of plump and dark-skinned with a huge butt and a big bosom but that's okay. She wears it well. Filled with inspiration, I asked Angela to go dancing with me. We glided gracefully on the dance floor of the club while Kompa music played in the background. During that dance, I fully realized how beautiful and amazing Angela Kagame was. That's when I took her round, pretty face in my hands and kissed her. And you know what? She kissed me back!

After this memorable first encounter, Angela Kagame and I became an item. We are a passionate couple, folks. This woman has a voracious appetite for everything in life, especially sex. How I love making love to her. Nothing I love more than to lie naked in bed with my lady. I love licking her sweet, hairy pussy for hours. I love to tease her clitoris with my tongue while fingering her pussy. Angela moans so softly and sweetly as I work my magic on her. She's also quite kinky. Sometimes, she sits on my face, an erotic delight for both of us. I love having her big Black ass all over my face. Angela loves going down on me. She will suck my thick, uncircumcised Black cock like there's no tomorrow. And sometimes she fingers my asshole. At first I was apprehensive about that because I'm one hundred percent straight, bro! However, Angela told me that a lot of regular guys enjoy having a woman play with their asshole. I've learned to enjoy myself while Angela slides her fingers and dildos into my asshole while going down on me.

Oh, yeah. It's a lot of fun, I admit it. Lately, Angela has been fucking my ass with bigger dildos lately. Since she uses plenty of lubrication and she's really gentle with me, I don't mind. It's quite a pleasant feeling, actually. And I never would have discovered it if it wasn't for her. I love my lady. We're quite happy together. I'm doing really well at all areas of my life. Professional. Spiritual ( yes, Angela has me attending church again). Emotional. Sexual. Life is good. Nothing like a brush with death and the presence of the right woman to make a man appreciate life, I guess. Ladies and gentlemen, I love my life. And I think I've found my future wife. I'm going to put a ring on it on Christmas Eve 2011. How's that for a Christmas present for my lady? I'll let you know how it goes.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers