Black On Black Pegging: Football

Story Info
Black cheerleader strapons black quarterback in Canada.
1.4k words
2.64
22k
6

Part 31 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Lydia Bright smiled victoriously as she slid her strap-on dildo into Shane McKay's tight backdoor. The big and tall young Black man groaned as he experienced anal penetration at last. Lydia grinned and stroked Shane's thick rod as she continued fucking him. This was a dream come true for her. The sole Black Cheerleader at University of Calgary was strapping the captain of the school's varsity football team. How hot was that? Lydia Bright wanted Shane McKay the moment she laid eyes on him. And now she had him right where she wanted him. Naked in her bed, his sexy body covered with sweat. Lying on his back with his legs in the air, his hands tied up and with her dildo up his ass. Hell yeah!

Every heterosexual woman at the University of Calgary wanted a piece of Shane McKay. And Jamaican-born Cheerleader and business management student Lydia Bright was definitely no exception. At five-foot-six and weighing only one hundred and nineteen pounds, the ebon-skinned gal with the pigtails and button nose was not what anyone considered a threat. Until they met her. Lydia was ruthless and always got what she wanted. The six-foot-two, broad-shouldered and muscular Black stud with the light brown skin, curly Black hair and icy green eyes simply melted her heart the moment she looked at him. Shane was the biracial son of Jezebel Hawthorne, an African-American mother and Mitchell McKay, an Irish-American father.

The lad was born and raised in the City of Houston, Texas. He recently moved to the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta, with his father the oil prospector. It was an opportunity for them to spend time together since Shane's parents got divorced a year ago. Father and son loved Calgary, Alberta. There were a lot of Americans living in metropolitan Calgary these days. Most of them came from the Midwestern parts of the United States of America. Shane McKay stood out among the hot and sexy American men who descended upon the City of Calgary, Alberta, every year. He was tall and fine, the son of a wealthy family. Oh, and he was also the Quarterback of the University of Calgary varsity football team.

Lydia Bright had her seduction all planned out. First thing she did was make sure that Shane McKay never lacked for company. There were a lot of blonde-haired and blue-eyed girls at the University of Calgary and typically they snatched the good-looking Black male students really fast. Lydia Bright was a smart sister. She wanted a good Black man to marry, and she wasn't above fighting dirty. A lot of sisters these days were turning to White guys due to their anger toward Black men and also the supposed shortage of college-educated, single Black male prospects. White guys weren't Lydia Bright's thing. She always found them dull, boring and insecure. Lydia's good friend Amanda, a Haitian gal from Montreal, Quebec, recently dated a White guy named Todd. This Todd fella acted real uncomfortable around Amanda's Black male relatives. And his eyes always shot daggers at Amanda's brother Christian, who was dating a British-born red-haired chick named Angela Pembroke. Todd's nervousness and hostility around Black males led to the demise of their relationship. Amanda was still saddened over it but Lydia saw it coming. White male insecurity was a bottomless pit of rage and anxiety over losing anything to men and women of non-White origin.

Lydia Bright needed herself a good Black man, and Shane McKay looked like he would fit the bill. That's why she hung out with him every chance she got. She wanted him to know that she was the kind of chick he could count on. In spite of his popularity at the University of Calgary, the African-American football legend hadn't made too many friends. Off the field, he was painfully shy. Lydia told him more than once that he had nothing to worry about. Everybody loved him. The guy was tall, good-looking and seriously cool. He wasn't stuck up or full of himself like so many good-looking, rich guys she met around the City of Calgary, one of Canada's wealthiest towns.

Shane McKay was a genuinely nice guy. The only time he was hostile was on the football field. On the gridiron he was an unstoppable force. Six feet two inches and two hundred and forty pounds of pure African-American masculinity and virility. He seemed to be everywhere at once during the University of Calgary's Dinos football team decisive victory over the University of British Columbia. Canada had a lot of fine football players but guys from the States, especially African-American guys like Shane McKay, were definitely something else. Shane's father, a tall, blond-haired and green-eyed Caucasian gentleman in his early fifties, showed up at every game. Lydia met him once after a particularly brutal game. The tall Texan hugged his son after Shane led the University of Calgary football team to an absolute victory over the University of Alberta. Lydia Bright actually got misty eyed as she watched the biracial football stud embrace his White father after his victory. What a man!

After the game, Shane asked Lydia to come grab a bite with him at a nice Texas Roadhouse-style restaurant in Calgary's East End with his father. Lydia happily accepted. For three hours she sat with Shane and his dad, delighting and charming them both. Lydia told them about herself. She was born and raised in the town of Kingston, Jamaica. Her family moved to Calgary, Alberta, about a decade ago. Lydia was twenty two years old, and already in the MBA program at the University of Calgary. She was quite determined to succeed. Her father, Matthew Bright, worked as a computer technician for Bell Canada in downtown Calgary. Her mother Elisabeth Jones Bright owned Chez Lizzy, a Caribbean restaurant in Calgary's West End. Both Shane and his father were impressed with Lydia Bright. The gal had it going on in a lot of ways.

When Lydia Bright finally parted from Shane and Mitchell McKay's wonderful company, both men smiled at her and took off their Stetsons. Lydia kissed Shane on the cheek, shook Mitchell's hand and went back into her old Ford before high-tailing it back to the University of Calgary campus. The next day, Shane officially asked her out. Lydia pretended to be surprised, but said yes anyway. And just like that, Calgary's only Black Cheerleader landed herself the sexy African-American football player fancied by half the women in the Province of Alberta, where football is practically a religion and hockey is considered just okay. Lydia Bright smiled to herself as she kissed Shane McKay for the first time in a crowded hallway. The guy was tall, fine, sexy and Black. Oh, and he was filthy rich too. This Jamaican sister had every reason to smile.

As it turned out, Shane McKay was a gentleman in public but a freak in bed. This worked just fine for Lydia Bright because she was a sexual cyclone herself. Almost every time they got together, she would polish his cock with the blowjob of the century. Swallowing Shane's nine inches of thick, uncircumcised Black rod wasn't easy but Lydia attacked it with determination and good technique. She would suck on Shane's cock and balls until he either came, cried out for mercy or both. When he confessed to her his most forbidden sexual fantasy, she was determined to make it come true. Hence why she went to an adult store and bought a strap-on dildo, chains, handcuffs, condoms and lubricant. And then she treated Shane McKay to the most remarkable sensual experience of his life.

That's how the Black football stud ended up on her bed, legs in the air as she stroked his big dick and worked her dildo into his asshole. Lydia smiled wickedly as she began poking Shane's ass with her strap-on dildo. At first he seemed a bit uncomfortable because his ass was so tight, then he got used to it. Now he was relaxing and enjoying himself. Lydia took that as a good sign and fed his hungry asshole more than half of her nine-inch dildo. Amazingly, Shane's ass took it all. Nice. They were off to a really nice start. He screamed in pleasure as she continued to gently pound his ass with her strap-on dildo. Lydia stroked Shane's member until he gasped before erupting, shooting his cum all over her. Smiling, she bent down and kissed him. Shane exhaled a sigh of relief and pleasure, before looking at her with a dumbfounded look on his handsome face. Lydia shrugged. Yeah, she got it like that! They shared a passionate kiss, then went to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers