Black On Black Pegging: Haiti

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix strapons weak Diaspora guy.
1k words
2.38
15.3k
2

Part 33 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I'm not afraid, I told myself as I spread my ass cheeks for my sexy girlfriend Wendy Posse as she applied lubricant all over my aching and rather tense asshole. I grimaced as I felt the cold Aloe cream being smeared all over my anus. Wendy smiled and playfully smacked my ass. Then she pressed the strap-on dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside. This was it. The absolute moment of truth. Lying on my belly, face down and ass up, I am getting fucked in the ass by my sexy Haitian girlfriend. Hell of a birthday present, isn't it?

My name is Stefan Voltaire, by the way. A big and tall young Black man living in the beautiful City of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti. I was born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to Haitian immigrant parents. I came to the island of Haiti for the first time after the 2010 Earthquake to help with humanitarian efforts and also to reconnect with my people. I like living in my ancestral homeland of Haiti. Fascinating country, really. And I've been curious about BDSM ever since I discovered it on the internet. Apparently, there are Black folks who are into it too. Convincing my somewhat conservative and church-going girlfriend Wendy Posse to try it, now that was a struggle. At last she's making my dream come true.

Wendy holds my hips tightly and slides the dildo deeper into my asshole. Hot damn. It hurts a little bit, you know? I ask Wendy to be a bit gentler. Laughing, she tells me that I can dish it out but I can't take it. This kind of infuriates me just a little bit. It's true that I've worked that eight-inch, uncircumcised dick of mine in just about every hole in my sexy Haitian girlfriend Wendy's body. One of the many things I love about her. Wendy pinches my balls as she pushes the dildo deeper inside of me and I groan sharply. I forgot to mention that Wendy's got a bit of a sadistic side to her. Like every woman, come to think of it.

Wendy fucks me like that for a while, then tells me that she wants to change positions. I was feeling just fine in this position thank you very much but it's not a good idea to argue with a Black woman. Especially when she's wearing a strap-on dildo that's lodged so far up your ass that you can't tell where it ends and you begin. I acquiesce, and did as Wendy told me. Lying on my back, I looked at my beautiful sexy girlfriend as she resumed fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Standing five-foot-eleven, slim and fit, with dark brown skin and short, unruly Black hair, Wendy kind of resembles a younger version of Hollywood starlet and icon Grace Jones. And she's just as stern.

Well, at least that's how my Wendy looks. Right now she's looking nothing short of magnificent. Standing over me, completely naked, her breasts swaying from side to side as she moves her hips, thrusting the strap-on dildo into me. I reach up and gently stroke her breasts. Wendy bats my hand away, and tells me that this time, she's doing the fucking and all I can do is shut up and take it. And what else could I do, really? Grimacing, Wendy stroked my cock while pushing the dildo into my asshole. And my asshole hungrily swallowed her dildo. Man, I felt her dildo stretching my ass and my ass yielded inch by inch, moment by moment. Wendy had a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she continued fucking me.

While fucking my ass with her strap-on dildo, Wendy pressed a special button in it. I gasped as I felt something hot and sticky invading my asshole. I glared at Wendy, shocked. What the hell was she doing to me? I didn't sign up for this! Wendy smiled wickedly and told me that her most naughty fantasy of all time was not only to sodomize me with a strap-on dildo but to also 'cum inside of me' as well. That's why she bought a special mechanized dildo that shoots artificial cum. Apparently, this was payback for that time when I came inside of her during an anal sex experiment a while ago. Damn, that bitch! I roared with frustration mixed with pain as Wendy continued pounding my ass.

I lay there, feeling the hot sticky liquid filling up my asshole. After pounding my asshole relentless for a good half hour, Wendy pulled out of me. She waved the condom-covered dildo in front of my face. Inside the condom, the dildo was shiny and black. Outside the condom, there were the remnants of a greenish liquid which had to be the artificial cum which Wendy unleashed inside of me. That bitch! I sighed, trying to catch my breath. Wendy removed the condom from the dildo, and told me to open my mouth. When I didn't obey fast enough, she pried my lips open and shoved the dildo inside. Could you believe the nerve on that bitch? I know, right. I was there and I don't believe it!

Ah, the indignity of being forced to lick and suck on the very same dildo which had just been used to fuck me in the ass. I looked at Wendy reproachfully. My sexy and decidedly vicious Haitian dominatrix smiled as I reluctantly obeyed her command. Wendy rubbed my head patronizingly as I sucked the dildo. Then she ordered me to kneel before her and lick her feet. Once more, I did as I was told. Wendy smiled at me and told me that I made an excellent slave. I nodded my thanks to my dominant Haitian Goddess. Wendy helped me to my feet by offering me her hand, which I took. With a surprisingly strong grip, she pulled me to my feet. Gently, I kissed my sexy Haitian Goddess on the lips for making my fantasies come true. Grinning, Wendy told me that she was always happy to help me explore my wildest side.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers