Black on Black Pegging is Cool

Story Info
Somali dominatrix introduces Black virgin to strapon.
1.8k words
1.88
14.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I love taking men, especially strong men and turning them into whimpering little bitches, as a dominatrix it's what I do. The name is Mistress Mali and I'm a young Black woman of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. No, it's not my birth name. Azizah Sheikh is the name I was given at birth by my parents, Muhammad and Halima Sheikh. Since I sincerely doubt they would approve of what I'm doing with my life these days, I keep it under wraps. Being a dominatrix to me is especially fulfilling since I come from a culture where men rule and women are nothing.

I was born in Somaliland on February 5, 1988 and my family moved to the province of Ontario, Canada, on November 17, 1991. In 2009, I graduated from Algonquin College with my bachelor's degree in business administration. For a while I worked as a contractor for the Canadian Revenue Agency, hoping they'd offer me a decent position once I proved myself. I had plans for enrolling at the Sprott MBA program at Carleton University, believe it or not. Interestingly, I ended up getting fired by the CRA and after losing my job, I was lost.

Working at Tim Horton's I found humiliating and completely beneath myself. I answered an ad from what I thought was a local modeling agency, and it turned out to be an escort agency. I worked as an escort for three months then got out. I didn't like being used as a living sex toy by wealthy men. I was tired of being at the bottom. I wanted to be on top. That's why I decided to become a professional dominatrix. As far as I know, I'm the only Muslim woman to ever work as a professional dominatrix. I didn't advertise my race or my religion because the Muslim world isn't tolerant of those who are different and I didn't want a fatwa on my Black ass.

I became Mistress Mali, and I advertised my services on the back pages of local newspapers and online. That's how it all began, ladies and gentlemen. That was in July 2010. It's been three years and I've made on average about twenty five hundred dollars a month from my 'femdom' work. Not bad considering I only work about four hours a week on average, eh? A gal's got to do what she has to in order to stay alive. No, this isn't all I do. I work for Bell Canada as a sales associate at a certain mall in Ottawa, and my starting salary is fourteen dollars plus commission. I do alright for myself. I'm saving every penny that doesn't go into rent or groceries to pay for school. In September 2013 I will return to school to get my MBA, and I've chosen Carleton University for that. See? I'm not your average harlot. I'm a smart, goal-oriented young woman with big dreams. And I'm not letting anything or anyone get in my way.

I have dominated men across the social and racial spectrum in my time as a professional dominatrix. From curious college or university student types to businessmen, working-class guys, government workers and others. All kinds of men come worship at the altar of the dominant feminine, which is what I represent. One of my favorite experiences involves the only Black male client I've ever had. While working as a dominatrix, I've dealt with white guys, Asian guys, Hispanic guys and Arab guys. I thought I'd never get a Black male client, to tell you the truth. Now, I know that lots of Black men and Black women love fetish and BDSM, they just keep it under wraps. I always figured that Black folks who are into the fetish lifestyle are very private about it. At least that's what I thought until I met Client 117, or Alain, as he calls himself.

So, I was chilling in my apartment in Orleans one Friday night, watching a rerun of Dexter while eating potato chips in my undies. Hey, I'm at home so I might as well be comfortable, right? I got a call on my private line, and for some reason, I felt compelled to take it. I've got two phones, a regular phone with Bell Canada and a pay-as-you-go phone from Virgin Mobile which I use for my 'dominatrix business'. I typically take my weekends off, you know? For some reason I answered the call, and the voice on the other side stopped me dead in my tracks. The caller was Black and male, that much I could tell right away. Educated, by the sound of him, and young too. Twenty years old, max. I immediately switched from my 'chilling at home' voice to my Mistress Mali persona, sounding deliberately seductive and enticing. And it worked like a charm.

Here I was, already settled in for the night, and this guy wanted to use my services. Usually I require at least four hours notice from potential clients. I deal in cash only, and my services cost two hundred dollars per hour. I spoke to the brother, who introduced himself as Alain. The more we talked, the more I realized how new he was to this. He told me he was an international student from the island of Haiti, and a newcomer to Canada. Hmmm. A Haitian guy. I've dated a lot of island guys in my day. They seem to appreciate us East African sisters more than African-Canadian men do. I mean, every Somali guy in the City of Ottawa is walking around with a fat white woman or a skinny Arab chick. I see Haitian men walking around with Haitian women and treating them like queens. Good for them. I told Alain that we could have a session tomorrow morning. You should have heard the excitement in his voice as he told me he was really looking forward to it. He told me that he'd longed to get dominated by a Black woman for ages. I had to smile at that one. Most of the male submissive types who come to me are white, with a few minority guys, mostly Asian or Hispanic, here and there. I never thought I'd get to dominate a Black man. Hmmm. This ought to be different. I found myself looking forward to the experience as well.

The next day, game day, Alain called me, and I gave him directions to my spot. Forty five minutes later he showed up. A tall young Black man clad in a red silk shirt, blue jeans and boots. He barely looked twenty. And he had a Black and crimson Carleton University sweatshirt draped over his shoulder. Yeah, a student alright. Hello Mistress Mali, Alain said. I smiled and welcomed him inside. First things first. He handed me the money, and then I led him to the living room where we talked. I always do this with every new client, before and after a session. I make sure they know what they're getting into. I ran Alain through the whole nine yards, safe words, strap-on dildos, bondage, etc. He was most eager to begin, and to be honest, so was I.

I was in full dominatrix gear, which that day meant Black leather bustier over Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high boots. Oh, and I wore my sexy chocolate-colored strap-on dildo, of course. Alain knelt before me, completely naked. I ordered him to kiss my boots and he did. I smiled. He's such an obedient little slave. He is really good-looking, I thought as I briefly admired our reflections in the wall mirror. A gorgeous Black man kneeling before a beautiful Black woman. What a magnificent tableau, I thought. I really got into it, for once feeling excitement as I practiced my 'art' instead of seeing it as 'just my job'.

I put Alain through the paces that morning. The good thing is that my first Black male client proved far more resilient and willing to experiment than most of the other guys, who usually wimped out once I start with the spanking and whipping. When I asked him if he wanted me to fuck him in the ass with my strap-on dildo, he was all for it. A lot of guys get nervous and fidgety when they see my big Black strap-on. Not Alain. He grinned at me and got on all fours, spreading his ass cheeks for me. I looked at this handsome brother's sexy ass, and smiled. Then I rolled a condom on my dildo, sprayed some lubricant on it and positioned myself behind him. Time to rock and roll, I thought with a wry grin.

I pressed the dildo against Alain's ass, then eased it inside of him with a slow but firm thrust. The first inch of my dildo slid into Alain's ass, and my beautiful Haitian stud groaned in pleasure mixed with pain. I asked him if he was okay and he nodded. I gently began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. As I fucked him, I felt a wave of excitement and pleasure coursing through me. I really got off on dominating him, and he seemed to really enjoy what I was doing to him. So I pumped my dildo up his ass, filling him up. I looked at our reflections in the mirror again and what I saw made me smile. Indeed that is a strong and beautiful Black man with me on his back deep in his secret place! I fucked him for a good while, delighting in every moment of the experience. And what great fun it was. Definitely one of my favorite sessions ever, I tell you.

After this memorable session, Alain took a shower, then thanked me profusely before leaving. I gave him a hug, and sent him on his way. I watched him as he walked to the bus stop, caught it and headed from Orleans to Ottawa. I went back to my living room, and saw that I had a message from a friend. It was Amir, this Somali dude who's been after me for ages. We met at Algonquin College. He's at the University of Ottawa now, studying law. He keeps inviting me to the movies and stuff, and I keep turning him down. I love my Black men but dating is too stressful. I can't let someone into my life until things are back on track. Before I try another relationship, I want to be out of the professional dominatrix lifestyle and back in school, with a normal job. Still, I picked up the phone and told Amir that yes, I'd see him. I could hear the surprise in his voice. In truth, my decision to see him surprised me too. I'm in such a good mood thanks to Alain, I guess. Who knows, maybe Amir isn't uptight, conservative and boring like the other Somali guys. Maybe he's got potential. I'm giving him another chance. If he fucks it up, I'll tell him to lose my number. That's it, that's all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers