Black on Black Pegging is Cruel!

Story Info
Angry black woman strapons lazy black rapper.
1.4k words
1.59
18.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Right now, I'm sodomizing my little Black bitch Heinrich John-Louis. The tall, slim and dark-skinned young Black man squealed as I worked my nine-inch strap-on dildo into his tight asshole. I smiled as I sank the strap-on dildo into the forbidden depths of his asshole. I've been wanting to fuck that Haitian punk for ages. He's one of those lazy Black guys in the City of Ottawa who is deathly allergic to the idea of higher education, having any ambition, or personal responsibility. Lots of young Canadian women in the City, both Black and White, actually like lazy Black Canadian guys like him. I really don't. Still, I occasionally don't mind fucking them, though. I prefer to date good-looking, educated Black men who are going places. Thugs don't do jack for me. From time to time some type of variety is cool. My name is Neesah Richardson and I approve this message.

As a six-foot-tall, light-skinned and bodacious young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, I attract my fair share of suitors. Black men, white men and Hispanic men come onto me regularly. Lately, Arab guys have been coming onto me too. I don't mind the attention. I'm just a gal having fun in the summer time. Not interested in getting hitched or having brats. Yes, not all women seek commitment. Especially young Black women like myself. We like to play around and have fun too. It's not just a man thing. You read right. I guess that's why Heinrich came onto me. He came to my house party with his cousins, who happen to be sorority sisters of mine at the University of Ottawa. We were having a masked ball and the fool showed up without a mask. I guess he's not too bright. The last time Heinrich was in school, I think Clinton was President. The guy thinks having a high school diploma and working odd jobs is super cool as he's entering his thirties.

Like I said, we got a lot of loser type of Black guys in the capital of Canada. Now, there are lots of educated and ambitious brothers out there, but young Black women like myself don't like messing around with them. I guess that's why the white women have been stealing all the quality Black men. Us Black women have a thug fascination whether we like it or not. I thought Heinrich might be a good fuck and he didn't disappoint. I took him to my bedroom, got naked and told him to do his thing. The skinny Black dude knelt before me and licked my pussy. He fingered my snatch and got me real wet real quick. I wasn't surprised. Lazy Black dudes like Heinrich are usually good in bed, although they suck at everything else. He licked my pussy real good, then I made him put a condom on before fucking me.

Heinrich drilled his eight inches of thick Haitian cock into my pussy, and I loved it. Haitian guys in Canada can fuck you good. They're not good for much else, though. Heinrich is as lusty and as dumb as they get. When I asked him if he wanted to try something kinky, he was all for it. I guess that's why he ended up face down and ass up, his legs and hands tied up, ready to get fucked by me. I hold onto the lazy Black man's hips as I thrust the dildo deep into his asshole. I berate the lazy Black mofo as I bang his ass with my strap-on dildo. Like so many young Black men living in the United States of America and the Confederation of Canada, Heinrich wants to be a rapper or some shit like that. Instead of attending college or university and making something of himself, he's wasting his time and wasting his life. What a moronic fool! I love punishing lazy Black guys like him sexually. That's what they get for wasting their potential.

I smack Heinrich's Black ass and squeeze his balls really hard as I continue sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo. The Black stud is whining like the bitch he is. I spit on him and smack his face. It's what he deserves and we all know it. Now, please don't think of me as one of those angry sisters who hate Black men. I love Black men. I'm originally from Montego Bay in the island of Jamaica. I've been living in the Canadian province of Ontario for the past six years. When I first arrived, things like having a job and attending school were out of reach for me because I wasn't a citizen or a permanent resident. Now that I am a Canadian citizen, I endeavour to truly follow the path of greatness. I'm months away from graduating from the University of Ottawa with my bachelors degree in business. I did so well in the program that I have a scholarship offer from McGill University in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Am I good or what?

The Canadian government makes it tough for immigrants and international students who seek success in the Confederation of Canada. They make it awfully easy for those lucky enough to be called Canadians, though. Yet most Canadians don't take advantage of what's available to them. In terms of education, Canada simply rocks. Yet everyone knows it except Canadians. And I hate them for it. I hate lazy Black Canadians like Heinrich most of all. He was born and raised in Canada. He's got it easier than immigrants from just about every damn place. Yet all he wants to do is drive a fucking delivery truck for MacDonald's restaurant and be a fucking rapper. Ugh! With vengeful thoughts in my feverish mind, I flipped Heinrich on his back. I wanted to look into this lazy Black fool's eyes as I banged him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I grabbed Heinrich's dick and squeezed it real hard while sinking the dildo deep into his asshole. You should have heard him squeal, folks. What a truly magnificent sound! To get more screams out of him, I smacked his face, spat on him and raked my sharp fingernails across his chest. His screams reached a whole new pitch. And I loved it!

I rammed my strap-on dildo deep inside Heinrich John-Louis asshole. The young Black man didn't scream anymore. He howled. Yeah, howling is more like it. I fucked him really hard until I saw tears in his eyes. I leaned over and licked his tears then smacked his face so hard it sounded like thunder. You should have seen the surprised look in the fool's eyes. I guess he thought I was going to kiss him. As if! I banged his ass for a little while longer, then pulled the strap-on dildo out of him. I made him suck my dildo like a good little bitch. He could taste his ass on my dildo and made a face. I smiled. I thought lazy Black freaks like Heinrich loved anything ass related? I guess he doesn't like the taste of his own ass. Too bad! I told him to put his clothes on and leave my house. What he doesn't know is that I filmed the whole thing. Since I'm wearing a mask, I'm not worried. I unleashed the video of our sexual activities on the internet. Making sure everybody online got to know how much of a bitch this supposedly macho Black stud and wannabe player really is. My work here is done!

After I ditched Heinrich and unleashed the video on the web, I took a shower. I'm going on a date with a handsome young Black man named Stephen Voltaire. He's tall and good-looking, and like me, hails from the Caribbean. He's one of the top Law students at Carleton University right here in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He looks good, he's ambitious and he loves Black women. Sounds like the perfect Black man to me. He's taking me to East Side Mario's restaurant and then we're going to see Transformers. A classy guy who knows how to treat a lady. I am so going to give him some pussy after. Why? Because I'm a good sista and I make sure the good brothas stay happy. Black pussy satisfies a good brother and keeps him firmly believing in Black Love. Look at Will and Jada, Barack and Michelle. I want Stephen to be my Black Prince and I just know we're meant to be. Wish me luck. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers