Black On Black Pegging Is Hot

Story Info
Black Muslim dominatrix strapons macho black guy.
1.3k words
2.48
20.8k
7

Part 18 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The name is Fatima McArthur. A young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born and raised in the City of Detroit, State of Michigan. I've been living in the City of Ottawa since the summer of 2009. I came here for school and work. These days I attend Carleton University, one of the better schools down there. You might wonder what an African-American gal from the racially diverse big American City of Detroit is doing in an uptight, boring little place like the Canadian City of Ottawa. Well, I have my reasons for being here.

I left a White guy at the altar, and it's not the sort of thing that White men can forgive a Black woman. I left Brian Hartley, this Irish guy I knew growing up in the City of Detroit. I decided I couldn't marry him the day I discovered he was a bigot. Lots of White men who claim to like Black women also despise Black men. Just like a lot of Black guys who like White women can't stand White men. Well, I call a bigot a bigot. I couldn't spend my life with someone like that. I have brothers and they are Black. My father is Black too. And even though my mother is Persian, I consider myself wholly Black. Brian swore he'd kill me after I left him for saying one nasty joke too many about my people. He's locked up right now but whatever. I'm not taking any chances. White men are great at killing. Dating one of them for so long was the biggest mistake I ever made.

What can I say? Young women make mistakes and sometimes people get hurt. Sometimes men's hearts get broken. It wasn't intentional. I didn't set out to hurt Brian. I just couldn't be with a White man who found dark-skinned Black folks threatening and espoused the view that mixed-race individuals were better. I dumped him because it was the right thing to do. Then I struggled to move on with my life. When I won an academic scholarship to one of the finest schools in Canada's capital region, I saw it as a great opportunity. I moved to Ottawa, and embraced my new life. A couple of years later, I am bored out of my mind. Oh, I'm one of the top students in the Criminology program. Carleton University's Institute of Criminology and Criminal Justice is one of the top in North America. However, the City of Ottawa itself is something else. The people are dull, boring and bigoted. They're not used to racial or cultural diversity yet they like to think of themselves as multicultural and cosmopolitan. Whatever. I'm here for school. I guess I'll have to find some way to stomach these losers.

In a dull world like the City of Ottawa, a self-respecting and self-loving Black sister like myself must make her own fun. I became an amateur dominatrix. I've dabbled in BDSM before. I'm forthrightly bisexual and quite adept at dominating both women and men. I became quite popular in the growing BDSM scene of the City of Ottawa. I had all kinds of clients. From wealthy White male clients from the City's business and political circles to sexy Latin women, curious Asian women, twisted Asian men and the odd Arab couple. Things didn't really heat up until I hooked up with my first Black male client. A handsome Black businessman from the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario.

This stud was none other than Matthew Sykes. Six feet two inches tall, well-built and handsome. Like me, he's American. Originally from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. He's been living in the Confederation of Canada for about seven years. Long enough to graduate from the University of Toronto's Faculty of Law. Previously, he attended Clark Atlanta University in his hometown. These days, he works for the Toronto City Council as a Special Interests Attorney. Whatever that is. Matthew is married to a pretty Japanese lady named Akira Yamamoto. They have two sons and a daughter together. They live in the Toronto suburb of Brampton. When Matthew contacted me online, I learned quite a bit about him. He was definitely an interesting guy. The kind many sisters would be drawn to. And I was no exception. When he came to me, I was all smiles.

Truth be told, I was kind of nervous about dominating a sexy Black male like Mr. Sykes. My sexual experiences with Black men have been mostly limited. I'm tall, curvy and light-skinned, with curly Black hair and pale green eyes. I consider myself Black even though my father is of Black and Hispanic descent and my mother is one hundred and ten percent Persian, straight from the United Arab Emirates. Add to that the fact that I was raised in a practicing Muslim household, and you'll see why a lot of Black men find me unapproachable. Never mind that I find Black guys really hot. They tend to assume I'm stuck up just because I'm mixed. Yeah, I have a long of strong feelings about the Black men I love so much. For one of them I left a White guy at the altar. And he ditched me for a Dutch woman. Isn't life ironic?

I took Matthew Sykes to my dungeon, for lack of a better term, and showed him what I could do. I decided to take charge like the dominant mistress I was supposed to be and dominate Matthew Sykes as I would any other submissive who came into my care. This big and tall, ruggedly handsome Black man came to me because I could give him something he couldn't get at home. I undressed him and put him in his place. First I knelt before him and sucked his cock. Matthew Sykes had a nice, big Black dick. Long and thick, and also uncircumcised. I'm a Muslim woman of Black and Persian descent who loves uncircumcised dicks. Especially uncircumcised Black dicks. They look simply yummy. I love to suck them and play with them. How about that? I sucked Matthew's dick like my life depended on it. He groaned in pleasure as I worked on him. I reminded him who was in charge by thrusting two fingers up his asshole. For I am his mistress and he is my slave.

After sucking Matthew's cock and fingering his asshole, things intensified between us. I tied him up and whipped him with my belt. I dripped hot wax on his face and all over his cock. I fingered his asshole some more. Then I took out my strap-on dildo. Matthew's eyes were as big as saucers when he saw it. I smiled nastily and told him I was going to fuck him with it. And so I did. I bent him over, spread his ass cheeks wide open and lubricated him with lotion. Then I thrust my plastic cock into his asshole and fucked him like a little bitch. This was my first time fucking a Black man in the ass with my strap-on dildo. And I'm a Black woman! I held onto Matthew's hips as I thrust my dildo deep into him. Hard and fast I pounded his ass. He screamed like a punk. I berated him and spanked his butt while slamming my dildo into his asshole. I fucked him until he fucking cried for mercy like the little bitch I knew him to be all along. And it was great!

Matthew Sykes thanked me for a wonderful time. Then he took the bus to Toronto to be with his Japanese wife and mixed brats. As for me, I began designing a new website to attract a racially diverse clientele to my services as a Black Muslim dominatrix. The only Black Muslim dominatrix out there as far as I know. I advertised my services as follows. I describe myself as the kind of dominant Black mama who will drill her strap-on dildo into the willing assholes of Black men, Hispanic men, Arab men, Asian men as well as Aboriginal men. I don't discriminate. Guys, line up to get topped by yours truly. I'm ready to rock your world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers