Black On Black Pegging: Mean Girl

Story Info
Mean black woman strapons reluctant black man.
1.2k words
1.88
15.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 43 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Call me Madame Noire. My government name is Crystal Bernardotte but nobody calls me that. For as long as I've been alive, I enjoyed inflicting pain on me. I don't know why. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I became a professional dominatrix. I embraced this side of myself after suffering several setbacks in both my personal life and my professional life. It's not easy being a Black woman in the Continent of North America, ladies and gentlemen. If somebody tells you it's easy, then they are most definitely lying through their teeth. Add to that the fact that I emigrated to Canada from the Cap-Haitien Region of the Republic of Haiti in the late 1990s and you'll realize why life up north is so tough for me. I'm an island gal in the Great White North. What could go wrong?

I always made the best of what I got no matter where I happened to be. My family moved to the Province of Ontario from Northern Haiti to seek a better life. Us Haitians are a supremely adaptable bunch. That's why there are so many of us in the States, Canada and even the United Kingdom and Australia. Once in Canada, I focused on work and higher education, and I still hope it will someday pay off. I recently graduated from Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, with a Bachelor's degree in Criminology. I applied to the University of Ottawa Law School but the bozos turned me down. Bunch of fascists. Lucky for me, I got into the Sprott School of Business at Carleton University. The way I figure it, an MBA is a useful thing to have in this lousy economy. With it, I can work for just about any company. With a Law degree, there would be the dreaded bar exam to worry about. Also, I'd be bound to the region of Ontario as a lawyer, and I don't like being tied down to anyplace. Or anyone, really. I'm back in school at the tender age of twenty six, and life is alright, I guess.

Behold the heroine of this tale. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy, with dark brown skin and long, neatly braided Black hair. People say I look like tennis legend Serena Williams but I disagree. That bitch looks like me, I don't look like her. Also, I'm taller than her, I think. I found a way to make some money while going back to school full-time. I became a professional dominatrix, as I said before. I built a website, and took numerous pictures of myself wearing Black leather outfits and cracking the whip. I always wore a mask on these pictures. Always. I have to protect my identity, you know. Can't work as an executive for a big company in the City of Toronto in Ontario or the town of Calgary in Alberta if everybody knows exactly what kind of freak I happen to be. Corporations are full of freaks but discretion is a must.

I set up the website, and clients started emailing me. I've dealt with many men and a few women since I set up the website at the end of the summer of 2011. It's early 2012 now and the money is rolling in. I wish to tell you about one of my most memorable clients. Michael Bairn. A six-foot-one, lean and wiry young man with light brown skin, curly Black hair and pale grayish eyes. The son of an Irish father and Jamaican mother. Born and raised in the City of Galway in Ireland. He's an international student at Carleton University and I must say, he was one seriously beautiful man. Like a lot of Black guys, he's fascinated by bossy Black women and you know Black women don't get any bossier than me. I replied to Michael's email, and we agreed to meet in my dungeon for an initiation session.

Michael Bairn showed up at my Vanier apartment bright and early one Sunday morning. I must say the brother looked even better in person, though he had emailed me pictures of himself a couple of days before. As soon as I saw him, I smiled and welcomed him inside. Then I tested him immediately. I like to know what kind of man I am dealing with, you know? I smiled coolly and ordered Michael to kiss my feet. Right after he came into my place. Michael did as he was told without hesitation. His warm lips gently kissed my feet. I smiled. He's nice and obedient. Good. I went to grab my toys, and ushered Michael into my opulent boudoir. I ordered him to get undressed, and admired this sexy Black man as he got naked. I love Black men, no matter how trying they may be. I've dated some White guys and while they were really nice, they didn't light my fire. When it comes to passion and sexuality, I like Black on Black. Black women and Black men have trouble getting along these days but I still believe in Black Love. I think Black men and Black women got enough raw passion and sensuality to start a fire going on under water. Too bad we often irritate the hell out of each other! Hmmm. Maybe that's part of the fun.

I ordered Michael to kneel before me and the sexy Black stud did as he was told. He sucked my toes, and did everything I told him. When I bent him over and gave his sexy ass a good spanking, he took it without screaming. Good. When I tied up his dick and painfully tugged on his balls, he groaned a bit but didn't scream. Good. I fingered his asshole after putting gloves on and he seemed a bit hesitant. Nice. Having sensed a weakness, I became determined to exploit it. I told Michael I was going to fuck him in the ass. And I did just that. I lubricated his asshole, then put on my shiny blue strap-on dildo. I bent Michael over, face down and ass up. Then I spread his ass cheeks wide open, spat on his asshole and pressed my blue dildo against his anal opening. I prepared myself to boldly go where no Black woman has gone before. Up this Black stud's ass with a strap-on dildo. Man, I feel like an explorer!

So explore I did. I pushed the dildo into Michael's asshole, and the light-skinned Black stud groaned as I penetrated him. I gripped his hips tightly and worked the dildo into his ass. Michael didn't scream as I fucked him in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Nope. Screaming is too masculine-sounding. Michael squealed like a little bitch as I fucked him. I fucked his ass, thrusting my dildo deep inside the forbidden depths of his asshole. I fucked him until he cried. We're talking real tears here, folks. Water works and everything. And to really top things off, I removed the dildo from Michael's ass and made him suck it. And he did as he was told just like the bitch he is. Isn't that awesome? I can't wait to fuck another Black man with my dildo. Who's next, brothers? Line up starts here!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers