Black on Black Pegging : Surprise!

Story Info
Black man confesses strapon fetish to Black girlfriend.
1.6k words
3.06
18.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Guys, don't you just hate it when your woman walks in on you while you're watching porn? It's happened to all of us at least once. And recently it happened to me. Actually, that embarrassing episode turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to my girlfriend and me. No, seriously. I mean that. My name is Thierry Jean-Guillaume. My friends call me T.J. for short. I'm a big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Gatineau, Province of Quebec. I attend Carleton University in the nearby City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. And this is an absolutely true story, ladies and gentlemen.

So picture this, if you will. I'm in my apartment in the City of Gatineau. About a mile from the shoddy-looking bridge between the Provinces of Quebec and Ontario by interconnecting them through the towns of Gatineau and Ottawa. I'm sitting at the computer terminal in my room, watching a wicked hot Black porno. On the screen, this tall and very dark-skinned Black chick is fucking this light-skinned Black dude with a strap-on dildo. Before you start laughing, I want to assure you that I know what this looks like. I am one hundred percent straight, bro. I love pussy. Especially Black pussy. I'm not into guys whatsoever. I swear to God. It's just that I've developed a fascination with female domination websites, especially the ones featuring Black women using strap-on dildos on men. It's sick, I know. Give me a break, okay?

Anyway, I was really getting into the video. My right hand gripped my eight-inch, uncircumcised dick and pumped it furiously. On screen, the Black chick berated the light-skinned dude as she pumped the strap-on dildo into his ass. And the fool took it like a champ. Hardly a scream from him as she whipped his back with a belt and sodomized him with her strap-on dildo. Now that's what I call a strong bastard. I don't know if I could do that. Seriously. I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't hear my girlfriend Nelta Dorothy Leconte enter my apartment. A week ago I gave her a key, since we've gotten so close. Nelta is the first Haitian woman I've dated in ages. Ever since I graduated High School four years ago I've been mostly dating White chicks. However, after my Irish ex-girlfriend Eileen smacked me and called me the N word during a heated argument, I've sworn off White women. They're more trouble than they're worth, trust me my brothers.

Anyhow, I was pumping my dick and that's when my girlfriend walked in on me. She just jumped through my bedroom and yelled the word Surprise. Well, I was surprised alright. Surprised with my pants around my ankles, with my right hand on my dick and my left hand on the electronic mouse attached to the computer, clicking away at the volume. I've heard of the expression caught red-handed. I think it applies here, don't you? Nelta stared at me, stunned. Oh, man. I forgot to tell you. The video playing on my computer's Windows Media Player filled the entire computer screen. And as I clicked nervously, I couldn't turn it off because my computer had frozen. On a still shot of the Black woman thrusting the strap-on dildo deep inside the light-skinned Black guy's butt. Perfect. I looked at Nelta sheepishly. I heard myself tell her that this wasn't what it looked like. I don't think she bought that excuse, do you? Still, I had to try.

Nelta stood there, hands on her hips. I looked at my statuesque Haitian girlfriend. At five-foot-six and one hundred and ten pounds, she wasn't exactly a giantess. Yet Nelta has this quality about her that most Black women possess. At will she can become a whirlwind of raw emotion that simply terrifies any man who happens to be nearby. That's when she ceases to be simply Nelta and becomes The Angry Black Goddess. Something that both thrills and terrifies me. Right now, I'm terrified. I pulled my pants back on. Stubbornly, my dick remained hard. It sometimes hardens when I'm scared, like now. Nelta glared at me and shook her head. She smiled wickedly and told me she knew there was something wrong with me. I shrugged sheepishly and told her that someone uploaded the video on my system and that I was just trying to delete it. Nelta did the neck roll thing that angry Black women do, and I realized that she wasn't buying it. Still, I had to try. Like Bill Clinton, I kept up my denial even when caught. Except Bill Clinton's wife is mild mannered and White. I don't have that luxury. My girlfriend Nelta is Black. Black chicks are angrier...hotter...and scarier.

Resigned to my fate, I stood up and told Nelta that I was just curious. Nelta shook her head. She said she knew guys watched porn but had no idea I was that freaky. I smiled sheepishly. I suddenly noticed what I should have realized instantly. Nelta was wearing a sexy Black and red leather miniskirt with a Black tank top. Definitely not the standard everyday gear of this Conservative Haitian preacher's daughter who's at the top of the Telfer MBA program at the University of Ottawa. Clearly she was dressed to impress. I asked her why she was dressed like that. Nelta rolled her eyes and reminded me that today was my birthday. The fifth day of February. Nelta smiled and told me she bought her kinky outfit to surprise me but I'm the one who ended up surprising her. I laughed. Sometimes I forget my own birthday. My parents, schoolteacher Andre Jean-Guillaume and registered nurse Antoinette Samson Jean-Guillaume, are both in the City of Montreal. I planned on going to see them during the next weekend for my birthday celebration. Carleton University was in full session and I couldn't simply take a day off from school for my birthday.

Nelta looked at the image onscreen and smiled. I knew what that smile meant. Time for me to fess up. Yes, I got a thing for dominant women with strap-on dildos, especially Black women. I toyed with the idea of seeking a professional dominatrix once but I love my Nelta and I would never cheat on her. Nelta gestured for me to sit down on the bed, and she sat next to me. Looking me in the eyes she asked me how long I had been into this sort of thing. At this point, I couldn't lie. Nelta is a great judge of character and as you can tell, I'm the world's worst liar. I confessed that I had been watching female domination videos online ever since I discovered online porn, a long, long time ago. I can't help it. I get hard while watching women banging men with strap-on dildos. I've never told this to anyone. And I've never explored this fetish of mine. Women are so judgmental. Tell them you're into strap-on dildos and they assume you're gay or bisexual. So I kept my secret desire to myself.

Nelta stared at me, and shook her head. I expected her to start laughing at me. I mean it's not every day that a big and tall, manly-looking Black guy who plays football tells his conservative Black girlfriend that he secretly dreams of getting butt-fucked by a woman. Instead, she kissed me. And I kissed her back. Later, she told me that my fetish didn't bother her one bit. And she wouldn't mind exploring it with me. Oh, man. I was so happy. Especially when she pulled a seven-inch pink dildo out of her purse and smiled wickedly at me. I got undressed so fast I think I set a world record. My beautiful Black girlfriend bent me over and stroked my hairy balls and beefy cock while fondling my ass. Then she spread my ass cheeks and applied lotion all over my asshole. And just like that, she pressed the dildo against my asshole and pushed it inside.

How to describe that first experience? I don't know. It was pure heavenly bliss. My beautiful Nelta spanked my butt while thrusting her dildo deep into my asshole. I stroked my dick and moaned in pleasure as she fucked me. Gosh, I should have told her this a long time ago. Nelta was gentle at first then she fucked me harder and faster. I don't think I've ever screamed louder in my life. Nelta fucked me good, slamming the dildo deep inside of me. We went at it until I couldn't take it anymore, and came. Afterwards, Nelta simply held me in her arms and kissed me. I felt weird, man. Physically, I was happy. Thrilled. Mentally, I was...off. Did I just let my Black girlfriend slam a dildo up my ass? What kind of Black man does that make me? We're supposed to be all macho and stuff, never show vulnerability. And yet, I liked what Nelta did to me. I liked it when she had power over me. I liked it when she dominated me by fucking me in the ass.

As if reading my mind, Nelta kissed me and told me there was nothing wrong with me. She said that lots of men out there relished having a dominant woman take over in the bedroom, and Black men were no exceptions. She assured me that I was far from the only Black man who secretly dreamed of getting dominated by a bossy Black woman, in or out of the bedroom. I looked at this beautiful Black woman who shared my life. God I loved her so much. I embraced her tightly. Nelta smiled and told me I didn't need to look for a dominatrix online. I smiled and kissed my Nelta. She was absolutely right. I don't need a dominatrix. I've got a bossy Black woman at home!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers