Black on Black Pegging : Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

When all was said and done, Ryan thanked me for a great time and rested his head against my chest. I noticed he had unshed tears in his eyes. I asked him what was wrong. Ryan bit his lip, then spilled. In a halting, vulnerable voice he told me that his ultimate fantasy had come true at last. He'd always dreamed of one day hooking up with a strong, beautiful Black woman who could dominate him completely when he wanted it. He told me that the Black ladies he previously dated hadn't understood his peculiar fetish and more than one had laughed at him for bringing it up. He'd resigned himself to experimenting solo...until he met me. I smiled and kissed him. He must have felt so lonely! I looked my man in the eyes and told him I loved him. I wanted to do my best to make him happy. And if that means strapping on a dildo a few nights a week and pounding his ass till he cries, then that's okay by me. Ryan told me I was the best girlfriend ever, then he kissed me.

My man and I are deliriously happy together. I got promoted to Division Head recently, and Ryan got transferred to a Junior Vice President position in the Acquisitions Management Division but we're still together, at work and at home. Oh, shoot. I almost forgot. We've recently moved in together. We like the town of Brampton and we're renting a lovely house in a diverse neighbourhood. Lots of middle-class Black, Asian and Hispanic families. The kind of place where my man and I can feel at home. Ryan considers himself totally Black these days, and has experienced a profound change of consciousness. He is seriously considering growing an Afro! I don't think that's going to go over very well with our conservative bosses at the Target Corporation so I'm trying to talk him out of it. I love my man and he loves me.

Last night after some really banging sex, I walked through our house looking for a cigarette. Ryan is trying to get me to quit but I can still sneak one past him. Anyway, I was looking through our still unpacked boxes when I came across a small, shiny Black box. Inside was an even shinier ring. I almost passed out when I saw it. My man is going to propose! I tried it on my finger ( I couldn't help it) before putting it back in its box. It's a perfect fit! I went back to bed with a smile on my face. I threw away my cigarette, for good. Hot damn. I'm going to get hitched! I looked at Ryan's sleeping form and gently kissed his forehead. It's amazing how much I love that man. When he wakes up I'm going to break him in half with some killer sex. I still don't know how in hell I'm going to act surprised when he proposes but I'll find a way. I already know what the answer is going to be. A resounding yes! And that's all, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12