Black on Black Pegging Works

Story Info
Short black chick strapons big black boyfriend.
1.6k words
3.55
22.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Watching my fiancé Jean-Richard Jeunesse squirm as I stroke my eight-inch strap-on dildo always brings a smile to my face. My name is Charlotte Darcy. A five-foot-four, short-haired, athletically built young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University as an international student, for I'm originally from the City of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti. I've been living in the Confederation of Canada for about a year and a half now. Soon I will be a Permanent Resident of this great country. Mainly thanks to my dear man here. My Jean-Richard is something else, folks. A submissive Haitian guy who loves to get fucked in the ass by his strap-on wielding Black girlfriend. And he was born and raised in the roughneck and Haitian-dominated section of Montreal-Nord in the Canadian Province of Quebec. Isn't that funny?

Jean-Richard is lying on our bed, visibly nervous as I stand before him, completely naked save for the strap-on dildo I'm wearing. I tell him to undress. Obediently he does as I tell him. Soon Jean-Richard is naked. All six feet four inches and three hundred and ten pounds of him. He's a really big Black guy who looks scary to some narrow-minded fools. Jean-Richard is only intimidating until you get to know him. Like most big Black guys I know, he's a gentle soul. I love really big Black guys. I love to completely dominate them, in and out of bed. Suffice to say I can be a really cruel, manipulative bitch when I want to be. I've been dating big Black guys all of my life. And every since one of them has tasted the business end of my strap-on dildos. It's how I break them in.

I look Jean-Richard in the eyes and tell him that I'm going to fuck him in the ass. We've experimented with anal sex before. I've fingered Jean-Richard's asshole while sucking on his nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. I've even shoved a small vibrator up his ass a couple of times. He seemed to really like it. Well, tonight I'm going to fuck him in the ass. If only his buddies could see him now. Jean-Richard comes off as macho but he's really soft. He's one of the managers at Ontario Emergent Tech, or O.E.T. this software development company with offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton and Lake Erie. They hired him right after he graduated from Montreal's Concordia University with his Masters degree in Computer Science in 2010. I'm so proud of my man. I love him dearly. That's why I'm going to pound his ass with my strap-on dildo mercilessly until he cries actual tears. It's his wish and my command.

Like a lot of outwardly macho Black guys, Jean-Richard has a hidden submissive streak the length of Lake Erie. He plays football with his buddies at Lansdowne Park on Saturdays. He's a member of the Ontario Black Professionals Association or O.B.A. He's always talking about Black masculinity, Black empowerment and such. However, in private, he likes to submit to me. I'm more than okay with that. I love fucking big Black guys like him in the ass. I'm a short and skinny Black chick. Nothing pleases more than dominating someone so much bigger and stronger than me.

Before I fuck Jean-Richard's ass with the strap-on dildo, I want to have some fun. Fuck with his mind and sweetly torment him before fucking him in the ass. I order him to kneel before me. He calls me his dominant Black goddess. I must say I kind of like the sound of that. I order Jean-Richard to suck on my strap-on dildo. This is the part of our session he is most uncomfortable with it. It's funny. Jean-Richard doesn't mind taking a dildo up his ass most of the time but insists that sucking on a dildo makes him look 'gay'. I don't know why so many men are reluctant to let go of their sexual hang-ups. I actually dated a bisexual Black man before, and I don't regret it.

I actually had fun with my bisexual Black stud. His name is Armand Joseph and we met at the University of Roi Henri Christophe in my hometown of Cap-Haitien. We were both from well-to-do Northern Haitian families and had an urgent interest in studying abroad. During our time together, Armand and I had all kinds of wicked fun. He's really open-minded sexually speaking. Paddles, spanking and strap-on dildos didn't bother him one bit. Our sex lives rocked, and we were both ambitious. I went to study at Carleton University in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Armand ended up at the University of Massachusetts in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I hear he's married to a White woman these days. I wonder how his new wife would feel if she knew her new hubby swings both ways and loves to get fucked in the ass, by both men and women.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yeah. I was watching Jean-Richard suck on my strap-on dildo with gusto. I love watching him suck my plastic cock. That's one of my favourite things to do. Watching a Black guy suck my dildo before I fuck him in the ass. I whacked Jean-Richard's face with my dildo. The way I've seen macho Black guys like Jean-Richard's favourite Black male porn star Brian Pumper do to women in porn movies. Slapping a chick's face with their dicks makes certain guys feel powerful. Well, I'm a Black woman slapping a Black man's face with my strap-on dildo because it feels me feel powerful. Take that, my macho brothers! I decided we had enough fun and games and got ready to fuck Jean-Richard in the ass. I put my favourite big Black man on all fours, face down and ass up. Then I spread his hairy ass cheeks wide open. I smeared lube all over his asshole, then sank a gloved finger inside. I shoved two fingers inside Jean-Richard's well-lubricated asshole and twisted them around. My sexy big man groaned. I smiled and smacked his ass. He hadn't seen anything yet.

I pressed my dildo against Jean-Richard's asshole. Slowly but firmly, I began pushing it inside. I licked my lips as I fucked my man in the ass. I can't tell you how excited I was, folks. My pussy was literally dripping with hot girly cum. Unfortunately I couldn't finger myself. Too busy holding onto Jean-Richard's hips as I sank the dildo deeper inside of him. I wonder if I'm the only Black woman who enjoys fucking big Black men in the ass with her strap-on dildo. I've been at it since my days in the Republic of Haiti, where macho big Black men abound. I heard Jean-Richard's groans of pain mixed with pleasure. I squeezed his balls while I shoved the dildo deeper inside of him. His screams changed in tone. He practically squealed now. Laughing, I berated him while drilling the strap-on dildo up his ass. It's what he deserves for having such a nice ass. I wanted to bend Jean-Richard over and butt-fuck him with my dildo ever since I first laid eyes on him at Saint Laurent Mall in the City of Ottawa.

And so the session went. I filled Jean-Richard's ass with my strap-on dildo, packing my man's booty with my hard plastic cock. This new dildo I've got is really life-like. It's also modeled after Jean-Richard's dick. I had it specially made. I wanted to know if a Black man can take something exactly the size of his dick up his ass. Looks like I was right. I worked that dildo right up Jean-Richard's butt, and he squealed like a little bitch. I love making big and tall, macho-looking Black men like Jean-Richard squeal as I pound their asses with my strap-on dildo. I made Jean-Richard tell me he loved getting butt-fucked. I think he said it so loud the neighbours heard him. Who cares? I'm freaky and I don't hide it. After ramming Jean-Richard's ass mercilessly with my strap-on dildo, I made him suck it clean. With tongue and everything. I think I know what you're thinking at this point! I'm not good I'm the best! I'm the master of Black female on Black male domination.

Much later, Jean-Richard fell asleep in my arms. I swear to God I saw tears in his eyes as I pulled my strap-on dildo out of his ass. My favourite Black stud thanked me profusely. I hugged him tenderly. That's what a good Black woman like myself is there for. To pound macho Black guys like Jean-Richard into submission with my strap-on dildo until they scream for their mommies. Do I sound cruel? That's okay because I am a cruel bitch. I love to mercilessly beat my man's ass with a paddle, belt him, smack him around, spit on him, call him names and even bite him. And I love drilling his ass with my dildos. I'm going to stretch his asshole to accommodate dildos the size of my fist. It's going to take a while but we'll get there. In his sleep Jean-Richard murmured that he loved me. A flood of warmth filled my heart. I whispered to my sleeping fiancé that I loved him too. That's why I'm buying a twelve-inch dildo and a ton of lube tomorrow. It's what he deserves. And it's what I want to put in him. Because I love my man and I want to make him happy. Getting sodomized by his gorgeous Haitian fiancée's strap-on dildo makes this Black stud happy. Go figure. It guess it takes all kinds, right?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers