Black Ops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No more than two minutes passed, before Loran heard a soft grunt. She felt the man whose cock she was sucking tense up and could sense cum starting to build up in his balls. She sucked even harder and worked her hands furiously over his large erect shaft until he quickly dropped a massive load into her mouth. She quickly spit it out onto the floor and backed away from Marcus' cock.

"There I sucked your cock and made you cum. I played your stupid game. Now let us go." Loran demanded.

Marcus began to laugh. "When did I say what the game was?"

Loran's jaw dropped. She knew he was right. In all the silence, she had lost focus.

Marcus continued, "Now where was I? Oh yea...unless, you suck my cock like a good little slut and let me cum in your mouth."

Loran shot back, "But I just did that. So I won your stupid little game."

"But the game just started now." Marcus announced.

"But that means?" And then the horror hit Loran's face. She realized she had just made him cum a bucket load and would now have to make him erect again and make him cum too. The odds were very low she thought, since very few men she had been with could have multiple orgasms.

Anger jolted through Loran's body. The taste of black cock and black cum still in her mouth, she screamed, "You motherfucker. You tricked me into sucking your dick."

"Whoa, whoa." Marcus countered. "No need for the profanity. But since you don't seem to be a willing participant, we'll have to change the rules a little bit."

"Yo." He yelled to Yashua. "Fuck her"

Anda screamed out in horror, but it was too late. Yashua had shoved the head of his thick cock inside her. She tried to scream, but only a groan came out of her mouth as he pushed the rest of his cock deep inside her tight Asian pussy. She was being filled up with massive black cock as Yashua began to slowly stretch her pussy wide open. The sensation made her think of Jamaal.

Loran yelled out again, "You said you wouldn't fuck her. Wasn't that part of your game?"

"Yes, I did. If you sucked my cock. But since you are unwilling, now I will force your hand. New game. Your friend will continue to be fucked hard, until you suck my cock and make me cum. So what will it be?"

Loran didn't even think this time. She just reacted to the sounds of the other masked man's body slapping into Anda's ass with each hard thrust. Anda was now making loud moans and groans. They sounded like she was enjoying being fucked by these savages, but Loran wouldn't allow herself to believe that. Loran's only thought was to make the man in front of her cum as quickly as she could and put an end to this nightmare as soon as possible.

She kneeled in front of him and took his limp dick into her mouth. She tried to suck in back to hardness. But several minutes of jerking and sucking later, and he was still limp.

Panic soon settled in. She didn't know what to do. She glanced over at Anda who was being fucked into submission by this massive cock. Anda was now moaning and growling like a wild beast in heat. She was clearly cumming on the man's black cock as it slammed in and out of her pussy.

Loran yelled out, "Anda, don't cum. Just hold on. I'm trying to get him hard again."

Then the voice behind the man fucking Anda bellowed out. "Maybe you should try talking dirty to him? He likes that." This comment was followed by a mischievous laugh.

Again, Loran didn't even think of what she was doing. She just reacted and shoved Marcus' limp dick back into her mouth. She sucked it and started talking dirty in between sucks.

"You like how I suck your cock, huh? Your big black cock." She shouted while jerking him off. "I'm going to make you cum in my mouth again just like I did the first time." She shoved his cock inside her mouth again.

Marcus' plan was going just as he planned it. Now it was time for the next step.

"You like sucking that cock don't you?" he barked.

Loran noticed that his cock was springing back to life and just nodded and mumbled, "Mmm hmmm."

"You like the taste of black cock don't you?" Marcus continued.

His cock was almost back to full erectness, so Loran just mumbled again and sucked and jerked even harder and faster. The sounds of Anda moaning in full delight ringing in her ears. She didn't even realize that she was making moaning noises while sucking on his cock or that her pussy was getting wet.

"Tell me you love to suck black cock." Marcus ordered.

Loran pushed his fully hard cock out of her mouth and screamed back, "I love sucking black cock. I fucking love it."

"You're a black cock slut, aren't you?" Marcus pressed even farther.

"Yes, yes, I am." Loran yelped out loud in between deep, long slurps of his cock.

This back and forth went on for another solid five minutes. That was when Loran realized he was starting to get a little soft. She sucked even harder, but it looked more and more likely that he was not going to cum again.

Marcus yelled over to Yashua. "You getting tired over there?"

Yashua "whewed" and shot back, "Hell no. This is some good Asian pussy over here. She's already cum like five times. And I could fuck it for hours and make her cum at least ten...or until she passes out." He laughed again.

Loran shot a glance over at the twosome fucking by the pillar and she noticed that Anda was clearly fucking the man back.

Marcus looked down at Loran kneeling in front of him. "Looks like your friend is starting to like black dick. I don't think her pussy is ever going to be the same if he keeps fucking her like that." He mocked. "You better think of something, because my dick is starting to go soft again."

Loran quickly stood up as a bright idea popped into her head. She didn't think of how ridiculous it was that her mind was pointing her in this direction. She was far too caught up in the moment. Loran swiftly reached under her dress and began tugging down her lace panties. She stepped out of them and threw them to the side. "You said I just had to suck your dick and make you cum in my mouth. You didn't say I had to make you cum by sucking your dick." She blurted out as she spun around and hiked up her dress to her waist to reveal her sexy thigh high stockings and supple ass. She glanced back, "So that means I can fuck you and make you cum into my mouth."

Marcus smiled. He knew that she had been turned. He checked his holstered his gun was locked in place and stepped over behind Loran. He grabbed hold of the bunched up dress around her waist and lined up his cock with her dripping wet pussy and replied, "You are right. You're getting good at this game." He then easily pushed every inch of his once again hard cock inside Loran's sopping wet pussy and wasted no time fucking her without abandon. Within seconds he was matching Yashua thrust for thrust. Each of their hard cocks, going fast in and out of an Asian pussy as the ladies moaned in pleasure and sheer delight.

Loran didn't even realize what had happened to her. She was delirious with lust and desire as her need to be fucked took over. She wasn't even thinking about making him cum anymore.

Marcus and Yashua continued to pound into their new sex toys. Their balls slapped against each girls engorged clits, the sound reverberating throughout the empty warehouse. It was like they were trying to see who could fuck who the hardest.

They made eye contact as Marcus nodded over in approval. He stuck his tongue out to further show his satisfaction with how his plan came together.

Loran was being fucked into oblivion. She reached out and tried to reach something to hold on to, but there was nothing there. She finally settled on her sexy curly hair as she tossed her perfectly pressed curls. She screamed with such lust that Marcus thought she would rip her hair out.

"Oh god, fuck me. Your cock feels so fucking good." Loran moaned. "Ahh....I fucking love it."

"Tell me how you love it?"

"Oh my god. Fuck...I love it black. I fucking love your black cock."

"What kind of slut are you?"

"I'm your slut."

Marcus fucked her even harder and faster. Sweat soaking into his ski mask. "What kind of slut are you?"

"I'm a black cock slut!" She yelled. "I'm a black cock slut. Holy shit, you're going to make me cum. Give me that black cock and make me cum." she begged as she reached back and grabbed hold of his wrists.

Marcus shoved his cock into her as hard as he could until she came all over his black cock.

Loran came harder than she ever did before and nearly collapsed onto her knees. Marcus cocked sprung out of her soaked pussy and shined proudly in the open air.

Loran was in such an orgasmic heaven that she didn't even realize that the guy fucking Anda had came all over Anda's face and was no longer fucking her.

Marcus stood over her almost lifeless body and picked her up in his strong, muscular arms. He spun her around in the air until she was upside down. Loran came back into consciousness as the blood rushed down to her head. She was staring at Marcus' giant cock in front of her, with her legs spread around Marcus' face. Marcus was already sucking and licking her sensitive pussy. She reached out and shoved his throbbing cock into her mouth. She tried to suck, but her concentration was lost. Marcus was eating her pussy so good, her stocking covered legs and high heels covered feet were flailing in the air. As if Marcus had some strange magical power, he made her cum again...her whole body spasming in his arms. Her legs stiffened out and the sudden impact made one of her high heel shoes come off. As the high heel shoe bounced repeatedly off the ground, Marcus finally unleashed his second massive load of cum into Loran's mouth. She couldn't swallow it all and it streaked outside the edges of her lips and into her noise and down her face into her hair.

Marcus spun Loran's cum and sweat soaked body around until she was finally vertically upright. He gently placed her back down onto her feet and released her from his grasp. Loran immediately lay down sideways on the floor, panting heavily. She was exhausted and still coming down from her cum induced high. Loran closed her eyes and the world went black.

Meanwhile, Anda was in a cum induced sleep. She was on her knees, her face resting against the pillar. Yashua finally let her out of the handcuffs and scooped her up in his arms and placed her gently on the ground next to Loran.

Sometime later, Loran finally awoke from her post fucking of her lifetime nap. She looked around. The two masked men were nowhere in sight. There were no signs of them anywhere. Next to her was Anda's unconscious body. Loran stood up on her one heel and looked around the warehouse for the other one. She hopped over to pick it up nearby, the moonlight shining through the windows. It must have been only a brief period of time that she was out. After placing the other heel back on her stocking covered foot, she stumbled over to wake Anda up. Anda woke up with a huge smile and dried cum on her face. The two staggered out of the warehouse back into the cool night breeze.

Days later, Marcus received an email from Jamaal. Turns out the Anda called him the next day to get back together. And Loran was more than happy to be the third wheel as long as Jamaal introduced her to some of his big dick friends. He thanked Marcus and said he would forever owe him one.

Marcus checked off another satisfied customer before going through his next batch of unread emails.

One of them would be the next target of Black Operations...

12