Black Princesses in Ottawa

Story Info
Black man meets sexy Black Princesses in Ottawa.
1.3k words
2.4
17.1k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Hey, there. How are you? My name is Jimmy L'Amour. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. And I am a really horny bastard. Always have been and always will be. Whenever I'm not at work or in class at Carleton University, I'm prowling the clubs, shopping centers and bars for some pussy. Make that Black pussy because it's the best in the world. It's just the way I get down, folks. If you don't like it, you can kiss my Black ass.

My latest hunt turned up some really interesting quarries, that's the least I can say. I ran into Sheila Ahmed and Monica Jackson while walking around Saint Laurent Mall. These two sexy young Black women were sitting inside the Food Court, grabbing a quick bite. I was drawn both to the scent of delicious Chinese food and the sight of two gorgeous young Black women. Yeah, unlike most Black guys in Ottawa, I love my Black women. I crave Black pussy, and I accept no substitute.

I was sort of hovering around, pretending not to stare at Sheila and Monica as they ate. The mall was full of people. From Black guys with dreadlocks walking around with fat white chicks to nerdy Asian guys giggling with the two-faced White friends they adored and Asian chicks kissing ugly White dudes, and blonde-haired skinny white chicks walking around with lanky Hispanic guys. Yeah, Saint Laurent Mall was a diverse place. I liked it for that reason. Nevertheless, Monica and Sheila saw right through my ruse. They knew I was checking them out. Imagine my surprise when they invited me to join them. At their table. Wow.

Monica and Sheila looked at me the way a hungry person looked at fast food. Why did I get the feeling that the hunter had become the hunted in my game of seduction and scoring? I admired these two sexy ladies as they quizzed me. Monica was the hotter one by far. Around five foot eleven inches tall, thick, with big tits, a curvy body, wide hips, and a huge round ass. She looked great in a red silk shirt and Black silk pants. Her long Black hair was neatly braided. And she looked positively hot. Sheila was around five-foot-nine, skinny and light-skinned, with short hair and light grey eyes. She looked cute in a blue T-shirt and blue jeans. I learned a bit more about them. Monica was a visitor from Metropolitan Toronto's York University while Sheila was a local gal from the University of Ottawa. Wow. Sexy, educated Black ladies. And they're actually talking to me. Amazing.

I told them as much as I could about myself, without appearing too eager. They seemed really interested in me and I took that as a good sign. Hey, it's always a good thing when two beautiful women are interested in you. Even though they usually have ulterior motives. Sheila and Monica wanted something from me and they made no bones about it. They flat out told me what they wanted from me. Both of these sexy Black ladies were horny as hell and looking for some good dick. And they were wondering about me. To such a proposition, what could I say? A resounding yes!

Yeah, I was most definitely on a roll. Monica and Sheila took me to the latter's apartment which wasn't too far from Saint Laurent Mall actually. How about that? I went along with them. They drove a really nice car, too. A bright red convertible. Man, did I luck out or what? We got to the apartment, and then the magic happened. Monica and Sheila sat in the living room and demanded to see what I got. I took this as my cue to get undressed. I took off my shirt and pants, and since I never wore underwear, I was naked. Monica and Sheila looked at my hard dick, and licked their lips. My eight-inch, uncircumcised dick stood at attention. And it demanded to be sucked. Monica and Sheila gasped. I knew they liked what they saw. I could see it in their eyes. I told them to show my Jimmy some love. What do you think they said?

Monica and Sheila hastily got on their knees and began sucking my dick like their lives depended on it. I guess they hadn't had any in a while, judging by their eagerness. Well, that's more than okay with me as you can imagine. They sucked my dick and got me nice and hard, then we went to the bedroom where the fun really began. I watched as Monica and Sheila got naked. I feasted my eyes on these absolutely sexy young Black women as they undressed. I admired the hell out of them. From Monica's big round ass and thick legs to Sheila's perky tits and lithe figure. Oh, yeah. I licked Sheila's pussy while Monica sucked my dick and fingered my asshole. The big Black woman was really kinky. And I liked that a lot.

Sheila squealed in delight as I licked and fingered her pussy. I sucked on her tits. At the same time, Monica shoved two fingers up my ass. Hot damn, is this big Black slut kinky or what? I was eager to start fucking. I fucked Monica first. I always wanted to fuck a big Black woman like her. Unfortunately, most of the big Black women I meet aren't into me. I put Monica on all fours, face down and big ass up. I slid my cock into her pussy and thrust deep into her. Meanwhile, Monica licked and fingered Sheila's pussy. Sheila screamed like a madwoman as her friend Monica pleasured her. I guess she liked what she was experiencing and feeling. I don't blame her. Monica has a magic tongue, folks. I like her style. The big Black woman knows how to get the job done, folks. No lie about that one.

After fucking Monica's tasty pussy for a while, I had a go with her ass. The big Black woman was okay with that. I lubricated her asshole and then shoved my dick up her ass. Monica took my cock up her big butt without a grunt. This was a fantasy come true for me. I've always wanted to fuck a big Black woman in the ass. And Monica was letting me do my thing. Is she cool or what? Meanwhile, Sheila shrieked in orgasmic delight as she finally came after all the pussy licking and fingering she got from our dear Monica. She was a wonder to behold. Nothing as beautiful as an orgasmic woman in all of existence, folks.

I held onto Monica's wide hips as I thrust my cock into her asshole. Hard and fast I pumped my cock into her asshole. The big Black woman's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my dick. And I absolutely loved it. I didn't even mind when Monica farted during anal sex. It didn't bother me at all. We both just laughed it off and continued fucking. I slammed my cock into her asshole, fucking her until I finally came. When I flooded her asshole with my cum, Monica finally screamed. Her screams mingled with my own. It was a beautiful symphony. Both of us had forgotten all about Sheila as we were transported into another realm by the awesome power of raw anal sex. It was absolutely fucking amazing!

Afterwards, Monica and I hit the showers. Where we continued frolicking. Sheila had fallen asleep. Monica and I exchanged numbers. We've got sexual chemistry together and it's not something either of wanted to waste. I'm going to Toronto to chill with her next weekend. I think I'm going to have lots of fun with my big and beautiful Black female sex buddy. School is back and I'm having fun. I love sexing my Black ladies and they love sexing me. I am one lucky Black man!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers