Black Romance: Elaine Breaks Away

Story Info
Elaine spends day with former lover Jamison.
5.2k words
3.59
34.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow up to "Black Romance Comes Back"

*

Elaine's husband John arrived home and saw that the lawn hadn't been cut, nor anything else had been done. There were weeds still in the flowerbeds around the house. That didn't upset him due to he was consumed by the revelation he had during his meeting.

Walking into his house briskly, he immediately calmed himself, as to not let on that he was visibly upset. She had already brushed her hair, her teeth, dressed and acted as if nothing happened, although she never did get a bath or shower.

Sitting at the table, she heard John come in. She knew he would be there. How she knew, she had no idea; she just sensed it somehow. She was at ease, but it showed that he was not himself.

"Elaine, hi, why isn't the lawn cut? What happened that nothing got done outside?"

She thought that question was pretty direct and leading, but handled it calmly. "Oh, what are you doing home honey? The guy came up and knocked on the door. I didn't answer it but I talked to him from the upstairs window and he said there was some kind of equipment failure.

He walked down around the corner, I guess and they had another job going on or something like that, however I wasn't clear on it all."

"What do you mean, asked her husband, he talked to you from outside?"

"Yes, sweetheart, that's right, he did. May I ask what you are getting at? You seem to be trying to get at something. It sure seems like it."

"No, no, I am a little put out by this maintenance company, that's all. Especially that guy, he's been here before. I just don't like his work. There is something about him and I can't put two and two together."

"Pardon me, two and two together; what do you mean by that?"

John said that he'd seen the man before, but since Elaine sounded completely credible with her answer, he didn't want to stir anything up and create a controversy. He didn't want to let on that he knew the two were romantically involved, unless she gave some indication she had just been intimately involved with him earlier.

John was not the type to become physically violent, but he would become seriously vulgar and throw a temper tantrum of emotional proportions. This always made Elaine fearful, because she never ever wanted to get involved with his tirades.

But, John was steaming inside. His face tightened up with anger, but he withheld sharing any feelings. He knew who the black guy was. He was the well-respected and well-known broker from a year or two ago that romantically became involved with Elaine.

He called the landscape company without Elaine knowing it. They informed him that the gentleman had quit that same day. That was extremely peculiar to John. "Why, of all days, did he all of a sudden, quit?"

"What's wrong John? You seem upset or something, honey."

She didn't really want to know. She knew what occurred between her and Jamison. The passion of her life was back. Something was saying that maybe this was meant to be. Maybe Jamison showing up as he did meant that he and she were destined to be together, forever.

Happiness had filled her heart. The anticipation grew within. She couldn't even go to her shower or tub and fulfill the aroused cravings she had for him. From every corner of her body, fluids rushed to one location, one point, and one area of her. She wanted to, but she couldn't leak out that indication she desired her true love, Jamison.

Yes, Jamison was her real man, her real love, and her real passion. He provided her the intimate, deep loving, sexual, and romantic fulfillment she always sought from a man. He was her true love, although John provided that, he was only temporary substitute. It was never permanent as their marriage grew. He was a great sex partner, but he never ever compared to Jamison's love. He was over and above, easily, what John could ever be!

"John why did you come home anyways, you are never home this time of day. Did you come home to see me and spend time together?" She was lying through her teeth, trying discreetly to change the true tone of the mood between them.

Quickly trying to come up with some answer, he marveled at her question. He knew better that she was probably covering up something, but he turned down false pretenses of a romantic interaction between the two.

John stood up from the table, walked behind his wife and rubbed her shoulders. "Honey, I think I'm going to take a hot shower and lie down. I'm not feeling well and I think a couple hours of sleep will do me good."

"Okay John, is there anything I can get you?"

"Well there is one thing, but I don't need that right now. Maybe later and I'll let you know if I want it."

"What's that honey?"

"Don't worry Elaine, don't worry, it's nothing."

So Elaine disregarded the conversation. She was uncomfortable. She hadn't had her bath and she felt an overwhelming desire to clean up properly. She would later, hopefully.

Meanwhile, Elaine thought since John was taking his bath and he was going to lie down, she'd get online to do some research. While signing into her computer she wondered about her old email she hadn't used for many months and how much probably had built up over time.

Deciding to go into it and see what was there, she had a ton of emails. She discovered 4 emails from Jamison, dating back 5 months. One by one, she opened them. Each was a love poem to her, except the very last one, which was dated 2 days prior.

Her heart melted even more. Her eyes swelled up with tears of joy and then sadness. She felt so bad for the man she loved and knew that their reconnection was virtually impossible.

She forwarded those to an anonymous email no one knew she had. She packaged them all together so she could keep it all anonymous.

A smile appeared on her face, at the same time with tears she shed. She was happy that he had tried to stay in touch, but why didn't he say anything of the poems earlier she wondered.

Her heart filled with joy. Her mind and the thoughts were convoluted with ideas of being with Jamison personally. She wanted to spend time with a man she loved so dearly, but how would she do this, she had no idea.

She signed off, got up, walked upstairs, and found her husband laying in bed with his eyes fully opened and completely naked.

"Why are you naked John, why no clothes on honey?"

"I'm not sure Elaine. I'm trying to figure something out and I just didn't get dressed. Well, if it's worth anything, you look lovely like that". She smiled at him trying to indicate she would give him some 'preferential treatment', if he was interested.

"Did you want something Elaine?"

"No, other then I wanted to make sure you were okay", she replied.

There was a tension in the air. Serious tension each was avoiding. He knew it and she definitely felt it. He wanted undivided love from her. He was never going to get it. Regardless, if she spent any physical time with Jamison, her heart would never be with John completely.

Elaine loved John and always would, but she also loved Jamison and loved him more. Since seeing Jamison, she was sure she loved him much more. John wouldn't know for sure. He never would. He would find 'replacement love' for what was lost in his relationship with Elaine and soon enough. He would find other women, who saw him as an attractive man that would want to show him how desirable he really was.

She walked to the bed, leaned over him, kissed him on his cheek, and stroked the limp penis resting quietly. He found no pleasure from either her kiss or her touching his cock. She felt no pleasure giving it, but she did want to impress him, somehow, that he was in her thoughts.

Again, it was plain as day that there was lot's of tension that filled the air. She wasn't accomplishing what she wanted to do that day. Her plans were spoiled. She knew it all would be okay.

He woke up later, dressed himself, and headed back to the office later that afternoon around 4:30pm for a couple of hours.

At that point, Elaine got in the shower, quickly washed up, put on the same clothes, went and got the mail, and went over the bills, before she began dinner.

Nighttime came quickly, as neither spoke to the other much. Tension was still in the air. He was paranoid about her intentions and her activities. What was she going to do the next day and the day after that? What about the following day, what would she do that day?

It would wreak havoc on his mind, although he controlled his thoughts while at the office. He didn't let it distract him from his work.

Their evenings became filled with less conversation during dinner. Soon enough, he just began working late and she'd sit at the table with the youngsters chatting to them only. This became old, as she had no one to converse with on a more intellectual level.

Regardless, she did enjoy their presence; her mind was far away, as she envisioned the smile of Jamison, sometimes his shirtless body, or them in a tub laughing and playing together.

Several days later, John said he had to head out of town. She took him to the airport. She emailed Jamison that she'd be 'alone' for several days. He received the email, but he had taken a new position. He was obligated due to the massive child support he was bombarded with to take that particular job.

This didn't bode well for Elaine. She was looking forward to time alone with him.

Jamison decided he would call in sick. He emailed Elaine of his intentions for the following two days. She arranged for a babysitter.

Her plan worked out well, she thought. She took a sleeping pill the evening before because she was anxious that she was spending almost two days with the love of her life.

Tuesday morning came! Elaine was up early preparing. She had showered, prepared a bag, arranged for the sitter to come in, and take care of things until she arrived back home.

At 9:00am, she pulled away, heading out of town to the town of Breton. He lived in a modest, but very nice apartment there. It had two bedrooms, both with large king size beds, a large bathroom, an efficiency kitchen, a nice family / living room that was large enough to actually live in by itself.

It was cozy. It was a warm and loveable location for an apartment. Se fell in love with his choice of living arrangements, immediately. She was all smiles when he opened the door. He was as jubilant as Elaine was.

Not even saying hello, they hugged. Finally, there was an official "Hello" from both. Then another hug, which was rather long, that time. She hadn't even entered the apartment yet.

"Well Jamison, are you going to ask me in honey?"

He laughed, holding out his hand, cupping hers and whisking her into the warm, romantic apartment. She instantly felt comfortable, as if she and Jamison decorated it themselves. It dripped with her personality. It was masked by his as well. It was a perfect combination of two people who loved one another so much, that he knew exactly how and what he wanted in his apartment. She was apart of him and his soul! He was apart of hers, likewise.

Before much conversation ensued, she lunged at the tall, handsome black love of her life and the lips that swallowed her heart. They commenced kissing. Neither stopped and they reconnected that intimacy that had been missing for ions.

They kissed long and passionately!

Finally, they sat down across from the other in upright chairs. Both sat looking at one another with a loss for words. There was so much anxiety and excitement built up between the two, neither Jamison nor Elaine were sure what to say next, other then wanting passionate sex.

Jamison, attempting to keep the mood from deadening, stood up and walked away silently. He walked down the hallway, quietly. He didn't say a word to her. She was befuddled. Her face was a maze of confusion. Her body was a river of passion and desire towards Jamison. Pangs shouted from within, hoping he would hear her say, "Come Jamison, can't you see what wants you? Jamison, this woman, me needs you, craves you, lusts for you, and has to be with you! One on one, intimately, I need you!"

She couldn't speak it for one reason or another, but it cried loudly from within, but she was unable to speak the intense feelings she had.

She heard something faint, but she was unable to put her finger on it. What was that sound, she wondered? He walked out. He was not wearing his clothes though. He was only wearing a wrap-around towel as if he just stepped out of the shower.

With his hand extended, he waved for Elaine. She looked into his eyes and saw the familiar smile and the beauty behind those eyes. His large hands signaled her to come and join him, now!

She stood up, unbuttoned her top and dropped the silk pale yellow piece to the floor. He saw her in the attractive lace designed bra and wanted badly to feel them against him. She stepped forward again, stopping to unzip her short grey skirt, showing him, her gorgeous petit figure.

His heart beat faster. His body became consumed with desire. He loved this woman, but he lusted for her companionship even more. He stepped towards her, encasing her hand inside of his sizeable hands.

She joined him and he led her to his bedroom. Walking right into the steamy bathroom and ready to step into his shower, he turned, looked at his love, smiled, reached behind her, undid her bra, let it drop to the floor, and then reached down to slide her underwear off her hips.

Elaine was mesmerized. She was caught up in Jamison's quixotic treatment towards her. He was so attached to her. Neither spoke at all. Their eyes were locked on the other. Jamison opened up the door to his shower. Elaine stepped forward, into the shower, and the warmth of the spray. It was perfect. It hit her with just the right force, never seeming to be too heady. It produced just the right touch.

The setting in the shower seemed lovely. He gently put his arms around her after he stepped in behind her. He pulled her against him. She seized his hands firmly while he hugged her from behind. He could feel her soft, enticing form. It didn't consume himself initially, her sexuality, but he just held her, embracing her in his arms.

Finally, he whispered to her, "Clothes your eyes, Elaine. Think back and remember us together like before; the love we shared and gave to each other. The passion that flowed before will flow again."

He hugged her even tighter but added, "Remember the intimacy and great times we gave to each other, remember the energy, the passion, and the love? I want that now! Do you want that now?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh God Jamison, Yes I want you, I want you badly! I want it so badly, I do!" His words and conduct brought her to remember even more clearly!

She almost squealed it out! She turned to face him with a heavy desire. She wanted his physical and emotional attention now.

Would she receive that, she knew she would. This was Jamison and they were committed to one another for life.

She grabbed for his face with her two hands, after turning to face him. She pulled it towards hers. With her energized lips, she kissed brutally; she kissed with a dynamic passion he hadn't had since they were together long, long ago.

He became consumed. He ardently kissed her back. His hands pulled her tightly against him; Elaine felt the long, solid, dangling cock pushing its way against her petit frame. She loved that feeling! She craved the monstrosity! She wanted to have it badly!

"Oh Jamison, I want you so much dear! I want you deeply, sweetheart!"

"Then take me Elaine, take me and have anything you desire", he replied!

She reached in and firmly held his robust piece. The massive nature of it alone brought a heightened ridden excitement into her loins. Her vagina began swelling unlike ususal when she makes love! She imagined stroking him, sucking him, and being fucked by him.

She wanted his cock pushing madly inside of her. No foreplay this time, only a passionate lust-filled, heat-ridden, out-right exasperating sex was going to fulfill these two!

She led him away from the warm shower, into his bed. She laid him down, climbed over his body, and began licking away at his cock, almost brutally! She was obsessed with him.

The only way she felt she could emphasize her passion was to show him how much he meant to her. She sucked his cock, harder and harder. She sucked on his cock faster and faster. She licked his sack carefully, emphasizing her admiration of him.

He was overwhelmed by her passion. He was overwhelmed by the obsession. He watched her in complete awe. Finally, he pulled her head off him and his big cock, begging her to lie down. He persuaded her to realize how much he cared for her.

She lay down as requested. Smiling in anticipation of his force she forgot existed. His force failed her memory. That loving power would take its toll physically, later on, but she accepted that and craved making love to Jamison. He cared so profoundly for this woman.

Climbing over her gradually, he slid his cock into the tip of her tight pussy. Quickly he transformed her inside! In anticipation of the riveting and emotional exchange about to happen, he delivered himself slowly into the depths of her tissue-filled layers!

She was ready for his massive cock, a robust tool of love that completed an overdue reunion! Being aroused and horny was an understatement.

He began slowly humping her and pushing into her. She felt waves of energy inside of her. She felt his fullness. She easily accepted within. She appeared to create a hollow just enough for him! He smiled while he showed the love to Elaine, this woman who required his love specifically!

She was making love to a wonderful man that provided her sexual fulfillment not obtained in her marriage.

Feeling his force, she moaned louder, expressing her desires. Feeling his force, the sexual appreciation grew. Feeling his power pounding away at her, she built up more desire to give back to him as he was giving to her.

She pushed up and into him. The feelings within showed upon her face. With her eyes closed, an intense look appeared. The look of 'want' began to fill her face! Not just that, but a serious need for all of his passion he was unable to give. Her feelings, her desires, her needs, and the failure of his love now were becoming fulfilled.

He felt the springboard affects. He felt her pushing back up into him! She was delighted. He was delighted in the harmonizing activity! His attraction for Elaine seemed to be complimented by this harmonious session. He leaned over and kissed her.

Her hips jutted upwards! His cock hid inside of her. Both wanted orgasm and both appeared ready to explode! They were so close to this upheaval!

Her moaning and his grunts grew louder and louder. He pushed harder and quicker into her while she pushed back at him.

"Ohhh, Jamison! Oh yes, honey, I love you. I love you, Ohhh! Yes, harder honey, harder baby!"

He grunted more often, pushing her, faster and faster. She was attempting to hold something, finally grabbing hold of his backside. Her fingers dug into him. He sustained the pain of that for the pleasure she provided him.

He grunted even more often. She moaned louder and more frequently. His body rose up, then down as he quickly penetrated her garden! She opened up wider as she consumed the colossal size cock.

Finally, a loud shriek came from her, continuing on, as she erupted in waves. Her muscles convulsed as she unloaded! Cum spewed everywhere as it rapidly rushed out! She gushed and she released herself down her thighs and over her butt cheeks!

His cum unloaded within her and she felt his bursts as if a water hydrant had been opened up! As could be expected, he unleashed a wild flood into her. She loved the feeling of his hot cum pushing its way through like a river.

12