Black Rose Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit, she was in trouble… the boy was dying of aids. How sweet and romantic…

His eyes moved tot he girl as he lifted the little sandwich to his mouth and chopped down on it. The thing tasted like paper, but it was gonna fill him up. His eyes were locked on her as the boy left the store angered. This was funny, but it was a drama played out many times before. The woman was now in tears as she moved to the counter once more and looked for anyone who could at least get an order in before she was gonna break. But that could not be, she ran outside and began to scream now as her makeup was beginning to drag down her eyes.

He looked down and took another bite from it, as he felt disgusted now. The sandwich was groggy and making him sick. Standing up and moving out of the café, he walked over to her.

His cigarette almost dead, he puffed on it and flicked it away then looked to her. Pulling another free as he walked over to her with a smile. Offering her one with a smile as he tilted his head. She shook her head as she stepped away from him. Lighting the new cigarette and looking around this hot day. Beginning to walk away from her as he began his journey to the library. It was time for some life searches and a check up on which the Baker family had dealings with. Maybe later, right now, it was time to eat something and get a good nights rest. Tonight was the perfect night, not now.

12