Black Slave Auction Ch. 07

Story Info
Renee and Master move forward.
2.3k words
4.27
33.9k
17

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers

Introduction

I lie in my Master's arms. He is so broad and encompassing as I plaster myself against him. I'm shaking from what was sure to be an endless night before he rescued me. He is not the typical hero from the romance novel. Master is an older white male with smoker's teeth and a cane he uses sometimes to offset his growing belly. The only really conventional beauty he has is in his green eyes. They are the same green eyes he shares with his younger brother, but the mind is different. Master only lets me submit if it is the choice I made. He has made it perfectly clear that he doesn't need me. Even though he is scared that I'll leave, I'm sure it is for my benefit more than it is for his own. So when I chose to stay, imagine my surprise when I was nearly taken from it.

Part One

Shara had told me that I would never see Master again, but in my slave heart, I had known different. Master would come for me, I believed deeply. I just knew that he would have known what my choice had been. He had to have known that I would choose him. I had chosen him. So I was not entirely surprised when he showed up with fire blazing behind him. He knew that I wanted him. He knew that I loved him. Mostly he knew that I chose him.

I'm ahead of myself though. Let's start near the beginning of the night. Shara had taken me to a hotel. I finally was able to see something of the city I was in, but it was still rural at best. The hotel she had taken me too was very Norman Bates with a large sign outside saying vacancy. They had un-blindfolded me just before pulling up. I think they wanted me to have hope, but I'm not sure they understood just how much hope I did have.

Michael's hand firmly on my thigh had let me know not to scream. His other hand against my backside told me not to run. I hadn't really thought about either before feeling his hands. His hands could garner so many emotions. I blink back thoughts of his hands over mine massaging my love and pushing me to cum over and through myself for his enjoyment. No, I mustn't think about the softness of his hands. These two meant business. Revenge is the most dangerous motivator on the planet. Shara felt like I had wronged her with Master and Michael had just suffered from an ego shot. Now motivated by revenge, hands could do some terrible things.

Inside the room, it had been freezing. There was mold growing in every crevasse. Something scurried across the room and hid itself under the bed. I instantly began to itch from things that may not be there.

"I'm so cold," I said to deaf ears. They had no reason to listen to me any longer.

"What now?" Michael seemed perturbed.

I cringed at the thought of what they might do to me. If bored enough, Michael can be capable of real damage. Shara was so starved for attention; she might have give up the reigns. To get rid of me might not have caused much suspicion except from my editor who wouldn't really look for me. My only hopeful thought is that Master would know. I didn't know how he would know or that if he did that he would come, but I did have hope.

I had hope as Shara slapped me hard across the face sending me spiraling on to the bed. She was very harsh like a wild animal as she straddled me pressing her knees into my thighs. She kept me spread open and in the midst of all the chaos I had lost my clothes. I had been spread wide open when Master entered calmly and sure of himself.

"What a beautiful sight," Master said bursting through the door.

My breath caught in my throat at the sound of him.

"Let her go Shara," he said angrily to the light brown skinned woman that I use to think of as innocent. The same woman who I thought of as sister had transformed into something maddening and guilty.

She froze at his voice. I think in the back of her mind she too knew he would come. I could physically see her recoil as if she had been hit.

"You came for her," Shara says almost child-like now. Her tiny face stares at the massive man in the doorway.

"Yes," he says taking up a large volume of the room, "I did come for her."

It was hard for Shara to hear him say 'her' and not mean herself. Shara has loved Master for a very long time. It is a different type of love though and Master knows it. He appreciates her. She is a beautiful brown skinned girl, but he never had to break her. I was a challenge. I was the strong black female that chose to submit, even though I had other choices. Shara in a way felt like she had no other choice. She liked the superiority role-play, but she had a hard time separating one white man from another. She would feel connected to any Master, because she thought of herself as lowly. I've never thought of myself as lesser than I am.

Master stands in the doorway as Shara slides off of me. I rushed into Master's arms, knowing exactly who he is. I rush into Masters' arms knowing exactly who I am.

Part Two

Lying awake with the rain pouring just outside the window, I feel reborn. Master's arms are wrapped around me pulling my chocolate skin close to his own pale flesh. My hands are nestled on his chest and his are in my thick black hair.

"I want to tell you something," he says slowly.

A million things run through my mind. I remember the woman who I associated as Master's wife and the eyes of a child, but there wasn't love there. I take a deep breath realizing that it doesn't really matter what he is about to say, I'll love him anyways.

"If you wish to tell me something, then I will listen," I say pushing my naked flesh into him until we are almost one. His soft belly molds against my flat abdomen. One day I have hope that it will swell with his babies.

"My name is Gregory Jones, and this is not my house," he starts, "I've been looking for you my whole life."

This was all a façade he says. He and his brother created this fantasy more for the women than for themselves. He tells me that somewhere along the lines things got blurred. The white woman had given him a child, but she wasn't his wife. His brother had lost his sense of reality all together. He wasn't expecting to meet someone like me, but since he had, he wanted to be himself again. The problem is he isn't quite sure who himself is.

He tells me that he grew up in Virginia in an all black neighborhood, but that no one ever blurred the lines. Good white boys married good white girls. He says it was the eighties when he was in his twenties when he had his first black experience. I place him in his fifties. It didn't really matter how he might be, because I had already fallen in love.

"Her name was Tisha and she was dark and beautiful. She was so independent, not at all like the white women my family and friends were thrusting at me. Everyone wanted me to settle down, but not with Tisha. They wanted her gone because they didn't understand my love for her. One night we lay in each other's arms with my cock placed inside her. I wanted her to have my babies. I wanted the world to see the product two different races could make. My family must have known, because they came for us then," he murmurs distantly.

I can see the pain in his green eyes. I'm enamored by the story. He continues. He continues even thought the pain is etched into his face. His family had been discreet and he had been weak. They dragged her out in the middle of the night and he hadn't fought to hear from her again. They probably didn't hurt her, but he hurt her because he didn't fight for her.

"I remember her nude body so vividly. Her curved hips and ass hit the carpeted floor before her hands had a chance to help her. She looked up at me with deep brown eyes. I knew what she wanted, but I was too weak to give it to her," he says placidly.

He holds me closer now until we are almost one. He knows I won't leave him. The fact that he can be weak gives me strength.

I press my lips to his taking in his familiar tobacco smell. My fear of him was long gone. His eyes ignite against the shadows as we kiss deeper, and more passionately. His hands explore every inch of me and I start to tingle. I feel him harden against my abdomen as her grabs my backside. He rolls me over and lets his weight fall on to me.

I am his slave. He finds himself inside my wetting sex. He isn't tender as he pushes himself deep within me. I let out a moan which seems to egg him on as he places my hands above my head encased in his own muscular hands. He slides slickly into me, slapping against me. He is so solid that he is filling me up.

"Cum inside me," I beg.

"I will" he says getting onto his knees, "not yet though, I want to enjoy this."

He instructs me to keep my hands above my head as he explores with his own worn hands across my face and down my neck. I can't breathe because my orgasm is building so deeply. His hands caress my breasts. A flick of the nipples and I'm tightening around him. Another flick and I am about to betray him. I don't want to be punished, but it is so hard to hold on.

"Don't cum," he instructs bending to take my nipple into his mouth.

I'm high off my own body. My thoughts escape to a world outside our own. How did I get here?

"Please," I beg in shortened breaths.

"Not yet," he says turning us so I'm on top of him.

I straddle him. His hands grab my hips as he thrusts deeply inside me. My body fits perfectly on top of his. He helps to guide me into a rhythm I can't find on my own. He is so deep. My knees begin to buckle. I can't hold on. I want to, but I can't.

"Now?" I beg him to let me cum. I beg him with my mouth, eyes, and every other inch of my body which might make him bend.

"Now," he responds to my exasperated yelp. We cum. We cum together in a mass of swollen flesh and wet skin. He unloads inside me. He groans and peels his nails down my flesh.

"Now you are mine," he says looking into my eyes.

I press my face to his, "and you are mine."

Part Three

Slave auctions are always hot and always surreal. Master sits beside me in a carriage he bought for my birthday. It's funny that he thought all of this was a façade, but he was really meant for it.

"I think she is cute," I point to a light skinned doll baby on the platform.

"Maybe too cute," he responds fanning himself under that multi-colored sun.

"I love you," I say as she is sold to some other white Master in the crowd.

"I know," he says, "and I you. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't be me."

He is right. He is always right. I had pushed him to buy the plantation style home. I had pushed him to take on another slave. He seemed the most happy when he wore his mask.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me as a beautiful black girl walks onto the platform.

She is darker than I am with larger breasts and a slimmer waist. She is the one. We both know it, but neither of us is saying anything. The bidding starts and Master is late to enter. He wins. We win.

I walk up to the white man conducting the auction, point to Master, and pay the money. He eyes me curiously. Maybe he remembers me.

"Thank you Sir," I say politely.

I meet the chocolate girl around back. She is completely self aware in her nudity as she stands with her hands on her hips.

"My name is Costa," she says.

"A nickname?"

"Yes," she responds politely.

"Renee," I offer and she seems pleased. I blindfold her and lead her to the carriage. She won't know Master until Master is ready.

(COSTA)

My name is Aubrey Daily. I go by Costa. I am a reporter. I'm following up on a lead that a reporter went missing on. My editor believes that Renee has been brain washed. He expresses that he is scared that I'll be brain washed as well. I'm too strong to be torn down by a secret society. I have to much to lose not to blow this whole operation wide open. Sure, there is an element of danger in all this that one might find sexy. What I find the sexiest, is that I get to play a part. I have always been one hell of an actress...

(To be continued in COSTA)

subwryter
subwryter
169 Followers