Black Slave Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Black woman entertains white boyfriend.
1.3k words
3.59
42.1k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Right now, I’m on my hands and knees, obediently sucking my Master Jason Richards long and thick White cock. He loves what I do. That’s why I am his favorite Black slut. We’re having some fun in our Back Bay apartment in downtown Boston. My name is Nikki Eleanor Georges. And I am a bisexual Black female submissive ( in the BDSM scene ) who enjoys submitting to White men and occasionally White women. I love playing the role of the Black female slave who is used sexually by her dominant White Master. Lots of Black women and Black men in the BDSM scene have similar fantasies. Get used to it.

I’ve been sucking on Jason’s eight-inch, uncircumcised White rod of manly power for several minutes. Holding onto the leash attached to my neck, he urges me to keep going. I look up at my Master while serving him. He’s six feet three inches tall, lean, with long Black hair, light bronze skin and pale blue eyes. Half Irish and half Jewish. Unlike most Jewish males, he’s uncut and proud. I love that about him. I think natural men are better. Their members are more sensitive. I gently stroke his balls and he moans in pleasure.

When we first met, people really didn’t think we’d go out. Jason Richards had recently divorced his ex-wife, Lorelei Lee, a hot Asian chick who only married him for his money. They met while he was visiting a province of China with his mentor Wendell Davis, his father’s best friend and the senior partner of his law firm. I’m one of the new associates at Davis & Richards, one of Boston’s top law firms. Jason once told me he was intimidated by me. A lot of people are. I stand six feet two inches tall when barefoot, I’m heavyset, big-bottomed and voluptuous, as they say. My skin is a really dark shade of brown. I used to be a varsity wrestler in high school. I ran cross country and played rugby back at Suffolk University. Many men and women find me almost unapproachable during my days in law school. Yeah, people often assume I’m a cold, domineering person simply because I’m a tall Black Amazon. They tend to keep these notions in their minds until they actually meet me.

Jason and I had a lot more in common than I previously thought. For starters, we were both aspiring young lawyers in the city. And we were both bisexual, and had relationships with people who didn’t understand us. My last relationship was with a Latino guy named Jose who didn’t accept my bisexuality. Jason’s relationship with my immediate romantic predecessor ended because she was a gold-digger. After his divorce fell through, he got a job working for his father’s law firm and shied away from women. I found myself attracted to this sexy White guy and I wouldn’t relent. In the end, my persistence paid off. We started dating and eventually fell in love. Three weeks ago, we got engaged. Recently, I discovered that Jason was into the BDSM scene. I can’t tell you how happy that makes me. The man I loved liked the same activities I did. This really brought us closer together. Which explains what we’re doing right now.

I suck Jason’s cock until he shoots his cum all over my face. Lots of women don’t like it when a man sprays his cum all over them. I’m not one of these females. Nah, I really enjoy getting cum all over my face. I guess you could say I consider sperm to be the most natural of face creams. It keeps my skin so smooth and soft. I lick every last drop of Jason’s precious manly seed. Until he’s clean. Smiling, he pulls me to my feet and kisses me. We’re in love, you see. Jason pushes me onto the bed and shoves his cock into my pussy. It hurts so good. Jason kisses me passionately, and I wrap my arms around his torso as he pumps his dick into my snatch. I love it when he fucks me roughly. Nothing like a session of rough sex to really get me going.

Jason stops kissing me and looks into my eyes while fucking me. I smile, and urge him to get rough with me. He does. Grabbing my throat, he slams me against the bed while drilling his cock into my pussy. Yeah, that’s what I love. When my man gets rough with me during sex. I love a dominant man. I want him to take me roughly and make me submit to him. Until then can I feel like a real woman. Jason understands that better than most. He’s really giving it to me as hard as he can. And I can’t get enough of it. He rams it hard into me, making my pussy hurt. I wrap my legs around his waist, and press his hard body against mine. I want his cock deeper inside of me. I want him to fuck me like he’s frigging paying for it. Many men and women I’ve been with don’ t know how to properly dominate me. it’s not as easy as it looks. It’s more than just a physical or sexual thing. It’s an emotional and psychological connection as well. Amateur males and females who don’t really know what they’re doing become really obvious to an expert Black female submissive like myself. You simply can’t fake your way through it. Trust me. You simply can’t. It’s just not doable.

Jason slams his dick into me until he cums, and I feel the hot spray of his seed deep inside of me. It’s a most welcome flood. He rests on top of me and remains inside of me. He’s still hard even after he came. It’s an amazing thing to feel. Looking into my eyes, he asks a question. I look right back into his eyes, and answer him. Smiling, he kisses me. We’re still not done. I have something else in mind. I gently push him off me, and dart away on all fours. While fleeing, I shake my big Black ass. Jason’s eyes light up. He knows what this means. He pounces after me as I try to flee. He forces my ass cheeks wide open, and slides a finger into me. I smile. Yeah, that’s the spot.

Jason fingers me for a moment, then replaces his finger with his manhood. Pressing his cock against my backdoor, he pushes it inside. I sigh in anticipated pleasure as Jason enters my ass. I’ve been with eleven women and nine men since I graduated college. Jason is the first person I let anywhere near my ass. That’s because I love and trust him. He gently places his hands on my hips and starts pumping away. I feel his dick sliding deep into my ass, and I love it. Jason gently makes love to my ass, rough when I ask for it, and tender when I beg for it. He fucks me just the way I like it, and I guess that’s why I keep coming back for more. We rock the bed and fill the apartment with our passionate screams. I think the neighbors might think we’re amateur porn stars or something. Or just a really passionate couple. Whatever. I don’t care. I’m just a young woman having fun with the man she loves. And that’s that.

When dawn comes, it finds Jason and I wrapped in each other’s arms. He smiles at me and I smile at him. The man I love. It’s snowing outside. That’s Massachusetts for it. The most snow accumulation in North America, after the state of Alaska and the entirety of Canada. Jason kisses me, then gets up. He tells me he’s going to shovel. I’m coming out to shovel with him. We’re going to brave the icy elements together. He’s pleasantly surprised and kisses me again. We’re in love, you see.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers