Black Star Ch. 03: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

They didn't say a word, they didn't need to, just snuggled together in the darkness with each other, having never turned the lights on.

* * *

Awaking in the morning, Beth found herself still in his arms, turned on her side now with him spooning her, but still together. She gave a little stretch and snuggled back in, just feeling safe and secure with him. It was still dark outside, barely getting light in the cold spring morning, though winter was still hanging on with long, icy fingers. She thought back to the dark morning when she'd first woken up with him, back at her place after their first real date.

It'd started with her going to his shop of course, making her intentions clear. He was very pleased to see her, flattered by her evident interest and was quite happy to offer her his personal services. She'd decided to use the opportunity of a little new work to bond with him, doing something that'd been on her mind for a while. After seeing Avril's new piercing the previous night she'd decided to finally get her nipple pierced, and was sure he would relish the opportunity to do it for her, though that wasn't why she'd gone to get it done by him. He clearly had the skilful hands to do it, and it was a way in to get to know him for real on a level playing field.

She wasn't used to making the first move, usually she had men coming to her, attracted by her sexy, succulent allure. So with a deep breath, feeling nervous despite having boldly had sex with him in public and then engaged in a threesome with Avril Lavigne in a cupboard the previous evening, she'd followed him to his area of work, let him sit her down, and then slowly removed her top.

He assured her that he could remember every detail of how she'd looked that day, and that delightful moment when she'd pulled her snug black top off over her head to reveal she wasn't even wearing a bra, leaving her full, perky breasts to fend for themselves. She had curves in all the right places, and he'd paused momentarily to take her in before regaining his professional attitude and going about his task. They'd talked quite casually though as he did it, clamping and piercing her nipple as she grit her teeth, feeling it more than she had during any of her other piercings. After fitting her with a nice stainless steel ring, she'd put her top back on and thanked him for the work, which was just how she'd wanted it despite her distracting him. Turning to leave for the front of the shop, he'd surprised and excited her by suddenly making a move, grabbing her hand and pulling her back, his other arm pulling confidently around her slender waist as he drew her close to kiss her passionately.

She'd been a little taken aback but mused at the sudden arousal it'd induced, immediately kissing him back hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth, letting him feel her tongue stud as she did and sliding her arm round his shoulders as he pulled her up onto her toes to snog her. Afterwards he'd immediately asked if he could take her out that night, which she'd agreed to, saying she'd come back and meet him at his shop. It'd been the start of the hungry passion that endured through their relationship, both of them so free with their emotions and lust for one another, meaning they had a fantastic and highly active sex life. They hadn't had any more threesomes, but frankly they were all one another needed.

That night he'd taken her for a fantastic evening of live music at one of the local bars, accompanied by plenty of drinks and then they'd moved to an underground sort of club, where the talking stopped and their chemistry took over. Their date had led into them dancing sexily together after both getting pretty buzzed, their need for each other spilling over as they kissed passionately amongst the noise and bustle of the others around them. After getting worked up, she'd asked him back to her place, something she wouldn't normally do. Whilst she might've had sex with him in the club the previous evening, part of her rebellious streak, she didn't do that with guys she genuinely liked and wanted more with, she made them wait to find out if they were really interested in something special.

But with him, it was different. She'd already made a move the previous night, and they clearly wanted each other and somehow Beth just knew it was for more than a one-night stand, and so the question was asked. With another deep kiss, he'd said yes, that he'd very much like to go back to her place with a cheeky, warming smile that made her sure it was the right choice. But the night of firsts hadn't ended there, as after she took him back to her apartment and they'd torn each other's clothes off, they'd had anal sex. She'd just wanted it; remembering how he was clearly an ass man, knowing he'd done it with Avril and she herself enjoyed it. Through her tipsy haze and after a few fantastic minutes on her back enjoying strokes of him into her juicy pussy, she'd rolled over and told him to lube up, resulting in a fantastic, vigorous anal that'd given her a mind-blowing orgasm when combined with him rubbing her clit, and him a release that left him totally gone afterwards.

Waking up the next morning beside him, close to him like she was now, she'd just known they had something more than the carnal lust that'd overtaken them. After he'd woken up, they cuddled, kissed and he'd finished what he'd started the previous night with her pussy to both their pleasures before getting in the shower together.

That was months ago now, and that same raw passion was still there, but atop a foundation of love, trust and connection to one another. Looking up at him, she just took him in before leaning up to lightly kiss under his chin, wanting to gently wake him. His alarm would go off soon anyway, and she wanted just a little more time with him this morning. He stirred lightly, but didn't wake, making her kiss a little firmer and snuggle against him, but he just instinctively pulled her in a little closer and shifted to stay under the warmth of the covers. Beth smiled to herself, then dragged her tongue up his neck, making him shiver slightly, before she gently slid down under the covers. She knew exactly where she was going, and nuzzled slightly at his already semi-hard manhood, giving a grin at the fact he was always hard if she did anything at all, even when he was almost asleep. Giving a few soft kisses, she felt him start to swell, then dragged her tongue up his length, encouraging him into a rapidly engorging erection, which she wrapped her hand around, stroking him softly before she sank him into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh fuck, Beth," he groaned sleepily, his body arching at the sudden sensations on his body so soon after waking, making her feel deliciously naughty as she started to suck firmly and bob her head expertly up and down his cock, quickly getting her pierced tongue into the action on him to make him shudder. His hands grabbed at the sheets of the before he settled down to relax into her early morning blowjob, feeling her ease off just a little so he could just enjoy the hugely satisfying sensation of his hot girlfriend giving him a blowjob first thing in the morning. A hand found its way onto her shoulder, and then into her long, dark hair, just gently holding and guiding her, not that she needed any. She found it strangely nice to have his hand there as she sucked enthusiastically on his cock, integrating long, slow pullbacks up his length between her steady, sucking bobs, her cheeks hollowing with the vacuum.

He had his eyes shut, so comfy and warm beneath the covers, which were rhythmically rising and falling from the most luscious wake up call. She was easily the best blowjob he'd ever had, and not just because of the tongue stud she was applying effectively to him as she worked up and down. Suddenly, his peaceful ecstasy was interrupted by his phone piping up, his sound for a text message going off; He'd never got around to turning it off the previous night after having fantastic sex with Beth. He paused a moment and then reached over for it from the side unit. Beth felt him shift to get it, but she didn't stop, just continuing to suck dutifully, something she knew made him happy. She didn't make a fuss over things like that, she just sucked him off when he needed it, because he'd happily return the favour to her later on. He paused however, his thrusts matching her sucking suddenly fading.

"Holy fuck," he said, which did make Beth stop, sliding her mouth from his stiff cock and quickly pulling herself up from under the covers to him. Instinctively however her hand slid onto his manhood and started to gently squeeze and stroke to keep him going.

"What's the matter?" she asked, emerging from the covers and looking to him, seeing him staring at his phone. She looked to it, and saw that the text message was showing the name Avril Lavigne, with an attachment logo on it.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" she said softly, her hand carefully stroking him, feeling him throb in her hand. He hadn't contacted Avril since shortly after their previous carnal encounter when, as she'd asked, he'd sent her photos of him stroking himself with her sexy side-tied black panties and told her he was doing it over the array of pictures he had of her, both taken by him and given by her. She'd replied to tell him how hot she found that, and that soon as she got some quiet time she intended to go and rub at her newly pierced pussy. She'd thanked him for doing it for her as well, saying how it wasn't as tender now and that the ball under her clit hood just made her come incredibly hard with minimal work, and that her new record now was somewhere around thirty seconds.

He'd followed it up by sending her a video clip of him using the fleshlight she'd had made for him specially, along with saying how he was watching the sexy videos he had of her, including the sex tape they'd made and a couple she'd included for him on the memory card, where she'd filmed herself generally showing off and exposing herself, fingering her pussy and enjoying a vibrator. She'd treated him to a picture of her doggy style in a mirror holding the vibrating bullet he'd bought her on her clit with the buttplug in her ass, and a message saying how horny he got her, and it almost tempted her to come back to him for more. Later he'd shared all this with Beth, every photo and video, the messages, which had got her very horny and eager herself to get another taste of Avril Lavigne.

Looking at the message on his phone, he clicked to open it, and was immediately greeted by a saucy picture from Avril. They both looked at it intently, drinking in the detail of a close up photo of her neatly shaved pussy, showing off her clit hood piercing, which was now sporting a barbell. It was also only one picture of three, and he swiped to the next shot, which was her posing full frontal, arms behind her head, not even attempting to hide her face from it. He moved to the last one, which was her turned away, with her legs wide apart on some tall heels, back arched to show off her fine arse and treasures below. Beth noticed how hard he'd got in her hand, loving the pictures and the fact she'd sent them to him.

"Those are some hot pics," she breathed, finding them sexy herself since she was bisexual, and had enjoyed particular fun with Avril.

"Yeah," he said, eyeing the last one before flicking over to the message itself, which read:

"Hey, I'm gonna be in town in a couple of weeks -- Avril xxx".

It was as simple as that, her meaning was clear. They knew she was in town; they had tickets for her concert in a couple of weeks time, and whilst the thought had definitely crossed his mind that she'd be around and he'd fantasised about what could happen, he'd never expected to get a message from her.

"Fuck," he said simply, staring at the message. He flicked back to the images, slowly scrolling through them, ogling Avril's incredible body. His cock was rock hard in Beth's hand, the hardest it'd been all morning, her soft grip slipping over it slowly, taking in its contours. She knew he was thinking of the cute Canadian at that moment, but she didn't mind, Avril was a fantasy and she knew he still thought of her after what their exciting past. However, she knew something that could make him think of her again.

"Just look at her sexy pictures baby," she purred, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek, before she slowly slipped back down underneath the covers. He stared at Avril's hot pictures, loving her slender, toned body, and the barbell through her delicate hood, and the fact it showed that she was trying new things with the piercing he'd given her. His concentration was shaken by Beth's hot mouth slipping back onto his hard cock however, and then shattered as she immediately turned it up to eleven, sucking him hard and deep, pushing down in a single motion to take his entire thick length into her throat as her tongue attacked ferociously with the stud.

"Ohh fuck," he gasped, his eyes squeezing shut as his spare hand pushed back into her hair, immediately pulling her back down to deepthroat as she started to pull back. Beth smiled to herself and worked with him, giving him exactly what he wanted by pressing herself to his pelvis and sucking him powerfully. He tried to look back to his phone but it was as if she knew what he was doing, as she pulled back from the base of him to apply her vacuum like mouth to his head, her tongue going into overdrive as she worked her barbell into his most sensitive areas, making him shake and drop the phone onto the bed. She was sure of this as his other hand moved under the covers to take hold of her head.

Beth just went with it, letting him run with the rush for a minute as he took a good hold of her head and started to thrust up into her mouth, pumping himself across her tongue to her throat before he gave a few deep, long pushes to get full depth. She didn't even gag, being good at deepthroat and happy to please him. They had some fantastic rough sex at times, and she'd let him throat fuck her on more than one occasion. He calmed down though and released her, leaving her to do the work, which she happily resumed as he dropped back onto the pillows in ecstasy to just let her suck him off. She knew exactly what he liked and gave it to him, making him feel the climax start to build deep in his body as she sucked, working at his head to build the intensity and mixing it with the deep, pressure-building effect of deepthroating him, her cheeks hollowing to rub at the sides of his shaft.

"Oh Beth, Beth," he groaned, pushing up to meet her, knowing she loved to hear him moan her name as she pleasured him. She reached up to put a hand on his stomach to tell him she knew just what she was doing to him, and that it was absolutely fine. His grasp tightened in her long, silky hair as she showed off her impressive skills, her other hand lightly squeezing his balls as she bobbed vigorously up and down his length, letting her tongue work onto his head just right in both directions with every one, driving him towards a fantastic climax, one that he felt might just overwhelm him. He stiffened a little in her mouth, letting her know exactly where he was at, but knowing he'd do his utmost to resist her oral assault. With an ever increasing speed, suction and skill she broke through that barrier, making him almost double up in pleasure, wondering where the hell she found such reserves.

"Fuck," he groaned deeply in a long, strained breath as he yanked the raven hair beauty down on his cock and exploded, burying his granite-hard erection into her throat, her chin pressed to his balls as he gave several hard, intense spasms as he ejaculated thickly. Beth felt every swell and burst of his cock, loving the sensation of his climax inside her, especially her mouth as her tongue was able to take in every pulsing, talent-confirming moment, tasting his hot, salty load as he emptied his balls deep into her mouth, feeling them squeezing powerfully in her hand as his body responded to the fantastic orgasm she'd induced in him. Without the slightest complaint she let him hold her down and swallowed, knowing he could feel that extra stimulation on his sensitive head as she did, sucking firmly and working her tongue powerfully to draw the last of his load into her mouth before he gave a gasp at the sensitivity, stopping her with a firm pull of her hair.

His gasping was the only sound to break the silence of the room, a sheen of sweat over his body as Beth pulled away, gave a final swallow and slipped up from under the covers, smiling as she saw his totally satisfied but exhausted expression as he lazily glanced to her with a grateful grin. She leaned over to give him a quick peck on the cheek and rested her head down on his shoulder, not saying at word. After a morning performance like that she didn't need to say anything, and he wouldn't be able to either, nothing coherent at least. He fell into a light doze, his breathing deepening and slowing a little, Beth loving the sounds of his body before she too dozed off, snuggled under the covers with him, till the rude shrieking of his alarm broke their snooze, making him aggressively reach out and batter it into submission, eventually finding the off button.

"I don't wanna get up," he grumbled, pushing his hand through his hair as he gave a stretch, Beth doing her utmost not to be moved at all, wanting to stay comfortably dozing on him.

"Mm I know," she mumbled, sliding onto the pillow and reaching up to lazily brush his face with her fingers, not even opening her eyes.

"Fucking work," he growled, tetchy because he'd not had his first cigarette of the day, and he didn't want to leave his lovely warm bed with his smoking hot girlfriend in it. She just smiled and sank down into the bed, pulling the covers about her as he slid out from under them, standing up in the gloom with another stretch.

He left her to sleep, grabbing what he needed to get ready and leaving the bedroom to give her peace and quiet. He stealthily moved about the flat as he got himself dressed, sorted out his hair, made some simple breakfast and took a couple of minutes to enjoy his first cigarette of the day on his chilly balcony with his cup of coffee, blowing the smoke into the biting morning air. He couldn't wait for some warmer weather now; winter felt like it'd dragged on for ages, and he wanted to spring to break through so they got some sun, could get to the beach, get on their surfboards and crucially so that Beth would wear the sexy little bikini he'd bought her. Taking one last, long, cigarette-killing drag on his Marlboro, he flicked it from the balcony and blew the smoke slowly out into the cold air as he turned back to the door to go in. Locking it behind him, he put his mug in the kitchen and then got his stuff together, pulling his jacket on and heading quietly out of his place, leaving his gorgeous brunette sleeping soundly.

His Friday morning passed smoothly, pausing to go and collect breakfast for him and his partner from a place down the street. He looked after himself, but a nice unhealthy breakfast at the end of the week wouldn't hurt him, and it reminded him that the weekend had arrived. He had a long job on after breakfast; a guy had booked a few hours of his time for a large, detailed tattoo, part of an ongoing masterpiece that he'd already spent plenty of time on. That took him through till lunch as his partner dealt with piercings and some smaller, quicker tattoos they had booked. Business was going alright, but it could be better.

He was pleasantly interrupted by Beth texting him, to let him know she'd had a nice long lie-in and hot shower. The brisk morning and her awesome blowjob felt like days ago rather than hours now, and he glanced at the time to momentarily wonder how long it'd be before he was done. Not that he could get home to her; she'd be at work at the bar by then, and she wasn't going to make it easy evidently, as the message from Avril seemed to have stirred her up, and the next message from her had an attachment. Opening it immediately, the phone took a moment and then revealed a full body shot of Beth, in glorious resolution, wearing one of his favourite sets of black underwear, which consisted of a ribbed balconette bra and sheer, tight little panties that showed her smoothness and hood bar, combined with a pair of long lace-topped hold-up stockings.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers