Black Star Ch. 03: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
739 Followers

"Fuck," he murmured, gazing at the picture, lusting for her, even if she was being a bit of a prick-tease.

"What's up?" his partner said, walking past as he put his phone away.

"Beth, teasing me," he said, getting back to what he was doing.

"Nice, can't complain at that. Don't forget what makes you happy when you've got it," he said philosophically, knowing him and how he'd been when he was single and the wreckage of his previous girlfriend. He didn't answer, as he knew he wouldn't. He'd had enough lessons in love, and he knew how Beth completed him. He wasn't gonna let her go.

Beth continued to tease him with sexy messages through the rest of the afternoon, evidently intent on getting him revved up. She clearly wanted some kind of primal lust built up in him for when he got his hands on her, but frankly he didn't need her teasing to get that. She teased that he'd have to wait for her to finish work, which would be late as it was a Friday night, and that he'd just have to be patient for her. He assured her he'd keep himself in check, and as soon as he got his hands on her she'd be in trouble. She just said she'd hold him to that.

Thankfully he had quite a busy afternoon to keep him going, between Beth's messages at least, so the time passed alright, focussing on his work. As soon as he got into the detail of a tattoo, he just zoned out, blocking the world completely as he concentrated on his craft. It was almost like meditation, able to calm his mind as he got on with the task at hand, which also happened to pay his bills. They finished with the last customers before six, and then went their separate ways. He was looking forward to a later start on the Saturday, since they both wanted a lie-in and had agreed to give themselves a bit of a break.

"Have a good night mate," he said to his partner, locking up the shop.

"You too, have fun with Beth," he said with a smile, giving a wink and a laugh as they fist-bumped.

"Will do," he said, before they went their own ways. He took a brief detour via a favourite takeaway of his to pick up a curry, since he was eating alone and it was a Friday, before walking the few minutes back to his place. He got in and got the TV on, sat down on his welcoming sofa and enjoyed his food, before heading to the bathroom. He lathered up and got the beautiful Dovo razor from its polished stand, giving it a quick strop before starting to shave, at a pace that would've astonished anyone unskilled with the potentially lethal blade. As it glided over his face he though of Avril; her message and pictures, how she'd bought it for him to shave her pussy with, giving her a deep, sexual thrill. Losing focus for a moment, he turned the blade over slightly and cut himself under the jaw line, the incredibly sharp edge cutting through his skin effortlessly.

It was no big deal though, and he carried on, swiftly finishing before getting in the shower, feeling great after a long day. After he was done, he slid back onto the sofa with a cup of tea and relaxed, intending to enjoy the couple of free hours he now had to take in a few of his favourite shows and just rest without worry. He wished he could be relaxing with Beth, but she had to work. He got her other nights, and he'd have her later, pausing to look at her picture again. He passed the evening with a light doze on his sofa and a film, before pulling himself up feeling more refreshed as the clock eased into the early hours of Saturday morning. Getting his helmet and jacket on, he pulled on his boots and then left his place to go and collect Beth, the time going on past one in the morning.

He felt the chill in the air, shivering slightly as he got onto his bike and started it up, the Triumph turning and then revving into life. He throttled it a bit to get it going, then settled himself on the saddle and kicked away the stand, moving easily away from his parking space. Glancing up, he realised he'd left a light on, but he sure as hell wasn't going back for it. He headed out of the car park, squeezing the throttle to accelerate out in the road. The bike started, then suddenly the back wheel spun up as he hit a slippery patch on the edge of the road, the engine giving a sudden scream, all in a moment that made his heart lurch, a rush going through him as he controlled the bike and headed more carefully down the road.

Opening the throttle again he sped confidently away from his place to go and collect Beth from the bar. The ride was uneventful and he just enjoyed the feel of the bike beneath him as he went to collect his brunette vixen, still thinking of what he'd do to her after her day of teasing as he pulled up and parked the bike near the front of the bar, the last people still heading home after being expelled at closing time. He knew he'd have to wait a few minutes, so put his helmet on his saddle and got a cigarette out, lighting up and feeling the smooth, hot sensation spread into his chest at the first pull of it, taking his time with it as he waited. It seemed this always happened, he arrived early and ended up smoking beside his bike; perhaps he should leave later and then he'd not be encouraged to smoke.

Beth finally emerged from the bar, finishing her shift as the time was going on towards two in the morning as he stood, arms-folded beside his bike against the cold. She smiled as she approached, a little hint of playfulness, as she knew what he'd been thinking about. She didn't realised however that the thoughts she'd induced were keeping him warm, and he hadn't been able to shake the thought of her in her sexy sheer underwear from his mind. The mere flick of the edge of her short, snug dress was enough to hint at the sexiness beneath, and he simply couldn't hold back; he couldn't wait to get her all the way home. With a pull of her hand he yanked her into his arms, making her stumble slightly on her heels and fall into his grasp. His other arm immediately went around her waist, holding her tightly to him as he planted a deep, passionate kiss on her, his lust and want her evident.

Beth was a little taken aback by the sudden move, but his ardour was an energy she could feel, the way he was just taking her, dominating her, turned her on like nothing else, making her immediately feel a tingle rush through her pussy as it wettened, squeezing her legs together as his other hand pushed into her long hair, pulling her head suddenly aside to kiss and bite at her neck.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, glad everyone around the bar had faded away as she pressed herself to him instinctively. She sucked at is tongue as it delved into her mouth, wrapping hers around it, letting him feel her tongue stud as his other hand gave her arse a good squeeze. Suddenly he broke away, making her give a gasp as it interrupted her, already turning away with a strong grab of her hand, pulling her towards the alley at the side of the bar. Managing to co-ordinate her legs, she followed him, clacking across the pavement as he took her commandingly into the alleyway, his dominance clear and unchallenged.

"Wait, hang on, we shouldn't..." she whispered, looking around, feeling the exhilarating rush through her body, her heart pounding. He stopped and drew her to him as he turned back to her, grabbing both her wrists and pushing her back against the cold wall as he kissed her hard again.

"Don't talk," he said, before kissing her more, and she didn't try, and didn't resist him. He released her wrists to grab her hips and pull her skirt up, revealing her see-through panties and smoothly shaven pussy as he ground into her, Beth able to easily feel his hardness for her. She wanted him as badly as she wanted her, the rush and excitement pumping through them both. Her hands immediately went to his jeans, deftly releasing the button and zip to let her push one inside, squeezing his erection through his shorts, feeling him surge and grind into her hand as she did.

Their kisses were loud and vigorous, focussing more on other things now though their tongues still danced skilfully. Beth was very good with hers, and he loved feeling her piercing and the way she could use it, both in his mouth and on his cock. Right now though it was just for his tongue as she released him, springing up in the cold night air as he stroked her firmly through her lingerie, making her grind onto him, feeling the curved bar in her vertical hood piercing and making her shudder. She was so horny that she practically felt relieved when he lifted her up, her nylon-encased legs automatically slipping around his hips as he pressed her back against the wall, his hand under her tight ass as the fingers of his other switched from stimulating her to pull her sexy, token knickers to the side.

Beth slid her arm around his neck as her other slender hand, which had been stroking his rock hard cock just right to somehow enhance even that incredible erection, now directed the bulging head of his penis to the hot, slippery entrance to her body as he pushed his hips in between her strong thighs. He both thrust up into her and let her sink down, a double whammy that buried his full, thick length into her tight, juicy pussy in a single stroke, making her arch from the wall and give a strained, grunting gasp of pleasure and sensation, as he in turn growled at the exquisite feel of her finally on him, burying his face into her neck as she pulled him close.

Something Beth loved was exciting, random places to have sex, which she'd demonstrated when she'd met him with Avril. She'd done it out in parks, clubs, alleys like this, and once at a music festival on her back whilst wearing nothing but her Wellington boots. And this was why, right now, the passion and hunger for each other, the excitement and need, it revved her engine, and his too. They'd done it a few times already in their relationship, but this was already heading that list as he held her tightly and started to thrust into her powerfully, owning her body and immediately inducing deep, soulful pleasure inside her as he did.

She wanted to talk to tell him to do her harder, but he'd told her not to, and besides, he was already nailing her pretty hard, pumping energetically into her. He wasn't interested in her pleasure right now, though she was getting plenty of it. She'd felt decidedly horny since that morning when Avril had text her pictures to him; she wasn't sure if it was because of the thought of being with Avril again herself, or because he was going to be, and that little drive of arousal and jealousy mixed together was pushing her. It was why she'd sent her own picture to him today, and had been a complete cock tease, resulting in him taking her like this. But with such thoughts on her mind all day she was horny, and if he'd taken her home first she'd have pounced as soon as they were in the door.

Resultantly she was ready for him and feeling great pleasure just at him sliding in and out of her as he pumped hard. He bit into her shoulder as he thumped into her pussy as hard as he could, feeling her pussy hotly squeezing around him, clenching and grabbing at him, tightening as he tried to withdraw and feeling fantastic. He knew after the day he'd had thinking of her that this wouldn't take long, already feeling the tightening in his balls as he kissed her again, pinning her against the wall. Gripping her arse tightly he ground himself deep, slamming into her with short, hard thrusts which made her grunt deeply, arching her back and resting her head back against the wall with her eyes closed. One of his hands slid back slightly up her thigh to feel her lingerie and pull her leg up just a little bit for more access.

Her fingers pushed through his hair as he drove her towards a swift climax, neither of them noticing the cold as he pounded on her pussy, curling his fingers between her cheeks and pushing the tip of one into her ass, making her shiver on his cock with a long, clenching squeeze that took him a step closer. Beth was already going though, pushing herself down into his hands using her stocking-wrapped thighs and pulling him into her with her calves, rolling her hips to get it just right, biting her lip as her heavy breathing became a series of hard, sudden gasps, trembling in his arms as she orgasmed. She struggled to maintain her co-ordination but did work at squeezing her pussy deliberately to assist the orgasm, making it very tight for him, the thick head of his cock squeezing through her clamping muscles.

As her climax ended she properly regained her senses and began thrusting herself down to him as hard as she could and tightening her pussy, but she needn't have worried as he was already on the way, and with a hard bite of her neck that made her cry out loudly in the dark alley he buried himself inside her and exploded, his cock feeling so much bigger as he stiffened powerfully within her, feeling the hard, straining bursts of him as he ejaculated into her, spilling his hot load deep. She groaned in pleasure, loving the sensation of him finishing in her mixed with the pain of his teeth in her neck, which he released as he slowed down, pinning her against the wall and stopping to rest for a moment.

Neither of them said anything, before he slowly lifted her off his cock and let her down on shaky legs, Beth almost teetering off her high heels before regaining her composure. He was still leaning over her against the wall, and now she was much shorter than him she looked up to him, giving a naughty smile and then leaning up for a soft, lingering kiss. She wanted to do something a little extra for him, since he'd been teased all day, and after quickly reaching down to pull her sexy panties back over her pussy and pushing her dress down over her hold-ups, she dropped down onto her knees, ignoring the fact it was a random alleyway as she took him into her mouth, feeling him shudder powerfully as she sucked firmly at his softening, juicy cock, tasting both him and herself on it as she gave a few slow, succulent bobs up and down his full length before letting him slip out and standing back up as he put himself away.

"Thanks for picking me up," she breathed, giving a smile.

"No problem, and I'm giving you a ride home from work too," he said with a cheeky grin, making her smile at the joke with a playful roll of her eyes. They were aware of their surroundings again now, and looked around to make sure nobody had been watching them. They were quite secluded in the alley and were pretty confident nobody had seen them, although they might have heard Beth. Either way they should head home now, and he took her hand to lead her back to the bike, walking a little more slowly this time. Shivering at the cold and come down from their vigorous encounter, Beth took the helmet from him as he retrieved it from the back of the bike. He pulled his own on and hopped on as Beth fastened hers, before she stepped carefully over the bike, her short skirt pulling up to show off her stockings and sexy, see-through underwear.

He smiled under his helmet at the view before he started the bike up, feeling it throb beneath them as he pulled it up and kicked the stand, then pulled smoothly away from the kerb as Beth slid her arms snugly round his waist. As he opened it up and got away from the bar, out towards the more open roads, he felt Beth snuggle in closer behind him, holding on tighter, pressing herself to him as she squeezed her thighs in against the cold. The only reason she went home like this on his bike was because he loved it, his sexy chick on the back, and she loved being that girl for him. She held tight to him as he piloted the Triumph back to his place, which was practically their place given how much time she spent there now.

She'd been expecting a good session once they were back to his place, but their impromptu fuck in the alley and a long shift at work, combined with the end of a busy week for him, meant that once he pulled the bike in and locked it up, they just headed up into his place and got ready for bed. She stripped off sexily for him so he could get a first hand look at her in the sexy underwear he loved, and then headed for the bathroom. He finished locking up the place and got a drink as she got ready, and then paused to watch her strip naked and slip into bed before he went to quickly do his thing, mainly to get the cigarette taste off his breath for her. Coming back to the bedroom, he stripped off far more matter-of-factly and slid in beside her, where she immediately snuggled up to him, and after some minty-fresh kisses they settled down, both quite relieved by the silence of the darkened room, just the two of them shut away from the world.

They slept solidly, safe and relaxed with each other, awaking to the sun through the curtains the following morning. He found Beth already awake and flicking through her phone when he woke up, stretching out in the bed, relishing a Saturday morning lie-in with her. She seemed to have other ideas however, as after he'd got himself a coffee and woken up a bit, she made a move, taking charge this time, which resulted in a nice, loving cowgirl ride by her, start to finish, getting herself off with a little help of rubbing at her clit before bringing him to a great climax inside her.

"Better than sleeping in?" she asked playfully as she sat on his hips afterwards, both of them sweaty and sated. He could only nod, making her grin, pushing her hair back and rolling off him to lie next to him, settling back under the covers again.

"Did you ever text Avril back?" she asked a while later, making him realise that he hadn't. He found his phone and got to her message, taking time to flick through the pictures again before he wrote her a reply to thank her for the pictures, and tell her they were going to her show the following week and that he'd love to see her.

With that done they relaxed back into bed for their lie in, followed by a lazy lunch. Avril replied a few hours later to say she'd sort something out for them. She knew he was dating Beth, he'd told her, with Avril giving him an "I told you so" message. He couldn't stop thinking about the Canadian cutie and what he'd do to her when he got his hands on her as he enjoyed a great weekend with Beth, with plenty of sex and rest away from work. Life was good, especially since she was extra horny this weekend. It all seemed to pass too quickly however, and before he knew it he was back at work, but greeted with a surprise. Avril came through for them, as a courier delivered an important envelope to his shop. Opening it he discovered two exclusive backstage passes to meet her after the show, and he knew it would be more than that. He messaged Beth to tell her the news, knowing it'd excite her to get Avril alone again. The thought of sex in a backstage dressing room got her going, and also got her thinking.

When he got home that night to Beth, who was off given it was a Monday night and she only worked the more busy nights at the bar, she had something to talk to him about. It was regarding Avril, as she told him she'd been thinking about it.

"I want you to save yourself for her," she said.

"I...what?" he said, wondering what she meant by that.

"Well, I kinda had the idea that perhaps when we get together with Avril, you could give her a facial. She loved it last time, I'd love to see that, you'd love to do it, and if you saved yourself up you'd have a big load for her face," Beth said, her excitement at the prospect evidently as it spilled from her.

"Save myself, so no sex till Avril?" he said, turning the idea over in his mind. The idea of giving Avril a big facial was tempting, if she'd go for it, and he couldn't deny he wanted to do it, but to go without sex for the best part of two weeks until she was in town was going to be intense.

"I know it'll be tough," Beth said, knowing what she was suggesting was going to be difficult given they had sex typically twice a day, sometimes more. He had a very high drive, and to ask him to go without would frustrate him. It'd frustrate her as well though; she loved sex as much as him and she couldn't very well ask him to sort her out whilst denying him any sort of stimulation.

Noj
Noj
739 Followers