Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Oh wow, that's great, you've done a fantastic job there," she said, very happy with how nice a job he'd done, her tattoo looking exactly as she'd hoped it would.

"Yeah I think that looks really good on you there, and it suits you," he said, enjoying the view of her sexy body in just her bra and short skirt, enjoying ogling her smooth thighs.

"It doesn't make me a tramp though," she pointed out, leaning up from the chair and looking back at him past her long hair.

"But as you say, you do like what it suggests," he ventured, giving a wry smile as he put the mirror down.

"You don't know that for sure, only what I've told you. I think you're just letting your imagination run away with you," she said teasingly with a smirk, arching her back and rocking her hips ever so slightly.

"You wouldn't get this done if you didn't want guys to look at it, you know full well what you're inviting," he said, standing a little closer to her now, his cock hardening fully at the thought of doing her from behind, or even anally. Avril looked round at him again, eyeing him up before reaching back towards him with her hand, giving a little wave of her fingers to bring him closer to her, his heart pounding in his chest now as he stepped into the unknown, closer behind the Canadian star. As soon as he was close enough, she pushed her fingers into his pocket, yanking him right up behind her, where she immediately reached back with her other, panty-filled hand. She shoved her sexy knickers into his pocket, evidently to keep as she pressed them firmly, pushing her hand in to match the other and give her a strong grip on him. She arched her back tightly, pushing her tight bum out as she suddenly yanked him to her, stumbling him slightly to grind against her, hearing him inhale at the surprise move. Avril could easily feel his hard cock pressed into her through his jeans, resting against her booty and back of her naked pussy through her tartan skirt. His hands instinctively went to the sexy curve of her back, unable to resist taking hold of her, feeling the enticing warmth of her smooth body as he slid his hands up her back, carefully avoiding her new tattoo.

"But you don't know for sure, not for real, and how can you ever know?" she teased, rocking her hips now and pressing back, grinding herself onto his hard cock, making both of them feel good and teasing him unashamedly as he instinctively pressed into her, just wishing their clothes weren't in the way as she held him tightly, his cock desperate to be freed. His hands slid onto her waist with a mind of their own, sliding over her smooth pale skin to pull back against her hips, grinding her harder onto him as her Doc Martins hooked round the back of his thighs.

"You can't, you'll just have to think long and hard about it," she growled, giving a slow, hard drive specifically up his cock, able to feel exactly where he was. He gave a slight groan, to which Avril gave a sexy, primal growl as she started to raise then arch her back, rolling her hips to slide her ass and pussy up and down the length of his through his jeans, making her skirt ride up but denying him any chance to see given how tightly he was pressed to her, not that he cared about that right now.

"Anyway, I'd better get going," she said, suddenly changing the tone, letting go of his pockets and leaning up from the seat, spurring what happened next. After all her prick teasing and come-ons, there was no way he was letting her get away with this, especially since she clearly wanted it. With his firm grasp already on her waist, he shoved her roughly down over the chair, making her grab hold of the back to catch herself as she leaned forward on her knees. He grabbed hold of her long hair tightly, giving a sharp pull back that made her give a loud grunt, breathing heavily with excitement as he took charge, his other hand sliding up under her chest to cup her perky breast, giving a hard squeeze that sense a tingle through her body. Avril held tightly to the chair as he pulled her head back, arching her body as he leaned over her, pulling her to one side as he swooped down to firmly bite the side of her neck, making her shudder and give a deep, growling moan of pure pleasure, pushing her bum back into him as he leaned over her, feeling him even harder for her now. Avril fought his grip and turned his bite into a frenzied, gasping kiss of passion, his hand moving from pulling her hair to pushing her head towards him as they frantically kissed, their lust unchained now, his hand groping harder at her chest, skilful fingers sliding into her bra to tease her stiff nipple.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she gasped as they broke apart, his hand suddenly leaving her chest as the other shoved her down harder over the chair, making her cling to the backrest in anticipation, barely able to contain herself as he flicked her skirt up fully at last. She gasped as it landed on her fresh tattoo as he exposed her, his other hand rapidly undoing his jeans as he leaned back slightly to finally get a good look at her tight, juicy pussy and asshole, Avril wiggling slightly for him enticingly as he freed his rock hard erection. With his cock springing up vertically behind her, he swiftly took a firm hold on her hip and pressed himself to her with his other hand, his swollen purple head slipping easily over her pussy. He could feel the slick heat of her abundant wetness as he just took a moment to tease her, sliding his cock up and down over the back of her bulging pussy and tight anus, something she didn't complain about as she wiggled frustratedly at his cock. With one little push he was inside her, Avril pushing back the second she felt him enter her, feeling the squeeze of her muscles as they pushed towards each other, her pussy tight but enveloping his cock with ease from how wet and ready she was for him as she grunted in instant pleasure. He breathed hard through his teeth, shuddering slightly at the fantastic sensation of her dripping pussy sliding down the length of his cock, all the way to the hilt in one smooth stroke. He was just a little over average length but quite thick, and his cock stretched Avril a little more than she expected, stimulating every nerve ending inside her, making her shake with pleasure as he bottomed out, more than long enough for her as well as she felt completely filled by him.

"Fuck that's good," he grunted as her vagina contracted on him at full depth, squeezing tightly on him in a strong, involuntary squeeze, Avril giving another little shudder as she pushed back against him hard, both of them just relishing the moments pause after he'd finally penetrated her. He grabbed hold of her waist firmly, pulling back from her pussy, easily gliding back full length with her wetness so just the ridge of his head slipped out, before burying it into her hard again, making them both grunt again as he bumped into her booty at full depth. As he held her firmly, Avril arched her back and spread her legs a bit more, jamming her knees into the arms of the chair to steady herself for the pounding he was about to give her, holding herself low and tight to the chair as he started to fuck her, wasting no more time as he began pumping on her pussy, pulling back against her hips as he worked his cock in and out of her in long, smooth strokes, his hips pushing powerfully against her toned bum. Avril murmured in the simple pleasure of him sliding briskly in and out of her, with it feeling particularly good today as she relaxed to the pleasure of being screwed, especially since it'd been a while and she'd been missing a nice hard cock inside her. She treated him to squeezes of her pussy as he thrust into her, making him groan as he squeezed into her tightened tunnel, already loving how she felt and knowing this wouldn't take too long.

They didn't speak, the only sounds their gasping breaths and his hips against her ass as he went balls deep with every thrust. He was fucking her harder now, pumping her shorter and faster, chasing the pleasure as his thick cock slid in and out of her, especially his sensitive head as it was caught by expertly timed squeezes of her muscles, Avril pushing back against him to enjoy the pleasure as he got full depth, teasing at her cervix as he filled her up. He squeezed her waist tighter and pulled her back a little harder as he started to fuck her hard, properly hard now, combining the motion of thrusting into her with yanking her back onto him, Avril rocking on her knees on the chair, her perky breasts bouncing in their sexy black bra as he slammed into her ass, making her grunt and groan as he picked up the pace, drilling hard into the slender musician's fantastic pussy. He gave a sudden burst of pace, really slamming into her, which made her tense up and bite the back of the chair as he did.

"Ohh god fuck me," she gasped as she relaxed again with him slowing down, loving how he was pounding on her. He gave her another burst of speed, again overwhelming her momentarily and making her push back hard against him to inspire him to continue. It was taking him close now, her enthusiasm and tight, juicy pussy more than enough to encourage him to climax, especially given how she'd teased. Squeezing her tightly, he jammed her back on his cock as he thrust as hard and fast as he could, jack hammering her pussy so hard the chair was shaking and creaking as if it might give way underneath them, Avril braced hard into it as she moaned deeply in pleasure, overtaken now and just letting him fuck her as hard as he could. He could feel his balls tightening a bit and knew the familiar sensations, intending to ride Avril hard to his imminent climax, gritting his teeth as he continued to plough, glad of his stamina and fitness.

"Fuck," Avril breathed, releasing her bite on the chair and giving ragged, heavy breaths, exerted by him screwing her so hard, feeling his urgency now and his cock that little bit stiffer.

"Don't come inside me baby," she said breathlessly, knowing he was soon to explode as she ground back in ecstasy. He didn't say anything and continued fucking her hard, harder even as he picked up his pace just a little bit more. Avril knew that behaviour, feeling how hard he was and what he was doing to her, and she knew he was about to empty his balls inside her.

"No don't, don't!" she gasped as he continued to slam into her, squeezing her thighs together and pulling forward from him to try and get him to slip out of her, even though it was feeling amazing as he fucked her harder than she'd been nailed in a very long time. He was set on finishing what he'd started though, and grabbed her long hair, twisting a handful of it up and pulling her back, his other hand at her waist yanking back against her pelvis as he followed her forward on the chair and buried himself back in her full depth. She gave a primal groan as he somehow found even more pace, fucking her very hard, fast and deep, her protests silenced by the wave of sensation as he smashed her, gasping for breaths through her involuntary moans as he held her hair tight. Within a few seconds she felt him go absolutely rock hard and swell bigger inside her, making her pussy squeeze in response as she heard his fast breaths as he held on, the tension rising as he screwed her in a blur, yanking her head right back. With a deep gasping groan of release he came hard inside her, pumping hard and deep through his orgasm, Avril grunting loudly, feeling his thick cock jumping and surging inside her as he ejaculated deep within her, holding her tightly to him as he ground into her. She was impressed by his climax, feeling him shoot several hot, thick bursts into her, making her react instinctively and start squeezing with her pussy, feeling him shudder and push against her hard as she milked all his huge load out of him as deep in her pussy as possible, figuring now that it didn't make much difference and they might as well enjoy it, her own body tingling with near-orgasmic pleasure following his climax, the surge of energy within her having pushed her buttons.

"Fuck...that was one hell of a tattoo," Avril breathed, both of them gasping as he let go of her hair and leaned off her, the Canadian cutie releasing the seat and pushing her hands through her long dirty-blonde hair, wiping the sweat at her forehead.

"Yeah, I definitely don't give that service to just anyone," he breathed, standing up and sliding back, giving a jolt as his sensitive head slipped out of her pussy and she squeezed it tightly on him. The full realisation that he'd just fucked Avril Lavigne hadn't really sunk in yet, and right now he was just enjoying the rush and euphoria of a really good fuck.

"Yeah I should think not. I hope you're not expecting me to pay for it now though," she said with a slightly smile as she looked back over her shoulder through her hair.

"No I think that more than makes up for it," he said, pulling his jeans up and realising that the shop was open, anyone could have walked in looking for ink and caught them fucking in the back room. Avril stiffly pushed back off the seat, standing down with shaky legs and giving a stretch, pulling her little tartan skirt down a bit shyly to cover her ass, though she didn't ask for her panties back. She rearranged her bra and then got her T-shirt, a snug black number with a skull on the front, turning to see him watching her with a smile as she pulled it on.

"Hey, why didn't you want me to come inside you?" he asked, wiping his face with his hand as he glanced down at Avril's sexy legs, unable to stop himself thinking about how she was commando under such a little, loose skirt.

"Well I don't really know you, and I'm not on the pill," she said, giving him a bit of a look before she turned to find her hoodie from his counter. His heart surged and pounded hard in his chest suddenly, realising he'd just come in an unprotected Avril, feeling an immediate rush of terror, which quickly turned to odd excitement at the thought that he could've got Avril Lavigne pregnant.

"Well fuck, sorry, I didn't realise," he said, knowing that excuse didn't really hold up given how she'd tried to push him off and told him no.

"Well you did, but don't worry about it, I'm sure you're fine and it's done now," she said dismissively. If she was worried about it, she sure wasn't showing it, probably figuring she'd just deal with it later as she pulled her hoodie on.

"Wait careful, let me get you a bandage for that," he said, referring for her new tattoo, not wanting her to damage it.

"It's a bit late for careful," Avril said with a smile, referencing the energetic fuck session and the fact he'd unloaded in her unprotected pussy. He just smiled and found her a bandage, kneeling down behind her as she lifted her tops up, carefully putting it over her stylish new ink. He was very pleased with it, and not just because it was on Avril Lavigne, who he'd just got to fuck. It really did look good, and definitely suited her as he now knew first hand.

"There, all good," he said, standing up. She pulled her tops down carefully over it, then turned to him, unable to stop herself smiling before leaning up to kiss him. It was a nice, gentle kiss, her tongue seeking his for a moment, before it became a little more passionate and broke, letting her back down from her tiptoes.

"Well, thanks for the tattoo, it's excellent," she said, making small talk, seeming a tad shy and not quite ready to leave.

"It's what I do, I'm glad you're pleased with it," he said, feeling slightly awkward now, wishing he could ask her to stay but knowing that he might come across as silly or pushing his luck. There was a pause as they looked at each other, him admiring her beauty, her his rugged good looks and pondering a moment just how fantastically he'd fucked her. Her pussy was still tingling.

"Come back to my hotel," she blurted out, immediately blushing slightly and looking away. She was confident and strong, but it just seemed like right now she was begging him to come back and fuck her more, that she needed it, and she was worried how it made her look to do it, but she couldn't resist. She wanted more of what she'd just had. He was a little taken aback, pleasantly shocked at the demand, knowing exactly what it was they'd be getting up to.

"Seriously?" he said, having to check her resolve to be sure.

"Yeah, spend the night with me," she said, overcoming her shyness and making it clear what she wanted with an authoritative tone now, far more the Avril people expected. He wasn't going to say no, but saying yes somehow wasn't the first thing that came to mind.

"You're not going to make me wear a condom are you?" he said, immediately wondering why the fuck he just said that, when all he had to do was tell her yes. There was no way he was turning down such an offer even if she asked him to wear five.

"No," Avril said with a giggle, "there's not much point now."

"Let me just lock up," he said, packing things away as she stepped out into the front of the shop, excited that he could give her more stiff fucking like she'd just received. He came out to the front, turning off the lights and grabbing his money from the till, not as much as he'd hoped for, as Avril glanced at his designs more. He pulled on his jacket, shoving the money in a pocket and checking he had his cigarettes, quickly feeling his phone and her still-warm panties in his jeans.

"Wait, was this unlocked the whole time?" Avril said, pointing to the front door of the shop as he grabbed his keys and ushered her towards it.

"Well, yeah," he said, given there was no way he'd been about to leave a horny Avril hanging on while he locked the door.

"Damn," she said with a smile, feeling naughty as she stepped outside, a few more people passing by now, inebriated and having fun, a couple glancing at her but not recognising her as he locked up the shop. Putting his keys away and checking the door, he turned to Avril, who'd pulled her hood up against the chilly breeze, reaching out to take his hand, starting to walk.

"We're not getting a cab?" he asked, surprised that Avril would walk.

"No, it's only a few minutes from here, and I've got you to look after me," she said, hearing her smile even though he couldn't see it. He gave her hand a slight squeeze as they started walking, enjoying the cool night air as she walked in close to him, feeling the fresh air on her bare legs and up under her short skirt, now exposed given her panties were balled up in his pocket. Nobody recognised her or even paid them much attention at all as they left the main street of nightlife behind, heading off on another main road towards a large hotel, its huge illuminated glass structure visible for miles.

It didn't feel like they needed to talk, a bond already having developed between them so they could comfortably enjoy silence without ruining it with mindless chatter. Avril was concerned her little skirt would blow up in the breeze, her hand continually finding it to pull it down. As she walked along, she felt his come start to leak from her pussy, his abundant load and her juices starting to cause problems, and without any knickers on to soak it up it started to run down the inside of her leg. Squeezing her pussy, she quickened their pace a little to get to the hotel, making him think she was eager to get him back for more sex, which she was, but it was making her walk funny.

"You OK?" he asked, noticing and wondering quite what was wrong.

"Yeah, just maybe we should've got a cab," she said, walking normally again.

"The hotel's right here, as you said, a few minutes," he offered, unsure what the problem was.

"Yeah but...that massive load you shot in me is leaking a bit now," she said with a giggle.

"Oh right," he said, a bit taken aback but seeing her humour in it, "sorry about that."

Noj
Noj
744 Followers