Black Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"No you're not, be honest, else you would've pulled out. But don't worry, it felt great, and you're right, we're almost there," she said, looking to him with a smile as they walked. The hotel was only another couple of minutes down the road, which they reached and entered with no fanfare, evidently all her psycho, stalker fans taking the night off. Heading through the reception area, they were unnoticed and continued to the lifts, taking it up to her luxurious suite near the top of the building. Avril pressed the button for her floor, then immediately turned and drew him down into a deep kiss, her tongue sliding into his mouth to seek and caress his.

His arm slid round the middle of her back, pulling her up towards him onto her tiptoes, returning her kiss just right, taking in the softness of her lips and the way she expertly manoeuvred her tongue onto and around his. His other hand slid down her side and onto her bum, giving a squeeze through her little skirt before quickly slipping down and then back up underneath it onto her bare ass, making her murmur as he gave a good, firm grope of her tight body. Avril moved to kiss down his neck as she held him close to her, making him shiver as she lifted her leg to allow him better access to her booty, pulling her thigh up his hip and inviting him to explore. He took advantage, squeezing her firmly again and then sliding his fingers further, avoiding her slippery pussy and stroking teasingly over her asshole, making her moan throatily with a tremble and bite his neck. Their excitement was palpable, both of them extremely turned on, Avril grinding herself against him, feeling him already hard again through his trousers as his fingers just temptingly probed a little more firmly at her ass.

Their moment was rudely interrupted by the slowing of the lift, whereby they pulled apart, Avril smoothing her skirt down to hide herself as she dropped onto her feet, and then quickly turning and standing in front of him to hide his erection as she realised someone else was getting in and this wasn't their floor. They couldn't hide their flustered appearance though, Avril's flushed neck and cheeks, and his general intense, slightly perspired look telling tales to anyone who looked at them. It was a woman who got into the lift wearing a black business suit and glasses, probably in her late twenties; she completely noticed the rapid way in which Avril had scrambled in front of her man as the lift doors opened to expose them, clearly having been up to something naughty. She just gave them a knowing smile as she stepped in and turned away from them, silently saluting their public playfulness, and thinking there was something familiar about the girl.

Tucked back into the corner of the lift, they rode quietly up, both of them working to control their breathing. He slid his hands over her shoulders, where she leaned back into him and let his hands slide round in front of her, in an affectionate position over her upper body. Glancing at the woman with them, who hadn't looked round, Avril slowly slid her hand behind her back, spreading it and pressing it to the front of his jeans, finding his stiff manhood. He held back any sounds, brought on by surprise, his heart accelerating at her bold, exhibitionist move as her hand narrowed to focus on the length of his shaft, squeezing and then stroking along him with her fingers, making him push towards her a little at the ticklish pleasure. Avril held firm and just kept going, stimulating him just above her ass as she leaned back into him to hold him in place and not give the game away.

They hadn't realised, but inside the lift had long, thin mirrors, just for decorative and lighting purposes, and angles were at play. They couldn't see the other woman in them, and she wasn't looking at them over her shoulder using one. What they missed though was that she was able to look into a mirror out of the corner of her eyes which gave a perfect view past Avril. She knew they'd been up to something mischievious, and now she could see Avril's hand skilfully stroking and teasing at a significant bulge in the front of his jeans, just working slowly at him as she drove him wild. To catch them in the act was exciting, it turned her on as she watched the familiar brunette so blatantly teasing her man; she was sure he'd be ready to explode by now, and probably take her like an animal once they were in the privacy of their room. The lift slowed again, this time their floor, and Avril let her hand drop, leaning forward away from him as he let her go. She felt herself a little wet at the show she'd briefly seen, and couldn't help glancing back to them with a sly smile and a wink before she stepped out and walked down the corridor.

"I think she knew," Avril said, looking back up to him with a playful giggle as she took his hand, leading him out of the lift, casting a glance to see the woman walking away, not looking back.

"You're bad, Avril," he said with a smile, walking a little uncomfortably due to his hardon.

"I know, and you're loving it," she grinned, leading him faster than he really wanted to go down an adjacent corridor towards her large suite, retrieving her key card from a pocket with her other hand.

Easily opening the door, she pulled him into her huge hotel room, making him pause just to take it in. It had a long row of windows offering a good view of the city at night, an open-plan sort of layout and an opulent super king-size bed, a glass table and a few of her things lying around. Through a door he could see an adjoining bathroom, which looked equally impressive, and marvelled it was likely the best hotel room he'd ever stay in.

"Fuck," was all he said, looking around it, slipping his jacket off and turning back to her as she locked the door, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I intend to," she said, almost launching herself at him, very horny again now after their elevator tease, entwining in another passionate kiss, more hungry this time, gasping for breath as they pulled at one another's clothes as she pushed him back towards the bed. He was quickly stripped of his shirt by Avril, kicking off his boots as they stumbled backwards, his hands roughly pulling her hoodie and shirt off in one, and a skilful hand immediately making her bra follow, finally revealing her perky breasts properly. He didn't have much time to take them in, but they were a lovely size and very perky with nice stiff little nipples, which he'd get to later.

Avril reaching down to fumble her Doc Martins off, now wearing only her little tartan skirt, which he quickly yanked down off her hips, making it drop down her legs to leave her naked before him, right before she shoved him back down onto the bed, his phone falling out of his pocket. He looked up at the gorgeous star, her lovely lithe body completely naked, toned and tight, with a neat strip of dark hair above her pussy. She quickly grabbed at his jeans, undoing them and pulling them and everything off him to leave him lying naked on the expensive sheets, his hardon bouncing and sticking up from his body, ready and waiting in anticipation of her hot pussy.

"Mm that's nice, I didn't get to see it before," she said, chucking his clothes aside and swiftly joining him, crawling over him as he slid backwards onto the bed.

"Same, you're absolutely beautiful," he said, before they locked into another deep kiss, their tongues battling powerfully now as she slid into place on top of him, immediately pushing back and making him press against then slide up her pussy and over her ass, both of them shivering. Still kissing she tried again, still not using her hands, pulling forward and then pushing back precisely. With him so hard for her and sticking up, her pussy lined up perfectly with his swollen head, and she pushed back onto it, just carefully moving back so he took purchase in her tight entrance, easing her pussy open before she thrust back hard, his thick cock sliding perfectly inside her in one motion, once again Avril taking his whole length in one stroke despite how snug and tight she was, though not as much as she had been earlier on.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, curling his toes and leaning up from the bed towards her as she sat down on his cock, grinding her hips a little to settled right down and take him completely, joining him in another sensual kiss as his hands slid to her hips.

"Just let me do the work this time," Avril murmured, pushing his grasp back to her smooth thighs so she had freedom to ride, her slender hands sliding up his arms to gently push him back down onto the bed, wanting him to just relax and let her fuck his brains out. He let her take the lead, relaxing back onto the bed to have her ride him, something he hadn't had in a long time. He closed his eyes for a moment and just let himself relaxing, focussing on sensations, feeling Avril start to ride up and down, marvelling at how fantastic her tight, wet pussy felt as it slid along his length, taking her time to just slowly move right up to the tip of his cock before enveloping him to the hilt again, pushing down into him on the bed.

Avril smiled as she watched him enjoy it, the blissful smile of pleasure on his face and how at peace his body was as she rode him slowly at first, starting to get into a more steady but still controlled pace, wanting him to have plenty of time to take it in. He couldn't stop his body responding and pushing up to her, pleasing her at how it was making him feel and tempting her to grind down into him a little harder, getting into sync with each other now. She drew a deep grunt from him as she squeezed herself tight around him at the base, holding it to slide all the way back up him and make him shudder, pushing up to try and stay inside her as she withdrew, before she sank comfortably back onto him again, burying his thick manhood in her liquid heat.

He was watching her now as she rode, her gym-honed body and perky breasts bouncing softly up and down on him. He inhaled sharply and grabbed her legs as she suddenly squeezed her pussy tight again, this time for the down stroke, tensing up and pushing herself powerfully down his cock, overwhelming him with sensation and a sudden pre-orgasmic urge, which luckily faded away as quickly as it'd started, but his cock had instinctively hardened rock solid and swelled a little, not unnoticed by her.

"Don't come yet," she breathed with a smile, loving how much power she had over his body right now.

"Just caught me off guard a bit there, you're so tight," he said, breathing deeply and stroking her thighs as she continued to smoothly ride him.

"I know, just want you to really enjoy this," she purred, riding a little faster on him with slight squeezes of her vagina, which he was ready for and revelled in, feeling his cock jump and surge with each one. He didn't need to tell her that he was loving it, and simply continued working with her, lifting up to push into her downward thrusts, making her take every possible part of his throbbing length. Avril started riding him harder, more aggressively working his cock, no longer riding right to his head, going up and down about half his length in faster strokes and shoving her toned bum down into him firmly as she leaned on his chest. His hands slid up the curve of her hips, just reaching around to squeeze her bum, making her give a stretch and squeeze her pussy again as she fucked him, his hands continuing up to take in her slender waist and then onto her firm, ample breasts, feeling her hard pink nipples under his palms.

She mumbled with pleasure as the gentle caress, his talented hands taking in her perky rack, just lightly squeezing and stroking at them, letting his thumbs rub over her nipples, circling them with the tips to make her arch at the ticklish sensations. Avril continued to ride diligently as he took her in with his hands, massaging and exploring, letting his fingers drag over her soft skin to her nipples, tweaking and teasing them to harden them fully before he gave a light pinch, making her gasp and then jump, tensing up with a pleasing squeeze on his cock as he gave them a slight pull. Immediately soothing them with more squeezes, she started to fuck him a little bit harder, her lovely tight pussy stretched nicely round his deeply embedded penis as he slid an arm round her back and pulled himself up to sit underneath her, Avril rolling her hips and squeezing her thighs round his to accommodate him, sliding her arms round his back. With a final squeeze, he reached up to brush her long hair back from her shoulders and chest, leaning down to suck at her nipple as his other hand stroked down the sexy curve of her back above her new, bandaged tattoo.

Avril's skin goose pimpled as his tongue slipped over her nipple, shivering as his fingers pushed through her soft hair, arching her back into his hand. She'd switched from riding now to thrusting her hips back and forward onto his cock to work with their new position, which was making her pussy feel tighter for him and working him down into her at a different angle, feeling good for both of them. So good in fact that Avril let out a moan, her eyes closed as he sucked and licked at her nipple, pushing and flicking at it with the tip of his tongue, then swirling around and devouring it with his lips, giving a little nip with his teeth to make her breath catch in her throat. Pushing her hips against him firmly, she felt the thick shape of his cock, how good it felt to have inside her again, the tingle of her clit as she ground into him and the orgasm starting to awaken deep inside her as he moved to her other breast, assaulting the nipple in the most pleasurable way.

"Mom," Avril groaned, wanting to voice her pleasure and encourage him, but not thinking of anything better she could say, knowing he could feel her body responding and yielding to him, how her pussy was perfectly fit on his cock, her senses alive to his touches and ministrations. His fingers again slid through her long, dark hair, as his other hand moved down to her ass, taking a good grip of it and giving a firm squeeze as she rocked on him. She gasped as he suddenly jerked her head back by her hair, holding on and exposing her elegant neck, making her give a stuttering sigh as he immediately attacked it vigorously, kissing and sucking at it, not biting her but grazing her with his teeth, all round under her jaw and onto her shoulder. Having pulled her into a more upright position, she immediately thrust down harder, starting to ride him again, unable to go so deep and instead choosing to squeeze her pussy rhythmically and ride the first few inches of his cock.

He breathed heavily at the immense sensation of her tight pussy stimulating his sensitive head, just slipping in and out of the tightest part of her tunnel as she bounced on him briskly, making him pull her hair a bit harder and slide his hand over her ass, groping her firmly and then sliding his fingers between, teasing the tips over her asshole just as he bit into her neck firmly. She gave a shudder and ground down hard, loving having her neck sucked and bitten, rolling her hips as he stroked her backdoor and bit just a little painfully at her neck, combined with his hard cock buried inside her it was an interesting, enthralling blend of sensations that only served to turn her on, her body feeling alight and alive at their union. It'd been months since she'd been laid, and far longer than that since she'd had such a good fuck.

Starting to ride again, she murmured in pleasure as he continued to assault, her neck, feeling him stroking and probing at her ass a little harder, just firmly circling her tight ring, sending tempting sensations into her. Slowing her thrusts, she suddenly pushed back onto his finger, feeling him immediately respond to push into her, her tight asshole stretching as she chased penetration, time seeming to slow for a moment as his finger eased into her dry ass, just getting his fingertip into her with a deep groan, making him shiver in pleasure at the clench her pussy gave on him, releasing her hair. Just shaking her booty a little for a moment, Avril started thrusting again, pulling off his finger and then leaning down to kiss him hard, passionately thrusting her tongue into his mouth, twisting around and dominating his own as she fucked him harder, his hand just returning to a firm grip on her ass as his other slid down her back.

Digging her nails into his back made him groan into their kiss, Avril offsetting the sensation with another very tight squeeze of her pussy as she started riding harder, making him thrust up to meet her in response. Sliding her hands over onto his shoulders, she broke away from him and shoved him back down onto the bed hard, sitting up fully on him and smacking his hand away from her ass, wanting to dominate again. He could tell what she wanted and lay back on the bed, just letting his hands sliding to her toned calves, feeling her soft skin as she started riding hard, using her legs perfectly as she bounced up and down, her perky breasts looking fantastic as he watched her, hair cascading down her shoulders. She leaned forward to put her hands into his, lifting them and pinning his to the bed by his head as she let her soft locks drop down over him, just swaying a little to let it tickle and brush his face as she rode, able to go even harder on him now with her new position, slamming down to bury his hard cock deeply into her juicy pussy with a grunt.

In the midst of Avril fucking his brains out, his phone started ringing, bouncing about on the bed nearby with the Canadian cutie's energetic humping. The ascending ring tone meant it couldn't go unnoticed, and after a few seconds Avril reached out to snatch it up, not slowing on him, groaning and gasping throatily on top of him.

"Who the fuck is calling?" she snapped, pissed off to be interrupted in the middle of their enjoyable and energetic session, chasing her orgasm now, wanting to come hard on his cock. Picking up the phone, she flicked her hair to the side so she could see it, reading the name on the screen.

"That bitch of yours?" she almost growled, turning the phone towards him. He was barely able to read it as she bounced on his cock, loving how she was riding and knowing it wouldn't be long before another of her perfectly timed squeezes made him climax, holding her hand tightly and pushing up into her as they fucked. He managed a nod before leaning up to kiss her again, a noisy, gasping kiss, thinking she'd just ignore the call or cancel it. She surprised him however by shoving him back down with the outside of her hand, giving a sly smile before flicking her hair aside again and answering the phone, sending a cold rush of excitement through him that made his cock jump within her as she put the phone to her ear. The effect it had on him wasn't lost on Avril, feeling him surge and wanting to have some fun, as well as tell this bitch to stop interrupting.

"Yeah?" she said through her heavy breaths, leaning hard on her other hand and continuing to ride energetically, not letting the phone call interfere with how well she was building to an orgasm. There was evidently a pause at the other end of the phone before his ex-girlfriend spoke to Avril, and he could only imagine how she must feel having rung him to have it answered by another girl when they were clearly in the middle of things. He had no idea what she said, but it certainly seemed to rile Avril up.

"Well he's not your boyfriend now, and we're busy!" she snapped, slowing on top of him as she sat up on him, pushing her hair back and pausing to rest on him, needing a slight rest from her ride as she took deep breaths, hamming them up a little for the phone. He took the lead again, pushing her up with his hips, which made her settle onto her knees as he grabbed hold of her hips again, thrusting up into her welcoming body, getting deep inside her as he immediately got going fast, pumping her hard. Avril bit her lip and groaned loudly with pleasure, and then grunted hard as he started to really fuck her, hitting her just right with his cock and pushing her towards climax, holding her hips hard now as he smashed into her, slapping against her lovely arse.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers