Black Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me as she undressed, pulling her lacy mocha boy-shorts down her thighs and unclasping the matching plunge bra. Her tits—even larger than mine—were mouth watering and her dangling belly button piercing pointed the way to her baby-smooth pussy.

She helped me remove my skirt and thong and gently drew me down with her onto the bed.

"Let's watch the boys, shall we?" she giggled.

Jevon and Antony were happy to oblige. They stripped arrogantly, revelling in their nakedness. With their hard muscular bodies, it was easy to understand why. And I could see that it wasn't just Jevon's attitude that was cocky. Tori had been right. His impressive dick was even bigger than his younger brother's.

I was so absorbed with the two guys that it took a moment to realise Tori was running her hands over my body as we watched them undress. Her stroking fingers between my thighs had me halfway towards an orgasm within thirty seconds.

But just as she was turning my face towards her to kiss me again, the two brothers wanted a piece of the action.

Jevon grabbed Tori's hair and slapped his cock against her face—three, four times—before feeding it between her hungry lips. Antony was gentler, cupping my chin with one hand as he presented his now familiar cock to my mouth.

The effect was the same. Side by side, the two white girls eagerly began to suck the two black dicks.

----------

Tori was even noisier than I was. Her continuous wailing as Jevon fucked her was the hottest sound I'd ever heard. But I wasn't far behind. My moans had increased in intensity with each of Antony's downthrusts.

It had happened. It had actually happened.

I was being fucked by a black stud and the sensation was a hundred times more fulfilling than in even my wildest masturbatory fantasy.

Tori was like a madwoman, undulating like a stripper under Jevon's perspiring black body. Her enthusiasm was infectious. I had my legs wrapped around Antony's muscular torso and was rapidly pumping my hips upwards for all I was worth. Sex with Bobby had never been like this. Between the four of us, we had the makeshift double bed bouncing.

I'd already cum twice and from the way she was moaning, Tori was close to another, too. When she suddenly announced her climax with a torrent of curses, Jevon turned his head to look directly at me. Antony's cock was hitting places inside me hitherto untouched, but even that couldn't match the sheer wanton lewdness of his older brother's triumphant gaze.

Just as he had when he'd exposed my tits, his gaze didn't leave mine as he tapped Antony on the shoulder.

"Switch the bitches," he growled.

I almost fainted.

----------

In all the sexual encounters I'd ever experienced, I'd learnt that the axiom 'size does matter' was a self evident truth. Had I ever doubted it, Jevon's dick would have restored my faith.

Sex with Antony was unbelievable. With his brother, it was insanely gratifying.

As soon as he and Antony had changed partners, he had pushed me down onto my face, roughly yanked my legs apart and then rammed that monster of his inside me.

I instantly screamed out another orgasm.

Until today, I had never thought of myself as especially noisy during sex. Certainly not with Bobby, and not particularly with any of my former lovers either. Come to think of it, I was at my loudest with a vibe inside me. The brothers had changed all that—Antony first and now Jevon.

With his hand in my hair, yanking my head back as he pounded me from behind, I was screaming out swearwords I wasn't even aware I knew.

Jevon was noisy, too, although in his case it was to tell me what a slut I was, that he owned me now, and that he would fuck me any time he wanted. I both hated and loved his words. No-one had ever spoken to me in that way before.

Antony had been pretty vanilla in the way he fucked me but Jevon liked variety. Each time I came, he'd instantly change position and start to fuck me again. When he had me on my back, ankles behind his ears, Tori twisted her body on the bed beside me and began to suck on my nipple. The orgasm that instantly produced was my noisiest yet.

When, eventually, it became too much for even an arrogant black stud like him, he pulled out just before he came and grabbed my hair. Pulling my face towards his juice-covered cock, he held me there while he sprayed his thick man-juice all over my neck, boobs and stomach.

"Rub it in," he told me with a condescending laugh. "It's good for your skin."

----------

The two brothers were taking a temporary rest from their exertions in the other room while Tori and I chatted on the makeshift bed. My whole body was sore and I knew I should feel guilty. But I didn't. The whole morning just felt surreal.

Antony was drinking a beer while Jevon was pacing back and forward while he talked on his mobile phone. Another joint hung loosely from his lips. My head was still a little woozy. I wondered whether the smoke I'd inhaled earlier had added to the uninhibited way I'd let them fuck me.

I could see him through the open door and the sight of his manhood swinging between his legs was registering a response between my thighs. I'd never liked conceited, overconfident guys before, but I was practically gagging for him to fuck me again.

"Didn't I tell you?" Tori good-humouredly murmured in my ear. "He's full of shit, but that cock is something else."

Her ripe breasts looked fantastic as she half-sat up on the bed. I absent-mindedly pushed a strand of her damp hair away from her eye. She really was incredibly beautiful. And she was sexy, too. The way she had held her arms out wide as she gyrated on Antony's cock was an image that would stay with me forever.

"I told you I'd look after you," she said, trailing the back of her fingernails across my back. "You and I are going to be good friends."

I shyly smiled at her. "I'd like that."

"You're bi?"

I smiled again, as much to myself as her. Until she'd touched me earlier, the thought of being with another woman had never even occurred to me.

She caught onto my bashfulness instantly.

"You've got to be kidding me! You were really into it earlier."

Her dark sultry eyes sexily fixed on mine as she gently pushed me from my side onto my back. She licked herlipstick-smeared lips as her eyes flicked down between my legs.

"Want to try again?"

Despite my embarrassment, I couldn't draw my gaze away as she manoeuvred herself between my thighs. This was turning into a day of discovery.

She teased me by kissing along my inner thigh and continued to stare into my eyes as she ran her tongue along the full length of my sex. My jaw tightened, but no sound escaped my gaping mouth. The feeling of her lips and tongue on my sex was paralyzing.

She raised her head for a moment and grinned lewdly at me before returning to her task. When her fingers joined her lips, my orgasm was instantaneous and I arched my back as the sensations coursed through me. Tori sat up enough to watch my expression as I climaxed. Then she pushed my legs wider apart and returned to my sex. This time, her fingers were bolder, curling inside me as her lips closed over my labia.

Antony walked into the room and positioned himself behind her. He grinned at me as he stroked his cock to hardness. His eyes stayed on mine as he pulled Tori's ass upwards on the bed and I heard her gasp into my sex as he entered her.

The sight of her tongue pushing into my labia while he began to fuck her doggie style had me instantly close again. Each thrust was forcing that talented tongue deeper inside me.

When Jevon returned, he sat on the bed beside my head and placed the joint in my mouth. I found myself taking a long toke. Satisfied, he took it back between his own lips and offered his cock to my mouth as a replacement.

My head was buzzing now and I found myself wrapping my fingers around the base of his manhood and eagerly taking as much of his thick shaft as I could between my lips.

The rest of the day passed in a haze. I remember accepting more of the joint. I can still see myself sitting on Jevon, grinding down on his cock like a lap dancer while he casually watched with his hands folded behind his head.

I can still hear Tori's screams of pleasure as the two brothers took turns with us again. And I can vividly recall her lying back, spreading her thighs, and crooking her finger at me. I'd crawled between her thighs like a starving animal and hadn't stopped licking her 'til she'd cum on my face.

I have no idea how, or what time, I'd eventually returned home. I'd just been relieved that Bobby hadn't been there. As I'd lain in the bath, letting the bubbles soothe my aching and well-fucked body, I remember thinking happily that life was never going to be the same again.

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

All good things had to come to an end, but I hadn't expected this particular ending to arrive so quickly.

My craving for black cock had become an addiction, and like all addictions, I just couldn't get enough. Tori and I had been fucking the two brothers most every other day for the last few weeks. Their stamina was amazing—so was Tori's—while after going for so long without sex, Jevon and Antony had truly released the slut inside me. I was the proverbial bitch in heat.

Bobby was out late practically every night now, and occasionally he didn't come home at all. Before that first experience with Antony, I'd sit at home like a good little wife. Now, I revelled in my new-found freedom.

When the boys weren't available, Tori and I would meet up and find any club that had a dance floor. We had become really good friends and had developed a routine designed to draw attention to ourselves and tease the guys around us.

I'd come a long way in such a short time...

But no matter how much we teased, the end result was always the same. If they weren't black, we weren't interested. We'd leave the guys frustrated while she and I made out anywhere we could—the back of a taxi, the back of a car, and once or twice at her place. I hadn't dared take her back to mine for fear of my now volatile husband walking in on us.

She had confided in me a couple of times that Jevon was in trouble. He was apparently involved in 'shady dealings' and was concerned about the interest being shown by the police.

But one night, when that interest had suddenly stepped up a couple of notches, he'd decided he had no choice other than to get out of London real quick. Antony went with him, and although we were both invited to visit them when they settled in Manchester, our needs were more immediate than that.

That meant we had to find alternatives.

----------

The double-tiered nightclub Tori took me to was alive with the heavy beat of music and filled to the brim with beautiful people. There was apparently a list you had to be on to get in, but she seemed to know the bouncer, a huge black man called Ace. He let us in without a discussion. I'd dressed to impress in a tight black dress that clung to my curves and would leave no-one in any doubt that I was naked underneath. Tori was even hotter in a short blue mini-skirt that showed off her fabulous legs, white top and heels.

After an hour or so of non-stop dancing, teasing all the guys around us, we'd identified our targets. Two cool-looking black guys had been watching us ever since we'd taken to the floor.

When they casually made their way over, Tori went into overdrive. Her movements became even raunchier—hands on her head, provocatively swinging her fabulous body from side to side to each pounding beat. If they weren't impressed, they weren't human. Even I could feel the heat between my thighs.

The taller of the guys began to match her movements, pairing off with her as he showed a passable series of moves.

"I'm DeMarcus," he shouted above the sound of the music, then nodded at his friend. "This is Trey."

Tori verbally ignored his greeting, but answered by stretching a leg between his and grinding into him. I wished I had her confidence.

Trey meantime had insinuated himself between them and me. It was clear this was a well-worked routine they had used before.

"Hey baby," he grinned, as he moved in behind me and settled his hands on my hips.

"You're too damn hot to dance by yourself," he whispered into my ear.

To anyone watching it would have appeared we were dancing closely together. But in reality, he was dry humping my ass. His hands had pulled me back against his groin and I could feel his cock grow with every thrust.

It was an impressive introduction.

"You know what I like?" he continued.

Anal sex was the first thing that came to my mind, considering the way his hardness was grinding into my ass, but if he'd said the words I would have been outta that club like a shot.

"Shy white girls with big tits..."

As he spoke, he cupped my boobs over my dress. I should have knocked them away, but I didn't. My nipples were screaming for attention. If we weren't wearing clothes, he'd practically be fucking me on the dance floor. And I so needed to be fucked.

"DeMarcus, he like the wild ones," he continued, biting on my earlobe. "Like that friend of yours..."

I glanced across at Tori. She was provocatively shimmying lower until her head was level with DeMarcus's crotch. When she caught my glance, she grinned at me and rubbed her cheek on his bulge before working her way back up again.

"Wanna see what I got for you?" Trey grinned.

I thought that's what I had been doing ever since they'd approached us. He'd done nothing but squeeze my tits and grind his cock into my ass since our first contact. It occurred to me that if he could arouse me like this on the dance floor, he'd have me crawling up the wall in bed.

Or in the car. Or up against a wall...

Tori appeared in front of me, still swaying her hips. She locked her hands around my neck and pushed in to me. Her knowing look confirmed that we'd found what we were looking for.

DeMarcus immediately followed, grinding into her ass the way Trey was doing with me. The two guys had us pushed tight into one another and we let them dry-hump us while our glossy lips found each other. Sparks were going off inside my pussy.

"Shee-it," I heard Trey mumble in my ear as the kiss deepened. "That shit there's the business!"

When our lips broke free, I could see that Tori was every bit as turned on as I was. She turned her body into DeMarcus and this time it was his throat she was pushing her tongue down. Now I had her ass pushing back into my groin and Trey's hard cock pumping against my ass. He'd found a way of working the back of my dress up and discovered I was naked underneath. The only thing between my dripping sex and his dick was his cotton Dockers.

When Tori dropped her hands between DeMarcus' legs, I saw his confident eyes widen. For a moment I wasn't absolutely sure what she was up to; then I realised she was unzipping him. Partially hidden by the proximity of our bodies, she sank to a crouch and took his now exposed dick in her mouth.

"Holy Fuck."

The words came from Trey behind me as he suddenly caught up with what was going on.

"I gotta get me some of that shit..."

He backed off my ass just long enough for me to hear the sound of his zip. He wanted me to suck him off, too!

In a panic, I looked at him over my shoulder, eyes wide. It just wasn't going to happen. Well, not here, anyway. But before I could speak, his knees forced my legs apart and I tensed like a coiled spring as I felt his cock pushing under my asscheeks.

"Bend forward," he rasped in my ear.

He wanted to fuck me right here on the dance floor!

I couldn't. Even with my new-found sexual persona, I couldn't. Anywhere else, he could fuck me all night long. But there were too many people dancing around us. Someone would notice.

But he wasn't going to be denied. His hand on my neck bent me forward and I could feel Tori's head move back and forth against my stomach as it bobbed on DeMarcus' cock. The look of satisfaction on his face when his eyes suddenly found mine made me blush. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to steady myself as Trey's dick found its way inside my wetness with an impressive accuracy.

I closed my eyes, as if that way we couldn't be discovered. There wasn't any way we could get away with this. Could we?

The common sense that remained in my brain was swept away as Trey began to move inside me. He took his time, fucking me slowly, as if trying not to draw attention to us. But that just made me want to scream.

If he was going to fuck me, I wanted it hard.

My hands tightened around DeMarcus's neck as a mixture of embarrassment and arousal fed through my veins. I wondered how many times the two of them had performed like this and decided I didn't care. The friction inside me was incredible.

DeMarcus could hear my soft grunts in his ear and he began to talk to me.

"Ya like that, baby? Ya like that big black cock in your pussy?"

"So does ya friend. Her sweet lips are doin' a good job down there on DeMarcus' dick..."

"Trey's good, baby, but wait 'til you feel what DeMarcus got for ya."

I covered his thick lips with mine in an effort to shut him up. That thick black shaft inside me was starting to take me over the edge. His tongue found mine and suddenly it was impossible to hold back.

That was when all hell broke loose.

----------

I'd never been so embarrassed in my life. Somehow Tori and DeMarcus had been able to convince the Management they were innocent bystanders. He'd zipped himself up and Tori was back on her feet while the over-muscled security guards had concentrated on Trey and I.

As I'd been in the throes of an orgasm, and Trey was caught with his dick buried deep inside me, we had no such excuse. We were marched straight to the exit, thrown out, told we were barred for life and that we were lucky they didn't call the police. They didn't want the publicity, apparently.

Trey couldn't have cared less but I felt ashamed, and I was frightened. Had the police been summoned, it would have been in all the papers. Bobby would have found out. So would my friends and family. It just didn't bear thinking about.

Trey took me to a late night coffee house to help me calm myself. It took a while. I was so spooked that I ended up telling him more than I wanted, and he told me that if Bobby ever hit me again, he and a few of his friends would take care of him.

I didn't want that, of course. I didn't want anyone's involvement. But that was so sweet of him.

The mood changed for the better after that. He told me a bit about himself, DeMarcus, and their friends. How they loved the company of beautiful white women but he'd never met one as stunning as me. Bullshit, I knew, but it was nice to hear it all the same. I was 'shit-hot' apparently. That made me smile.

"Feeling better?" he eventually asked.

His voice was different. So was the look in his eyes. It took a moment to realise that his hand was on my bare thigh, slowly stroking. His gaze was on my tits again.

It was like flicking on a switch inside my body.

The adrenalin of the evening was still flowing through me and although I'd come close to disaster, I'd got away with it. But everything that had gone before that moment had been hot. The dancing, the way Tori had gone down on DeMarcus, and then Trey actually starting to fuck me on the dance floor.

He must have seen the need in my eyes, too.

"We have some unfinished business, baby," his deep voice drawled.

I nodded. "Where?"

----------

I'm not sure where I expected Trey to take me, but it wasn't the smallish car park at the back of the coffee bar. Still, it was as good a place as any. I was every bit as desperate to feel his cock inside me as he was. We weren't going to make love. He was going to fuck me. Where better?