Black Transsexuals Rock

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man meets strangely sexy black chick.
1.9k words
3.18
25.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Yvette Seraphim is the name. I'm a big and tall, dark-skinned and big-bottomed young Black woman of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. People often say I resemble Tennis Champion Serena Williams, only taller and curvier, with more booty. I take that as a compliment. I am also a Transsexual. There, I said it. I am what I am and I cannot change. This is the tale of how I actually found love. I'm a student at University of Ottawa, where I met my fiancé Michel Andre.

A lot of Black women out there aren't nearly as smart as I am. A good-looking, college-educated and hard-working Black man with great potential is a hot commodity. Especially if he's one of those rare brothers who totally love Black women. Do you know what that makes him? Definitely not something any self-respecting smart Black woman should casually throw away. Too many Black women out there are acting ridiculous. They don't give a good brother a chance and then act surprised and angry when he takes up with a white chick. I'm not like that. I love my Black men and I appreciate what I have.

I met Michel Andre last year. Even though we're both Haitian, we're from completely different worlds. I moved to Canada the summer after my graduation from Sisters of Saint Joseph Academy in Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti. My parents, Antenor and Michelle Seraphim left Haiti a long time ago. They worked hard in Canada in order to support me in Haiti. I was left in the care of my aunt Regina, a nurse. I enrolled at the University of Ottawa one year after moving permanently to Ottawa. I am now a permanent resident of Canada. Someday soon I will be a Canadian citizen.

Michel Andre is the scion of a wealthy Haitian family from the City of Montreal, Quebec. His father Leandre is a police sergeant with the Montreal Police Service. His mother Elsie is a high ranking executive with the Bank of Montreal. His brother Jerome is a captain of the Canadian Air Force. His sister Gina is in medical school at the University of British Columbia. Yeah, the Michel family definitely did well for itself. My parents aren't rich but I love them and I am deeply proud of them. My father Antenor is a mailman and my mother Michelle is a nurse at the local hospital. We own our house in the Ottawa suburb of Orleans. We're not rich folks but we do alright for ourselves.

When I first met Michel, I thought he was arrogant and simply full of himself. At six feet four inches tall, he was sexy as hell. Broad-shouldered and built like an NBA star. All the chicks at the University of Ottawa were throwing themselves at him. Good-looking young Black men tend to have that effect on young women on college and university campuses across North America. Michel was a member of the higher classes. That much was clear. He dressed in really nice, expensive-looking clothes all the time. He slept with a lot of women. And he drove a really nice car. A bright red BMW. Model 2009. Hot damn. Yeah, Michel Andre was the undisputed king of the University of Ottawa campus. His entourage was made up of young men and women from the wealthiest Caribbean families in Canada.

I felt a bit envious of Michel. I worked two jobs to pay rent and when I graduate from the University of Ottawa, I'm going to have a mountain of debt. The Canadian government gives federal financial aid recipients six months ( after graduation ) to start paying back their student loans. I just know I'm going to be in debt until the day I frigging die. Still, I did what I had to. With a bachelor's degree in business administration, I think I can make decent money once the economy starts turning around. That would be cool. I have to get by on my smarts in this life. I'm a five-foot-eleven, 220-pound Black lady in a land that worships skinny white women. Life isn't easy when you're me. Trust me on that one.

So I continued to work hard toward my goals. Lots of hard-working people from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean come to North America in search of better lives. Hundreds of thousands of immigrants from these places move to Canada every year. It isn't easy for us. Not at all. The Canadian government seems to have a system in place that favours natural-born citizens over newcomers from other lands. They aren't eager to acknowledge your credentials unless you were educated in America or Europe. And they give preferential treatment to natural-born citizens in jobs. Never mind that the average newcomer is far more educated than the average Canadian citizen. Smart people from all over the world move to Canada. And many of them end up working for morons who only got their jobs because they were born in Canada, not because of qualifications.

Yeah, there are many things about Canada that I absolutely cannot stand. My parents came to Canada in their early twenties, went to school and found decent work. Andre's parents were born in Canada. He's a third-generation Haitian-Canadian, how about that? Just like there are class divisions among other folks, there are deep divisions among us members of the Haitian Diaspora. I thought Andre was a stuck-up rich brat without a care in the world. Then I got to know him. And I discovered that his life was far tougher than I ever thought it would be. I mean, the guy lives in a mansion, his parents rake in nearly four hundred grand a year after taxes and he's living a fun-filled life on the University of Ottawa campus. I thought he had it made. As it turns out, his was a world full of turmoil.

It's not easy being a young Black man in North America, even if you're from a wealthy family. The obvious affluence of Andre's family earned him enemies among both the white students and the Haitian students of the University of Ottawa. Poor Andre didn't know who to trust. He even received death threats. The City of Ottawa is inhabited mainly by fake-smiling bigots, and they're among the worst than Canadian society has to offer. We're talking a bunch of racist white folks who don't like the fact that their society's demographics and politics are changing. In the cities of Vancouver and Toronto, people of color already outnumber Caucasians. Other Canadian cities like Calgary and Ottawa aren't exactly too far behind. I can't believe that so many otherwise intelligent people buy into the comfort myth that all Canadians are nice, open-minded people. That is such bullshit, folks. Pardon my French.

Watching Andre having such a tough time because of the bigots on campus nearly broke my heart. So I reached out to him. I always care for my brothers and sisters, even if they're uptight wealthy Haitians from Montreal. Andre grew up in a wealthy Haitian enclave of Montreal. He doesn't know how to deal with racists. I'm not like him. I'm a strong Haitian woman from the motherland of Haiti. I know better than to trust the direct descendants of practitioners of imperialism and planetary genocide. Call me whatever you want. I simply find it prudent to be cautious around certain people. Andre was grateful for the unique perspective I offered him, and we became friends. That's how it all began.

Before long, Andre and I began spending a lot of time together. We became best friends. He even shared one of his biggest secrets with me. Andre is Bisexual. Wow. I wasn't expecting that but I was okay with it. I told him I accepted him the way he was. When I later revealed to him that I was a Transsexual, he was very accepting. Our friendship became stronger for it. We were inseparable. We often went to hang out in some cool spots in Quebec. It seems eighty percent of Haitians living in Canada reside in the Province of Quebec, mainly the City of Montreal. Over one hundred thousand of us live there, and that's a conservative estimate.

I found myself liking Montreal. I visited Haitian-owned restaurants, supermarkets, barber shops, beauty salons and book stores. I attended service in Haitian Catholic, Adventist and Baptist churches. Andre and I even danced to some wonderful Kompa music at a Haitian-owned night club near downtown Montreal. How about that? Wow. I can definitely see myself living in Montreal now!

Thus I began falling in love with Andre Michel. One night, we consummated our affair in the most pleasurable way possible. I took him to my apartment, and we hooked up. I hadn't been with a man in ages and wanted to make up for lost time. We got naked, and I knelt before him to suck his dick. Andre had a big one. Eight inches long, thick and uncircumcised. I sucked his dick and licked his balls while fingering his asshole. Andre thrust his big Black dick into my mouth as I sucked him eagerly. When he came, I drank every last drop of his manly cum.

Andre then put me on all fours and began licking and fingering my ass from behind. At the same time, he spanked my big butt. I really liked that. Since I told him I was a Transsexual, he wasn't surprised when he saw certain parts of my unique anatomy. Andre went straight for my ten-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. He stroked it and then began sucking on it. I couldn't believe this. I've never met a guy who accepted me for who and what I was. Seriously. When you're a Transsexual, both women and men shun you. People are so bigoted it's not even funny. Andre sucked my dick with gusto. When I came, he drank up. And I loved him for it.

Next, we got down and dirty. I put Andre on all fours and lubricated his asshole before sliding my dick inside of him. Andre groaned as I worked my cock into his ass. I happily shoved my dick into my future husband's ass. Andre screamed as I fucked him. His ass felt wonderful around my dick. I pounded his ass hard until I came. Our screams filled the apartment. After Andre recovered, he had a go with my ass. I happily assumed the position, face down and ass up. Andre pushed his hardened, well-lubricated cock into my asshole. I stroked my dick as my future husband fucked me in the ass. I screamed as he fucked me really hard, slamming his dick mercilessly into my tight asshole. I've fucked a lot of men and a few women in the ass but this was my first time getting butt fucked. I finally got a taste of my own medicine. And I loved it so much that I came more than ever before!

Andre and I are now engaged and we live together. His family is pretty nice. I met them at a formal dinner and everything went smoothly. We are planning on getting married right after we graduate from the University of Ottawa next year. We're going to live in Montreal. In the meantime, we love each other and we're having all kinds of hot, twisted fun together. Andre and I enjoy fucking each other's asses so much that we're buying condoms and lubricant by the barrel. Isn't that cool?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers