Black Vampire's Haven

Story Info
The adventures of a black vampire couple in Boston.
2.1k words
1.5
17.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

The name is Stephen Saint Michel. I'm a young man living in the truly fabulous city of Boston. I attend Cadmus University, where I major in business administration. I'm currently in my third year. In June of 2010 I'm getting my bachelor's degree. Then I'm sticking around to get my MBA. Hey, even a modern-day superman like myself has got to get his education, know what I mean?

What do I mean by superman? Well, I don't mean to brag but I'm all that and then some. A six-foot-six, 240-pound black stud who can do things most people can only dream of. You see, I'm a vampire. Yeah, vampires do exist. And we don't look like you think we do. We're not human beings transformed into bloodsucking monsters by undead-style blood transfusion. Rather, we're a different species altogether. Vampires can't become humans. And humans can't become vampires. To make a vampire, basically a vampire guy and a vampire chick have to get down and dirty sans condoms and voila! Eleven months later, a new vampire comes into the world. That's how we do it. How we've always done it. Poorly written horror novels and fantasy horror flicks be damned.

I grew up in a small Massachusetts town where many vampires go to raise their families. The town of Brockton. My father, Delinois Saint Michel is a big and tall black guy who works as a policeman in our hometown. He's also a 400-year-old vampire who was once a pirate of the high seas. And he was once worshiped as a god in ancient Haiti. As for my mother, Gretchen Adler Saint Michel, she's a tall, dark-skinned and regal-looking vampire of Haitian-American and European descent. This exquisite lady works as a professor of criminal justice at Brockton Community College. I had an okay time growing up in the City of Champions, and I had the best of parents, but eventually I had to leave. See the world. This right here is the tale of my collegiate adventures. All the mean and sexy things I've done. From the comedic to the raunchy and the truly disturbing, it's all right here. Packed into my favorite tale, which I'm sharing with you. You were warned, folks. That's all I've got to say.

My new home, Cadmus University is a fun place to live. I live in Scots Hall, an all-male dorm located on Commonwealth Avenue. Cadmus is a fairly large private school located in the heart of Boston. Thirty six thousand students. With a diverse student body that's evenly divided between men and women. Lots of nonhumans attend too, which is cool. Finally, a school with a true commitment to excellence. They take care of their students in every way. What other school can you think of that has a Men's Center to counsel at-risk male students? We also got a Women's Resource Center, before you politically correct types go accusing us of being sexist. And we have every club you can think of. From the Men in Engineering Club to the Women in Technology Club, the Black Student Union, the Irish Heritage Society, the Italian Club, the Greek Student Association, and of course the Gay-Straight Alliance.

Cadmus University is one of those schools which truly have their students backs. Offering associates, bachelors, masters and doctorates in eighty nine fields. The school is commuter-friendly, even though they own forty six dormitory buildings spread throughout the Greater Boston area. Nine of the buildings are all-male and nine of them are all-female. The rest of them are coed. Each dorm building houses about four hundred students. And it's all on a first come, first serve basis. When I first came for a visit, I thought I had found paradise.

I didn't think great schools like Cadmus University existed anymore. Seriously. A school with a true commitment to diversity. Thirty percent of the student body was of Haitian-American descent, which is quite surprising considering it's a wealthy private school that doesn't accept federal student financial aid. Cadmus University also surprised me in another way. The sheer bulk of varsity sports offered. It amazed me. Cadmus University Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Fencing, Bowling, Volleyball, Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Alpine Skiing, Track & Field, Rugby, Rifle, Archery, Water Polo and Rowing along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Fencing, Bowling, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Alpine Skiing, Track & Field, Rugby, Archery, Water Polo, Wrestling, Rowing and Field Hockey. All competing in the NCAA Division One.

As a student-athlete, I was simply thrilled. I'm the first and only black person on the Men's Ice Hockey team but that's okay. Barack Obama is the first black man to become President of the United States and so far he's doing a real splendid job. I've got no problem with being a trailblazer. People are really surprised to see a young black man playing ice hockey at the University level. Black athletes tend to excel in sports like football, baseball, basketball, cross country and soccer. We tend to steer clear of sports like ice hockey or swimming. I've never believed in limits. They're just obstacles waiting to be torn down.

I used to play ice hockey for Brockton Community High School. I got funny looks when people saw me on the ice too. Hell, my sister Janelle is playing on the women's lacrosse team at Stanford University. You would be surprised at how many people mistake her for a basketball player when they meet her. Black sportswomen who are over six feet tall play basketball, not lacrosse. That's how most people think. Oh, well. We hate to disappoint them but we have to be ourselves. Not embody any damn stereotype. Life is too short for that.

At my school, a lot of the black sportsmen are dating blonde-haired white gals with names like Amber or Bambi. I don't get down like that. Nothing against the white ladies but I like my women black. Preferably tall, chubby, with big tits and a big butt. Minus the attitude problem so many of them seem to have, of course. That's just the way I get down. I finally found someone who sparked my interest, not to mention my lust. Amanda LeGros. The only black woman on the Cadmus University women's varsity rugby team. The first time I laid eyes on her, I got a raging boner. This five-foot-eleven, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Haitian-American beauty definitely did it for me. And not just because she was a vampire. She was simply hot, and that drew me in. So I approached her. Unlike most of the black gals on campus, she wasn't stuck up. Nah, she was cool and laid back. I asked her for them digits and she gave them to me. I called her the next day and we went out on the town. And I've had no regrets.

Amanda LeGros is the kind of female I like to hang out with. She's very classy and friendly when you first meet her but deep down she's a freak underneath it all. What man wouldn't want that? We've had a lot of fun together ever since we first hooked up. This female liked sex as much as I did, which is a pleasant surprise if you ask me. Man, you won't believe the kind of stuff we've done together. Presently, we're in the men's bathroom in the Scots Hall dorm. I'm leaning against the bright blue wall and Amanda is kneeling in front of me. She's sucking on my long and thick, uncut black cock like her life depended on it. Man, I can't believe this is happening. We're getting down in the men's room. And the whole thing was her idea. Is my girlfriend cool or what?

Earlier, we were roaming all over Boston, looking for thrills. Amanda is not from Massachusetts so she still gets the urge to go sight-seeing. Amanda got hungry, so we went to Chinatown to get something to eat. We saw a red-haired white chick strutting her stuff down Tremont Street, near the Loews movie theater. I darted after her, caught her and broke both her arms in one swift move. She would have screamed madly hadn't I covered her mouth. That's when Amanda moved in for the kill. I exposed the young white woman's neck as Amanda bared her fangs and sank them into her tender flesh. At once the young woman stiffened. Amanda drank deeply from her. The taste of human blood is intoxicating. It's highly addictive, that's why most vampires have abandoned the practice of drinking it. I mostly follow that rule but tonight was a special occasion. I was on a hot date and I was trying to impress my girl. Give me a break, will you?

Amanda drank the young woman dry, then I disposed of the body. Afterwards, I went and got me a snack. A short, stocky Mexican guy in a baseball cap we found while roaming through Boston Commons. His blood really tasted good. After drinking our fill, Amanda and I were really excited. Amped up in fact. Being vampires, we're naturally much stronger and faster than ordinary humans. However, drinking human blood increases a vampire's power tenfold. It sharpens your senses, enhances your strength and speed and drastically boosts your stamina. Basically, it makes us feel more alive than ever before.

Amanda was on fire, folks. We chased each other all over the city before returning to Scots Hall. Folks, by then I was horny as hell. Thankfully, so was she. We got it on in the men's room. She simply unzipped my pants and went straight for the dick. She sucked me furiously, getting me hard as hell. When I came, she drank all I had to give. Afterwards, we got it on. I put her on all fours, bending her over the bathroom counter. Amanda growled sexy and told me to fuck her. I didn't hesitate and simply thrust my cock into her pussy. It felt burning hot around my member. Tight too. Gripping her hips, I began to fuck her roughly. Just the way we both like it. I'm into roughhousing and luckily, my woman is down with that too. She screamed as I took her on a fun ride, and we basically tore the bathroom apart. Neither of us cared.

Later, we tried more fun stuff together. Amanda and I lay side by side on a bathroom floor covered with blood, hair and debris. And we still weren't sated. I wanted to try something else and asked her if she was down for it. She said yes before I even asked. Is she cool or what? Amanda got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I came up behind her and pressed my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went inside. I've always loved anal. I hooked up with a few Hispanic, Irish and Cape Verdean chicks who were into it back in Brockton. Amanda was the first Haitian-American chick to let me do that to her, though.

Slowly, I worked my way inside her. Amanda's ass was both warm and tight, two things I really love in a woman. From the suppleness of her hole, I could tell that she was no stranger to butt-fucking. This voluptuous black vampire gal had ridden on the Hershey highway a few times. I wonder with whom. Oh, well. I asked her how it felt and she told me to shut up and fuck her. Like a true gentleman, I did as requested. Gripping her hips even tighter, I slammed my cock into her backdoor. Amanda's shrill scream could have woken up the ancient dead. I didn't care. She could scream her lungs off if she wanted to. I was loving the feel of her tight ass around my cock and if loving it was wrong then I didn't want to be right. I gave her all I had. All eight and a half inches. And she took it like a champ for the most part.

Yeah, we had a lot of fun that night, folks. We dragged ourselves back to my room where we finished what we started. It was a memorable night. I'm glad I met Amanda. She's a lot of fun. I'm not sure my folks would like her since they don't like vampires who break our cardinal rule and hunt humans for their blood but whatever. We're having fun together and we're very happy. These are supposed to be the best days of our lives. Why waste them playing by somebody else's rules? Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't come up with a good reason why, can you? It's my life and I do with it as I please. Peace out.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers