Black, White, Cum All Over Ch. 2

Story Info
Grant & Paul watch their wives.
1.4k words
4.38
82.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers

Paul and Rachel sat and kissed each other deeply as Kenzie re-entered the living room holding a tray with a pot of coffee and cups for everyone. She placed the tray down on the coffee table and poured hot java into each cup.

"I'll have mine with cream!" Rachel said across the room. The double-entendre was too tempting for Grant and put his hand in Kenzie's crotch.

"Looks like you've already had some cream tonight, baby!" Grant chuckled.

Eyes rolled around the room, and Paul put his cup down. Rachel turned on the stereo and put Diana Krall's cd in the changer, then went back to the lap of her husband. Kenzie and Grant were getting fidgety and their lips mashed together as Grant's fingers rubbed up and down her dark, swollen pussy. Rachel was also getting a little restless. Paul smiled and watched as Kenzie and Rachel approached each other and Rachel did some of her patent stripper moves on Kenzie before she kissed her deep and hard. Paul had seen this many times before, but never with a black woman. Grant was just amazed his wife was even co-operating. Kenzie had never been much for bisexuality. Needless to say, both men were now at full-mast, their hands pumping their cocks like machine guns.

"I want to see you two eat the cum out of each other." Grant said as his wife's fingers rubbed and danced on Rachel's clit. Kenzie turned to her husband.

"You want me to eat your cum out of this white lady? You want that?" she whispered with a seductive smile. Rachel was dripping wet now. She'd never been with such a graceful yet powerful woman and her heart was racing. She was regretting not doing this before.

Soon both women were on the white carpet floor. They twisted and turned into a 69 position with Rachel on top. Both women started to lick and play and caress each other like only women know how. Paul could see Rachel's pink tongue lapping up the white, runny cum leaking slowly from Kenzie's hot canal, and Grant looked in awe as his wife's tongue twisted and contorted it's way around Rachel's clit. Her freshly manicured nails gleaming with pussy juice as she spread Rachel's pink folds and made her squeal with orgasmic delight. Grant swallowed hard and took another swig of coffee to wet his mouth enough to speak.

"Play with her ass, she loves that!" Grant grunted as Paul slid slowly off his seat, dying to join the action. Rachel looked over her shoulder at Grant and her fingers slid slowly across Kenzie's muscular ass and thighs before her index finger slightly grazed Kenzie's puckered hole.

Kenzie's back arched as she groaned loudly. Kenzie was making sounds like a she-lion in heat. Her appetite only growing as her lips locked around Rachel's clit for the kill. Rachel felt Kenzie's own fingernails probing gently at her own asshole while she licked Kenzie's clit like a lollipop.

"Awwww, yes, yes, yes, yes, do it fuck my ass with your tongue" was all that Kenzie could manage as another orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Her clit, pussy, and ass combined for the most explosive sensation she had ever felt. Rachel's tongue slid down her slit and probed her asshole deeply. Rachel also was enjoying the reaction her efforts were producing. Soon Rachel's howls were drowning out Kenzie's as she hit her own climax like a lightening bolt coursing through her body. After both women collapsed, the men strode over to them looking down at their wives.

"Wow..." Paul said, "they're totally defenseless".

"Yeah, they are" Grant replied with a devious grin.

"I think I know what they want now." said Paul.

"Yup, I think I do too." Grant said back, now grinning ear-to-ear.

Paul dropped to his knees and placed his tongue on Rachel's pussy when, in a sudden burst of strength, Rachel grabbed him by the head and pulled his face to hers.

"Oh, god, fuck me you asshole, NOW!" She hissed through clenched teeth. Paul kissed his wife deeply and placed his cock at her wet hole. He pushed in just a little and then stopped.

"Want more?" he whispered in her ear. Rachel did not like to be teased, and her long legs wrapped around Paul's ass like a vice, pulling him into her with a slippery crunch. Paul wasted no time as he thrust his cock hard into Rachel's tight pussy. He almost came in her that instant, but held off until he was ready.

Grant had rammed his massive ebony tool deep inside Kenzie and gone to work on her too. She laid there, her eyes closed, licking her lips and ripping her husband's strong, muscular back with her nails. After a few minutes of good, hard fucking, Kenzie looked up at Grant.

"Put it in my ass." she panted. Grant had been waiting for this all night. Kenzie raised her legs up to her chest and Grant pulled his cock out of her steamy cunt and aimed it at her rosebud. Rachel heard Kenzie's request and pushed Paul off of her.

"I'll be right back!" she yelled as she disappeared down the hall. She returned a few seconds later with a small blue bottle of lube. She hadn't been ass-fucked for a while now, and was feeling dirty. Paul watched as Rachel took Grant into her mouth, and spread the lube on Kenzie's asshole. She then rubbed some on his cock and jerked his cock so it was nice and slick. Rachel then licked Kenzie's asshole a little more and then guided Grant's dark rod into Kenzie's hungry rectum. Rachel's eyes widened as she watched Grant's cock pop through the tight hole and slide slowly in up to the hilt.

"Ahh, yessss, fuck that black ass with that black cock" Rachel demanded. Grant obliged as Kenzie just moaned and groaned like a banshee. Rachel's tongue and fingers also wandered.

Kenzie was in sheer bliss. Rachel licked her pussy a little more while her hands fondled Kenzie's chocolate coloured tits. Her dark nipples erect and sensitive, she felt so many hands, fingers and tongues all over her body she thought she would pass out.

Paul grabbed the lube and smeared it on his cock and placed it right at her anus. Rachel reached back with a hand and spread her asscheeks to accommodate her husband's thick member. Paul lunged forward and his wife let out a gasp as her own ass was filled with man-meat. Paul's abs slapped against Rachel's ass and she started to grunt and grumble like an animal. Paul grabbed her hair and pulled her head back off of Kenzie's pussy.

"Yeah, you like that cock up your ass, bitch? You love it when I fuck your ass! Yeah, squeeze that cock like you want it." he hissed as his wife

Paul slapped her ass and then leaned over to put his fingers on her swollen clit while his cock pumped in and out of Rachel's ass. She looked over her shoulder and gnashed her teeth at Paul. She reached over her shoulder and grabbed Paul's head and pulled his chin to her shoulder.

"Yeah, fuck it! Fuck my ass! I wanna feel that hot cum in my ass!" she growled as she started to buck back at her husband. Soon Paul was sending his seed deep into her ass with a final hard thrust.

Grant pulled Kenzie's legs to his chest as he let out a loud yell. Kenzie felt his cum flood into her ass and Kenzie pulled her man close and kissed him deep as Grant's cock slipped out of her ass with a light "pop". Kenzie came back to reality and raised her head to Paul and Rachel.

"You two are the sickest white folks I've ever met." she said and let her head fall back down.

Grant laughed. Rachel crawled over to Kenzie.

"You're right, and you're the best fuck I've had this decade." she cooed.

"You never told your wife what happened today at work, did you, Grant?" Paul exclaimed.

Kenzie looked up at Grant with a worried look.

"Hah, no. I'm a full parter at the firm, baby!" Grant said as he poured himself another cup of coffee.

"Really, baby? That's fucking great! How do we celebrate?" she wondered

To Be Continued...

rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers