Black, White, Cum All Over Ch. 3

Story Info
Two-on-one action for the new partner.
777 words
4.48
47.5k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers

"I can think of a way!" Rachel said as her lips locked onto Kenzie's mouth. Their tongues danced about as their hands slid across each others' breasts and the rest of their bodies. Grant was really becoming addicted to watching his wife writhe on the floor with this freaky white girl.

Rachel and Kenzie rolled onto each other a few more times before Rachel looked over to Grant. She curled her finger in a beckoning way just as Kenzie pulled her face back down to her chest. Rachel sucked a burgundy nipple into her mouth while Grant crawled over to where the girls were making out like teenagers. He grabbed Rachel's ass and spread her cheeks. His tongue dragged across her asshole and her wet slit as he listened to the moans and sighs of his wife and her lover.

"Oh my god! Lick me baby." he heard a voice say as his tongue darted in and out of Rachel's holes.

"Lick that cracker bitch's ass, boy!" he heard his wife's voice say. He felt his cock grow another inch as he imagined the desperate lust driving that kind of talk out of his straight-laced, church-going wife. She was turning into a freak right before his eyes.

After a few minutes of this, he felt the body he was pleasuring pull away from him. Grant opened his eyes and saw Rachel whispering something into Kenzie's ear. She grinned and pushed Grant onto his back. Soon Grant understood what Rachel had said to his wife.

The two women kissed their way down the black man's muscular chest and down his stomach. His cock and scrotum were enveloped in a swarm of lips and tongues slurping and sucking his long black fuck-stick. Grant's eyes rolled back and he let a slow grunt-turned-moan before it finished. He looked up to see Paul on the edge of his seat stroking his own cock slowly.

"Man, you do this to all the partners?" he asked Paul. His colleague laughed and shook his head.

"Well, I can't speak for the entire firm but this is a first for me, too." he chuckled. The girls kept up their efforts and soon Grant started to feel his balls tighten. Rachel and Kenzie held back a bit and spent a little time on each other before Grant looked up and frowned. Kenzie giggled as she crawled cat-like around to where her husband's head lie.

Grant watched curiously as Kenzie turned to face Rachel. Her knee swung over his face, her pussy landing square on his lips. Her juices ran down his chin and his face as his tongue instinctively snaked up into her hot sex. Kenzie let out a loud groan as she watched Rachel straddle her husbands shiny 8-inch cock and line it up with her pussy.

Rachel lowered herself down onto the shaft. Her eyes widened as Grant's girth fully imbedded itself in her slippery twat. She raised herself up and lowered herself again in a slow rhythm while she watched her husband stroke his cock, his eyes locked on her body like a missile zeroed on its target. Rachel lifted herself off Grant's cock and lined his meat up with her asshole.

Grant moaned as he felt Rachel's tight hole swallow up his cock. With that, Rachel started bouncing up and down on Grant's shaft like she was riding a thoroughbred.

"Ugh, yes fuck yourself with that big black dick you honky cunt! Fuck him good!" Kenzie continued as she pawed and caressed Rachel's sweat-soaked tits and neck. Kenzie's hand wandered down to Rachel's soaked pussy and found her swollen clit. Kenzie frigged Rachel's shaved pussy until she dug her nails into Grant's six-pack stomach in a wave of orgasmic chaos. Kenzie could feel Rachel's pussy blast its juices onto her husband's pelvis as she shuddered and rumbled through orgasm after orgasm.

"Ahh Ahh Ahh Good GOD!" she panted as she rocked back and forth on Grant's rock-hard prick. Kenzie leaned forward and soul-kissed Rachel as her own orgasm floated up out of her belly and exploded out of her own mouth in a loud scream. Kenzie raised herself off her husband's face as he started to lose it.

Grant roared triumphantly as his come blew up inside Rachel's tight ass. Rachel smiled ear-to-ear as she felt the hot sticky come coat her rectum. She really did love a cock up her ass.

Paul watched intently as his wife and her lovers collapsed on themselves. His own hard-on was still at full-mast as he stood up. He wasn't about to go without after the depraved display he had just witnessed...

To Be Continued...

rhetorik
rhetorik
37 Followers